Author Topic: question from all ?  (Read 3036 times)

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
Re: question from all ?
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2016, 11:00:51 PM »
Yes.

in case of this , little bit explain me, this theory seems unrealistic , i think everybody have just one chance..

or in the case of test mode we can understand if a student miss his exam he will have to wait for another exam to get to the next level.. worldy measures this theory fit well , but in the case of life it will be helpful if you refer some verses or some reference that support this theory..

peace God bless you..
SO which of the MIRACLES/MARVELS of your Lord you will deny
55:55.

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2016, 11:05:37 PM »

I will attempt to answer your question based on the knowledge I have been given, but please feel free to discard this if it does not resonate with you.

peace my brother,

i have no right to discard the understanding of anybody, everybody have a right o represent their views..

and about incranation , its something unscientific , in my humble knowledge the algorithm of life is birth death rebirth on judgement day..

but for the people who did not qualify for the next level we can put fit this theory but again quran is silent on this particular issue.. apart from the verse  , that there are some answers we will get  to know after this life..in which we dispute..

but thanx for opening a new way of thinkinng for me...i will study about it more..
and God bless you

SO which of the MIRACLES/MARVELS of your Lord you will deny
55:55.

Timotheus

• Truth Seeker
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2016, 11:45:04 PM »
quran is silent on this particular issue..

peace, i think this sums up this topic, we should not be conjecturing about things we have no knowledge of
What could i say that is better than what God has already informed us of?
Follow God
Seek His guidance, the only guidance
Glory and Praise be to God, rabbil Aalameen

Man of Faith

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2016, 03:54:28 AM »
in case of this , little bit explain me, this theory seems unrealistic , i think everybody have just one chance..

or in the case of test mode we can understand if a student miss his exam he will have to wait for another exam to get to the next level.. worldy measures this theory fit well , but in the case of life it will be helpful if you refer some verses or some reference that support this theory..

peace God bless you..

I find it unrealistic that a child is born to die without any possibility to have an impact on his or her condition. That is more illogical than my explanation. The world has reincarnation, imran.

I cannot refer to the sectarian interpretation of Quran to prove my point as it is just merely nonsensical and unrelated to what it is supposed to say. I could refer to my reinterpretation of Quran to show verses clearly and evidently showing reincarnation to be a true concept, but then you need to accept the prowess in my work.

And, imran, this is no theory. Quran has had no proper interpretation for hundreds of years, even more than a millennium. Many other scriptures despite their present often mistranslated shape represent the truth better than Quran as Quran is more or less nonsensical in its translation and interpretation. The only other scripture matching Quran's state is the so-called Old Testament which is nearly on par with the misleading nature of Quran. But, in the Bible the Gospels are the closest ones to the true portrayal although those are still poor translations originally in Syriac Aramaic.

God according to the Biblical Old Testament/Tanakh and Quran is more like a warlord, hateful and jealous. Quran deceptively seems so because a group of clerics and scholars messed with it in ancient times never being close to what is really is supposed to convey. I have not researched on the Old Testament yet in any greater extent, but a few brief checks have indicated at least once a severe error in translation.

And it is evident when people do not even know the word of Elah or Elohim or Allah and use it as if it means God. It shows they did not grasp the nature of God or Rabb which is the real attributing "name" of God in Arabic.

And if you refer to life, it would be illogical if anyone is doomed after one trial in this hard and deceptive environment. Many people are simply not born and raised in fair situations that would justify eternal punishment for failure when they had no possibility to focus anything on their salvation. You can skip what scriptures say and think about it rationally instead. Just look at the situation people are around you and how many young children die of starvation and then reflect on how they can be guilty of sin when they never even had done anything in particular in their lives. It simply is not sensible that they do not come again, for they clearly have done nothing of development of their Spirit to arrive in "Heaven". Be wise, imran, and skip the sectarian dogma and use your mind and think rationally.

Be well
Amenuel
Website reference: http://iamthatiam.boards.net