Author Topic: Is GOD running everything?  (Read 3479 times)

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +111/-1
Re: Is GOD running everything?
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2016, 10:30:37 PM »
God is running everything... or best defination is God is controlling everything? in both occassion the very first question the athiest will ask ...

if God is running /controlling everything ... then its mean murder/rape/theft is happening by the running of God?

what answer you will gona give him...

is it not suitable if we say God is watching everything.. ? and the result of our doing is in control of God... if we put seed of apple we will get apple tree, if we put our hand in fire we will get burn..

Yes, murder / rape / theft / invasion and also your aging, your disease, your failure, your losses at stock exchange etc.. etc.. and all the things which you perceived as bad were happening as it was planned / designed by God.

As also, your will . your want, your action, your thought it's all happening as it was planned / designed by God.

That's why the best attitude is: islam (not the religion)
Let Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven..

With such attitude you will always find peace and happiness regardless of the situation..

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2016, 11:20:42 PM »
Yes, murder / rape / theft / invasion and also your aging, your disease, your failure, your losses at stock exchange etc.. etc.. and all the things which you perceived as bad were happening as it was planned / designed by God.

As also, your will . your want, your action, your thought it's all happening as it was planned / designed by God.

With such attitude you will always find peace and happiness regardless of the situation..

in this way its would be quite easy for a criminal to get escape on day of judgement...

he/she can easily say.. everything happened due to God so why we held accountable...

does it mean whatever we wish we should do it as we know everything is happening due to God.. rob/steal murder /cheat.. do it without any fear..

the wills and wishes are not really easy to achieve .. specially when there is a life span of 60 to 70 years in which half of the life we sleep. quarter of the life we spend in travelling studying eating... the rest of the quarter we have to earn and be productive... hardly 10 years u can say... so people take a shortcut , and short cut involves wrong doings...

but we need not to worry everything is happening due to the plan of God so we are not responsible... isnt it?

faruk

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2016, 08:50:22 PM »

so....true.
39:18 The ones who listen to what is being said, and then follow the best of it. These are the ones whom God has guided, and these are the ones who possess intelligence.

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +111/-1
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2016, 02:05:52 PM »
in this way its would be quite easy for a criminal to get escape on day of judgement...

he/she can easily say.. everything happened due to God so why we held accountable...

Exactly..

Let's dwell first into the 'history' first..
The entire conception of "Judgement Day" was introduced by ancient Egyptian.. described in great details in the first 'holy book who was claimed to be authored by God(s)'.. titled: "RW NW PRT M HRW".

A great documentary about the holy book. I really recommend everyone to watch it, it's very interesting..

History Channel: Egyptian Book Of The Dead: The Guide to Afterlife, Human oldest religious document
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCO53xH5adg

Scene of Judgement Day from the Holy Book, weighting of the heart.

Next regarding the 'logicality' of the Judgement Day..
Why would God need to 'wait' to certain day to pass a judgement?
Why would God need to ask "Why did you do this", "Why did you do that" etc... He already knows it.. much better than the 'person being judged'...

You proposed a nice argument..
God: "Why did you do X?"
Person being judged: "Because you let me live.. if you didn't made me born into that world I wouldn't have done X".

Whatever "X" is... good or bad or something in between..

hansolo

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2016, 02:31:51 PM »
So does it mean that there is no judgment day ?

Adam The Warner

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2016, 04:42:23 PM »

An English translation of the Quran - 2:48 And beware of a Day when no soul can avail another soul, nor will any intercession be accepted from it, nor will any ransom be taken, nor will they have supporters.
May He the Hearer grant us victory in the worldy life, and Hes abundance of Light on the Day of Judgement, and may He the King of kings grant us the eternal Paradise. Peace.

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2016, 09:43:27 PM »

yeh brother there is no judgement day cheers buddy...

now start doing things like , robbing, stealing, murdering, raping, whatever you wish enjoy your life you only get it once...  :yay:

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2016, 10:03:07 PM »
Exactly..

Let's dwell first into the 'history' first..
The entire conception of "Judgement Day" was introduced by ancient Egyptian.. described in great details in the first 'holy book who was claimed to be authored by God(s)'.. titled: "RW NW PRT M HRW".

yes brother, it may be possible everything is man made... even God..

but my stupid mind ask me questions of my existence... very strange...

i got it two possibilities either there is no God or there is God ...

in case of no God like athiest the universe is God...natural selection and stuff...

universe created all hence universe is God...

but what i feel my mind get amazed, once more when i discover although i m the product of this universe lets find out universe , i hardly start learning it was a process 13.7 billion years ago... where i can glimpse the hand of the universe creator...

aww i m confused again... so universe is also a creature... not a creator...

who is our creator? who is the creator of this universe...

now at this stage athiest is quiet he already know that universe /nature /co incidence cannot give a birth to all this intelligently design master piece...

now there the spirtual thingie start...

a creator what we know as lord of the universe. the king of mankind, the god of mankind , the lord of mankind...
the God of everything within heavens and earth and whatever is between them...
nobody creates him while he is the creator of everything that exist...

my mind is pushing me to beleive that thing i dnt know why becoz right know i have no better defination of creator...

now come to second step of my faith...

you tell me about history, but i filter history and everything with the help of a book already in hand by the lord of universe...

first i have to check that book , so let me check it scientifically , logically , historically, literally, and most important about predictions/prophecy ...

i found it 90 % stuff of that book is 100% correct and my logic is telling me the rest of the 10% is also correct ... its not proved yet due to weak human mind which is still discovering the edge of universe...

so regarding the judgement day thingie... its not happen yet so me you everybody have a right to comment on it... like 500 years ago people were mocking on expanding universe verse and prediction of pharao,, 1400 years ago mekkans were mocking on prophecy of conquering makkah...

but it happen true...

now my stubborn mind is still not convince but i have no option , my mind is tired and accept his defeat ... and i willingly accept the lord of world as my God, and i do beleive in the day of judgement and try to do rightoeus things for the minimum conditions for saving myself from hell fire 2/62..

you can also say i m afraid enough from hell fire, i just dnt want to take risk... so i will spend my life righteously, it dosent matter if after that nothing will gona happen.. atleast i m relaxed about my future,, but on other way if i denied the herafter , i mst live an afraid , and uncertain life and possibly if the judgement day is true i wrong myself here and hereafter..

so basically my mind set of risk free life... as i feel relax more than afraid by chosing this path...

thats what my thinking is regarding all this ... next post is about logic becoz its always my favourite subject...

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2016, 10:43:01 PM »

Next regarding the 'logicality' of the Judgement Day..
Why would God need to 'wait' to certain day to pass a judgement?
Why would God need to ask "Why did you do this", "Why did you do that" etc... He already knows it.. much better than the 'person being judged'...

You proposed a nice argument..
God: "Why did you do X?"
Person being judged: "Because you let me live.. if you didn't made me born into that world I wouldn't have done X".

Whatever "X" is... good or bad or something in between..

about this particular thing , its debateable...

but again if we look in to the scripture its appears to us that we accepted that test...

let say if somebody ask me i ll give u two minutes pain and in return 50 years of richies would you accept,, 

i will say yes , and if we compare these 50 years with unlimited rewarded or punished life then even these two minutes worth nothing...

these 50 years are even not compareable with unlimited life...

you can disagreee with it,

but after all we again come on the last stop

why we are here? what is our purpose? why God created all this? why there is pain in life?

about God  we already agree ,, he is logical without any flaw,, its must be our understanding that is not graspping the message...

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +111/-1
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2016, 11:52:55 AM »

Yes as in everyday is a judgement day, every millisecond is a judgement millisecond..

let say if somebody ask me i ll give u two minutes pain and in return 50 years of richies would you accept,, 

i will say yes , and if we compare these 50 years with unlimited rewarded or punished life then even these two minutes worth nothing...

I will say:
"Why you want to inflict pain?"
"Do you enjoy inflicting pain to others?"
"Why do you give me riches?"
"Do you really think I want riches?"

"Oh you want a straight answer? Then it's NO, because I don't want riches and I don't like pain, and I think you have some mental problems if you DO love to inflict pain upon others".

why we are here? what is our purpose? why God created all this? why there is pain in life?
about God  we already agree ,, he is logical without any flaw,, its must be our understanding that is not graspping the message...

To shape or 'train' your perception / attitude (arabic:Dien) and to learn something called "self-control"..

Judge not and you shall not be judged..
Lift others of their suffering and your suffering shall be lifted..
Forgive and you shall be forgiven..
Accept and you shall be accepted..