News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Jesus son of Marry miraculous birth EXPLAINED In QURAN

Started by Furqan, September 25, 2016, 07:30:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Furqan

Salam

فَلَمَّا وَضَعَتْهَا قَالَتْ رَبِّ إِنِّي وَضَعْتُهَا أُنثَىٰ وَاللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا وَضَعَتْ وَلَيْسَ الذَّكَرُ كَالْأُنثَىٰ وَإِنِّي سَمَّيْتُهَا مَرْيَمَ وَإِنِّي أُعِيذُهَا بِكَ وَذُرِّيَّتَهَا مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ الرَّجِيمِ
Q 3:36When she gave birth to her(marry(pbuh) she said, my Lord surely
I gave birth to her a female. Allah knows more
with what she gave birth.
And a male is not like a female. And surely I have named her Maryam / Mary and surely
I seek refuge for her with You and her offspring / progeny from the satan the stoned

Hints given in Quran 21:91 compare with 66:12

Furqan

Posted by: Furqan
? on: Today at 04:30:03 AM ? Insert Quote
Salam

Birth of Marry(pbuh) daughter of Imran(pbuh)
فَلَمَّا وَضَعَتْهَا قَالَتْ رَبِّ إِنِّي وَضَعْتُهَا أُنثَىٰ وَاللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا وَضَعَتْ وَلَيْسَ الذَّكَرُ كَالْأُنثَىٰ وَإِنِّي سَمَّيْتُهَا مَرْيَمَ وَإِنِّي أُعِيذُهَا بِكَ وَذُرِّيَّتَهَا مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ الرَّجِيمِ
Q 3:36When she gave birth to her she said, my Lord surely
I gave birth to her a female. Allah knows more
with what she gave birth.
And a male is not like a female. And surely I have named her Maryam / Mary and surely
I seek refuge for her with You and her offspring / progeny from the satan the stoned

Hints given in Quran 21:91 compare with 66:12

وَالَّتِي أَحْصَنَتْ فَرْجَهَا فَنَفَخْنَا "فِيهَا"1  مِن رُّوحِنَا وَجَعَلْنَاهَا وَابْنَهَا آيَةً لِّلْعَالَمِينَ Q21:91
And she who guarded her chastity, so We breathed into her(1feminine private part)of Our Spirit, and We made her and her son a sign for the worlds.

وَمَرْيَمَ ابْنَتَ عِمْرَانَ الَّتِي أَحْصَنَتْ فَرْجَهَا فَنَفَخْنَا "فِيهِ"2 مِن رُّوحِنَا وَصَدَّقَتْ بِكَلِمَاتِ رَبِّهَا وَكُتُبِهِ وَكَانَتْ مِنَ الْقَانِتِينَ Q66:12
And Maryam, (the) daughter (of) Imran who guarded her chastity, so We breathed into it(2masculine private part) of Our Spirit. And she believed (in the) Words (of) her Lord and His Books, and she was of the devoutly obedient.
1. PRON ? 3rd person feminine singular object pronoun
2. PRON ? 3rd person masculine singular object pronoun
Literal Translation taken from islamawakened

Aladin from Azra tribe

"Chestity" (furj) in 66:12 is a male noun, so "fihi" (in - her - chestity) is correct. "Fiha" (in her) in 21:91 is for Maryam s.a... If you asked why both masculine and feminine pronouns are used.

Allah's bless and salam.
There cannot be both opinion and knowledge
of the same thing at the same time

"The First Teacher", Aristotle

Furqan

Salam

So was she born with feminine and masculine reproductive organs?

Aladin from Azra tribe

No, my friend. It was said the same in two quoted ayats. Ones it was said "in her (Maryam s.a.)" and once "in her farj", it's the same. As I can say for you "in you" and "in your body", I said the same, just once I mentioned body, as once farj was mentioned for h. Maryam s.a. It's masculine noun in Arabic, but for both male and female, just the noun is masculine.

I hope this will help with His 'izn.

Allah's bless and salam.

Furqan

Salam

Now that I looked at what you pointed. You are correct, the translation was taken from islamawakened literal.Its not literal !
But If you ponder on the  following part Quran text you will see it's a mistake in translation.

Our spirit  from  "in it"  lo! We breathed  chastity guarded
أَحْصَنَتْ       فَرْجَهَا              فَنَفَخْنَا       "فِيهَا" 1  مِن .         رُّوحِنَا Q21:91 part
أَحْصَنَتْ       فَرْجَهَا              فَنَفَخْنَا.      "فِيهِ".  2 مِن .         رُّوحِنَا Q66:12 part

Hence breathed in "what ever was guarded"
In her feminine part(organ)and masculine part(organ)

Aladin from Azra tribe

All translations are dangerous, but we, who are not good in Qur'anic lughat (tongue, language), should have sabr (be patient), because "bayan" (explanation) of the Qur'an is "on Allah swt", only He can explain to us its meaning.
If we're reading translation with thought that we'll understand anything from it - we won't. If we're reading the Qur'an with thought that we'll understand anything from it - we won't. But, if we're doing anything with thought that Allah swt will teach us - He will, in sha Allah, no matter what we're doing.
It's much important to put an effort in something, especially in something good, but we should never loose in our mind truth that it's only from Him.
I'm not saying that you're doing anything wrong, because I don't know what you're doing and how, I hope I won't be misunderstood. I'm just saying that you can't expect anything special from translations.

Allah's bless and salam.