Author Topic: interesting question if somebody can understand ...  (Read 10287 times)

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
interesting question if somebody can understand ...
« on: November 01, 2016, 07:27:54 AM »
i have a question although i know my answer .. its an interesting discussion what i m bringing up here for you guys...

i think i discover something new in my understanding...

if i ask you is there is anything that is not the property of God? what probably your answer would be...

as we know and beleive everything in this universe and beyond this universe belong to God...  2 /255

like property, money, anything including ourselves like our body /spirit /rooh everything he owns it he generated it . so by default he is the owner of mankind... and everything that we see...

114:1 Say, "I seek refuge with the Lord of Mankind
114:2 The King/soverign/owner of mankind.
114:3 The God of mankind.

so is there is anything that did not belong to God?

looking forward to see your answers brothers and sisters...

peace
and God bless you all

Adam The Warner

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: interesting question if somebody can understand ...
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2016, 08:43:08 AM »
i have a question although i know my answer .. its an interesting discussion what i m bringing up here for you guys...

i think i discover something new in my understanding...

if i ask you is there is anything that is not the property of God? what probably your answer would be...

as we know and beleive everything in this universe and beyond this universe belong to God...  2 /255

like property, money, anything including ourselves like our body /spirit /rooh everything he owns it he generated it . so by default he is the owner of mankind... and everything that we see...

114:1 Say, "I seek refuge with the Lord of Mankind
114:2 The King/soverign/owner of mankind.
114:3 The God of mankind.

so is there is anything that did not belong to God?

looking forward to see your answers brothers and sisters...

peace
and God bless you all

An English translation of the Quran - 3:83 Is it other than the system of God that they desire, when those in the heavens and the earth have submitted to Him voluntarily or by force? And to Him they will be returned.

Everything submits to Him, be it voluntarily or by force.

Perfect example:

An English translation of Job - 1:8 And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?

9 Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought?

10 Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land.

11 But put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face.

12 And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD.

For those that are going to ask "why do you quote from the Bible": An English translation of the Quran - 4:163 We have inspired you as We had inspired Noah and the prophets after him. And We had inspired Abraham, and Ishmael, and Isaac, and Jacob, and the Patriarchs, and Jesus, and Job, and Jonah, and Aaron, and Solomon; and We gave David the Psalms.

May He the Hearer grant us victory in the worldy life, and Hes abundance of Light on the Day of Judgement, and may He the King of kings grant us the eternal Paradise. Peace.

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2016, 01:09:42 PM »
brother  adam
peace

its  :offtopic:

you can please see the question again.. what actually i ask...

thanx

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2016, 06:27:01 AM »
i will continue my thread after getting some replies from members ,
 :group:

Cerberus

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2016, 10:22:23 AM »
The deeds of man

Comrox

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2016, 10:35:09 AM »
Peace all,

It's an intriguing question. I also think it's a complicated question.

Everything ultimately does belong to Him. But then we have to think about human accomplishments and inventions that we have brought about ourselves. Such as money, coins, dollars, currency, etc., as you mentioned. Humankind created this. God did not. Money is not a natural creation. So then is money ours, a human invention, and something that we earn individually through jobs and careers, or is money His? I think this is where we have to classify the invention itself. Is the invention in question an extension of ourselves? Does it help us progress in a worldly way, a mental/personality way, or in a spiritual way? Does it not?

If it doesn't help us progress, I would say God is "neutral." The way we are using it is not His way. This is not the same as saying the particular use of the invention is bad, no. But we're not using it for Him, or to promote or bring about the good of what he has intended for the people and creatures of the world. So the invention is ours - something we invented or earned - and therefore we are free to do with it as we please. It is not His as He has no part in the way we're using it.

We all have our own gifts, talents, aspirations, hobbies, etc. We are all ourselves and we also all His, or at least we should be both of these things. Can we use money and other inventions to further ourselves? Can we use money to get closer to God? To strive in His cause? To continue this example of money, I would say money is ours - completely, at all times - but it is also His in the good ways that we use it. Something belonging to Him doesn't mean, in this case, that something is being taken away from us. No; in this scenario, the fact is simply that our cause is His cause, and His cause is our cause. One and the same. So when using money to better oneself or one's community, it is both ours and His.
10:109 Follow what is being inspired to you and be patient until God judges.

57:3 He is the First and the Last, the Evident and the Innermost. And He is fully aware of all things.

Aries

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2016, 10:54:32 AM »

But then we have to think about human accomplishments and inventions that we have brought about ourselves. Such as money, coins, dollars, currency, etc., as you mentioned. Humankind created this. God did not. Money is not a natural creation. So then is money ours, a human invention, and something that we earn individually through jobs and careers, or is money His? I think this is where we have to classify the invention itself. Is the invention in question an extension of ourselves? Does it help us progress in a worldly way, a mental/personality way, or in a spiritual way? Does it not?

Even inventions have been inspired by Him, so in last instance they belong to Him...

Also He has created even "the bad among His creation". He gave us free will so it is His in last instance... Talents and everything we are the same... That is why I am so curious to see what people will say, and now after that "is totally yours" of Imran, I am even more curious!  :confused:

about deeds it is the same, it is all the time a tautology, a circular  reasoning, God gives characters, talents, good/bad heart, so it is from God, and so He knows what we will do with it so ultimately it is His! Actually He will ask us the Last Day what we did with everything He gave us....

Cerberus

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2016, 10:59:19 AM »
Had it not been God all this time, humans would be behaving like apes eating and reproducing.
But someone, somewhere "felt the inspiration"...

Scribbler

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2016, 11:08:59 AM »
Peace all,

Everything ultimately does belong to Him. But then we have to think about human accomplishments and inventions that we have brought about ourselves. Such as money, coins, dollars, currency, etc., as you mentioned. Humankind created this. God did not. Money is not a natural creation. So then is money ours, a human invention, and something that we earn individually through jobs and careers, or is money His? I think this is where we have to classify the invention itself. Is the invention in question an extension of ourselves? Does it help us progress in a worldly way, a mental/personality way, or in a spiritual way? Does it not?

Allah takes credit for all inventions as it is He who teaches us:

96:3-5
Read! Your Lord is the Most Bountiful One, who taught by the pen, taught man what he did not know.
Turn to Allah before you turn to ashes.

Bender

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2016, 11:15:55 AM »
Man of Faith?
Alhamdu lillahi rabbi al-alameen