Author Topic: Are we going to believe God or scientists and NASA  (Read 13479 times)

Timotheus

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: Are we going to believe God or scientists and NASA
« Reply #150 on: July 09, 2016, 03:04:35 PM »
I also think that God doesn't mean religion. However, when people talk about God, they are usually referring to what their religion is teaching. To talk about God without religion is, if you ask me, something that rarely happens. In fact, people don't know what to think of God when religion is taken away.

What I mean is also that religion shapes one's image of God. Member of religion A will reject the God of religion B as false, and vice versa. To follow God means different things to different people (and different religions). So, often "to follow God" simply means "to follow religion xyz". Funnily, everyone agrees that God is above everything including religion, but I guess that's more of theoretical philosophy being touted as wisdom and insight. Not so funnily, people seldom show through talk and actions that we all believe in a common Source. Despite unity of all, people act from a perspective of division and separation.

And, through the method of science, we learn about God. Science is a method, so science is not restricted to the material world. You may as well use the scientific method in your own life in areas like spirituality, meditation, faith and prayer. The limitations and madness is found in our minds and our severely handicapped vision and grasp of things. Science is science, but the conclusions drawn from data and information gathered from scientific endeavors belong to fallible human beings. Intentions and conclusions are not part of science. Science is scapegoated because of the attitudes of some scientists. Science also gets a bad name due to people who simply don't understand what science is. Unknown things are always feared. When science becomes a threat to superstition, it is also bad-mouthed.

But to pit science/scientists against God, as if they were opposites, is just silly and foolish. It just shows deep ignorance, often in combination with fear. Is science against theism? No! Perhaps many scientists are against the superstitious teachings of religions, but that has nothing to do with God. Science is innocent of what scientists do, think and say. And God is innocent of what religious people do.

Peace bro

Peace, and Gods mercy brother,

you raised some very good points and i definately agree.

i think science will continue to progress.. and unless people continue to progress, religion will continue to regress.

I dont think God has a religion, i think that he instructs us to follow the creed of arbraham, which is that there is no God except Him. also i think ad-deen is rather than a 'religion' or 'system' it is a bond, or a contract, a debt or an obligation. it is something that we must pay up, in this life or the next, its our duties to him, although its hard to explain the concept..

God tells us for each community he made different rites, I have no problem with this. My only issue is with people who do not trust in god, transgress and mix truth with falsehood etc. other than that i actualy quite enjoy meeting, and to some extent wish i could meet more, people who practise their trust in god in different ways.

peace..
What could i say that is better than what God has already informed us of?
Follow God
Seek His guidance, the only guidance
Glory and Praise be to God, rabbil Aalameen

Aladin from Azra tribe

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #151 on: October 04, 2016, 06:31:58 AM »
perfect and excellent

moreover word duhaha drived from a root that gives meanings of egg early scholars was unable to understand but modern scholars who used the root concept translate it as egg shaped which is also in harmony with current model that says its geo spherical i.e flattened at poles
I have to admit that I stopped reading at this point, I hope there's nothing interesting on the pages after. If so, please quote it for me.

It's not a problem to show by maths that 1=2 or to show anything you have on your mind, there's a way for anything. But, most of ways are wrong. No matter of that, there's a believer and follower of each way. We know, probably, that there's only one sure and straight way and that there's only one truth.

Before talking about any topic people should agree about some things, otherwise talking is a nonsence. This doesn't mean that the result of their talk will be anything possitive, but if they can't agree on anything then the result is false by deafult (if you agree).

This is a very hard topic and, as in any other, we can find so many opinions. We should ask ourselves, before starting any conversation on any topic: what we want from it? Since I don't need the knowledge about this topic, I already got it alhamdulillah, and I can't guide any of you, I just want to tell you that you're offending me when you're, as some of the People of Kitab, putting the words instead of existing ones.

You and most of the people here know that "duhaha" has nothing with any egg. It can mean, besides other things, an action which some bird is doing to prepare a land, to "soften" it for its eggs. So, "duhaha" is not related with an egg, it can mean "preparing the Earth to be comfortable".

Nobody can teach the Qur'an and nobody can change its words. It's all there and if you don't see the proof/explanation in it for any question then something's wrong with you, not with the Qur'an. (not you personally, all of us)

If anybody needs some other guidance, please go and swim in its assumptions and theories. Qur'anic lisan is 'arabiyyun mubin, nobody can understand it unless his/her lisan is 'arabiyyun mubin.

I'm so sorry about so many jokers here... jahiloon.

قَالُوا أَتَتَّخِذُنَا هُزُوًا
قَالَ أَعُوذُ بِاللَّهِ أَنْ أَكُونَ مِنَ الْجَاهِلِينَ

Allah's bless and salam.
There cannot be both opinion and knowledge
of the same thing at the same time

"The First Teacher", Aristotle

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #152 on: October 04, 2016, 05:45:22 PM »

I'm so sorry about so many jokers here... jahiloon.

:bravo: :bravo:  thats what you learn from your God

so all round earthers are joker and jahiloon according to you...

but what we say to flat earthers..? ( jahiloon shadeedun) or hardcore jahilooon , or jahiloon on extreme... or one more word conspricy theorist jahiloon,, or some other famous words are there like height of jahlia , group/bunch of jahalia

but i think our scripture is teaching us when a jahil(rejector of truth) talk with you say insult to you just reply them in peace ... so here is my reply (peace to you ) becoz i never wanted to say something personal to you that will hurt you so on other words... i just dnt want to go against the scripture...

in case if you forget this verse i m posting it here

25:63 And the servants of the Almighty who walk on the earth in humility and if the ignorant speak to them, they say: "Peace."

peace.  

progressive1993

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #153 on: November 01, 2017, 07:32:03 PM »
2:22 The One who made the land a plane/carpet (firashan), and the sky a structure, and He sent down from the sky water with which He brought out fruit as a provision for you. So do not make any equals with God while you now know.

(31:10-11) He created the heavens without pillars you can see. And he cast into the earth firm mountains lest it sway with you. And he spread therein every sort of creature. And we sent down water from the sky and caused to grow therein every sort of noble kind. This is the creation of God. Then show me what those besides him have created. The truth is: the wrongdoers are in obvious error. 

Sama = sky, not "space" or "universe." It is a physical structure.

Ardi = land, not globe

(82:1-5) When the sky cracks. And when the stars scatter. And when the seas are poured out. And when the graves are strewn. A soul will know what it sent ahead and left behind.

15:16 And we have set in the sky constellations and made them fair for the beholders.

17:92 Or thou cause the sky to fall ? as thou hast claimed ? upon us in pieces

(21:32) And we made the sky a roof protected. And they are disinclined towards its proofs.

(25:61) Blessed be he who has made in the sky constellations and made therein a torch and an illuminating moon.

The moon gives off its own cool light.

(21:32) And we made the sky a roof protected. And they are disinclined towards its proofs.

(29:22) And you cannot escape in the earth or in the sky. And you have besides God neither ally nor helper.

How did NASA escape then?

(50:6) Have they not then looked at the sky above them How we constructed it and made it fair? And there are no gaps therein.

Common globe-earth believer mistranslation:

51:47 We constructed the universe with might, and We are expanding it.

Typical flip-flopping with translating samaa as universe here. I call this the "samaa shuffle," similar to the "salat shuffle." Also there is no "it" in the Arabic. There is no "expanding universe" bogus.

40:64 God is the One who made the land a fixed lodging (qararan), and the sky as a structure, and He designed you; how beautifully he designed you! He provided you with good provisions. Such is God your Lord. Most Exalted is God, Lord of all beings.

We are important, not a speck of dust somewhere in the universe, nor did we evolve from apes or ape-men. Al samawati wa al ardi is the earth below and the heavens above, not the globe and the universes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ieHd1PMkmU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RIBO7VB0VE&t=143s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhRiLP32qfs&t=202s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP8QfiE9sxo&t=1272s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbQQBzXAQ1Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDSMK34QNfI&t=12s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkEL4yBJxm8
10:41 If they deny you, say: "My works are for me, and your works are for you. You are innocent of what I do, and I am innocent of what you do."

Amra94

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0

Noon waalqalami

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #155 on: November 01, 2017, 11:10:08 PM »
(31:10-11) He created the heavens without pillars you can see. And he cast into the earth firm mountains lest it sway with you.

peace -- ان an/that تمىد shake بكم with you;  and we know mountains do shake.

أَنَّ anna i.e. ?an inna" that indeed
أَنْ an lest/that
إِنَّ inna indeed
إِن in if/not

(29:22) And you cannot escape in the earth or in the sky. And you have besides God neither ally nor helper.

How did NASA escape then?

congrats you proved it! read in context; cannot escape "in the land" and not "in the heaven/sky"
therefore possible to go "there" or anywhere on earth although cannot escape the punishment.

progressive1993

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #156 on: November 22, 2017, 12:56:37 PM »
peace -- ان an/that تمىد shake بكم with you;  and we know mountains do shake.

أَنَّ anna i.e. “an inna" that indeed
أَنْ an lest/that
إِنَّ inna indeed
إِن in if/not

congrats you proved it! read in context; cannot escape "in the land" and not "in the heaven/sky"
therefore possible to go "there" or anywhere on earth although cannot escape the punishment.

(50:6) Have they not then looked at the sky above them How we constructed it and made it fair? And there are no gaps therein.

15:16 And we have set in the sky constellations and made them fair for the beholders.

Stars are in the sky, not in "space."

(21:32) And we made the sky a roof protected. And they* are disinclined towards its proofs.

*This group seems to include Noon.
10:41 If they deny you, say: "My works are for me, and your works are for you. You are innocent of what I do, and I am innocent of what you do."

Noon waalqalami

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #157 on: November 22, 2017, 04:15:04 PM »
(21:32) And we made the sky a roof protected. And they* are disinclined towards its proofs.

21:32 وجعلنا and made we of السما the heaven/sky سقفا saqfan/roof of محفوظا maḥfūẓan/protection of وهم and they عن about اىتها signs its معرضون away turning

The earth?s atmosphere is "a protection" from sun's harmful radiation, meteors, etc. and protects ?all life on earth? and likewise creates greenhouse effect without which would be freezing!

*This group seems to include Noon.

You?re one of the most ignorant simpleton posters that cannot read/comprehend a thing mindlessly parroting verses ? instead of spamming like you have diarrhea, go to the edge of your stupid flat earth and jump!

2:18 صم deaf بكم dumb عمى blind فهم so they لا not ىرجعون returning

The above is exactly 19 letters if you?re into stupid numerology stuff.

progressive1993

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #158 on: November 22, 2017, 04:42:39 PM »
21:32 وجعلنا and made we of السما the heaven سقفا saqfan/roof of محفوظا maḥfūẓan/protection of وهم and they عن about اىتها signs its معرضون away turning

The earth?s atmosphere is "a protection" from sun's harmful radiation, meteors, etc. and protects ?all life on earth? and likewise creates greenhouse effect without which would be freezing!

You?re one of the most ignorant simpleton posters that cannot read/comprehend a thing mindlessly parroting verses ? instead of spamming like you have diarrhea, go to the edge of your stupid flat earth and jump!

2:18 صم deaf بكم dumb عمى blind فهم so they لا not ىرجعون returning

The above is exactly 19 letters if you?re into stupid numerology stuff.

Moderators: take note.