News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

In search of a sincere, guided, believing woman!

Started by lyro34, July 09, 2016, 07:08:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timotheus

Quote from: huruf on July 11, 2016, 05:15:04 PM
Obviously men and men are not equal. Women bear all the physical burden of reproduction, men don't. To pretend that on top of that or may be because of that men should lord over women is obviously abusive. That is not what the Qur'an says, what the Qur'an says in that mistreated aya 4.34 is that men should be a full support for women (not to be confused with being a boss) men are free of the burden of reproduction, but they still benefit of the fact that humanity continues because it reproduces, therefore if balance is going to exist in society men must contribute to balance the women's extra burden as the Qur'an provides.

Salaam

Peace, yes i would agree that men are to be a support for women, not an overlord lol. However that is my point, that there is a balance in that they do their part, and we (should) do ours.
What could i say that is better than what God has already informed us of?
Follow God
Seek His guidance, the only guidance
Glory and Praise be to God, rabbil Aalameen

Man of Faith

Their physical burden is being a giver instead while the burden of her is brought out of her.

They give seed, give protection, give development, give food, give money, et cetera. Also the meaning of the Arabic word abbu (giver).

Amm means "be from" as a word usually translated mother, but mum and mamma come from the same "mmm" signification (the letter م has that inherent use among the mysterious Semitic letters).

Apart from this there is no more 'physical' use of the body except what is vain and thus acquired vanity. The rest is spiritual.

Be well
Amenuel
Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]

huruf

The point is that when it comes to women, for some people, their part, that of women, becomes very creative, never mind reproduction they have more important things to do like pleasing and being on attendance of males and to live for them and not having a life and will of their own.

Like they confuse reproducing with dressing this or that way or undressing this or that way, or with washig dishes or crubbing floors... a whole variety.

Thank God the Qur'an is very clear. Something which on the other hand is easily arrangd with some translation, creative interpretation and some hadith which seems to arrange arrange some people. On the other hand it is also clear that the Qur'an says women and men should be friends a allies of each other,which by the way also some people find fault with, since for them women should only have women friends.

Salaam

imrankhawaja

Quote from: Man of Faith on July 12, 2016, 03:37:53 AM

They give seed, give protection, give development, give food, give money, et cetera. Also the meaning of the Arabic word abbu (giver).

giver  :rotfl:

infact yes man and womens are equal but not identical,,, they are giver and womens are taker, in everything.. but this does not make women low in grade, problem started when we compare eachother..

peace

but a question if abbu mean giver then instead of kids wife need to call husband abbu,,

huruf

I hve the feeling that this is getting silly.

Woman gives of herself to a new creature, almost everything. Who is he giver?

The fact is that the woman is always the giver and the males are givers only when they obey God and do give. Both are givers if the males obey God and not their royal egos.

Salaam

imrankhawaja

two givers cannot take place in one time, i.e  women and man are equal but not identical, example is the feature of body...

male give a seed and women keep that seed in the womb to create another creature by the will of God.. bt its man who is responsible for the determination of sex of child either its male or female..(scientificaaly proven)

due to this ignorant people will not blame their daughter in law for giving birth to baby girl if they only know the sex of child is detrmined by male...

thats why we have different features of body.. other wise both male and female always fight for giving seed lol

huruf

What is this nonsense about fighting? Why ome people assoon as something is said that does not fit in their idea they have to start with the fighting nonsese.

Giving. So the male gives a litle drop of semen, which mostly he does for the sake of enjoyment and he is the giver. The woman gives a full body of a new person and she is nnot the giver.

There is only an animal that bigger than whales and it is some males when their ego is wheighted with them.

And I suppose, after writing this I am entitled to a few more pages about the sex fighting crap. For God's sake, as if there were no males that are reasonable and do not come up with this kind of childish jealousy of women as if the males were robbed of all the stardom.

Salaam

Zulf

Quote from: imrankhawaja on July 12, 2016, 10:43:08 AM
two givers cannot take place in one time, i.e  women and man are equal but not identical, example is the feature of body...

male give a seed and women keep that seed in the womb to create another creature by the will of God.. bt its man who is responsible for the determination of sex of child either its male or female..(scientificaaly proven)

In regards to seed...

Peace all,

Actually, this is merely philosophy and hair splitting. Yes, technically, the male is the "giver".
But why would "giver" be better than "receiver"? However, to call the male "the giver" is rather odd, because the male, the person, is not committed in any deliberate action of giving that could be praised as such, especially not in comparison to the receiving part. The male is just having a biological response to stimulation, which makes the body do all the giving all by itself. The man is not really deliberately doing any giving. At least he is not engaged in anything that is better or more praise worthy that what the female is into. It's all automatic and effortless.

During pregnancy and childbirth on the other hand, the woman is going through infinitely much more than the man would even come close to in comparison. The body of the male gives a "deposit", and the body of the woman does the rest which is also experienced fully by the mind/awareness of the woman throughout, until birth of the child.

So if anyone is doing anything, it is the female.
If you name me, you negate me.

Man of Faith

Females have the unfertilized eggs within and for them to be fertilized semen is required and the male is hence the giver to initiate pregnancy while the finished baby comes out of her (hence why a mother is called Amm which linguistically means "be from"). That is fundamentally the meaning of "abbu" in conjunction to biology. A female Homo Sapiens needs to be given semen in order to conceive.

Except biologically the word obviously has many metaphorical meanings such as caretaker and tutor. Rabb is a word closely related to this word.

Imran,

It would not really be correct to call the husband abbu since it would infer that he is her tutor in life which is unlikely the case since a man and woman cleave unto each other and become as one flesh (body) and draw strengths from each other's gender identities. He is technically not her abbu either even if one can be called an abbu if fostered a nation of people such as Abraham (heard of father Abraham?). It is from thence that the term father emerged and within the church the clerics are called fathers (while they biologically are not). This is because of the nature of the word abbu meaning more than biological father linguistically.

Beyond biology no one should have a gender identity as those are driven by the instinct. It is like saying a woman should not be a woman and a man should not be a man. Now the fact is we are within gendered bodies, but we should separate ourselves from those and go searching for the spiritual which is above the bodies.

If we speak philosophically, a husband is Rabb while the wife is Ramm, i.e. 'Foundation-Giver' versus 'Foundation Therefrom'. Ramm is the root of Miryem's name and it does NOT mean rotten or decayed.

Be well
Amenuel
Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]

Zulf

My only objection is when men find themselves more important, or higher, just because they "are " so called "givers". The "giver" is actually the male body, and not the conscious male being/psyche. The aware being only plays along with what the biology of the body acts out. I find it stupid when men (almost always religious men) pick up anything and everything to show how great and superior men are to women.
:sun:
If you name me, you negate me.