About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

sunni and shia they say the same thing

Started by fye, April 29, 2016, 12:36:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imrankhawaja

Quote from: Man of Faith on May 03, 2016, 03:05:36 AM
Imran,

He did right according to the sectarian interpretation of Quran that YOU adhere to, for one can kill people in the way of Allah. What he did is not a problem, if you are true to what you adhere to. That is the insanity of it. There is no peace anywhere in it yet the religion is called Islam due to a hijacked word in it that is meant as an adjective and means "to be sound" (sane/flawless). And when I point this out to you that you attack me and my reinterpretation project that is undergoing.

Focus on what I say instead of defending your identity and reflect upon what you put your faith in.

Be well
Amenuel

totally agree my brother ,  its not allowed for anybody to murder anybody. 
what isis is doing today, what taliban and so called muslim terrorist group are dooing tooday , i condem them always and i will condem them always,

regarding sura toba ch 9, the chapter was in self defence , kameeni was not doing in self defence he killed them in state of fun, due to sunni shia rivalry, a secterian fight , so on,

i dnt need to go into details about isis taliban as i know their heads are same who is controlling there weapons buisness by these brokers lot of them are muslims  but dnt you remeber in one go ho many people america kill in second worldwar when america drop atom bomb on japan, dnt you remeber how many jews killed by hitler in the name of personal revenge.
yeh all of them are wrong, hitler america, isis and any shit who kill innocenet people .

but look quran is saying differently just in self defence you can do what  you like honestly if somebody put a gun on my head and i get  a chance to kill him, i will definately take  that chance, not only me everybody will do,

and i did not attack you my brother i asked you to atleast tell me what  i m confused and you are not helping me i like your posts and logics but somme things which you claim its very hard to understand if i will not get a view on full picture atleast share some work with me may b i will able to help you, trust me,

Man of Faith

Imran,

If you study the sectarian interpretation in detail you can see it encourages violent behavior by its analogies in explaining things such as arms cut on opposite sides. That is a very emotional expression not befit an advanced divine phenomenon. Revenge is not something that Rabb encourages but rather not seek it. And even if you die it does not rather mean anything because either you recycle in Hell or you are getting to Heaven (al-asema).

However one can be protection fighter such as some early ancient Persian kings were when they rescued imprisoned Jews in Babylon, but when such atrocities have been stopped with minimum violence then the ground should be made like satraps with local kings which the wise emperor (king of kings = shahansha in Parsi) monitors to see that they do not mistreat the local population. The early Persian kings did allow such as religious freedom and and there is many circumstances from that time which have gone lost in this time. There was also bad king of kings and this is obviously what led to the Persian defeat by Alexander the great.

But revenge should not be sought, it is from the instinct and fills no use.

And solving crises through shrewdness and diplomacy is the best such as how Solomon (Suleiman) intervened against the monarchy of Babylon. He had many allies during his rule and the empire was one of the greatest of all time. My theory is that he ruled the Persian Empire which I do not yet have solid evidence of but strong indications. The timeline also seems to point at that. I have tinkered a lot on that. He seems to have married Queen Muruh (the queen of the south).

Be well
Amenuel
Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]

imrankhawaja

you know amaneul,

when first time we encounter the word qatal, at  that time i think about a year ago, i start thinking about sura toba chapter 9. and honestly it was bit unacceptable for me as well, and i did my research on it , unfortunately the history of early muslims are recorded by iranian people persion empire people, and i find lot of contradiction in our early history , but sometimes you need to look at all the history records with history science to see a clear picture , in my findings there are some other historians as well but most of them was persion people who write it down, from chains of so called narrators,

events of all wars are lot of lies but main tasks are highlited in history always , for example we know alexander the great he conquer lot of land , we know tamojean create lot of bloodshed , same the later events are recorded in history. i m going out of topic , actually we will discuss it later,

what i was onn about, sura toba and the reason of strict trannslation, if we check it through history i find out, these people make plans every single day to kill muhammad, and they did lot of injustice with him, throwing garbage , and making plans of killing him , and once they final it as well , abu sufyan was lead character , after that muhammad cousin ali sleep in his house and prophet escape from his own home with great regret, he stays the night in cave where insects are walking freely , finally he setteled hiself in medina what we call yasrab . but they did not stop chasing him and hire people and wars  to kill prophet, prophet beloved uncle hamza was one of the victims and he used to love prophet a lot, after all this , look what history said,

when prophet gain his community and got power to attack macca on other words get his home back after struggling a lot , the same abu suffiyan was under the sword of caliph omer, and hinda was under custody of muslims , but see prophet forgive them, he did not take revenge even he got powers and people at that  time, but he set an example to forgive people, is it anything wrong in it , honestly tell me,  caliph omer was willing to kill him and he was very sure that he will kill abu sufyan becoz  but he ask appology and say to i want to convert to islam, then these ayats are reveled that  if somebody want to repent , leave him alone, it was instructions , to control situations the time frame of these ayats if you match with this history it sounds logical,

people are using it ina wrong way , i never favor them, but look what abu suffyan grandson did with prophets grandson hussain, and the reason was same , i think people wanted to change the quran and try to introduce shit stuff . becoz they are already hypo , and this abu suffyan progeny period called abbassid  untill 2oo years they violate the law and only omar bin abdul aziz got some valueable woorks ,

in all these i have to research through lot of things to make myself understand waht was going on, how come a verse is reffering us to kill somebody just if they dnt pray and give zaka,

infact the other side of picture is very different. i usually never rely on history but history have its own worth, we cant deny events