News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

In search of a sincere, guided, believing woman!

Started by lyro34, July 09, 2016, 07:08:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lyro34

In search of a sincere guided believing woman who will take the time to actually read the text below!

Question.

"Is it only a part of the book you believe in and you reject the rest?"  (سورة البقرة, Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #85)

In the prophets will you find an excellent example??Question. Did any of them go to college? If so, what college did Muhammad (SAW) attend? ?. Did any of them read hadith? ?..Did any of them go among the disbelievers to hangout?

"Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah: except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them." (سورة آل عمران, Aal-i-Imraan, Chapter #3, Verse #28)

Question. How can you guard yourselves from them if you go to school and work with them?

"They will not fail to corrupt you." (سورة آل عمران, Aal-i-Imraan, Chapter #3, Verse #118)

Question. How can you hangout with them and you?re not corrupt?

"Then we put thee on the (right) Way of Religion: so follow thou that (Way)" (سورة الجاثية, Al-Jaathiya, Chapter #45, Verse #18)

Question. Wouldn?t the right course be following exactly what Allah revealed in the Quran and what the Prophets (SAW) did in the Quran? What are you doing?

"And follow not the path of those who know not." (سورة يونس, Yunus, Chapter #10, Verse #89)

Question. Who told you that you have to go to school to obtain a good job in order to provide for your family, does Allah encourage this in the Quran or are you following the worlds life! (I work from home and am a highschool dropout and Allah is the provider and he provides well through this source. I can teach my wife to work from home if she feels the need that she must work.)

"But when they see some bargain or some amusement, they disperse headlong to it, and leave thee standing. Say: "The (blessing) from the Presence of Allah is better than any amusement or bargain! And Allah is the Best to provide" (سورة الجمعة, Al-Jumu'a, Chapter #62, Verse #11) (Note Allah didn?t say you or college was the best provider.)

"Whoever, forsaking allah, takes satan for a friend, hath of a surety suffered a loss that is manifest." (سورة النساء, An-Nisaa, Chapter #4, Verse #119)

Tell m,e who then can find a righteous wife, when the Ummah is deceived by the life of this world and they were duped into following Hadith, when the Allah states that His guidance is the only guidance. Who can find a decent woman when the Ummah is being corrupted by the LGBT and the perverted transgressors communities that surround them and they refuse to move away from them?

Tell me, who can find a righteous wife when most women reject the parts of the Quran were it states you can marry 4 wives and believing girls, are you going to tell Allah to his face on the day of judgment that the men who do this commit bigotry and child molestation like the world says of our beloved prophet. Then who is your God?

"Therefore lend not thou support in any way to those who reject (Allah's Message)." (سورة القصص, Al-Qasas, Chapter #28, Verse #86)

Questions. Why are you so proudly supporting their college institutions by attending them, and why do you support their businesses by buying from them when you know they contribute to the deaths of your brothers in the east?

"As for those who divide their religion and break up into sects, thou hast no part in them in the least:" (سورة الأنعام, Al-An'aam, Chapter #6, Verse #159)

Question. How can you people then be sunni, shite, sufis, baha'is and ahmadiyyas, how rebellious can you be!

"And hold fast, all together, by the rope which Allah (stretches out for you), and be not divided among yourselves; and remember with gratitude Allah's favors on you; for ye were enemies and He joined your hearts in love, so that by His Grace, ye became brethren;" (سورة آل عمران, Aal-i-Imraan, Chapter #3, Verse #103) ??

Question. Who told you people to be racist and hate and be divided by color, Allah commanded that kindness is due to all people and you will pay everyone their due on the day of Judgment. How do you people discriminate hate and judge skin color, Allah said don?t fail to judge by the book, why are you judging by color or nationality?

I am looking for a believing muslim woman, one who knows and accepts the role that Allah has gave her. One who is devoutly obedient and does not try to assert authority (suggestions are fine), is submissive and recognizes the man as the head and leader. A women who is opposed to feminism and women empowerment because she knows it is against the natural order Allah has set. I will post a verse from the Quran:

"Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard." (سورة النساء, An-Nisaa, Chapter #4, Verse #34)

So I will do my part as protector and maintainer and you do yours that you are commanded in that verse by Allah! And of course treat each other with kindness and respect and live in tranquility with one another if Allah wills.

Is there a righteous women out there who truly believes in Allah? If so then, show yourself.  ;)

Timotheus

Peace,

may i ask, as per 4:34, who are theese women supposed to be devoutly obedient to? you? or God?

also where in Gods books do you get that women are to be submissive, not assert authority, recognize the man as the head and leader?
because i am not aware of any of this in Gods revelations. as far as i am aware we are to live 'equitably' with our spouses.

you said :

"As for those who divide their religion and break up into sects, thou hast no part in them in the least:" (سورة الأنعام, Al-An'aam, Chapter #6, Verse #159)

Question. How can you people then be sunni, shite, sufis, baha'is and ahmadiyyas, how rebellious can you be!

who are YOU PEOPLE? i am not a sunni shi'a sufi baha'i ahmadiyah or any other sect, i trust in God, and his revelations, all of them, anyone else who does so is my brother or sister in trust.

as for all the other matters.

God DOES NOT forbid us from befreinding those who do not fight us because of our 'deen', only those who oppose God, his revelations or messengers.

"
Question. How can you guard yourselves from them if you go to school and work with them?
"
Did the prophet muhammad, or any other prophet run away and seclude himself from the people?
No, they were foremost in being among them, as there is a great example of in the gospel, where the hypocrites critisized jesus for assosciating with people they saw as wicked, to which he responded that 'the healthy are not in need of a doctor' i.e people that need the messsage of islam, which we are obligated to spread, and to strive for our lord for, are the people who wrong themselves.. Righteous people dont need to hear the message, they already know it..

Last but not least,

can you show me in the Books of God, any of them.. where every time god mentions the name of a prophet he immediately says SAW after it?

"
Question. Wouldn?t the right course be following exactly what Allah revealed in the Quran and what the Prophets (SAW) did in the Quran? What are you doing?

"And follow not the path of those who know not." (سورة يونس, Yunus, Chapter #10, Verse #89)
"

or are you following the path of those who know not? i.e the hadith followers who claim we must say SAW after every prophet, or some other salutation, yet, they miss there salutation for the LORD OF ALL THAT IS!

Peace, may your lord grant you your wishes, you will certainly need his help with those requirements
What could i say that is better than what God has already informed us of?
Follow God
Seek His guidance, the only guidance
Glory and Praise be to God, rabbil Aalameen

JavaLatte

Quote from: lyro34 on July 09, 2016, 07:08:50 PM
Question. Who told you that you have to go to school to obtain a good job in order to provide for your family, does Allah encourage this in the Quran or are you following the worlds life!

I like this question.

QuoteI work from home and am a highschool dropout

;D

QuoteTell me, who can find a righteous wife when most women reject the parts of the Quran were it states you can marry 4 wives and believing girls, are you going to tell Allah to his face on the day of judgment that the men who do this commit bigotry and child molestation like the world says of our beloved prophet. Then who is your God?

If someday you meet the suitable/right person, and then if you also have plan to practice polygamy in the future, I hope you will tell it (your plan) to a woman you're going to marry.

I'm not against polygamy if those who're involved (husband, current wife, prospective new wife) agree. However, I think it is injustice if the man hides his polygamy intention from the woman he's going to marry, thus I think it is pretty fair if before marriage a woman knows whether a man she's going to marry is a polygamous type or a monogamous type.

QuoteI am looking for a believing muslim woman, one who knows and accepts the role that Allah has gave her. One who is devoutly obedient and does not try to assert authority (suggestions are fine), is submissive and recognizes the man as the head and leader.

Hmm... how about mutual partnership and cooperation?

QuoteA women who is opposed to feminism and women empowerment because she knows it is against the natural order Allah has set.

I don't favor feminism, but what's wrong with women empowerment?

Peace.
[33:72] Verily, We offered the trust to the heavens and the earth and the mountains, but they refused to bear it and they were afraid of it; but man bear it - verily, he was transgressing, ignorant.

Comrox

Peace and welcome to the forum lyro34,

Quote from: lyro34 on July 09, 2016, 07:08:50 PMTell me, who can find a righteous wife when most women reject the parts of the Quran were it states you can marry 4 wives and believing girls, are you going to tell Allah to his face on the day of judgment that the men who do this commit bigotry and child molestation like the world says of our beloved prophet. Then who is your God?

Do you intend to marry 4 wives yourself? I ask because even many devout practicing strict sisters seem to be against polygamy. There are also many threads here that discuss the possibly that polygamy is only permissible when orphans are in need. Curious if you've read those threads, and what you think of them.

Quote from: lyro34 on July 09, 2016, 07:08:50 PM
I am looking for a believing muslim woman, one who knows and accepts the role that Allah has gave her. One who is devoutly obedient and does not try to assert authority (suggestions are fine), is submissive and recognizes the man as the head and leader. A women who is opposed to feminism and women empowerment because she knows it is against the natural order Allah has set. I will post a verse from the Quran:

"Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard." (سورة النساء, An-Nisaa, Chapter #4, Verse #34)

So I will do my part as protector and maintainer and you do yours that you are commanded in that verse by Allah! And of course treat each other with kindness and respect and live in tranquility with one another if Allah wills.

Take a look at the information in the following link: http://www.quranicpath.com/misconceptions/obeying_husbands.html Tell me what you think of it. :)

Quote from: JavaLatte on July 09, 2016, 10:21:56 PM

Peace.

I'm not a fan of (modern-day) feminism either... It's going too far here in the U.S., in my opinion. I care more about the injustices being committed against women where they're being brutally raped, tortured, treated like a slave, etc... and our injustices here in the U.S. seem to pale in comparison to these women who are facing such hardship.
10:109 Follow what is being inspired to you and be patient until God judges.

57:3 He is the First and the Last, the Evident and the Innermost. And He is fully aware of all things.

lyro34

Peace,

Quote from: Timotheus on July 09, 2016, 09:42:01 PM
Peace,

may i ask, as per 4:34, who are theese women supposed to be devoutly obedient to? you? or God?

also where in Gods books do you get that women are to be submissive, not assert authority, recognize the man as the head and leader?
because i am not aware of any of this in Gods revelations. as far as i am aware we are to live 'equitably' with our spouses.

"22.Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. 23.For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. 24.Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing." (Ephesians 5:22-24)

We know Jesus is not the savior of course because the Quran let's us know, but the rest does not go against the Quran, if so, then prove it. We know Allah sent down all 3 books and we know Quran is the only one untouched but we can easily detect the falsehood by using the Quran as a guide.

you said :

who are YOU PEOPLE? i am not a sunni shi'a sufi baha'i ahmadiyah or any other sect, i trust in God, and his revelations, all of them, anyone else who does so is my brother or sister in trust.

Then it does not apply to you, that is for sunni, shite, sufis, baha'is and ahmadiyyas. As stated.

as for all the other matters.

God DOES NOT forbid us from befreinding those who do not fight us because of our 'deen', only those who oppose God, his revelations or messengers.

"Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah, and those who reject Faith fight in the cause of Evil: So fight ye against the friends of Satan: feeble indeed is the cunning of Satan. " (سورة النساء, An-Nisaa, Chapter #4, Verse #76)

Simply by not obeying Allah they are fighting us. How do you not follow Allah, his revelations or his Prophets (SAW) and not be in opposition to all? Would you befriend enemies to Allah? How does that look?

"
"
Did the prophet muhammad, or any other prophet run away and seclude himself from the people?
No, they were foremost in being among them, as there is a great example of in the gospel, where the hypocrites critisized jesus for assosciating with people they saw as wicked, to which he responded that 'the healthy are not in need of a doctor' i.e people that need the messsage of islam, which we are obligated to spread, and to strive for our lord for, are the people who wrong themselves.. Righteous people dont need to hear the message, they already know it..

Ah, but were they taking them as friends and hanging out having idle chit-chat like the hypocrites do today? Show me where it says that? And for seclusion, let me relate to you the story of the people of the cave:

"These our people have taken for worship gods other than Him: why do they not bring forward an authority clear (and convincing) for what they do? Who doth more wrong than such as invent a falsehood against Allah?" (سورة الكهف, Al-Kahf, Chapter #18, Verse #15)

"When ye turn away from them and the things they worship other than Allah, betake yourselves to the cave: Your Lord will shower His mercies on you and disposes of your affair towards comfort and ease." (سورة الكهف, Al-Kahf, Chapter #18, Verse #16)

If the cave is not seclusion then what is? They isolated themselves away from the unbelievers. Anyone who disbelieves worships another god besides Allah, the moment you disobey Allah then you are obeying the satan, you follow your own lusts and take your desires and the satan as a god besides Allah. If they are not obeying Allah, then whatever they are obeying has became their god.

Last but not least,

can you show me in the Books of God, any of them.. where every time god mentions the name of a prophet he immediately says SAW after it?

"

"

or are you following the path of those who know not? i.e the hadith followers who claim we must say SAW after every prophet, or some other salutation, yet, they miss there salutation for the LORD OF ALL THAT IS!

Easy, it's right in the Quran:

"Allah and His angels send blessings on the Prophet: O ye that believe! Send ye blessings on him, and salute him with all respect." (سورة الأحزاب, Al-Ahzaab, Chapter #33, Verse #56)

And what does SAW stand for? *nods* And why for the other Prophets (SAW)? Well we are commanded to make no distinction between any and her is the verses:

"To those who believe in Allah and His messengers and make no distinction between any of the messengers, we shall soon give their (due) rewards: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful. " (سورة النساء, An-Nisaa, Chapter #4, Verse #152)

"Say: "We believe in Allah, and in what has been revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and in (the Books) given to Moses, Jesus, and the prophets, from their Lord: We make no distinction between one and another among them, and to Allah do we bow our will (in Islam)." " (سورة آل عمران, Aal-i-Imraan, Chapter #3, Verse #84)

"The Messenger believeth in what hath been revealed to him from his Lord, as do the men of faith. Each one (of them) believeth in Allah, His angels, His books, and His messengers. "We make no distinction (they say) between one and another of His messengers." And they say: "We hear, and we obey: (We seek) Thy forgiveness, our Lord, and to Thee is the end of all journeys." " (سورة البقرة, Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #285)

Peace, may your lord grant you your wishes, you will certainly need his help with those requirements

Allah arranges all affairs, Allah has already created for me mates of like nature, the only help is from Allah and believers require Allah's help for everything. "Those requirements" matches those of the books, everything is written in a book of decree before it is brought into existence so my wife has already been chosen, or, if it is not meant for me to get married then I just won't, I have no power, only Allah does. :) Peace.

Quote from: JavaLatte on July 09, 2016, 10:21:56 PM
If someday you meet the suitable/right person, and then if you also have plan to practice polygamy in the future, I hope you will tell it (your plan) to a woman you're going to marry.

I'm not against polygamy if those who're involved (husband, current wife, prospective new wife) agree. However, I think it is injustice if the man hides his polygamy intention from the woman he's going to marry, thus I think it is pretty fair if before marriage a woman knows whether a man she's going to marry is a polygamous type or a monogamous type.

Whether or not I have multiple wives is up to Allah, right now I am in search of one, and yes, I she will be informed as this thread is posted in search for a wife and she should be aware from what I have posted that it will definitely be a possibility but if she doesn't then I can make sure to confirm it. If she is a believer then she should already know that it is permissible in Islam. But yeah, I will edit and clarify that there is a possibility for me.

Hmm... how about mutual partnership and cooperation?

Yeah, but there has to be a leader, two heads on a body causes chaos. We can cooperate, we can compromise but there has to be a leader who makes the final decision. Another example is two Kings/Presidents over the same country, won't last and will be tons of chaos. If that is in anyway understandable?

Empower: to give power to (someone), to give official authority or legal power to (someone)

All power belongs to Allah and all laws and authority have been given in his books, they are the only laws. Allah has given men a degree over women in both strength(very obvious by nature itself) and rights, I can get the verses for you if you like. :)

Peace.

Quote from: Comrox on July 09, 2016, 10:30:39 PM
Peace and welcome to the forum lyro34,

Peace and thanks for the welcome! Glad I finally found a place to where hadith is not law. >.>

Do you intend to marry 4 wives yourself? I ask because even many devout practicing strict sisters seem to be against polygamy. There are also many threads here that discuss the possibly that polygamy is only permissible when orphans are in need. Curious if you've read those threads, and what you think of them.

Thing is, it depends on what Allah decides for me. I think if I just get one woman who sticks by my side through thick and thin, believe in ALL of Allah's laws and follow them, then that will be enough for me. But since I have never been in a relationship before and I know that Allah stated that he has created man weak (in flesh), so I'd never rule out the possibility, and I don't hold it forbidden at all. And no I have not read those threads can you give me the links?

Take a look at the information in the following link: http://www.quranicpath.com/misconceptions/obeying_husbands.html Tell me what you think of it. :)

We can look in the previous books since Allah has sent down all three:

"22.Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. 23.For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. 24.Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing." (Ephesians 5:22-24)

We know the Quran is the only book that remains untouched but I'd need verses to refute those verses from the bible, besides Jesus being the savior as we know only Allah can save.

"Men are to support women by what Allah has bestowed on them over one another and for what they spend of their money. The righteous women (صالحات) are obedient/dutiful women (قانتات); they keep private the matters for which Allah would keep watch over. As for those women from whom you fear desertion, then you shall advise them, and abandon them in their sleeping place, and go away from them. Then If they yield to you, then do not seek a way over them; Allah is High, Great." (Qur'an 4:34)

Taking that directly from the link, if the women was equal to the man then why "Then If they yield to you", who's yielding to whom? The woman to the man, so one has to be over the other because when does it ever say or even possibly say that the man yields to/obeys the woman? Allah has given men a degree over women in both strength(very obvious by nature itself) and rights, I can get the verses for you if you like. :)

Hmmm, I have been on a few matrimony sites and I have to say that the response here are much better than on those. At least here people will give verses from what Allah has sent down rather than some random hadith. Now, hopefully all the good women are not taken. lol

Comrox

Peace lyro,

Quote from: lyro34 on July 10, 2016, 01:06:23 AMThing is, it depends on what Allah decides for me. I think if I just get one woman who sticks by my side through thick and thin, believe in ALL of Allah's laws and follow them, then that will be enough for me. But since I have never been in a relationship before and I know that Allah stated that he has created man weak (in flesh), so I'd never rule out the possibility, and I don't hold it forbidden at all. And no I have not read those threads can you give me the links?

There's so many threads on polygamy quickly available that I feel it's not even necessary for me to post their links.

Just use the search function on the top of this page and search for polygamy. :)

Quote from: lyro34 on July 10, 2016, 01:06:23 AMWe can look in the previous books since Allah has sent down all three:

We know the Quran is the only book that remains untouched but I'd need verses to refute those verses from the bible, besides Jesus being the savior as we know only Allah can save.

I feel that Qur'an 30:21 paints a much more equal picture of husband and wife than the above Bible verse does:

30:21 "And from His signs is that He created for you mates from yourselves that you may reside with them, and He placed between you affection and mercy. In that are signs for a people who reflect."

Quote from: lyro34 on July 10, 2016, 01:06:23 AM"Men are to support women by what Allah has bestowed on them over one another and for what they spend of their money. The righteous women (صالحات) are obedient/dutiful women (قانتات); they keep private the matters for which Allah would keep watch over. As for those women from whom you fear desertion, then you shall advise them, and abandon them in their sleeping place, and go away from them. Then If they yield to you, then do not seek a way over them; Allah is High, Great." (Qur'an 4:34)

Taking that directly from the link, if the women was equal to the man then why "Then If they yield to you", who's yielding to whom? The woman to the man, so one has to be over the other because when does it ever say or even possibly say that the man yields to/obeys the woman? Allah has given men a degree over women in both strength(very obvious by nature itself) and rights, I can get the verses for you if you like. :)

What you ask is included in the article:

QuoteUnderstanding of "ان اطعنكم - If they yield to you / obey you"

"...As for those women from whom you fear desertion, then you shall advise them, and abandon them in their sleeping place, and go away from them. Then if they yield to you / obey you (فان اطعنكم), do not seek a way over them; Allah is High, Great." (Qur'an 4:34)

Let us establish important aspects of the verse:

1) This verse is for a situation where there is a marital problem between the two but it is the wife who is the main contributor to the situation but is not realising it.
2) The situation is such that marriage is on the brink of divorce as the verse after, 4:35 is suggesting ways to get the couple back together using external help.

Given this, we see that this portion of the verse, which follows after the husbands attempt at reconciliation is mentioned, is referring to a realisation of the wife of her errors and thus "Then if they yield to you / obey you - فان اطعنكم" is referring her responding to the husbands attempts (i.e. "advise them, and abandon them in their sleeping place, and go away from them") - again, in this case, the wife is in error. "if they yield to you / obey you - ان اطعنكم here, is referring to her reverting back to understanding (the deviation from which is causing the marital problems) upon husband's attempts. Therefore, it is not saying women must 'obey' their husbands in marriage.

This point is further emphasised by the use of the Arabic word "fa / ف" to link the two together, which means "Then / So / in that case"...i.e. "then(ف) if they then yield to you - فان اطعنكم". This emphasises that this section is referring to the previous bit (the husband's attempts at reconciliation).

source: http://www.quranicpath.com/misconceptions/obeying_husbands.html

There is a verse I remember that addresses a wife fearing high-handedness from her husband (instead of the other way around), but I can't find the verse. Something about if they come to a settlement there will be no sin on either of them?

Quote from: lyro34 on July 10, 2016, 01:06:23 AMHmmm, I have been on a few matrimony sites and I have to say that the response here are much better than on those. At least here people will give verses from what Allah has sent down rather than some random hadith. Now, hopefully all the good women are not taken. lol

Haha. Well aside from the regular members there are a lot of guests visiting this site daily, so you could spark a woman's interest, even if she is not a member of this forum (yet). ;) But we also seem to find things when we're not looking for them, so if you're open-minded and patient, who knows what may happen. :)
10:109 Follow what is being inspired to you and be patient until God judges.

57:3 He is the First and the Last, the Evident and the Innermost. And He is fully aware of all things.

lyro34

Peace,

Quote from: Comrox on July 10, 2016, 02:21:50 AM
Peace lyro,

There's so many threads on polygamy quickly available that I feel it's not even necessary for me to post their links.

Just use the search function on the top of this page and search for polygamy. :)

I feel that Qur'an 30:21 paints a much more equal picture of husband and wife than the above Bible verse does:

30:21 "And from His signs is that He created for you mates from yourselves that you may reside with them, and He placed between you affection and mercy. In that are signs for a people who reflect."

But it doesn't say both are equal besides, if the man was created first and then the woman from the man, then already the man and woman are not equal. The order of creation was man and then woman, and again, woman from the man, not vice-versa.

What you ask is included in the article:

source: http://www.quranicpath.com/misconceptions/obeying_husbands.html

That's their interpretation of the verse however they have still not proved that it is not talking about the husband(or maybe I failed to see?). True all should be devoutly obedient to Allah and obedience to Allah is stated throughout the Quran, however it is clear that men do have a degree over women(or at least to me it is clear), and since we are to go by all of the books Allah has revealed, you cannot disregard the bible, what I posted from the bible about the wife does not contradict the Quran and to my knowledge, does not contradict itself in the bible either(could but I am not aware at least). What I also know is that the world pumps equality for all, while yes I believe in being kind to all and respecting all, by nature women are not equal to men. And another thing is how in the Quran the believing men and women asked for a son rather than a daughter, if they are both equal then why? Why were all the Prophets (SAW) male?(meaning the religious leaders we know are all male!) Why is the only female mentioned by name in the Quran Mary?

"What! for you the male sex, and for Him, the female?" (سورة النجم, An-Najm, Chapter #53, Verse #21)

"Behold, such would be indeed a division most unfair!" (سورة النجم, An-Najm, Chapter #53, Verse #21)

"Has then your Lord (O Pagans!) preferred for you sons, and taken for himself daughters among the angels? Truly ye utter a most dreadful saying! " (سورة الإسراء, Al-Israa, Chapter #17, Verse #40)

"What! has He taken daughters out of what He himself creates, and granted to you sons for choice? " (سورة الزخرف, Az-Zukhruf, Chapter #43, Verse #16)

"O ye who believe! Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger, and those charged with authority among you. If ye differ in anything among yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger, if ye do believe in Allah and the Last Day: That is best, and most suitable for final determination. " (سورة النساء, An-Nisaa, Chapter #4, Verse #59)

So we differ among ourselves, let's refer it to Allah and his messenger (SAW) and any of the messengers (SAW), who were the head of their household? Who obeyed whom? It is stated multiple times that the messengers (SAW) were to be obeyed, so if we refer it to them then what conclusion do we draw? Like I have stated before, 2 heads on one body causes conflict/chaos, 2 kings causes conflict/chaos, 2 gods equals conflict, so 2 heads of the household causes conflict/chaos, if Allah created in perfect order and disposes of everything in a perfect order, then did he not place an order for the household? If something creates conflict/chaos then can you say it is from Allah who places things in perfect order? I know the world promotes that both sexes are equal and that women who obey and are submissive to their husbands are oppressed but the majority of this world is astray and don't obey Allah, the straight path is steep and narrow.

Haha. Well aside from the regular members there are a lot of guests visiting this site daily, so you could spark a woman's interest, even if she is not a member of this forum (yet). ;) But we also seem to find things when we're not looking for them, so if you're open-minded and patient, who knows what may happen. :)

Yeah, whenever Allah wills that is when it will happen, we are all on his time. :D

JavaLatte

Quote from: Comrox on July 09, 2016, 10:30:39 PM
I'm not a fan of (modern-day) feminism either... It's going too far here in the U.S., in my opinion. I care more about the injustices being committed against women where they're being brutally raped, tortured, treated like a slave, etc... and our injustices here in the U.S. seem to pale in comparison to these women who are facing such hardship.

Since I'm not U.S. citizen, thus I can't comment much on that, but I think you're a rare type of woman, sister. I mean, it seems not many women in U.S. have the wisdom and humbleness that you have.
[33:72] Verily, We offered the trust to the heavens and the earth and the mountains, but they refused to bear it and they were afraid of it; but man bear it - verily, he was transgressing, ignorant.

JavaLatte

Quote from: lyro34 on July 10, 2016, 01:06:23 AM
All power belongs to Allah and all laws and authority have been given in his books, they are the only laws. Allah has given men a degree over women in both strength(very obvious by nature itself) and rights, I can get the verses for you if you like. :)

No, thanks. I suppose I could imagine the verse you're going to use support your opinion.

Anyway, I think we don't have agreement on "women empowerment" issue, but I'm not having mood for debate.  :peace:

Timotheus

Peace, i do not seek the ignorant,

if your going to back up your rediculous views based on the authority of paul and his letter to the church in ephesus.. realy..?

as for your other views, you have some valid points, you also have a severely distorted understanding of the quran..
but regardless it seems you have made up your mind..

Peace
What could i say that is better than what God has already informed us of?
Follow God
Seek His guidance, the only guidance
Glory and Praise be to God, rabbil Aalameen