News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Dear moderators.

Started by Taro Hiroshi, December 29, 2015, 11:48:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taro Hiroshi

Dear Moderators,

I would like to delete 5 of my posts on FM (due to some personal reasons). I understand that you are very busy. But I would be very grateful if you help me. Can you help me?

Peace.

Wakas

The best thing to do is PM the mods/admin, stating VERY clearly (with links) which posts that you want deleted and why.
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. [url="http://mypercept.co.uk/articles/"]My articles[/url]

[url="//www.studyquran.org"]www.studyQuran.org[/url]

Taro Hiroshi

Peace Wakas, savage-carrot, SarahY, TheNabi and the other moderators, 

Quote from: Wakas on December 30, 2015, 12:28:32 AM
The best thing to do is PM the mods/admin, stating VERY clearly (with links) which posts that you want deleted and why.

I have sent two PMs to moderators in the past, but they did not answer my PM (perhaps they have been busy or something). I don't know which one of you have more time than others. Before I send a PM to the mods/admin, I'd like to ask a few questions.

It seems that some of the moderators (you) are more busy than others. Which of the moderators should I send a PM to? Which one of you have the time and can help me?

The posts I want to delete are in 2 of my threads on FM. So if it is easier (less laborious) and requires/takes less time for the moderators (you) to delete my threads instead of deleting my posts, then perhaps we can delete my 2 threads instead of deleting my 5 posts. What is your opinion? 

Thanks for the counsel/advice, by the way.

JavaLatte

Hiroshi, try to send PM to A.W,

perhaps he could help you with that, insha'Allah.
[33:72] Verily, We offered the trust to the heavens and the earth and the mountains, but they refused to bear it and they were afraid of it; but man bear it - verily, he was transgressing, ignorant.

Taro Hiroshi

Peace JavaLatte,

Thank you for your advice/counsel.

I have sent a PM to A.W.

Wakas

A.W primarily deals with the software side, not moderation.

The mods that are probably most active are myself and savage_carrot. You can send me the PM again if you want.
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. [url="http://mypercept.co.uk/articles/"]My articles[/url]

[url="//www.studyquran.org"]www.studyQuran.org[/url]

Taro Hiroshi

Thanks Wakas. I have sent you a PM.