About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Fasting Blooper in Hadith

Started by reel, December 22, 2016, 06:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reel

Just came across this:

Q:

1. ?He who has a morning meal of seven ?ajwa dates will not suffer harm that day through toxins or magic.? (Bukhari, Hadith 5327 and Muslim, Hadith 3814)

2. ?Aisha reported Allah?s Messenger as saying, ?The ?ajwah dates of al-?Aliya contain healing, and they are an antidote (when taken as) first thing in the morning.? (Muslim, Hadith 3815)

3. Aisha reported Allah?s Messenger as saying, ?The ?ajwah dates of al-?Aliya taken as the first thing in the morning, in the state of fasting; contain healing for all (kinds of) magic or toxins.?(Musnad Ahmad, Hadith 23592)

4. Narrated ?Urwah: ?Aisha used to order to make a habit of or taking in regular intervals seven ?ajwah dates, in the state of fasting for seven mornings. (Musannaf Ibn Abi Shayba, Hadith 23945).

I have a question on these hadiths. The first 2 hadiths state that the ajwa dates should be taken in the morning and the last 2 hadiths say they should be taken in the morning when fasting. Hadiths 3 and 4 probably refer to suhoor time if I?m correct . But Islamically, morning time begins at fajr time, and eating is prohibited at fajr time for the fasting person since this begins their fast. But a fasting person has suhoor which is before fajr time and is still considered as night time. My question is that why does the last 2 hadiths refer to suhoor as morning time when suhoor is eaten before morning time( or before fajr time) because Islamically morning time begins at fajr, and suhoor is still night time? And a fasting persons meal is eaten before the morning time Islamically.
Bismillaah

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time for the epic answer. Hold your breath.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)

A: We have not come across the one that speaks about fasting.

And Allah Ta?ala (الله تعالى) knows best.

"I fear that nothing will lead me to hell more than ḥadīth"-Hadith collector: Shu'ba Ibn al-Ḥajjāj

A Submitter

Where do you find these  :rotfl: :rotfl:
Islamqa?

reel

Quote from: A Submitter on December 22, 2016, 07:46:03 PM
Where do you find these  :rotfl: :rotfl:
Islamqa?

Oops, sorry, forgot to add the link  :D
http://islamqa.org/hanafi/muftionline/98673 also http://muftionline.co.za/node/9882

I love islamqa  ;D My one source for cheap entertainment.

But did you notice how the guy lied? The hadiths have references, yet he says he didn't come across them. And what makes it worse is that they are being used on several sites.
"I fear that nothing will lead me to hell more than ḥadīth"-Hadith collector: Shu'ba Ibn al-Ḥajjāj

Aries

reel

Baitachal

Reel is like Batman and Hadith are like Joker.

I cant tell you the smile I get on my face when you have a hadith to diss on  :rotfl:

Aladin

thanks, wonder-woman, these are just a proof that fasting is not about food and drink, as Qur'an states too
el-insan + el-jaann = ins

Maha

Quote from: reel on December 23, 2016, 05:09:51 PM
Oops, sorry, forgot to add the link  :D
http://islamqa.org/hanafi/muftionline/98673 also http://muftionline.co.za/node/9882

I love islamqa  ;D My one source for cheap entertainment.

But did you notice how the guy lied? The hadiths have references, yet he says he didn't come across them. And what makes it worse is that they are being used on several sites.

I also noticed that. And the fact that he resorts to dishonesty shows that he knows that something is not quite right about hadiths and somehow he keeps deceiving millions of people through his job as a ''mufti''.

''No one has ever made himself great by showing how small someone else is''

owlwithbow

There are more bloopers. And thank God that they failed because it's already hard enough to see through all the smoke.

Another blooper is the crucifixion and death of Jesus. The sectarian self proclaimed followers of Mohammad went crazy with those narrations.

The Bible and the Quran confirm the crucifixion and death of Jesus. The sectarians invented narrations and twist the Quranic words, English translations, "and it looked like that for them", into a major blooper: They claim that Judas was crucified and murdered instead of Jesus, while the Bible already told us that Judas was dead because he killed himself because he betrayed Jesus.

The true meaning is, "they didn't crucify him nor kill him, but it looked like that as if they did", is that the Pharisees and the Roman soldiers and those who were against the Messiah thought that they crucified him and they thought that they killed him. But that wasn't they case, since they can't kill the soul, and Jesus was even raised from the death after 3 days, and stayed on earth for a while until the angels took him into Heaven.

But yet the sectarian narrators missed the point here. Thank God, they are exposed now. But yeah, there are a lot more.
One God, many different Messengers, but One Message.