News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Why the "Flat Earth Theory" is not so crazy anymore! Top 3 Proofs!

Started by mike789, December 18, 2016, 01:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quincy

Brother im sorry... but i explained it to you already and you just called it a special kind of stupid... No one is forcing you to accept anything.

EDIT: Ive gone through the threads and i noticed that you edited it out.

Watch this presentation. He also talks about Eclipses but i dont know exactly in which part:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMQDhvTGAFs

Edit2: Part 3 - 18:20

imrankhawaja

Quote from: quincy on February 24, 2019, 06:51:09 AM

Edit2: Part 3 - 18:20

:rotfl: guessworks without any evidence ?

let me summarise what he said he use two different models for solar and lunar eclipse and all
the   different ? WAYS ? what hez descrbing is guesswork like this.

if this then MAY B this
if not this then MAY B this

he dnt know himself what MAY B he wana go for situation.

now summarise all what we have till now about eclipses.

one theory said its ?rahu?
one said ?magical moon?
one said its ?MAY b ?

actually forget about him u can choose any MAY b model from that video then  i will be asking further questions? as i feel its wastage of time to ask any question before u guys final ONE model of eclipse.

lem me give u hint the models he describe one contradict another so before making any final
model keep these important things in mind timezones, polar regions. thats why they didnt/cant decide any model.

now its your turn come with a MODEL and we continue further on that one model.

quincy

Did you ever create something? Did you ever wrote a novel or composed a song? Maybe a nice drawing? I can come up with some models which will describe an eclipse but it wont be based on Truth. This is the same what modern establishment is doing. You have an Eclipse model and you are just following the consensus of the modern world. Do you also agree that there are 78 genders? Is it okay for a man making sex with another man? If you wanted, you could draw the world as you like and find another madman who agree with you to push that Idea further into the minds of the people. Draw the world as you like, destort the world as you like. But i wont do such stuff, i have submitted to the truth and i have already told you the TRUTH about the Sky and the luminaries. And my views can be found in nearly all believe systems and philosophies of the ancients. Dont blame others... if you want to stay semi-conscious, its your decision to do so. Maybe you should start to help people in need and do Selfless acts, sacrificial acts. Forget about the Flat or Globe thing. It seems as you have more important stuff to do, purify and stay purified.

Peace.

imrankhawaja

thanks brother for letting me know that you are also in the list of those flatearthers who unable to crack eclipses.  :handshake:

rest of your post is not in my interest or u can say offtopic if u wish we can open a new thread on all that what u on about i ll not bring flat earth in that discussion promise  :peace:

NOTE add one more thing in it ?dancer? i did it occassionaly still i was in backhome and i had fans who waited for my michal jackson steps lmao  O0 many many years ago lol.( i still got videos in case u need evidence) lol :rotfl:

NOTE 2 ancient philosphies get (RAPED)  :voodoo: by modern science discoveries.

OR

the proven facts of modern science nailed/drilled the philosphies in coffin  :police:

quincy

Proven facts? Lol. Dude, we have all gone through the western schools and universities. Dont be rediculous. There are no proven facts, neither in theoretical physics - which IS a philosophy made in vatican, or fake history. Actually there are a lot of "Sciences" based on ancient philosophy and occultism.

So you are the dancing type. You are dancing to the tune. Interesting.

imrankhawaja

Quote from: quincy on February 25, 2019, 06:14:43 AM
Proven facts? Lol. Dude, we have all gone through the western schools and universities. Dont be rediculous. There are no proven facts, neither in theoretical physics - which IS a philosophy made in vatican, or fake history. Actually there are a lot of "Sciences" based on ancient philosophy and occultism.

So you are the dancing type. You are dancing to the tune. Interesting.

if u been to western schools then u also know the difference between

proven facts
theories
hypothesis

yeh dancing moves was years ago ( people still remember it)
same like my recent moves of eclipses and 6 standing questions ( members still remeber it and more moves are coming)

for you 2+2 = 4 is not a proven fact so cant help you apart from sympathy atleast i made u stand in the same row with all other eclipsers lmao (that was the topic)

winning MOVE is always very attractive.  :laugh:

quincy

Here is a very good depiction of the whole Geocentric/Cosmic Egg Universe based on ancient scriptures (not only the semitic), mythologies, astrology and observation:

THE GEOCENTRIC UNIVERSE

Dont take all of his views and theories for granted, but the presented model is very similar to the description in the Qur'an and Bible.

This is only for those who are already convinced that they are not living on a spinning ball drifting in outer space, this might be too much for some - just dont watch and go on  :)