News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Why the "Flat Earth Theory" is not so crazy anymore! Top 3 Proofs!

Started by mike789, December 18, 2016, 01:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Man of Faith

Fascinating people consider topics like this to be crucial.

Be well
Qarael Amenuel
Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]

Rekkd

Quote from: Man of Faith on February 06, 2017, 09:27:42 AM
Fascinating people consider topics like this to be crucial.

Be well
Qarael Amenuel

Yeah, what a waste of time.

Aladin from Azra tribe

Thinking about the Heavens and the Earth is very important.
But talking w/o knowledge is very dangerous.
There cannot be both opinion and knowledge
of the same thing at the same time

"The First Teacher", Aristotle

Zulf

What is fascinating is how the human mind and brain works with faculties of logic as well as emotions. The study of the mind and how the body/emotions/memories, without our awareness, substitute for clear perception, is intriguing. Without knowing how our brain, mind, body and emotions work, we will not be able to break free from the shaytan aspect of ourselves. If we remain blinded by the body, we won't be able to connect to the omnipresent consciousness in any meaningful and practical manner.

Some people like football, or poetry. I like geometry and psychology. 😁
If you name me, you negate me.

Aladin from Azra tribe

Quote from: Zulf on February 07, 2017, 05:32:16 AM
I like geometry and psychology. 😁
I like "curves" too :D but, if we like something it can be "no good" to us ;)

I'd like if somebody can explain: what is happening with the air (atmosphere) and living creatures in it (ie. birds) during earthquakes?
There cannot be both opinion and knowledge
of the same thing at the same time

"The First Teacher", Aristotle

Man of Faith

Quote from: Aladin from Azra tribe on February 06, 2017, 01:40:43 PM
Thinking about the Heavens and the Earth is very important.
But talking w/o knowledge is very dangerous.

Why is it important?
Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]

Faith

Every planet but Earth is named from mythological gods or goddesses.

Mercury is the god of commerce, travel and thievery in Roman mythology.
Venus is the Roman goddess of love and beauty.
Mars is the Roman god of War.
Jupiter is the King of the Gods in Roman mythology.
Saturn is the Roman god of agriculture.
Uranus is the ancient Greek deity of the Heavens, the earliest supreme god.
Pluto is the Roman god of the underworld in Roman mythology.
Earth is the only planet whose English name does not derive from Greek/Roman mythology.

+1 point to the flat earth phenomenon.
my Lord and your Lord is on a straight path, not a curved one.

HP_TECH

I wouldn't exactly label myself a flat earther but I do support the notion that the surface of the earth is planar.

I am glad to see that there are others that have also woken up in this very forum.
However, arguments like the one you just made are weak and are not helpful in demonstrating this phenomenon credible.
Stick to physical evidence we can obtain and scriptural evidence.

Although I perfectly agree with you that astronomy has had a lot of influence from pagan mythology as most of us learn in elementary( at least in Italy), it does not prove the earth to be flat.
Let's use strong evidence and arguments.
إِنَّنِي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِي

My Lord I repent to you for anything I uttered concerning You for which I have no knowledge of. Indeed You are the Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

Faith

Quote from: HP_TECH on August 31, 2017, 11:16:59 PM
I wouldn't exactly label myself a flat earther but I do support the notion that the surface of the earth is planar.

I am glad to see that there are others that have also woken up in this very forum.
However, arguments like the one you just made are weak and are not helpful in demonstrating this phenomenon credible.
Stick to physical evidence we can obtain and scriptural evidence.

Although I perfectly agree with you that astronomy has had a lot of influence from pagan mythology as most of us learn in elementary( at least in Italy), it does not prove the earth to be flat.
Let's use strong evidence and arguments.
Greetings,
No point in recycling the same verses. I'm starting to look at other areas to penetrate.

It may be weak to you but it can also be helpful to someone else. (I didn't know about these gods and goddesses before posting this myself.) This is concrete information for those who name these planets without knowing its background. Perhaps they'll start to notice flawed patterns. This is merely a withered branch to that of a stump.

Peace.
my Lord and your Lord is on a straight path, not a curved one.

Abdun Nur

I noticed why the CIA invented and disseminated the flat earth nonsense, before this nonsense the electric universe physics was exposing the lies of the hierarchical psychopaths, showing people the real nature of physics, now if you do a search on the electric universe you get pages of flat earth electric universe, they created the lie to direct the stupid away from the truth of the electric universe by contaminating it with such absurd and obvious nonsense as flat earth.