Author Topic: Why the "Flat Earth Theory" is not so crazy anymore! Top 3 Proofs!  (Read 38688 times)

mike789

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
The first time, someone said the Earth is actually flat, I quickly stopped reading and I thought he must be crazy. Why would NASA and other space agencies fake everything? But after some research and experiments, it is crystal clear that the Earth is indeed flat and we have been lied to all our lives. People think that Satan can only manipulate and mislead through religion. They think Satan can not mislead or manipulate through what we call Scientific knowledge.

All scientific experiments and observable evidence points to a flat stationary Earth surrounded by an ice wall beyond which we are not allowed to explore. All major governments have signed a treaty which makes it illegal for any individual to explore beyond the ice wall without their permission.  Also because the terrain and weather conditions are prohibitive, only governments have the resources to go  beyond the ice wall. 

The Sun and the Moon are much closer and swim on their orbits across this flat plane of ours.  All GPS and other communications are done through high altitude balloons in which NASA has invested heavily or through ground based antennas.  Two private rockets launched towards the sky hit something. The videos are on Youtube. This proves that the sky above is a physical structure as mentioned in the Quran. The sky is not gases but a solid object. The stars are not distant suns light years away but celestial bodies much closer to us just as they appear. There is no such thing as space. No one has been able to penetrate the sky  and no one will as mentioned in the Quran. And there is no space station. It is all faked. The evidence of fakery is overwhelming once you examine the videos that NASA and other agencies release and claim that the astroNOTs are in space. It is done just like in the movie Gravity, space and space station was faked at Hollywood Studios.  What we see in the sky in the form of a space station is a hologram projected by NASA.  NASA has 100 times the budget of all Hollywood studios combined.

Why are they hiding the Flat Earth? Maybe to mislead Billions of people into thinking that life is not designed and it means nothing. We are just a result of a meaningless explosion and there are trillions of other planets out there. And that there is no God.  Earth is not designed, meaningless and life happened by chance.

Here are the main evidence which convinced me that the Earth is flat:

The natural physics of water:

NASA's famous blue marble Earth photo is clearly fake. Google: NASA Fakery

ICE WALL

The Missing Curvature according to curvature chart:

Everything on Earth is arranged due to density and mass and no magic called gravity.
Gravity is so magical and it is holding mountains and millions of loose stones in Australia upside down yet allows birds to fly and fish to swim and clouds to go around. It is so magical that the moon's gravity causes tides in oceans but not in lakes and ponds.

Google Flat Earth Map or Gleason's Map

Google: 200 proofs Earth is not a spinning ball

Wakas

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +13/-2
Re: Why the "Flat Earth Theory" is not so crazy anymore! Top 3 Proofs!
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2016, 12:15:49 PM »
No need for all that. Just answer one simple post:
http://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9607515.msg368077#msg368077

Everyone who has claimed flat earth has ran away from answering. Your turn?
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. My articles

www.studyQuran.org

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +111/-1
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2016, 12:41:21 PM »
But after some research and experiments, it is crystal clear that the Earth is indeed flat and we have been lied to all our lives. People think that Satan can only manipulate and mislead through religion. They think Satan can not mislead or manipulate through what we call Scientific knowledge.

You are free to believe anything that you want..
And so does everyone else... everyone has the right to be 'stupid' and 'misleaded'.. including you...

But.. can you please stop demonizing and satanizing anyone who merely do not share your belief and opinion?

hansolo

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2016, 01:01:39 PM »
Earth is not Real!!!!

If you want to know the Truth, Buy my E-book "How to Become Good Looking, Gain Respect, Money and Love".

Hmm... Don`t ask me why Im selling my book for 299 USD... I really do know the secrets to become Rich... I just....Aghhgh....

Man of Faith

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2016, 11:02:21 PM »
Earth is perhaps an illusion, but it works and functions as a world to its inhabitants.

And shame on you for selling books or promoting someone selling them for profit. That is truly two-faced.
Website reference: http://iamthatiam.boards.net

Adam The Warner

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
May He the Hearer grant us victory in the worldy life, and Hes abundance of Light on the Day of Judgement, and may He the King of kings grant us the eternal Paradise. Peace.

Adam The Warner

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2016, 11:49:12 PM »
Or if you prefer donuts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJKDPZrCZwA

If you would like a coke or a pizza, then just ask me :)!
May He the Hearer grant us victory in the worldy life, and Hes abundance of Light on the Day of Judgement, and may He the King of kings grant us the eternal Paradise. Peace.

Cerberus

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2016, 01:02:11 AM »
Michio Kaku said: "We actually have a candidate for the mind of God. The mind of God we believe is cosmic music, the music of strings resonating through 11 dimensional hyperspace. That is the mind of God"

Earth ? You need to catch up.

hansolo

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2016, 04:31:14 AM »
Earth is perhaps an illusion, but it works and functions as a world to its inhabitants.

And shame on you for selling books or promoting someone selling them for profit. That is truly two-faced.

Man of Faith, why so rude ? Cant we have a little bit of sarcasm in the forum ;) ?

Sabrinasaidso

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2016, 04:38:49 AM »
Of course the earth IS flat  :yay: and immovable..
The baseless idea that we live on a spinning, flying orb is pure fiction.

Do Wakas, Jafar and co. even read the Quran with understanding ?