Author Topic: Online Temple?  (Read 653 times)

Adam The Warner

• Truth Seeker
Online Temple?
« on: July 09, 2016, 11:38:06 AM »
May the Peace be with you,

Would you like to build an Online Temple?

Please feel free to contribute. Remember this will be build without a single coin of gold or silver, all that is being asked from you is to help with ideas. If there are any programmers around, please feel free to comment!

Building it on the web would be the best platform for this kind of project right? The client will only need an internet connection and a browser.

It would be really great, if we found Quran Alone people, Gospel Alone people, Psalms Alone people, Torah Alone people, etc. that would want to work on this project. There can be as much features as possible if they are in line with the word of God!

Wouldn't it be beautiful? Today we use to visit forums. What if we will be visiting the online temple? A place where the word of God can be studied. Where believers can question, build rooms, etc.

I really think, that with the ideas of every believer that helps with this project, that we can make something really beautiful. Something really really beautiful.

What do you think about that idea dear people?
May He the Hearer grant us victory in the worldy life, and Hes abundance of Light on the Day of Judgement, and may He the King of kings grant us the eternal Paradise. Peace.

~Natasha~

• Beginner/Inquirer
Re: Online Temple?
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2016, 03:12:39 PM »
I like this idea.

Im not tech savy enough to create a website or anything but i would support this if someone more qualified were to build a website.

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2016, 06:21:34 PM »

What do you think about that idea dear people?

the ideas are ideas.. there is no harm in it...

already there is online banking, online libraries, online applications for different porcesses...

online temple... is a good idea.. but the real temple in inside the human mind... wherever he/she will be need to keep the love of God inside with loyalty... :)
SO which of the MIRACLES/MARVELS of your Lord you will deny
55:55.

Timotheus

• Truth Seeker
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2016, 04:43:41 AM »
feel free to register with islamtogether.org and do something with it. im currently out striving so i dont realy have much time at the moment to do much with it.

peace
What could i say that is better than what God has already informed us of?
Follow God
Seek His guidance, the only guidance
Glory and Praise be to God, rabbil Aalameen

TheHinaterians

• Beginner/Inquirer
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2019, 05:49:35 AM »
That's would be a hassle-free idea for Friday's congregational event (especially for those that don't want hearsay).