Author Topic: HOW TO DIVORCE A 6 YEAR OLD GIRL?  (Read 2298 times)

wrkmmn

• Apprentice
HOW TO DIVORCE A 6 YEAR OLD GIRL?
« on: April 23, 2016, 11:51:51 AM »
How to divorce a 6 year old girl?

Wicked sectarians claim that it is allowed in the Quran to marry pre-menstrual girls, as long as the marriage is consummated after they menstruate. A person needs to be very perverted in order to wish to marry a six year old girl, who first of all has no adornments yet, and second, no desires for men at all, much worse if the men is six times her age.  This inspiration of Satan is what the corrupted sectarians are preaching as a truth of God. Satan makes the corrupted sectarians think they have the truth since they cannot be refuted by a specific age of marriage in Quran. However, although their evil invention cannot be refuted by laws of marriage, it can be refuted by the laws of divorce.

2:227 But if they are resolved on divorce - behold, God is all-hearing, all-knowing. 2:228 And the divorced women shall undergo  a waiting-period of three monthly courses: It is not lawful for them to conceal what God may have created in their wombs…

According to 2:228 married women are menstruating and able to get pregnant. Thus, it can be seen that one of the ideas behind the waiting period is to ensure that women are not pregnant. Because, if they are, then the process ordained is different. This description does not fit six year old girls.

2:233 And the [divorced] mothers may nurse their children for two whole years, if they wish to
complete the period of nursing; …

2:233 shows that married women must have breast to breast feed their babies. A six years old girl does not meet this requirement, and many will not even meet it but after they pass 12.

24:31 And tell the believing women to lower their gaze and to be mindful of their chastity, and not to display their charms [in public] beyond what may [decently] be apparent thereof; hence, let them draw their head-coverings over their bosoms. And let them not display their charms to any but their husbands, or their fathers, or their husbands' fathers...

Although not related to divorce, 24:31 also shows that married women have developed bosoms/breast.

In most translation, and in order to fit their perverted desires, corrupters twist the tense in 65:4. Also, they change the meaning of LaM(not) and give to it the meaning of “ not yet”; When in fact, according to translators themselves, LaM is a more definitive “no” than the word LA. Therefore, LaM would be better translated as “never” than as “not yet”. Here a truthful, literal, word by word translation of 65:4.

65:4 And the ones that YAiSNa (they have passed) of AL-MaHYD (the menstruation) of your women, if ARTaBTuM (you have doubted), Fa-‘iDaTHuN (then their term/period) three months, and the ones that LaM (not) YaHiDN (they menstruating)…

Interpretations that do not create contradictions:
If you have doubted (the end of menstruation)= menopause, those losing menstruation because of any physiological reason at a younger age.
Those who not menstruating= post-menopause women, those who lost it for any physiological reason at a younger age.

Corrupters claim that verse 65:4 is the evidence in Quran that God allows the nastiness of marrying pre-menstrual girls. They think their corruption cannot be noticed. However, even with their twisted interpretation of 65:4 they have no solid foundation, for in their perverted ignorance, they only achieve to create a contradiction with 33:49.

33:49 O YOU who have attained to faith! If you marry believing women and then divorce them ere you have touched them, you have no reason to expect, and to calculate, any waiting-period on their part:  hence, make [at once] provision for them, and release them in a becoming manner.

33:49 is clear. There is no waiting period, if the woman has not been touched by the man, because the marriage was not consummated, there has been no union. Therefore, there is no waiting period for an unconsummated marriage. See how they invent lies about God and think they are guided.

2:236 You will incur no sin if you divorce women while you have not yet touched them nor settled a dower upon them; but [even in such a case] make provision for them - the affluent according to his means, and the straitened according to his means - a provision in an equitable manner: this is a duty upon all who would do good.

2:236 also teaches that there is no sin to divorce before consummating the marriage, and at the same time, it says that it is sinful to divorce after consummating the marriage. This verse clearly shows that divorce is not fully accepted by God.

So, how to divorce a 6 year old girl? Impossible, since it cannot be married in the first place.

65:4 is my literal translation, and the rest is from M. Assad interpretation of Quran.

For those interested on a clear age, you can learn from the "The Book of James -- Protevangelium" which is about the life of Mary mother of P. Jesus. James was a son of widower Joseph to whom Mary was given as wife.

And when she was twelve years old, there was a council of the priests, saying: Behold Mary is become twelve years old in the temple of the Lord. What then shall we do with her ? lest she pollute the sanctuary of the Lord. And they said unto the high priest: Thou standest over the altar of the Lord. Enter in and pray concerning her: And whatsoever the Lord shall reveal to thee, that let us do...And the high priest took the vestment with the twelve bells and went in unto the Holy of Holies and prayed concerning her. And lo, an angel of tile Lord appeared saying unto him: Zacharias, Zacharias~ go forth and assemble them that are widowers of the people, and let them bring every man a rod, and to whomsoever the Lord shall show a sign, his wife shall she be.

And behold an angel of the Lord stood before her saying: Fear not, Mary, for thou hast found grace before the Lord of all things, and thou shalt conceive of his word... Now she was sixteen years old when these mysteries came to pass.

Use your reason when reading, and seek refuge in God, these books do not lead anybody astray, except those with a disease in their heart. 
May God increase our knowledge and give us wisdom.

parvez mushtaq

• Apprentice
Re: HOW TO DIVORCE A 6 YEAR OLD GIRL?
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2016, 03:05:11 AM »

In most translation, and in order to fit their perverted desires, corrupters twist the tense in 65:4. Also, they change the meaning of LaM(not) and give to it the meaning of “ not yet”; When in fact, according to translators themselves, LaM is a more definitive “no” than the word LA. Therefore, LaM would be better translated as “never” than as “not yet”. Here a truthful, literal, word by word translation of 65:4.

65:4 And the ones that YAiSNa (they have passed) of AL-MaHYD (the menstruation) of your women, if ARTaBTuM (you have doubted), Fa-‘iDaTHuN (then their term/period) three months, and the ones that LaM (not) YaHiDN (they menstruating)…

Interpretations that do not create contradictions:
If you have doubted (the end of menstruation)= menopause, those losing menstruation because of any physiological reason at a younger age.
Those who not menstruating= post-menopause women, those who lost it for any physiological reason at a younger age.

Corrupters claim that verse 65:4 is the evidence in Quran that God allows the nastiness of marrying pre-menstrual girls. They think their corruption cannot be noticed. However, even with their twisted interpretation of 65:4 they have no solid foundation, for in their perverted ignorance, they only achieve to create a contradiction with 33:49.
This is very old argument ,wrkm,at least for me
follow this link to how how the verse 65.4 related to me

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2016, 04:10:39 PM »
not 6 not 9 both are agaisnt quran teaching, i told you alrady  guys filter everything through quran.

ok see traditional muslims claims aisha was 6 or somewhere she was 9 when get married to prophet,

but in the light of quran and verses you mention, do u really think these stories are true, the least age of periods is 12 years, and after two or three years girl get complete in sense of understanding real biological meanings ,of life, so when you filter the event through quran regarding one of the wife of prophet (aisha) through quran , this claim of hadith makers hold no water,

peace .
SO which of the MIRACLES/MARVELS of your Lord you will deny
55:55.

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2016, 11:48:24 PM »
Ther is a ery good article by T Shanavas which goes hrough all documenation regarding the marriage of the Prophet to Aixa and which prooves beyod question that whe was much older than taken in one or two hadith can't remember exactly but she could ot have been younger than seventeen.

Salaam

hanslan

• Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2016, 01:53:52 AM »
Does the Quran lay out how many, what age, virgin / divorcee /widowed?  Will answering this lead save us from hell?

If we are preoccupied with non-truths ie anything so called religious outside the quran will we ever be saved? 

The quran has laid out the parameters for marriage, stick to it, why do we need to go beyond into the strange world of pedophiles? 

of course if one loves to be a beast and perform beastiality and pedo-sex, no one is stopping you and from there the perimeters of marriage as disclosed in the quran should not be a burden to one who is enlightened to the needs of a beast. 

unfortunately there are many pedos out there who believes in the hadiths promoting childwedlock without using their heads. hooray for sectarians!                                                                                       

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2016, 06:58:59 AM »
Ther is a ery good article by T Shanavas which goes hrough all documenation regarding the marriage of the Prophet to Aixa and which prooves beyod question that whe was much older than taken in one or two hadith can't remember exactly but she could ot have been younger than seventeen.

Salaam

w salam huruf, i think she was 19 at the age of marriage the event of battle badar and other historical news indicate she was actually nineteen and it was memory error or printing error to make 19 to 9.by some sick pedo historians lol,

some times history books present weird things that was one of them, 

peace

parvez mushtaq

• Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2016, 11:37:29 AM »
I really wonder even after half a decade  this question remains hot on net .But this question drives Muslim to run for all lengths and breadths to find answers as it did to me half  a decade ago when I was starving for Islamic knowledge.

This is a insignificant question because surveys and indices shows a different stories.

Pl note that the age of marriage in all Muslims countries ranges from  15 years to 20 years (pl apply filters to find age of marraige in muslim countries).Secondly, the survey clearly shows that child abuse is on rampant in only non Muslim countries .I really wonder why this question always pointed towards muslims!
However ,there is  a provision of early marriage in Islamic tradition  but even there is a provision of spitting in salah

Prayers (Salat)
Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 8 :: Hadith 408
Narrated Abu Huraira:

Prophet said, "If anyone of you stands for prayer, he should not spit in front of him because in prayer he is speaking in private to Allah and he should not spit on his right as there is an angel, but he can spit either on his left or under his left foot and bury it (i.e. expectoration)."

there are lot of sahih hadith for this action

had you ever seen Muslims doing these even after having the provision to spit

likewise , marriage at early age is seldom among Muslims

wrkmmn

• Apprentice
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2016, 11:47:59 AM »
Peace:

Peace:

38:52 near them females of modest gaze and similar age.
56:36 affectionate of similar age.
78:33 and well formed of similar age.

If we learn from the rewards of paradise, the couple shall be of similar age. Being the rewards of paradise the best, we could say that similar age couples are the best. Many would argue against it, putting the prophet as an example, and claiming that they are only following his example.  But, I remind the perverted that God clearly states in the Quran that what was allowed to the prophet was only for him and not for anybody else.

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2016, 12:10:42 PM »

I remind the perverted that God clearly states in the Quran that what was allowed to the prophet was only for him and not for anybody else.

and moreover for the specific reasons and obviously there is always a difference and ranks between everything.

in current age the protocol of general is different than captian.

same the protocol and actions of prophets must be differant than random public.

they already get a lesson when they did not pay heed to the second battle between muslims and quraish . it was also a lesson for them they break the rule so help did not come like in battle badar.

but they were nnot successful in their mission God saved prophet from their actions .

i was reading the history of khalid bn waleed he claimed when i attack muhammad but every of my try get failed to kill him. definatelly he is the true prophhet of God, becoz i never failed in any mission of my life.and no one really get alive after face to face battle . and soon after some time muslims get over again and khalid bin waleed run again with his allies. but honestly speaking Allah also tells in the verses that muslims should not lose hope becoz everybody was thinking prophet died and he was false prophet who promised that God is with us, see God is always there when some things unusual happen it must be reason behind it,
after that incident khalid accept islam and fight mulitiple wars for islam.(history allah knows best) even in some wars its something happen which was really against the teaching of quran and caliph omar and khalid bin waleed had some disputes about these facts. but again may be history of these illogical events was false becoz its against the quran to spread islam through sword, in my high school our books claiming caliph omer win 1036 cities with war and make them muslims, its something which is against the quran.

and in this lesson we  need to understand leadership is very imp if you go agianst ur leader it will just make things more worser,

but it did not mean we have a lisence to get 11 marriages or get married at 50 years age with 19 years girl, although its not prohibbted, but for prophet it was to set out examples , for us its different. we need to understand marriages of prophet  were examples more than something  else what everybody think.

inshAllah

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2016, 12:26:28 PM »
3:163 They are on [entirely] different levels in the sight of God; for God sees all that they do.

3:152 Indeed, God fulfilled His promise to you when you routed them by following His law - until you wavered and disputed among yourselves about the situation, and disobeyed after He had shown you what you so much loved. (You were winning the battle of Uhud,) but then some of you (were distracted by the spoils of war and) desired the world, while others rightly kept in focus the lasting success in the Hereafter. He then disengaged you from defeating them to let you go through trying circumstances. But He absolved your imperfections (as you realized your fault and stood firm again). God is full of bounty for the true believers.

Wakas

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2016, 03:16:07 PM »
Pay attention to the part underlined and in bold:
http://misconceptions-about-islam.com/muhammad-married-young-girl.htm
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. My articles

www.studyQuran.org

Taro Hiroshi

• Truth Seeker
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2016, 03:52:51 PM »
Peace Wakas,

I just thought I'd point out that there is a typo in that article.

This conclusion can also be verified in the story of Jospeh, who when first found in the well was a boy (Arabic: ghulam, see 12:19), then taken into care, then when he reached "shudud" (i.e. became physically mature) the female of the household tried to seduce him [12:22-23].

I think the author of that article intended to write the word Joseph, not Jospeh.

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2016, 09:50:09 PM »

yeh i also agree with the article, its more accurate what we learn from quran regarding age and marriage issues.

thanx again wakas,

peace

wrkmmn

• Apprentice
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2016, 09:53:17 AM »

Peace be upon you imrankhawaja, and the mercy of Allah.
we need to understand marriages of prophet  were examples more than something  else what everybody think.
to guide many, and to loose many, God knows best. glory be to the All Knowing, Wise, for behind everything He does there is a purpose.

imrankhawaja you do not have to quote me, if you have the same wish for all the believing brothers, then, anything I write is yours.

parvez mushtaq

• Apprentice
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2016, 11:37:22 AM »
I agree with you wakas in regard to this diagrammatic explanation

I think this ends the issue , our prophet could have never gone against this ayah
but how will you explain the child marriages that happen through the ages .i mean ,it was due to Islamic traditional acceptance or due to  social acceptance