Author Topic: WOMEN HEAD GARMENT  (Read 1747 times)

aqua

• Apprentice
Re: WOMEN HEAD GARMENT
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2017, 05:48:49 PM »
Havent met any hijabis with hearing problems  :)

I spoke to a hijabi colleague recently where I had to repeat myself across a table as she had tightly wrapped headscarf around her ears. She herself said that this was probably the cause.

Amra94

• Apprentice
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2017, 06:03:10 PM »
I spoke to a hijabi colleague recently where I had to repeat myself across a table as she had tightly wrapped headscarf around her ears. She herself said that this was probably the cause.
Lmao either she doesnt know how to put one on or actually has hearing loss. I never have that problem.

Man of Faith

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2017, 12:32:05 AM »
Indeed the ears are not designed to be covered by a garment.

But I can understand if you cover the head in case of living in an environment where you have to protect openings and skin from foreign agents.

The human being is designed to wear clothing, this is quite obvious. It does not have a natural skin protection (armor) but the skin is sensitive and easily scratched, and without clothing the body cannot maintain a correct temperature if it is not within quite narrow parameters. Suffice to say again, the human being is not designed to not wear clothing and therefore it is also unlikely that the creature is "naturally evolved". No, the species is a biologically engineered primate, made to host the human spirit.

Be well
Qarael Amenuel
Website reference: http://iamthatiam.boards.net

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2017, 01:29:12 AM »
It is fairly obvious that with  ears covered one do not hear as well as with them uncovered. Whether one hears enough for own requirements it is something else, but certainy for somebody who has not a good ear covering them is not the best.

Salaam

Makaveli

• Apprentice
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2017, 05:39:14 AM »
Hijab does not have to look like Arabic headscarf. There are many Western alternatives which can still protect a woman while not attract attention from Islamophobes.

It can actually be challenging with a hijab in case a woman is not married and has to work in a non-Muslim country. Most would decline her job applications even as a cleaning lady in many countries. Therefore Muhhameddian women who think hijab is prescribed are FOOLED by these idiots who force the to wear an ARABIC scarf. I always try to explain it to them but they call me shaytaan :/

I understand if women from Arabic descent wear hijab, but I've never understood the point of wearing one if you are from London, Belgium, Canada, Texas, Moscow and similar, i.e. you are born in the culture which has nothing to do with the Arabic.

There is one 12er shia dude posting under quranist videos. Gosh, a dude from the United States, born into the Christian family, now Shia Muslim for 18 years of something. A nice dude with Christian background but now a SHIA Muslim and the 12ver. I mean.... a dude living in the United States is thinking about the 12th caliph Mahdi who is alive and hidden for centuries  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

It's like me living in Europe and having nothing to do with Arabic culture thinking of myself being descendant of an Arab caliph, or actually giving a damn about their culture.

The same about hijab, why take another culture, the Arabic Muhhamedianism? If a woman should walk provocatively and her hair is super hot then indeed I believe she should take measures to look feminine while still modest without revealing the excess. I would not throw stones at her if she did not though, but I believe society in general and the male population would feel better if women could stop provocate them for a while. And the measures to cover one's hair can be quite Western without having to cover ears, like some sort of a hat or some scarf which only covers a small portion of hair etc. There are many healthy alternatives.

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2017, 06:19:01 AM »
I do not really have a "forcing view" of anything.
I consider every human "free"to take on their own identity,choose who to follow and what to wear.
My view is simply we should not insert our own sayings and claim GOD said this or that in the scripture.

What is clear for me in the scripture is that GOD said to be "modest". So what is modesty?
Also for me, modesty means different things to different types of people according to different traditions/beliefs/climate...etc.

The end result is obvious,each society/tribe/nation make their own decision and put expectancy on dress codes.

Individuals then have to comply with different dress codes to be accepted and "respected " in their societies.

Those who have broken away from "rules/traditions" or think they have ,decide their choice or follow whatever suits them.
In short the individual woman chooses for herself and wears what she feels comfortable or obliged to wear.

GOD bless.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say: I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/

hawk99

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2017, 01:45:41 PM »
1 Corinthians 11:2-16English Standard Version (ESV)

Head Coverings

2 Now I commend you because you remember me in everything and maintain
the traditions even as I delivered them to you. 3 But I want you to understand
that the head of every man is Christ, the head of a wife[a] is her husband,
and the head of Christ is God. 4 Every man who prays or prophesies with his
head covered dishonors his head, 5 but every wife[c] who prays or prophesies
with her head uncovered dishonors her head, since it is the same as if her head
were shaven. 6 For if a wife will not cover her head, then she should cut her
hair short. But since it is disgraceful for a wife to cut off her hair or shave her
head, let her cover her head. 7 For a man ought not to cover his head, since
he is the image and glory of God, but woman is the glory of man. 8 For man
was not made from woman, but woman from man. 9 Neither was man created
for woman, but woman for man. 10 That is why a wife ought to have a symbol
of authority on her head, because of the angels.[d]

Footnotes:
a.1 Corinthians 11:3 Greek gunē. This term may refer to a woman or
a wife, depending on the context
b.1 Corinthians 11:3 Greek anēr. This term may refer to a man or
a husband, depending on the context
c.1 Corinthians 11:5 In verses 513, the Greek word gunē is translated
wife in verses that deal with wearing a veil, a sign of being married in first-century culture
d.1 Corinthians 11:10 Or messengers, that is, people sent to observe and report

Covering of the hair is not found in Quran!

:peace:

The secret to monotheism can be found in the garden

Novice

• Apprentice
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2017, 02:42:59 PM »

Covering of the hair is not found in Quran!

Salaam hawk99

Perfect no ifs or buts. It is not in Quran then it is mullah made innovation, period.
 :handshake:
Regards