News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

9/11 link to Saudi Royal Revealed

Started by Jafar, November 06, 2016, 12:49:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lilyfleur

It's official.

Per Wikileaks, Both Clinton and Kerry, as Secretary of States, are guilty of committing war crimes by assisting Saudi Arabia, the country behind 9/11, with killing innocent men, women and children in order to help the Saudi's move more oil with ease.

It's in the Clinton and Kerry emails.

God, I hope remaining democrats will begin to wake up.

lilyfleur

http://www.telesurtv.net/english/news/WikiLeaks-Drops-Yemen-Files-Unmasks-Washingtons-Bloody-Role-20161125-0012.html

Peace and btw the above words should have been placed within quotation marks as they are Not my words. I was trying to share the now provided link to official story. My apologies. I do not pretend to have full understanding of the US relations with Saudi Arabia.

lilyfleur

Riley (of The Coup)- "I came up with the idea with the photographer. We took the pictures on May 15, and we were done with it by the beginning of June. Any similarities are totally coincidental, and it was originally supposed to be more of a metaphor for destroying capitalism ? where the music is making capitalist towers blow up."

... ~The politics of the Coup have more to do with the people organizing each other.
The cover art was only preliminary, however, and after the September 2001 terrorist attacks on the U.S., the artwork was pulled from the web site of the group's label (75 Ark) and redesigned before the release date, with the album eventually being released with a very different cover design.
Although the image of World Trade Center towers billowing smoke and flame were used as a backdrop for the original artwork, the New York skyline was not visible in the image, nor were any airplanes shown crashing into the towers. The artwork was merely intended to depict the destruction of a generic "tall building" and thus was not a harbinger of recent events, although by coincidence it did prove to be disturbingly congruent with the horrors of 11 September 2001."