News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

WHATS APP GROUP

Started by ~Natasha~, July 28, 2016, 06:17:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HP_TECH

Truly speaking if there is any good hacker in this forum I'm sure he already has all your informations.
Your IP address, email address etc.. all attainable...
إِنَّنِي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِي

My Lord I repent to you for anything I uttered concerning You for which I have no knowledge of. Indeed You are the Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

Cerberus

Quote from: ~Natasha~ on July 29, 2016, 10:44:31 AM
Salaam Y'all,

The purpose of the group would be more for the companionship. A place for us to chat with each other more and help uplift each other as god alone followers. Send each other positive vibes, inspirational reminders and work like a support for one another in more real time.
:handshake:

So I created a Discord server, it's a free vocal/chat server that let's you create an account for free (no phone numbers involved), add your friends that you can keep contact with them and mention them in your discussions by tagging them (they get notified in their phone/PC). It's also cross platform and you can get the app for free for both iOS/Android or a PC app or just use the browser to browse it as a Web app.

Discord is originaly for gamers, quiet sophisticated and might need sometime to get used to. Though it will do the job if you want to have a group chat (text or vocal), anonymously, for free, on either your pc or phone.

https://discord.gg/4ZwAFZa
Server location: London

Bender

Quote from: Cerberus on January 16, 2017, 07:48:19 AM

So I created a Discord server, it's a free vocal/chat server that let's you create an account for free (no phone numbers involved), add your friends that you can keep contact with them and mention them in your discussions by tagging them (they get notified in their phone/PC). It's also cross platform and you can get the app for free for both iOS/Android or a PC app or just use the browser to browse it as a Web app.

Discord is originaly for gamers, quiet sophisticated and might need sometime to get used to. Though it will do the job if you want to have a group chat (text or vocal), anonymously, for free, on either your pc or phone.

Not sure if I was invited, but looks nice!
Alhamdu lillahi rabbi al-alameen

HP_TECH

That's pretty awesome, but why did you give it such a negative name?
And are you Hammer or are you Chisel?

My Lord I repent to you for anything I uttered concerning You for which I have no knowledge of. Indeed You are the Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

Cerberus

Quote from: Bender on January 16, 2017, 10:05:20 AM
Not sure if I was invited, but looks nice!
Quote from: HP_TECH on January 16, 2017, 10:21:34 AM
That's pretty awesome, but why did you give it such a negative name?
And are you Hammer or are you Chisel?

Hammer & Chisel is the startup that developed DiscordApp. The server name is "Free Minds".

Of course everyone is invited, anyone can invite anyone to have a live discussion following any thread or subjects or just a friendly discussion.

EDIT: Changed the name to "Minds" since  "Free" is a needless adjective and "Free Minds" sounds cheesy imo

HP_TECH

Quote from: Cerberus on January 16, 2017, 10:36:16 AM

Hammer & Chisel is the startup that developed DiscordApp. The server name is "Free Minds".

Of course everyone is invited, anyone can invite anyone to have a live discussion following any thread or subjects or just a friendly discussion.

EDIT: Changed the name to "Minds" since  "Free" is a needless adjective and "Free Minds" sounds cheesy imo

Oh sorry misunderstanding. I thought you were the developer.

~Natasha~

Uq

We have a group going now. You can always message me later when you and if you want to join.

Aries

I know that app for a couple of months and it is the geekest app on earth, really  :rotfl:

عوني

Quote from: virginia on January 17, 2017, 02:46:10 PM
I know that app for a couple of months and it is the geekest app on earth, really  :rotfl:

:rotfl: Honestly that app is amazing.. A lot of people use it (including myself) and it's prefered more than Skype too since it cancels out the noise pretty good and you can adjust the volume on certain ppl etc

Aries

Quote from: عوني on January 17, 2017, 07:35:00 PM
:rotfl: Honestly that app is amazing.. A lot of people use it (including myself) and it's prefered more than Skype too since it cancels out the noise pretty good and you can adjust the volume on certain ppl etc

Still geek. Quality is not inversely proportional to geekness  :rotfl:

:peace: