Author Topic: Do you want to learn how to read the Quran?  (Read 460 times)

Adam The Warner

• Truth Seeker
Do you want to learn how to read the Quran?
« on: October 18, 2016, 01:03:40 AM »
May the Peace be with you,

At the moment i am offering free courses, how to read the Quran in a few days or weeks. There is already 1 person here on free-minds who want to do the courses.

They will be held by me, since i also have some experience in teaching little kids the arabic basics. On facebook or even on other social media platforms, the only thing you need is a pen and a few papers and of course the will. You yourself choose when to start the course, when to start the next lesson, how long you do about the lesson, when you want to stop, when you want to start again etc.

Please feel free to PM me if you are interested. They are Free, and i ask my Lord to reward me for it. Wouldn't you want to read the Quran in it's original language after all? You are going to learn how to read, grammar and words etc. won't be held in this course, maybe later if this did go well.

Peace.
May He the Hearer grant us victory in the worldy life, and Hes abundance of Light on the Day of Judgement, and may He the King of kings grant us the eternal Paradise. Peace.

NK

• Beginner/Inquirer
Re: Do you want to learn how to read the Quran?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2017, 03:46:59 AM »
Hi Adam,

I would like to learn Arabic and grammar. Can you help me?

Thanks
NK

Wakas

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2017, 05:38:22 AM »
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. My articles

www.studyQuran.org

NK

• Beginner/Inquirer
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2017, 02:18:35 AM »
 Thanks Wakas . May Allah give you plenty of reward for your effort.