News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Question for those that follow the NT, and that which Muhammad brought us

Started by Gahaiile, January 21, 2017, 01:01:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jafar

Quote from: Gahaiile on January 21, 2017, 01:01:49 AM
Hi, peace, so I am reading the NT for the first time, and have read the Psalms, and the Gosepl of Matthew, and I am on the Gosepl of John... And I know that some of you follow the NT in addition to that which Muhammad brought us.. I'd like to know what you (who follow them) do when the NT says a thing, and that which Muhammad brought says another thing?

It will be foolish to follow a book, any book..

Man of Faith

Quote from: Jafar on February 01, 2017, 04:02:25 PM
It will be foolish to follow a book, any book..

Why so, Jafar?

I know a bunch of good books. Psychology books and I know spiritual books, one I have is about Dalai Lamah. I have Quran and I read it in its ancient Arabic, with my own eyes and mind.

I would not consider it foolish to reject any of them merely for being books. The key is knowledge. Knowledge in written form is enlightening.

But, it is always a good idea to process all information one reads using their own reason and logic.

Be well
Qarael Amenuel
Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]

owlwithbow

Quote from: Gahaiile on January 21, 2017, 01:01:49 AM
Hi, peace, so I am reading the NT for the first time, and have read the Psalms, and the Gosepl of Matthew, and I am on the Gosepl of John... And I know that some of you follow the NT in addition to that which Muhammad brought us.. I'd like to know what you (who follow them) do when the NT says a thing, and that which Muhammad brought says another thing?

I read both the OT and NT and the Quran and believe they are inspired by God.

If you disbelieve in the OT and NT then know that the Tora, Zabur and Injeel were there in the lifetime of Mohammad and God told him to tell the people to uphold them.

Read the Quran, 5:68, 5:43, 5:46, 5:47. And if you want more similar verses, read 2:4, 2;286, 4:136, 29;46 and many more, actually there are all over the pages in many chapters.

To me its clear as light that i also have to believe in the previous Books. You just have to read them once to see the bigger picture.

Those who use English translations of the Bible to disprove its authenticity cant read a single letter of Greek and Hebrew and yet they have an opinion on the Original Greek Injeel and Hebrew Zabur and Tawrat.

I advice you to read them. Stay away from people and follow God alone and those who follow God. Learn Arabic, Greek and Hebrew and read the Quran, Injeel, Zabur and Tawrat and watch your life changing and hopefully you will attain eternal life soon as well.
One God, many different Messengers, but One Message.