Author Topic: i have a question from all ?  (Read 782 times)

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
i have a question from all ?
« on: June 12, 2016, 05:30:28 AM »
actually i have a question from all of you because i am confused about it..

if something is not lawfull by state, but it is lawful by God ? what should you do.

ok i make it simple , forexample a person is in europe uk or america, the law of state has different set of rules for immigrants.

now a person want to do work i mean legal earning by his hard work , but state put a restriction he cannnot do,

if he do it , there are two things he is doing wrong, first he is breaking the law of state , second thing he is hiding the income from tax department , both are criminal offence,

but he need to do work as well what should he/she do ?

and what should be the best policy in these circumstances for a lover of God to follow..

peace

The Guided One

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: i have a question from all ?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2016, 06:33:03 AM »
I think Allah does not want us to go to jail and as a immigrant you get money and food, so the greed comes and now you want to work and if you do this illegally this means someone who live in USA and works for 30 years at the same company will maybe get fired and he can not feed his children. He is not a immigrant ( no help, no food nothing ) and he will maybe have to sell his house and maybeafter a while he will be homeless, while the immigrant will work illegally and will make much money. This is a greed question, i was once a war refugee, so i know that western countries give plenty to refugees, clothing, food, medicine and studies. The immigrants greed to have much money and work illegally will maybe result in jail time if they catch him and after that he even might become a criminal, after serving some time and being raped by Aryans.

I think you should behave according the law of the state that has given you a chance to live a normal life. And by being patient you will get a job one day or your children will. So it is about patience and not being greedy and not doing something that is against the law. And finally i think that from Quran this is correct.
The Words and Signs and Mercies of Allah are in all Creation, and can never be fully set out in human language, however extended our means may be imagined to be.

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2016, 07:22:51 AM »
I think Allah does not want us to go to jail and as a immigrant you get money and food, so the greed comes and now you want to work and if you do this illegally this means someone who live in USA and works for 30 years at the same company will maybe get fired and he can not feed his children. He is not a immigrant ( no help, no food nothing ) and he will maybe have to sell his house and maybeafter a while he will be homeless, while the immigrant will work illegally and will make much money. This is a greed question, i was once a war refugee, so i know that western countries give plenty to refugees, clothing, food, medicine and studies. The immigrants greed to have much money and work illegally will maybe result in jail time if they catch him and after that he even might become a criminal, after serving some time and being raped by Aryans.

I think you should behave according the law of the state that has given you a chance to live a normal life. And by being patient you will get a job one day or your children will. So it is about patience and not being greedy and not doing something that is against the law. And finally i think that from Quran this is correct.

excellent i have similar understanding,, so sometimes my friends ask me these type of questions i also say them same thing, what is illegal is illegal. right cannot be wrong,,

and i already declare two things which is criminal offence. whether u earn halal money or not its not the question , the question is how you get it. at first place stealing is not allowed u stealing tax from gov is theft in some sense even the money is halal ,,

peace

reel

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-1
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2016, 10:46:17 PM »
What I see is that the western laws are more in line with Quran. If a law goes against rationality and ethics then the state can be sued. Second thing is that Allah tells us in the Quran that earth is specious. Unless, the person is held hostage he is free to leave the country in pursuit of his dream.

now a person want to do work i mean legal earning by his hard work , but state put a restriction he cannnot do
I can't speak about European countries, but I do believe there should be restrictions on those coming to US with F1 and H1 visas or illegally.

if he do it , there are two things he is doing wrong, first he is breaking the law of state , second thing he is hiding the income from tax department , both are criminal offence,
Much depends on the kind of work he is doing and the place where he lives. Receipts and how he gets the salary also matter. Some places might not have income tax. Similarly, government can do nothing if the salary is being paid in cash. That's why so many American businesses's illegal immigrant workers don't come under the radar.
"I fear that nothing will lead me to hell more than ḥadīth"-Hadith collector: Shu'ba Ibn al-Ḥajjāj