Author Topic: Why the "Flat Earth Theory" is not so crazy anymore! Top 3 Proofs!  (Read 45427 times)

Zulf

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: Why the "Flat Earth Theory" is not so crazy anymore! Top 3 Proofs!
« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2017, 11:00:33 AM »
Flat earth ideology is not really about flat earth itself . It's just something, like religion,  people can use to build their identity from... to make them feel special, different and chosen. So in choosing between sober and impartial reason (reality and facts) on one hand, and a sense of worth and value on the other (in fairy tale land) then some choose the latter, because it feels better, no matter how unrealistic it is.

The issue at hand is of course emotions and psychology, not intelligence.

There are so many ways to show the impossibility of the flat earth theory. But all that flat earth people focus on are irrelevant stuff about NASA, UN and the usual thrilling teenage mysteries.

https://youtu.be/JgY8zNZ35uw
If you name me, you negate me.

Amino66

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2017, 05:00:43 AM »
Flat  earth  is  another  part  of the  puzzle  in addition  to  the scripture  only  movement . ..
The  initial  reaction  you  get  from  a globalist  is  the same  as  the  one  you  get  from a tradition  believer  with  regards  to Quran  only . ..
I also  believe  that  there  are  other  parts  of deception . .that  when  put  together  everyone  will be  able  to  see  the scam  we've  been  living .
Theories  are  not  science  and photos  are not proofs . ..reason  and  common  sens  are  the  tools  to  get  to  know  about  what  real  and  what  is a lie .
If millions  were  duped in believing  in nonsensical  Hadiths  through  oral  tradition, how  difficult  will  be  to convince  the  same  people  anything  using  pseudo  science ?
Peacefully  yours 
What you know is easy, what you don't know is difficult

Scribbler

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2017, 09:55:23 AM »
Lately I have been doing a lot of research on the flat earth topic, and I have to say that the more I do research, the flatter the earth gets.  :P

Can someone please explain to me this discrepancy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94PpTmOMXfQ

Salaam.
Turn to Allah before you turn to ashes.

Bender

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2017, 11:47:24 AM »
I am not an astronaut to say something about the visibility of stars from the moon, but the earth is a globe that is not a theory but a fact.

And believing in a particular shape of earth has absolutely nothing to do with believing in God.
I mean, you will not get extra virgins if you believe  in the correct shape of earth and you will not get extra fire if you believe in some other shape from what it really is, at least I hope so.
Alhamdu lillahi rabbi al-alameen

Zulf

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #44 on: January 10, 2017, 02:37:20 PM »
Theories  are  not  science  and photos  are not proofs . ..reason  and  common  sens  are  the  tools  to  get  to  know  about  what  real  and  what  is a lie.

As far as 'theories are not science', you are right. But where does that leave the Flat Earth theory?... especially when in the Flat Earth Worldview it is not acceptable to make observations, draw conclusions and use math and such? What do you base your Flat Earth theory on really?

Let's just call Flat Earth for what it is. A religion based on emotional identity seeking. It's all about the comforting and elevating feeling of belonging to an exclusive group that has been shown the light and truth... a blessed few, above the ignorant masses lost in their folly.

Some people believe Jesus is both the one begotten sacrifice son of God, and God himself at the same time, and some people believe it was possible to sit on a Burraq and physically fly to the heavens to bargain with God about the number of prayers. Without these fantastic stories, to these people, God fades away in mundane everyday life. Like so, to many Flat Earth followers, there is no point or proof of God unless there is a glass dome over a disc Earth. It is like when religious people discover bad stuff in their religion, and then turn atheist. I guess God was just a mere by-product of their world view.

To get anywhere it is helpful to discuss the actually matters at hand... like math and stuff. Unless of course math is evil and a deception. But hey, don't fret or worry. God is there no matter the shape or conclusion.

BTW
Did you watch this?

Peace

Zulf

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2017, 03:08:33 PM »
Lately I have been doing a lot of research on the flat earth topic, and I have to say that the more I do research, the flatter the earth gets.  :P

How'bout researching this also?

I mean, in the interest of balance, fairness and intellectual honesty.
You won't be able to find any factual faults, and you won't be able to come up with any reasonable and solid arguments to back up your presumed rejection with.

It is after all quite easy to destroy the Flat Earth theory.
And no, Round Earth does NOT depend on moon landings or space travel!

Peace

Bender

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2017, 03:04:40 AM »
Peace -- why flat earth people keep bringing up Tesla?

I've noticed that once you go flat you have to go for the whole package.
This means that besides believing in a flat earth you also have to:
- Praise Lord Tesla and hate devil einstein
- Deny math
- Deny gravity
- Deny sattelites
- Deny there are 2 celestial poles and deny the opposite movement of the stars in the southern hemisphere
- Condemn NASA because they are the propaganda machine of the devil and have faith in youtube scientists.
- Believe Antarctica surrounds Earth
etc etc etc
Alhamdu lillahi rabbi al-alameen

Man of Faith

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2017, 10:07:07 AM »
I've noticed that once you go flat you have to go for the whole package.
This means that besides believing in a flat earth you also have to:
- Praise Lord Tesla and hate devil einstein
- Deny math
- Deny gravity
- Deny sattelites
- Deny there are 2 celestial poles and deny the opposite movement of the stars in the southern hemisphere
- Condemn NASA because they are the propaganda machine of the devil and have faith in youtube scientists.
- Believe Antarctica surrounds Earth
etc etc etc

:rotfl:
Website reference: http://iamthatiam.boards.net

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +111/-1
« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2017, 10:09:46 AM »
like religion,  people can use to build their identity from... to make them feel special, different and chosen. So in choosing between sober and impartial reason (reality and facts) on one hand, and a sense of worth and value on the other (in fairy tale land) then some choose the latter, because it feels better, no matter how unrealistic it is.

Thank you, the above paragraph is quite revealing for me..
Yet another clear cut description about religion...

HP_TECH

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2017, 07:11:37 PM »
Allah establishes the Truth by His Words
And the truth in His Words/Signs/Verses is that He created the earth as a planar plain
(Look at the evidence presented by members in this thread and other threads or start actually reading Quran, because you're obviously not or perhaps you are purposely being led astray for reasons which you and Allah know)

For those of you claiming this is not a big deal I have but one question.

Does Allah forgive those who turn their back on His Words and deny His Words?

I think there is plenty of evidence within Quran suggesting that denying any part of Allah's Verses may cost you eternity...

So go ahead and keep making mockery and amuse yourselves

You have swallowed the lie from man and denied the Truth from your Creator

Repent and actually properly study the Quran and the topic at hand if you indeed believe,

if not carry on and wait we too are waiting.
إِنَّنِي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِي

My Lord I repent to you for anything I uttered concerning You for which I have no knowledge of. Indeed You are the Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful