Author Topic: Animals as entertainment  (Read 2829 times)

Bender

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
Animals as entertainment
« on: July 12, 2016, 03:36:40 PM »
Couple of days ago there was this news.

I have absolutely no pity for this man.
Actually every time I read such news I  :yay:
Am I a psychopath?

How is it possible that these kind of entertainments are still allowed?
What do you think, are these kind of entertainments ok?
Alhamdu lillahi rabbi al-alameen

es

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
Re: Animals as entertainment
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2016, 04:29:42 PM »
I think that  :yay: might be too much.

LastDay3

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2016, 06:35:57 PM »

Salaam/Peace be upon you, Bender, and all Friends,

=================
38-  And there is not a "dabbat" (i.e. =every "creature, including all animals") on the earth, nor a "bird" that flies with its wings,
but they are Congregations that are --(e.g. first of all, in biological/genetic make up and
some other physiological or mental aspects/instincts as well)-- similar/same as you (=amthalukum).
We did not leave anything out of the Scripture; then to their LORD they will be gathered. (=6/38)

119-  .... And the Word of your LORD has thus been issued: I will fill Hell with Jinns and Humans, all together! (=11/119)
=================

So, I think we can lawfully infer that
all "dabbat" (i.e. =every "creature, including all animals" and "birds") shall be gathered by our LORD in Paradise,
because Hell will be filled --(here in this case now =22/72 & 85/4-10 & .......)-- only with Jinns and Humans, all together,
as clearly emphasized in the above Verses.

So all those "humans" who despise or scorn or humiliate and consequently mistreat or/and torture all kinds of "animals" and "birds"
must be in deep error.     

Remain in peace/salaam.

And he  who  came  with  The TRUTH,
and  those  who  verified-it-as-TRUE,
they  are  the Righteous. =39/33, ....

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2016, 09:13:05 PM »
Couple of days ago there was this news.

I have absolutely no pity for this man.
Actually every time I read such news I  :yay:
Am I a psychopath?

How is it possible that these kind of entertainments are still allowed?
What do you think, are these kind of entertainments ok?

they are transgressors who are corrupting the planet earth,

human being is a caretaker for plants,animals,and everything which is under the subject of our use...

but there is a tradition cock fight with cock, mangoose and sanke fight together , and people watch their show like a wrestling inn wwf

people kills birds with their guns, actors hunt the wild animals, just for fun...

now come to domestic use of animals, full day a horse/doney/mule  keeper keep him running if he get bit slow he hit him with hunter then this poor animal start running fast.. he get slow a hunter approaches him again,,, and in the end of the day he eat rubbish food , a cheap food or a garbage ...

sometimes they get out of control and unnable to walk or move or start jumping and people around him shout horse get crazy , what a shame?

lot more things we are humans but we forget our purpose .. we humans are very proud on us, we call somebody dog and other person feels it awkward, and shame, if you look what is the nature of Dog , dog just live on two meals a day and protect his master without caring his own life, dog get killed saving his master, dog keep wait for his master when he look at his master he licks his toes,

on the other hand people cheat with people for money relationships, what a shame... but they want more respect than dog, do they really deserve it,,,?

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2016, 09:31:40 PM »
i still remeber a event 12 years ago, i get my first salary in pakistan and i went to bird shop, there i see lot of birds was in cage and i ask from shop keeper to release some of them and surprisingly he give me nice deal , and i release some of them , i was wishing at that time that if i had lot of money i released them all ,,

i wonder why people catch useless birds ?

five years ago before coming to uk there was one bird who i release and he look at me while making his final flight he was on a wire of something and he/she keep looking me and guys i feeeeel really wonderful, that  thing give me happiness i dnt now why,

and this country uk i love it there is no bird in the cage, but still i feel story didnt finsih here so i sometimes go to park for pigeons who really love to eat at parks and i feel shoo good when they eat the food what i buy for them.. last week i had a dayjavu when a bird was very near to me and keep looking me,,

i still wonder how can somebody be so cruel like bender posted, how many bulls they killed there is no record... but how many people get killed there is a record and people will give him saluting and honours and his death in the news, becoz he died as a player... what a shame...

Timotheus

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2016, 12:14:51 AM »
peace,

i despise animal abuse, at this stage i work in a shearing shed, and many people in the idustry are wicked and transgressing. i have learnt to treat the sheep with love and care and affection, praise god, even when they test my patience, by the will of god. i try my best towards them, and to honour god, and remember that they are submitting creatures. i try to speak gently and with all kindness to them, and often mention our lord, and say peace to them and tell them i mean them no harm, and that neither of us want to be there, but both of us will, god willing, be out soon. i dont know if they understand, but they seem to, they quiet right down. everyone else says 'your a machine' or things like that, because it looks so easy for me, but even when i tell them they dont understand.

other people seem to struggle so much with them, and get verbally or physicaly abusive, i almost feel like seeing how they like it sometimes, but i do not wish to transgress.

today i told someone penning them up who was getting angry and kicking them because they would not move 'be carefull,  you just have to be gentle, they are pregnant mothers!!'

they replied 'hahaha theyre going to die anyway!!'

i had to restrain myself and seek refuge with god, i felt like making it even.

yet when i pen up, i ask for gods help, and they all just run in, i hardly have to even shoo them. praise god. he has taught me so much, so much patience and restraint, and steadfastness in adversity working with sheep.

it makes me sad what some things people do to animals, and blame them.

i always remember the account of balam i think, in the previous scriptures.  he starts beating the stubborn ass, and finaly it speaks and asks him why hes doing it and said i cannot move, an angel of the lord is standing in my way or something similar, it has helped me dealing with many stubborn farm animals, remembering that god is doing it, not the animal out of spite.
What could i say that is better than what God has already informed us of?
Follow God
Seek His guidance, the only guidance
Glory and Praise be to God, rabbil Aalameen

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +1/-1
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2016, 12:36:39 AM »
Well that man died fighting an animal who is himself a fighter and a fighter to deaht.

All those who criticese and scorn this man on his death behave like a scum, are worth absolutely nothing, they eat th meat of animal that die without the slightest oppotunity to fight their killer and nobody cares whether they are treated like kings while alive, as brave bulls are treated like kings, or whether they lead a live that is not worth living like so may animals people consume and as if any animal under men's hands had the slightet opportunity to live and die as he liked and noot as it is imposed on it. The brave bull is the best treated animal on earth while alive and that is being endangered by the ignorant who want to abolish bullfighting.

Brave bulls in freedom are fighters they fight to death with other bulls and are wouded many times and were it not for the veterinaries they would die fromtheir wounds and slowly.

May God protect bulls from those who want to protect them and know nothign of what they speak about and may God give rest to a man that dares fighting a powerful and serious animal who is also a fighter and who died doing it.

Brave bulls have no use for pity, they have use for respect. They are nnoble animal not whinners. In fact nno aimal is a whinner, only men (or women) are whinners.

Those who bury people in insults because of bullfighting and are happy because a bullfighter dies gored or otherwise killed by a bull, well I hope they get poisoned for eating animals that they do not care how they came onto heir plate or are otherwise and anonymously misused,like millions of chikens who lead lives which from beginnng to end ar a calvary.

May bulls and bullfighters who die for being who they are rest in God's glory.

If, as the accusers say, people were sadists who enjoyed seeing an animal suffering they would certainly have much better choices and far less dangerous animals than a brave bull, and no need even to spend money on it, just at home you can torture to your satisfaction. But for sure such people will not be bullfights lovers. Fighting and torturing re opposite poles.

Salaam

Timotheus

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2016, 12:42:58 AM »
huruf, for you are your deeds and for me are mine. anyone who supports such nonsense bloodsport is No brother of mine. peace, i seek not the ignorant
Follow God

Timotheus

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2016, 01:36:44 AM »
they are transgressors who are corrupting the planet earth,

human being is a caretaker for plants,animals,and everything which is under the subject of our use...

but there is a tradition cock fight with cock, mangoose and sanke fight together , and people watch their show like a wrestling inn wwf

people kills birds with their guns, actors hunt the wild animals, just for fun...

now come to domestic use of animals, full day a horse/doney/mule  keeper keep him running if he get bit slow he hit him with hunter then this poor animal start running fast.. he get slow a hunter approaches him again,,, and in the end of the day he eat rubbish food , a cheap food or a garbage ...

sometimes they get out of control and unnable to walk or move or start jumping and people around him shout horse get crazy , what a shame?

lot more things we are humans but we forget our purpose .. we humans are very proud on us, we call somebody dog and other person feels it awkward, and shame, if you look what is the nature of Dog , dog just live on two meals a day and protect his master without caring his own life, dog get killed saving his master, dog keep wait for his master when he look at his master he licks his toes,

on the other hand people cheat with people for money relationships, what a shame... but they want more respect than dog, do they really deserve it,,,?

peace,

some other members recently started talking about cats, and i am a cat person,

but today at work, i considered one of our sheep dogs.

it just sits there looking at you, with longing in its eyes, it just wants to serve, its eagaerly awaiting instruction, it never tires, it never complains, it just goes and goes, and still it waits, watching and listening, to jump at the first command, without hessitation. i admit i almost cried, mashaAllah i saved it for later lol. and i said what am i, compared to this dog..

i asked my lord

make me as faithful servant as this dog
how i long to serve like this dog.

funny enough, alhamdullilah his name is tim.

i had just been asking last night for a confirmation from my lord, praise and glory to him, what a confirmation.

i have hope that i, too, can serve with such dedication as that dog named tim.

strong against the sheep, yet humble and obedient to his master, what an animal. what a privellage would it be to be. and what an honour.

peace
Follow God

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +1/-1
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2016, 12:31:11 PM »
Dogs are a wonderful aya for any worshipper. Dogs never doubt, nevr get impatient, never get proud or susceptible. I have one and I call him Canci?n (Song) because he is like a song on four legs.

Every species of animal is an aya, dogs are a wonderful aya and a most precious gift of God to people.

Salaam