Author Topic: Spider's house  (Read 4960 times)

Aladin from Azra tribe

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
Spider's house
« on: February 04, 2017, 04:32:35 PM »
Bismillah

As you probably know there's surah called Spider ('ankeboot) and its name comes from 29:41. Translators and commentators (including FM translation) translating word "beyt" as house or home.

By following their translations/understandings one can conclude that spider's web is very weak. But, you can read/hear that spider's web is very strong and elastic, even stronger then steel, as scientific priests claim. I haven't tested it, but if somebody wants they can. Please, share results if you do so.

We can find many homes in nature. I'll leave it to you to find all strange homes...

Total misunderstanding comes from using lexicons and dictionaries of non-Muslims and their followers. Word "beyt" is one of best examples. Wherever it was understood as "home, house" people made some religion based on their (mis)understanding.

I hope that this example will be clear proof, even for those who're near to be totally blind.

The real (haqq) meaning of this word is "family" and this ayet is talking that weakest of families is spider's. Why?

Because most of spiders are eaten after or during sexual intercourse, trying to "take" a family.
(note: FM translation for اتَّخَذُوا is "take" and for the same word in the same ayet اتَّخَذَتْ is "makes")

Please check all ayets with word "beyt" in any form and think about them. I hope Allah swt will explain to us a lot in them.

Allah swt knows best.
There cannot be both opinion and knowledge
of the same thing at the same time

"The First Teacher", Aristotle

Gahaiile

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: Spider's house
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2017, 05:23:01 PM »
I'd like to see your evidences. Peace.
deleted

Aladin from Azra tribe

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2017, 04:04:33 AM »
For what? I said many things in that text.

Wakas

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +13/-2
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2017, 04:22:34 AM »
The more accurate translation can be found here:
https://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9602147.msg274246#msg274246
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. My articles

www.studyQuran.org

Aladin from Azra tribe

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2017, 05:42:03 AM »
The more accurate translation can be found here:
https://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9602147.msg274246#msg274246
Your problem is that spider's house is not weak at all, and not weakest.

You started very good in that post, noticing that "to take" is related to "mesjid". Keep on working, I hope Allah swt will explain reality (haqq) to you and He'll help you to accept it and to follow it.

Beyt is not a house, it's a family.

Bender

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2017, 06:31:52 AM »
Bismillah

As you probably know there's surah called Spider ('ankeboot) and its name comes from 29:41. Translators and commentators (including FM translation) translating word "beyt" as house or home.

By following their translations/understandings one can conclude that spider's web is very weak. But, you can read/hear that spider's web is very strong and elastic, even stronger then steel, as scientific priests claim. I haven't tested it, but if somebody wants they can. Please, share results if you do so.

We can find many homes in nature. I'll leave it to you to find all strange homes...

Total misunderstanding comes from using lexicons and dictionaries of non-Muslims and their followers. Word "beyt" is one of best examples. Wherever it was understood as "home, house" people made some religion based on their (mis)understanding.
RED: And how exactly did you conclude that ankeboot = spider?
Please don't tell me you were using lexicons and dictionaries.
Alhamdu lillahi rabbi al-alameen

Aladin from Azra tribe

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2017, 07:03:53 AM »
Allah swt told me so. I thought that it is not spider, but it was my opinion.

Wakas

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +13/-2
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2017, 11:19:13 AM »
Your problem is that spider's house is not weak at all, and not weakest.

Please cite your evidence, or shall we take this as another one of your opinions?

Note, in my interpretation I do not refer to the web as the spider's house.

Once you cite your evidence and explain why this is a problem for my interpretation, we will see if you require reality to be explained to you.
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. My articles

www.studyQuran.org

Aladin from Azra tribe

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2017, 12:26:43 PM »
Note, in my interpretation I do not refer to the web as the spider's house.
Please, make my day and explain: what is spider's house if it is not web?

I have no evidences then the Qur'an and the reality in us and around us. I cannot bring something you cannot come close to w/o me.

You haven't noticed for years that FM translation is totally wrong, because same word is translated different for years, but you didn't want and you still don't want to admit that you were wrong too. What's bad in being blessed and notice our errs?

I was watching video about Trump and the Bible... he told that he never asked for forgiveness. But, Trump is a puppet, people here should be ones who're seeking for the reality and its explanation. So, what is wrong if I write something now and then Allah swt opens my eyes for that after a few minutes or years?

If you search only my inputs here you'll most certenally find that I used "House" for "beyt", maybe a few days ago. But, should I be affraid if I see that I was wrong or should I ask for forgiveness and tell it to everybody: I, Aladin, Allah's slave, made a mistake and I'm really sorry for my jehl, it wasn't my intention to lie. I seek a refuge at Him from Sheytan, Expelled, and I seek a forgiveness from Allah. It's not hard and maybe He'll forgive me. Is it better or being stubborn?

Wakas

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +13/-2
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2017, 03:44:29 PM »
Please, make my day and explain: what is spider's house if it is not web?

If you bothered to carefully read the link I gave, you will find I explicitly mention what is the spider's house.

I, Aladin, Allah's slave, made a mistake....

Perhaps if you read more carefully you will make less mistakes.

www.studyQuran.org