News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

How would you prove an atheist that The Quran is Indeed The Word Of God ?

Started by hansolo, September 12, 2016, 08:20:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hansolo

Peace

How would you prove an atheist that The Quran is Indeed The Word Of God ?

Or imagine if You were raised as an atheist and stumbled upon The Quran, how would you know that this specific book is indeed from God, The Creator of everything ?

Peace

good logic

Peace hansolo.
You forgot this verse:
13:31
Even if a Quran caused mountains to move, or the earth to tear asunder, or the dead to speak (they will not believe). God controls all things. Is it not time for the believers to give up and realize that if God willed, He could have guided all the people? The disbelievers will continue ...
وَلَو أَنَّ قُرءانًا سُيِّرَت بِهِ الجِبالُ أَو قُطِّعَت بِهِ الأَرضُ أَو كُلِّمَ بِهِ المَوتىٰ بَل لِلَّهِ الأَمرُ جَميعًا أَفَلَم يَا۟يـَٔسِ الَّذينَ ءامَنوا أَن لَو يَشاءُ اللَّهُ لَهَدَى النّاسَ جَميعًا وَلا يَزالُ الَّذينَ كَفَروا تُصيبُهُم بِما صَنَعوا قارِعَةٌ أَو تَحُلُّ قَريبًا مِن دارِهِم حَتّىٰ يَأتِىَ وَعدُ اللَّهِ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لا يُخلِفُ الميعادَ

Basically you cannot. So leave it at that if you wish.
If you believe ,I repeat my advice to you brother,study it.
GOD bless you.
Peace
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

Wakas

All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. [url="http://mypercept.co.uk/articles/"]My articles[/url]

[url="//www.studyquran.org"]www.studyQuran.org[/url]

parvez mushtaq

Quote from: Wakas on September 12, 2016, 09:08:32 AM
http://mypercept.co.uk/articles/Does_God_Exist_home.htm

?
very beautiful article  wakas
i really enjoyed reading it .you have proved by using simple  probability  that no one can refuse .not too big ,just short and simple .too good  :bravo:
[url="https://parvezmushtaq.wordpress.com"]https://parvezmushtaq.wordpress.com[/url]

Anoushirvan

Peace,

First try to convince a quranist like me and some others that Qur'an is the word of God.

69:40   This is the utterance of an honorable messenger.
69:41   It is not the utterance of a poet; rarely do you believe.
69:42   Nor the utterance of a soothsayer; rarely do you take heed.
69:43   A revelation from the Lord of the worlds.
69:44   And had he attributed anything falsely to Us.
69:45   We would have seized him by the right.
69:46   Then, We would have severed his life-line.

2:61   And you said: "O Moses, we will not be patient to one type of food, so call for us your Lord that He may bring forth what the earth grows of its beans, cucumbers, garlic, lentils, and onions." He said: "Would you trade that which is lowly with that which is good?" Descend Egypt, you will have in it what you have asked for. And they were stricken with humiliation and disgrace, and they remained under the wrath of God for they were disbelieving in the revelations of God, and killing the prophets without right; this is for what they have disobeyed and transgressed.

Then convincing an atheist will just be a matter of good communication.

imrankhawaja

a little reading/knowledge/pondering of quran will make you athiest...
a depth knowledge/pondering/verification of quran will make you beleiver...

athiest if he beleives in science you can easily convince him telling the very facts of science just discovered within last 200 years...

truthseeker11

Peace everyone,

Just trying to be objective here. I have presented all this to an atheist friend in past and here were his answers:

1. Quoting any verse (like 69:43) would be logical fallacy of circular reasoning.
2. Literary excellence cannot be appreciated by non Arabic speaking atheists and majority of Earth's population. Shakespeare's and Homer's works also had amazing literary excellence.
3. Sumerian inscriptions and other archeological artifacts contained much more advanced scientific information thousands of years before the quran. Mahabharata mentions spacecrafts known as Vimanas, space travel outside Earth, and nuclear warfare. Moenjodaro ruins have evidence of high levels of radiation consistent with such warfare. Galen's embryology (discovered before the quran) exactly resembles the quran's embryology concepts (including the bones before flesh error).
4. Nostradamus and Edgar Cayce made amazing prophecies.

So looks like brother good logic is right! I couldn't convince him at all    :brickwall:

Peace
6:116 And if you obey the majority of those on Earth they will lead you away from God?s path; that is because they follow conjecture, and that is because they only guess.

10:36 Most of them only follow conjecture. While conjecture does not avail against the truth in anything. God is aware of what they do.

2:170 And if they are told: ?Follow what God has sent down,? they say: ?No, we will follow what we found our fathers doing!? What if their fathers did not understand anything and were not guided?

28:75 And We will extract from every nation a witness, then We will say: ?Bring forth your proof.? They will then realize that all truth belongs with God, and what they had invented will abandon them.

Timotheus

dont waste your time, but rather tell those who wish to hear.

we dont have to come in with all our doctrines and dogma of 'the quran, the whole quran and nothing but the quran'

many people just reject this.

as it mentions in isaiah, 'a little here a little there' this is how we should be teaching.

someone might reject God, and the quran, but if you can just plant a seed of goodness, or water what is already there, then prehaps they will grow, and eventualy accept.

peace
What could i say that is better than what God has already informed us of?
Follow God
Seek His guidance, the only guidance
Glory and Praise be to God, rabbil Aalameen

imrankhawaja

monkey God hanuman is one of the best example of the authencity of  these scriptures... along with spacecrafts..

which is also relevant with the theory of evolution... amazing  :bravo:

beleiving on theories and myth is very easy specially when its regarding the wishful thinking...

on the other hand truth is really hard to accept for the rejector of scripture

imrankhawaja

some of the so called prophecies edgar cayce

1933 Will Be a Good Year

In one of Cayce?s earlier predictions, he stated that 1933 would be a good year. This prediction was way off base.

In 1933, Adolf Hitler was appointed Chancellor of Germany. Shortly after this appointment, he dissolved the German parliament, which marked the beginning of the Nazi rampage throughout Germany and across Europe.

In the U.S., the Great Depression was in full swing when the global economy hit rock bottom in 1933.

The Lost City of Atlantis

Cayce was actually very fond of the subject of Atlantis, and made quite a few predictions about the lost city. Most of these predictions were way off base.

One of these predictions stated that an Atlantean death ray would be discovered by the U.S. in 1958. He also predicted that the lost city would rise again in 1968 or 1969. Neither one of these predictions ever came to fruition.

Even, if you take the most recent claim of the discovery of Atlantis into consideration; Cayce was still 42 years and 4,000 miles off.

The Lost State of California

According to Cayce, a large earthquake would hit the sate of California, causing it and the Baja peninsula to slide into the Pacific sometime during the 1960s. Even though California does sit on a fault line and is plagued by numerous earthquakes per year, the sate and the Baja peninsula are both still fully intact.

Armageddon in 1999

While in his self-induced tranced, Cayce predicted that Armageddon would come in 1999. Obviously, Armageddon never came. 1999 did have its share of disasters, natural and political, but nothing on the scale of Armageddon.

A New Christian China

Cayce also predicted that China would become the new ?cradle of Christianity.? He went on to predict that China would be completely converted to Christianity by 1968.

Just as in his other predictions, Cayce missed the mark. Buddhism remains the most popular single religion in China since its introduction in the 1st century. Nearly 30% of the country is Buddhist. The number of Christians pale in comparison. Even today, Christians only make up 3 to 4% of the Chinese population.

Out of the thousands upon thousands Edgar Cayce?s prophecies, only 40% can be considered remotely correct, and even that percentage is open to debate. The other 60% were either too vague to interpret, multiple-intent, or just plain wrong.

NOTE  when humans and jinns try to produce a alternating scripture in any catagory.. they will terribly fail  :yay:

thats why the challange or prophecy of quran is enough to win a claim...  even this challage is a prophecy on its own... but i have a gift in the end as always ,,, a gift sign

10:92 "This day, We will preserve your body, so that you become a sign for those after you." But most of the people are unaware of Our signs!

thats whats called a prophecy unbeatable... roughly 3000 years ago happen 1400 years ago recorded... roughly 120 years ago fulfilled ...

together towards the worldclass scripture QURAN cheers budddy....