Author Topic: For those who believe the Restricted Temple is in Jerusalem  (Read 3727 times)

A Submitter

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
For those who believe the Restricted Temple is in Jerusalem
« on: January 30, 2017, 01:03:13 PM »
Salam,

So how are we supposed to take back the Temple as is said in Quran?

We don't even have a leader, and we aren't that unified yet. Maybe it's not in our lifetime? Are there any more information in Quran regarding the believers retaking the Temple?

This is just speculating. What do you think?

Timotheus

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: For those who believe the Restricted Temple is in Jerusalem
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2017, 02:25:14 PM »
Peace

Do you have references to where it says that we are supposed to take back the temple?

What could i say that is better than what God has already informed us of?
Follow God
Seek His guidance, the only guidance
Glory and Praise be to God, rabbil Aalameen

A Submitter

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2017, 02:31:34 PM »
Peace

Do you have references to where it says that we are supposed to take back the temple?
Salam,

17:7 
If  you  do  good,  then  it  will  be  good  for  you,  and  if  you  do  bad, 
then  so  be  it.  But  when  the  promise  of  the  second  time  comes, 
they will make your faces filled with sorrow and they will enter
the Temple as they did the first time, and they will strike down all
that was raised up.

Aladin from Azra tribe

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2017, 02:40:49 PM »
Check 17:104. And also, Beni Israil are from el-jinnet ;)
There cannot be both opinion and knowledge
of the same thing at the same time

"The First Teacher", Aristotle

Wakas

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +14/-2
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2017, 03:56:07 PM »
An  analysis of that verse and context can be found here:
http://mypercept.co.uk/articles/meaning-masjid-al-haram-Quran.html

I am not aware of any other Quran based article (nor even a forum post) that attempts to explain the various issues.

All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. My articles

www.studyQuran.org

A Submitter

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2017, 04:38:20 AM »
Has no one ever thought about this??

A Submitter

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2017, 01:50:13 PM »
Has no one ever thought about this??
Hasn't it even crossed your mind?

Timotheus

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2017, 01:07:50 AM »
peace,

in my understanding, thats talking about the prophecies that have already taken place concerning the destruction of the temple in jerusalem.

take the quran in its context, it attests to the truth of the previous scriptures and is a preservation/gaurdian over them.

we do have the blessing of the previous scriptures, and it fills in much of the gaps

What could i say that is better than what God has already informed us of?
Follow God
Seek His guidance, the only guidance
Glory and Praise be to God, rabbil Aalameen

A Submitter

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2017, 01:38:13 PM »
We have to study the previous Scriptures to understand the Quran better. I am still reading the OT. I completed the NT, the second temple was destroyed a few years after Jesus, the son of Mary, the Messiah went to Heaven.  So in the OT I am now reading about Solomon building the first temple. We really have to accept the light and guidance that God had sent down to us in the previous Scriptures if we want to grasp the right understanding. We will have a leader, Jesus, son of Mary, the Messiah will return from Heaven after the coming of the Ant-Christ. They say that the 3rd temple needs to be build before the Anti-Christ can take place there and declare himself "God", and after then Jesus, the son of Mary, the Messiah will be sent down by God from the Heaven to rule over the world. This information can be found in the Gospel. And about the 3rd temple they say it's written in the OT, but I still have to read the OT. I completed only the Gospel. So I still have to read about the 3rd temple. It's very important, to believe in the Books of God. And God told us to let the people of the Gospel rule with the Gospel. It's a lot of Books. I want to advice you to read them, so that you can come to your own conclusion based on the word of God.

If you really want to understand what the Restricted Temple is, then read the Torah. The Quran was sent down by a reason, and we can't ignore the previous Books that were sent down. In the Torah we read about the Restricted Temple? The place were the high priest goes into just once in a year, it's forbidden to enter it, the priest only enters it once in a year and the reasons etc. can be found in the Torah. I am still reading the other Scriptures and it's a long time ago that I have read the Torah. I advice you to read the Torah brother. Seek and you will find.

I also have my questions about the Kebba and the Restricted Temple. May the Lord guide me.
What are you talking about 1st, 2nd, 3rd temple?

There is only 1 Restricted Temple, and it's in Jerusalem, on the platform, where the the Rock is...

I'm not asking where the Temple is, my question was; how are we going to take back the Temple? We have no leader, we have no unification...These will come from God; but it wouldn't hurt to understand more.

It's surprising no one has thought about it, or perhaps fear persecution and exposure. The net isn't exactly the safest place.

Salam

A Submitter

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2017, 02:09:09 PM »
Do you really want to "take back" the Dome of The Rock? Else, wait for the 3rd rebuilding, when Jesus, the son of Mary, the Messiah will be sent by God, after the coming of the Anti-Christ. Prepare yourself, your kids, and your blood line.

Join the lines, God is our Leader, and Jesus the son of Mary, the Messiah will be Gods instrument.

There is no "lets take it back", you have to study the Torah and the Gospel and the Quran.

Else you will end up like Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi, who probably still is shouting that he is the "caliph" of "the Islamic state".
Antichrist? Never heard of this in Quran...And Jesus returning? Sounds a lot like sectarians "Mahdi will return". No such thing in Quran.

And "Abu Bakr al Baghdadi", I doubt he has a son named Bakr, was installed by Israel and the West, and they failed miserably. And they don't even know anything about Submission.

There is indeed "a taking back". Quran suffices.

Salam