News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Animals as entertainment

Started by Bender, July 12, 2016, 06:36:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imrankhawaja

once i was kid and i buy some chickens small one and my cat eat them all while i was sleeping i feel like cry and i was about to hit mu cat and suddenly my mom come and told me a hadith not to hit a cat lol

and twn she provide me reason she said it ur fault you should not bring chickens here its the food of cat and after that i never buy chicken but they are shoo cute i still love chickens but in farm

about dog i was always afraid from dogs still i m lol so never had experience

peace

Comrox

I agree with what LastDay3 has said.

Animals have their own place in this world as do we. We can eat them, but that doesn't mean that we can abuse them, either through entertainment or through slaughter practices. 

10:109 Follow what is being inspired to you and be patient until God judges.

57:3 He is the First and the Last, the Evident and the Innermost. And He is fully aware of all things.

Timotheus

Quote from: Comrox on July 14, 2016, 01:13:00 AM
I agree with what LastDay3 has said.

Animals have their own place in this world as do we. We can eat them, but that doesn't mean that we can abuse them, either through entertainment or through slaughter practices. 

Peace, well said.
What could i say that is better than what God has already informed us of?
Follow God
Seek His guidance, the only guidance
Glory and Praise be to God, rabbil Aalameen

Bender

Alhamdu lillahi rabbi al-alameen

Bender

Quote from: LastDay3 on July 12, 2016, 09:35:57 PM

Salaam/Peace be upon you, Bender, and all Friends,

=================
38-  And there is not a "dabbat" (i.e. =every "creature, including all animals") on the earth, nor a "bird" that flies with its wings,
but they are Congregations that are --(e.g. first of all, in biological/genetic make up and
some other physiological or mental aspects/instincts as well)-- similar/same as you (=amthalukum).
We did not leave anything out of the Scripture; then to their LORD they will be gathered. (=6/38)

119-  .... And the Word of your LORD has thus been issued: I will fill Hell with Jinns and Humans, all together! (=11/119)
=================

So, I think we can lawfully infer that
all "dabbat" (i.e. =every "creature, including all animals" and "birds") shall be gathered by our LORD in Paradise,
because Hell will be filled --(here in this case now =22/72 & 85/4-10 & .......)-- only with Jinns and Humans, all together,
as clearly emphasized in the above Verses.

So all those "humans" who despise or scorn or humiliate and consequently mistreat or/and torture all kinds of "animals" and "birds"
must be in deep error.     

Remain in peace/salaam.

Salaam LastDay3,

Thanks, I understand this post of you much better than some of your other posts  ;)

es

Bender

Imran, Timotheus, Huruf and Comrox thanks for your inputs and thoughts.

:peace:

huruf

imrankhawaja

Quote from: Bender on July 14, 2016, 06:41:20 PM
Imran, Timotheus, Huruf and Comrox thanks for your inputs and thoughts.

:peace:

you always  :welcome:

imrankhawaja

Quote from: huruf on July 14, 2016, 07:19:34 PM
xxx sory wrong post

i remeber a dailouge of van dam..

wrong bet from lion heart.. lol