News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Why the "Flat Earth Theory" is not so crazy anymore! Top 3 Proofs!

Started by mike789, December 18, 2016, 01:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imrankhawaja

Quote from: Abaddon on February 03, 2019, 04:29:19 PM
Be water, my friend! Dont feed fire with more fire. Eclipses can be described in different ways,

ok thats best way of debating as we can gain knowledge atleast.

lets start from the different WAYS of describing eclipses.

do one thing just tell us a single way in flatearth model that give details to eclipse with respect to the shape of earth. its better whatever u wana say use diagram.

now look at this brother jkhan when he ask silly questions i just feel sympathy for him.
he is asking me to show him the eclipse model in Roundearth.
inspite of knowing the fact he can google it. everywhere he can see eclipse in RE.
if he try to find in flat earth model he will not find it thats what we are asking.where is ur model?

second thing when there was not internet there are books/articles of authorised scietists/researchers/astronomers who have their work in eclipse cracking both lunar and solar eclipses. u can also see their work.

if i try to find any authorised scientist in FE model i couldnt find it. in any book(science).?

did u see the difference now?
anyway forget everything and start thinking about this model if u r sincear reseracher u will get to conclusion like 2+2= 4 and if eclipse is real then why it happen and how it will happen in flat earth? dnt put lot of things in ur mind just solve this step then proceed if u stuck in here its mean there is something wrong with model thats all i m saying.

God bless you

jkhan

This is what called deception....  See.. For what purpose we are here in this forum... Mainly to clarify quran and make things plain and manifest by solving where there are issues and variations of opinions and doubts... So quran is a book which needs to be addressed and find out truth and not blindly accept it.... Though we accepted it totally we scrutinize it for further enhancement and tighten the grips when it comes to belief in God and to keep close connection with Him..
But unfortunately when NASA brings anything be it theory or reality (such as moon landing)  these REs have no doubt and they don't even counter question.... When we counter question  they parrot.... What a tragedy... They have given to science fiction the place above quran... They don't perceive it.... Some may but for some it will be end of the road.....
Oh my dear brothers and sisters and elders.... Simply asking... Do you have any doubts in Round Earth?  I will answer... No...
I wish I can open a polling in new topic... Is it Geocentric or Heloisentric?...  At least 6%  says yes Geo... Then It shows the difference.... Always majority dupe.. That's Quran... If I feel it is worth opening such a polling I would... For now let's crack eclipses... 😉
In which thing people don't doubt.... That could be in only deception
Let us die with guidance

[url="https://discord.gg/3NSZH3hxy7"]https://discord.gg/3NSZH3hxy7[/url]
[url="https://www.youtube.com/@purposefullivingg"]https://www.youtube.com/@purposefullivingg[/url]

imrankhawaja

@ jkhan advice for you eclipse is not for brains like you. let the new member of flat earth read my post and reply him with his flat earth model. if he able to crack it.

when u have no answer of anything suddenly u guys bring Quran in it as a shield in ur insane mind thinking quran claim earth is flat . this is not the thing what i am asking.

?subject here is shape of earth with respect to eclipse ? i dun need to use quran for solving math solutions ? do i ?
i am chemist do i have to look the formula h2o from quran?
is quran is a science/astronomy book ?

that shows the retreat of debate. same like retreat in war when u have no more moves.

now its called pure shirk like pharoah ? even after knowing the truth? he still reject like a stubborn madman. u guys are doing same in flatearth.

just suppose u say MOON a celestial magic object or u say 2+2=5 ?
we can say he got a weak mind or this perosn is mentally unstable.

but when u say Moon is moon and celestial object at same time and 2+2 =5 and 4 in same time then other person may say you troublemaker/transgressor etc becoz on his mind u r the highly/heavily stupid/foolish person he ever met. UNIQUE type of stupids

kaltun

May Allah guide us to the straight path

imrankhawaja

@ kaltun the video you shared  got more than 5 errors in it  out of which due to generosity i will only ask one (1)

why people on ploar regions like (iceland,greenland, sweden,norway etc ) witness months of daylight and months of dark at some point in a year there is not even sunrise and sunset  :yesmidnight sun on those days become attraction for lot of tourists? how you explain it in this model ?

and kindly tell me where is the eclipse described in video ? (show me where in video in minutes and second format) 1:08 like this.

@ first i was thinking not to reply saving my time but anyway i asked pehaps someone genuine learner can get advantage.

kaltun

Quote from: imrankhawaja on February 11, 2019, 01:19:14 PM
@ kaltun the video you shared  got more than 5 errors in it  out of which due to generosity i will only ask one (1)

why people on ploar regions like (iceland,greenland, sweden,norway etc ) witness months of daylight and months of dark at some point in a year there is not even sunrise and sunset  :yesmidnight sun on those days become attraction for lot of tourists? how you explain it in this model ?

and kindly tell me where is the eclipse described in video ? (show me where in video in minutes and second format) 1:08 like this.

@ first i was thinking not to reply saving my time but anyway i asked pehaps someone genuine learner can get advantage.

Slm imrankhawaja,
this model is just for illustration, i am not saying this is shape ... but it can be ;)

https://youtu.be/KiSAQNAoqwI?t=223 .. few second later you will see the eclips ...

Quotewhy people on ploar regions like (iceland,greenland, sweden,norway etc ) witness months of daylight and months of dark at some point in a year there is not even sunrise and sunset  :yesmidnight sun on those days become attraction for lot of tourists? how you explain it in this model ?

https://youtu.be/KiSAQNAoqwI?t=223 here you see for a while its floating over these regions , and if its winter its goes lower

i dont know if you gonna watch...but whole explanation about our sight on this world
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ-RBL5a5dk&list=PLwl2JT--_2Wmp-mjOAjzA8zgeGtxI_r-V

kaltun

Slm imrankhawaja,

check google maps. if you zoom out you will see there is no arctica , its melted  :rotfl:

imrankhawaja

Quote from: kaltun on February 11, 2019, 01:34:42 PM
Slm imrankhawaja,
this model is just for illustration, i am not saying this is shape ... but it can be ;)

https://youtu.be/KiSAQNAoqwI?t=223 .. few second later you will see the eclips

BOLD hmm its called guesswork in ?dictionary?

i didnt find any eclipse there ? do one thing show the exact second format the way i ask in my last post 3:27 seconds like this and after that do one thing explain it in your own words what that eclipse is showing (details) of it ?

otherwise dnt  waste more time of mine. my and your time is finite in this life so make it productive.

just look at last two post seems learning method is not present in flat earth minds,
exampme you send me video on guess works?
and then on those guess works u r making more guesses?

if the first model is covering polar regions.
second model  have to cover time zones.
third model have to cover eclipses.

and one model contradict others( you guys dnt understand this simple thing) lol

kaltun

Slm imrankhawaja,
weird thet you didnt see th eclips ?? did you even watched
fyi 3:50 you can see the eclips

QuoteBOLD hmm its called guesswork in ?dictionary?

duhhhh offcourse its guesswork , ive been never up there ?? did you ?

i dont know if you understand it  , but the second links tries to explain how are sight sees..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ-RBL5a5dk&list=PLwl2JT--_2Wmp-mjOAjzA8zgeGtxI_r-V

but you will not watch and do redicule everyone who is not with your truth ...

but i will not waste you time on this anymore ....

all i ask was,is this not thinkable?  for you the world is a fact , for me a guesswork ...

imrankhawaja

Quote from: kaltun on February 11, 2019, 02:08:01 PM

weird thet you didnt see th eclips ?? did you even watched
fyi 3:50 you can see the eclips

i watched and then ask otherwise it was not possible for me to guess whats in the video does it make SENSE?

@ 3 : 50 its nothing there called ECLIPSES
and i asked you to tell about the details of ALL things related ?with? eclipse in that video?

i m just wondering is it LAW for me to repeat myself on all questions awww why it always happened with me  :brickwall: