Author Topic: For those who believe the Restricted Temple is in Jerusalem  (Read 3732 times)

Bender

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: For those who believe the Restricted Temple is in Jerusalem
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2017, 03:43:36 PM »
Tell us, who are these people in 5:47,

ahl al indjeel
and what is the Gospel then?
narrations about a person called Jesus

Or are you rejecting the Gospel, and just assuming because other people are saying it also?
I am not rejecting the Gospels I have one at home  :yes never read it though but I am not rejecting the book, it has a nice place in my bookcase.
I am just saying indjeel in the quran is not the book I have at home.
Alhamdu lillahi rabbi al-alameen

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2017, 06:04:19 PM »

I am just saying indjeel in the quran is not the book I have at home.

and no body actually have that in home.. along with other scriptures that mention in quran..

it seems God never planned to preserve those scriptures due to a reason.. ?

logically its also a hint for people to come towards the path of peacemaking system.. the system of God alone..

hawk99

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2017, 07:40:00 PM »
Peace,

No book of Jesus (injil), just bits of his ministry are left in the new testament.
Therefore one must be careful and or knowledgeable when reading the bible
in general. 

:peace:

The secret to monotheism can be found in the garden

Man of Faith

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2017, 03:18:12 AM »
and no body actually have that in home.. along with other scriptures that mention in quran..

it seems God never planned to preserve those scriptures due to a reason.. ?

logically its also a hint for people to come towards the path of peacemaking system.. the system of God alone..

Or it is a no book in the first place?
Website reference: http://iamthatiam.boards.net

A Submitter

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2017, 08:02:16 AM »
Salam,

I think I'm asking the wrong question...

Are there any members here who thinks the Restricted Temple is in Jerusalem?

Salam

Man of Faith

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2017, 05:05:49 AM »
By Arabic words, yes, but the meaning is lost in interpretation.

Jerusalem was a jerusalem which is a model for the people by definition of the original meaning of the word. Jerusalem, or Ye ' rasela ' m as it should be pronounced and understood properly, i.e. the word rasool is used in the word. Almesejed alharam is "proper/goodly submission" as in doing the right thing, and that the modern Jerusalem before its fall did not represent.

But Mekka does hardly represent proper procedure either, if it ever did since Islam is the work of delusional clergymen.

This is how these clergymen wished to move the "MH" to Mekka because they saw that they purified their old creed and were true to Abraham. Their problem is that they thought MH was a physical building and not the actual teaching being practiced itself. Instead, that building in Mekka became a Pagan symbol which people venerated much like the temple in Jerusalem. They put the holiness of God into a lifeless building of stone while no structure is holier than its inhabitants at any time. No physical object can ever be holy. If the practitioners at a location are sound (Islam) then they represent MH, but unless they are there cannot be any MH.

And MH is in the mind of a person or people.

It is true, Sejeda means submission while Islam does not but refers to what is in soundness/order/balance/harmony. Its antonyms are disorder, chaos and imbalance.

Be well
Qarael Amenuel
Website reference: http://iamthatiam.boards.net

A Submitter

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2017, 08:37:17 AM »
By Arabic words, yes, but the meaning is lost in interpretation.

Jerusalem was a jerusalem which is a model for the people by definition of the original meaning of the word. Jerusalem, or Ye ' rasela ' m as it should be pronounced and understood properly, i.e. the word rasool is used in the word. Almesejed alharam is "proper/goodly submission" as in doing the right thing, and that the modern Jerusalem before its fall did not represent.

But Mekka does hardly represent proper procedure either, if it ever did since Islam is the work of delusional clergymen.

This is how these clergymen wished to move the "MH" to Mekka because they saw that they purified their old creed and were true to Abraham. Their problem is that they thought MH was a physical building and not the actual teaching being practiced itself. Instead, that building in Mekka became a Pagan symbol which people venerated much like the temple in Jerusalem. They put the holiness of God into a lifeless building of stone while no structure is holier than its inhabitants at any time. No physical object can ever be holy. If the practitioners at a location are sound (Islam) then they represent MH, but unless they are there cannot be any MH.

And MH is in the mind of a person or people.

It is true, Sejeda means submission while Islam does not but refers to what is in soundness/order/balance/harmony. Its antonyms are disorder, chaos and imbalance.

Be well
Qarael Amenuel
Is that a yes or no?

runninglikezebras

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2017, 09:33:28 AM »
Salam,

I think I'm asking the wrong question...

Are there any members here who thinks the Restricted Temple is in Jerusalem?

Salam

I'm absolutely convinced it is.

A Submitter

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2017, 10:47:12 AM »

runninglikezebras

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2017, 01:11:25 PM »
Salam,

So how are we supposed to take back the Temple as is said in Quran?

We don't even have a leader, and we aren't that unified yet. Maybe it's not in our lifetime? Are there any more information in Quran regarding the believers retaking the Temple?

This is just speculating. What do you think?

Answering your initial question.  I don't think the point is to take it back.  Quran promised the believers would take it back (from the byzantine Romans) which they historically did in 637 AD after a bloodless surrender.