News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Any Vegetarian or Vegans here?

Started by Maha, June 27, 2016, 05:58:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

huruf

The thing is all living and non-living (apparently) beings are tied in a multiplicity of chains whereby we all live-off others. Nothing lives from air but from the substances of other things. Adn even air do we really know that it does not feel? Plants certainly do feel, and suffer and die. The fact that many people do not "see" it, do not "feel" it does not mean that they do not. So in fact we just should not eat escept salt or any other minerals. Another fact is that all living beings live off other living beings, wehther they consume live or dead, and wheter they kill them to eat them or they eat them once dead. Microbes, viruses live off humans, and shen dead many other animals live us.

As to killing, we all die. There is no cuestion that if some animal is killed to be eaten that if it were not killed to be eaten it would live forever. That is not so. Most animals of those we eat, in fact exist because we tender them, take care of them, feed them, etc. If they had to fence for themselves many would any way die early and  would die when others would kill them to eat them. And thsoe we grow in fact hey would not exist if we did not grow them.

Another completely different question is the kind of live that they are given. It is awful, indmissible and shocking that hens are kept enclosed crowded to dead in small spaces relative to their number or that they do not see the sun. That is cruel and horrible. It makes a life which is not worthwhile living for those creatures according to their nature. That kind of massive meat or egg growing should be outlawed. Those animals that will sustain our life deserve a full life according to their nature, not a life of suffering.

And so with every species.

Salaam

TheHinaterians

Part of my family became strict vegetarians for almost 5 years now.
I'm vegan by default but a slice of pizza *when offered" is fine with me, though I prefer quality vegan cheese which is not readily available unless you live near "Herbivorous Butcher" in the US.

I'm against the abuse animals go through, especially foxes, cows and ducks.
Some ducks are strangled to death and I think that's not accepted according to the koran...um but yah it's not as common.

I find it unjust how cows are imprisoned and forcefully impregnated. It's true, there's full CCTV footage of that.
So if I ever do drink animal milk I always keep in mind that the calf must get their mother's milk as it's their natural right first.
I tend to accept milk when I travel abroad from farms where I witness the cows roaming around and living spaciously and naturally as possible. I think eating meat is not a requirement whilst we have plants and a high rate of cancer. I personally became traumatised from viewing Eid events abroad (eid does not exist in the Koran).

In addition to that, two of my relatives cured their ailments completely by going plant-based and pharmacy-garbage free.
My blood tests are brilliant, (enough of everything) and I am a satisfied semi-vegan.

Creating a forest garden is the most ideal for the environment as it can solve various issues such as field yield, pollution and soil fertility. Everyone has to rely on plants and trees at the end of the day (for oxygen, hay, pet food, anti-oxidants, seeds etc).

God Bless,
TheHinaterians

imrankhawaja

VEG and FRUITS are one of your 5 a day...

we should always eat it in our daily life for making our diet balanced becoz human body is like a factory in which lot of things are working and if we have to make our health better we need to look after the factory by providing right ingredients to it...

people who tend to carefree about their diet mostly end up having health issues..