News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Has any prophet messenger done more for the world then Thomas Edison???

Started by 357, December 22, 2015, 08:15:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Has any prophet messenger done more for the world then Thomas Edison???

He only did things for this world!
0 (0%)
Messengers do things for the hereafter.
0 (0%)
No
4 (40%)
Yes , please explain.
4 (40%)
Other.
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

reel

QuoteWhat are you talking about?

I have not spoken anything about any "kundalini meditation" or "serpents rising". In fact I am into what information Rabb has conveyed through the scripture called Quran.

It is not unknown in Abrahamic lore about what I am teaching. In the Bible it says "man was created in His image" and "I am who am I" and "I am in the Father and the Father in me". And in Quran is a main phrase "La elah ila allah" which explicitly tells the same but fools have made others believe something else about it. The information I tell is thus also intended for you and not for "Sufis" alone.
I thought you were doing the meditation. We had conversation about it last year. I understand the "I am who I am". I don't have problem with that. But I do reject partnership with God.

QuotePerhaps not explicitly YOU, but perhaps someone else who reads here.

It is what Quran teaches and I feel inclined to tell people that. And this is a Quran website, is it not?

Be safe
Amenuel
But aren't you getting backlash?

QuoteSolomon he invented wings, fabrics arranged to hold people in the air, the same idea is used on airplanes speed and wings. but who invented the aquaduct system.
I am interested. Could you post the verses about the wings? I do know that plenty of inventions of the past are lost: http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/1149292-6-advanced-ancient-inventions-beyond-modern-understanding/
"I fear that nothing will lead me to hell more than ḥadīth"-Hadith collector: Shu'ba Ibn al-Ḥajjāj

Man of Faith

But I do reject partnership with God.

Why is that? Why would you even do that? I have told you the inflicted fear of that is a sectarian fabrication and quite Pagan. And actually the aim is quite the opposite, i.e. association with Rabb.

Rabb is a symbiotic phenomenon and this is why it is written in older texts for example: "I am who am I" and "I am in the Father and the Father in me". It is not exactly I who wrote that. You might not believe it, but your "la elah ala allah" means nearly the same thing as the previous quotes in this paragraph. That does not say you are Rabb but Rabb encompasses way more than you and I do, however you are a share of that Being (Allah), which word Allah means 'Who Is', so when Jewish ancestors referred to "God" they usually referred to 'Who Is' (the one who is), and it comes from the Mosaic "I am who am I" albeit in third person and just "Who Is" (he is who he is), and the (in)famous "la elah ala allah" is actually the full form.

If you cannot accept this as authentic information then we can leave it at that and you can proceed with your little cult, but then you might not be saved, depending on your other priorities. I only tried to help you start helping yourself, and to acknowledge the bodily is the worst kind of nightmare one can get into as it is totally blinding so much you even think it is true.

You and your Rabb are tighter to each other than you could imagine and there is no such as anger by Rabb if you associate yourself. It would be like if your own father became angry because you associated yourself with him, totally idiotic. Rabb created you from His own image and that has been the case the whole time and in each revelation, but people seem to have been too deluded to acknowledge that. The World is an imposed contradiction to delusively make you think otherwise in order to shape you into Being or not Being at all. "To be or not to be is the question". To be alive or not to be alive, but even those who appear to be alive might in fact be dead, utterly lifeless.

You see, this is all out a "development ground" in order to come alive or not. There were many parables of plants reaching completion or not in the past of the prophets, and those who bear fruit will be harvested. The World contains all the weeds and thistles that may choke the plant and the wise one grows his in good soil which is not among all the weeds and thistles.

QuoteBut aren't you getting backlash?

From many yes, but far from everyone, and the quantity is not the Rabb's aim but quality and if I find any receptive stray sheep from among the 'Children of Israel' here then even one or two recovered is a great victory. Oftentimes many people are sleepers with already generated potential through their past events. And the blind cannot lead the blind, so if a seer comes then this one can lead them forth. (Blind is often synonymous with a person who is stray in their mind (impaired perception) in Semitic etymology).

Be safe
Amenuel
Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]

good logic

Peace MOF.

Let me give more food for thought:
In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
بِسمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحمٰنِ الرَّحيمِ
112:1
Proclaim, "He is the One and only God.
قُل هُوَ اللَّهُ أَحَدٌ
112:2
"The Absolute God.
اللَّهُ الصَّمَدُ
112:3
"Never did He beget. Nor was He begotten.
لَم يَلِد وَلَم يولَد
112:4
"None equals Him."

You and I on the other hand were begotten.

You say "be well", I say you cannot be well if you say what you keep saying!!!
You say "be safe", ,well save yourself and do not fabricate lies about GOD.
"I am in the father and the father is in me"  is the instinct in all of us, the covenant we took with GOD.
Repent MOF, for the Lord is "ONE". Repent brother ,for you shall meet your Lord. Repent brother, is my advice to you.

May GOD,(the ONE and only) bless you and enlighten you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

Bender

Quote from: Man of Faith on February 17, 2016, 06:10:29 AM
Why is that? Why would you even do that? I have told you the inflicted fear of that is a sectarian fabrication and quite Pagan. And actually the aim is quite the opposite, i.e. association with Rabb.

Hi,

What has that to do with fear?
If someone does not believe what you believe then it must be fear?
I do not believe in your ideology because of fear but simple because it makes totally no sense.

QuoteRabb is a symbiotic phenomenon and this is why it is written in older texts for example: "I am who am I" and "I am in the Father and the Father in me".
You have repeated this in several of your posts and repeating it does not make it the truth.
It's just your understanding.

QuoteIt is not exactly I who wrote that. You might not believe it, but your "la elah ala allah" means nearly the same thing as the previous quotes in this paragraph. That does not say you are Rabb but Rabb encompasses way more than you and I do, however you are a share of that Being (Allah), which word Allah means 'Who Is',
RED: What share, I have asked you this before but you did not answer me.
BLUE: That is ONLY what you think it means. And what you think, is just what you think.

Quoteso when Jewish ancestors referred to "God" they usually referred to 'Who Is' (the one who is), and it comes from the Mosaic "I am who am I" albeit in third person and just "Who Is" (he is who he is), and the (in)famous "la elah ala allah" is actually the full form.
Now you even know what jewish ancestors mean when they refer to God? come on.

QuoteIf you cannot accept this as authentic information
Authentic information? Are you serious?

Quotethen we can leave it at that and you can proceed with your little cult, but then you might not be saved, depending on your other priorities. I only tried to help you start helping yourself, and to acknowledge the bodily is the worst kind of nightmare one can get into as it is totally blinding so much you even think it is true.
RED: How are you helping her to help herself?

QuoteYou and your Rabb are tighter to each other than you could imagine and there is no such as anger by Rabb if you associate yourself. It would be like if your own father became angry because you associated yourself with him, totally idiotic. Rabb created you from His own image and that has been the case the whole time and in each revelation, but people seem to have been too deluded to acknowledge that. The World is an imposed contradiction to delusively make you think otherwise in order to shape you into Being or not Being at all. "To be or not to be is the question". To be alive or not to be alive, but even those who appear to be alive might in fact be dead, utterly lifeless.
RED: What verse from the quran suggest this? I am really curious to know this.

QuoteYou see, this is all out a "development ground" in order to come alive or not. There were many parables of plants reaching completion or not in the past of the prophets, and those who bear fruit will be harvested. The World contains all the weeds and thistles that may choke the plant and the wise one grows his in good soil which is not among all the weeds and thistles.

From many yes, but far from everyone, and the quantity is not the Rabb's aim but quality and if I find any receptive stray sheep from among the 'Children of Israel' here then even one or two recovered is a great victory. Oftentimes many people are sleepers with already generated potential through their past events. And the blind cannot lead the blind, so if a seer comes then this one can lead them forth. (Blind is often synonymous with a person who is stray in their mind (impaired perception) in Semitic etymology).

Be safe
Amenuel

RED: So you are a seer?

Salaam,
Bender
Alhamdu lillahi rabbi al-alameen

Man of Faith

Hello Bender,

QuoteHi,

What has that to do with fear?
If someone does not believe what you believe then it must be fear?
I do not believe in your ideology because of fear but simple because it makes totally no sense.

Okay. If you feel that way I am sorry for you.

QuoteYou have repeated this in several of your posts and repeating it does not make it the truth.
It's just your understanding.

Or perhaps it makes it the truth every time but you do not trust it is true.

QuoteRED: What share, I have asked you this before but you did not answer me.
BLUE: That is ONLY what you think it means. And what you think, is just what you think.

Red: رزقنهم
It is more than what I think. It is what it means for real.

QuoteNow you even know what jewish ancestors mean when they refer to God? come on.

It is what they referred to in reference. The 'Who Is'. It does stem from 'Is Who Is', in third-person. That later generations referred to the Being and fabricated no association is not their fault. If you wish, you could also just refer to "God" as "IS" (i.e. singular without pronoun) and then it is only AL/EL. Nevertheless ALLAH can be translated "the Being" in English.

QuoteAuthentic information? Are you serious?

Yes. I am serious.

QuoteRED: How are you helping her to help herself?

Provoking comments to awaken her mind and if she does I am giving her valuable points to nurture her own soul. I am not her but she is herself, and together we will hopefully be 'Who Are' (اللهم - the plural form).

QuoteRED: What verse from the quran suggest this? I am really curious to know this.

The main part of Quran does so, but for you I can give you a sample: 2:37. But of course, unless you can read the passage you will still not understand the text.

Easier is to understand the introduction to Quran which is B ' esm ' Allah Al ' Rahmen Al ' Rahyem which means to have a being of total completion.

Another is your famous phrase: "la elah ala allah", "to be 'Who Is' is to be 'Such as Who Is'", ALLAH = THE (one) who is perhaps better paraphrased.

Everything implies that you are supposed to live like Rabb, i.e. in His image. Okay, there is prevention from doing that, i.e. to be in His image, which is the contradictory World that likes no less than to consume you utterly.

Although it is taught that Rabb is greater as Rabb encompasses everything.

QuoteRED: So you are a seer?

It is up to the one who can understand.

Wa elaykam al-selam

Be safe
Amenuel
Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]

reel

QuoteWhy is that? Why would you even do that? I have told you the inflicted fear of that is a sectarian fabrication and quite Pagan. And actually the aim is quite the opposite, i.e. association with Rabb.
It violates the fundamental aspect of God we adhere to. Support is in the verses provided by Good Logic above . I fear only Allah. In my understanding, be one with God refers to fulfilling his orders so we may have his support in our lives and secure our position in the afterlife. Here is the thing, God is everywhere. Hence, he is in our heart, he is outside and inside this universe and so on. That does not make us God.

A simpler explanation by using the human world: A child carries the genes of his parents, but that does not mean he is the parents.

Quote"I am who am I" and "I am in the Father and the Father in me".
My interpretation: We can talk to God in our mind. We can use our senses to know what he wants of us.

QuoteIf you cannot accept this as authentic information then we can leave it at that and you can proceed with your little cult,
Cult is driven by a leader whom we cannot question, but follow. Good thing is that Allah does allow us to question him without facing consequences. He isn't like the one described by hadithers. He is merciful. He shows signs.

Quotebut then you might not be saved, depending on your other priorities.
You already know about my mom. Looks like she is saved believing what I believe.

Quotethe bodily is the worst kind of nightmare one can get into as it is totally blinding so much you even think it is true.
I actually reject vitalism.

QuoteOftentimes many people are sleepers with already generated potential through their past events.
The signs come from the lord. I see majority here as awake.
"I fear that nothing will lead me to hell more than ḥadīth"-Hadith collector: Shu'ba Ibn al-Ḥajjāj

progressive1993

Lol. To start with, Nikola Tesla was better than Edison. And Edison clearly wasnt a messenger. This is a dumb thread.
10:41 If they deny you, say: "My works are for me, and your works are for you. You are innocent of what I do, and I am innocent of what you do."

Bender

Quote from: Man of Faith on February 17, 2016, 10:14:43 AM
Hello Bender,

Okay. If you feel that way I am sorry for you.

Hi Amenuel,

Don't be sorry, I am very happy with it.

QuoteOr perhaps it makes it the truth every time but you do not trust it is true.
To trust or not trust something, I first need some kind of evidence.
The only thing you do is only claiming something and repeating it and we have to trust you. Just blind faith, I am not that kind of man of faith.

QuoteRed: رزقنهم
seriously this is it? This is the word that showed you that you have a share with Him?
What does this word mean?

QuoteIt is more than what I think. It is what it means for real.
Come on, what kind of discussion is this.

Do you think there is a possibility that you are wrong in some things?

QuoteIt is what they referred to in reference. The 'Who Is'. It does stem from 'Is Who Is', in third-person. That later generations referred to the Being and fabricated no association is not their fault. If you wish, you could also just refer to "God" as "IS" (i.e. singular without pronoun) and then it is only AL/EL. Nevertheless ALLAH can be translated "the Being" in English.
Only Allah knows what they refer to you do not know this, you only know to what you refer to, because you do not know what is in them. Only Is Who Is like you call Him knows such kind of things, we mortals only speculate.

QuoteProvoking comments to awaken her mind and if she does I am giving her valuable points to nurture her own soul. I am not her but she is herself, and together we will hopefully be 'Who Are' (اللهم - the plural form).
Do you mean that everyone who does not share your understanding is a sleep?

red: I do not understand the hopefully part. Is she now not "Who Are"? If not what does she need to do to be "Who Are"?

QuoteThe main part of Quran does so, but for you I can give you a sample: 2:37. But of course, unless you can read the passage you will still not understand the text.
So you think when I have reached your level of understanding I will be able to understand that in 2:37 Rab created me from His image?
Just curious which word in 2:37 means "image"?

QuoteEasier is to understand the introduction to Quran which is B ' esm ' Allah Al ' Rahmen Al ' Rahyem which means to have a being of total completion.

Another is your famous phrase: "la elah ala allah", "to be 'Who Is' is to be 'Such as Who Is'", ALLAH = THE (one) who is perhaps better paraphrased.
green: What do you mean with this? Like I said before you do not know about others, you only speculate.
red: first "Allah" = a being
       second "Allah" = Such as Who Is
       third "Allah" = THE (one)

btw "La" means "to be"?

I am sure that in your mind it's al very logical but I do not understand a thing of what you are trying to say.
At the moment I am having a hard time just to understand what you mean with "to be WHO IS".

QuoteEverything implies that you are supposed to live like Rabb, i.e. in His image.
How does Rabb live? or what does live in His image mean?

My primitive understanding was that we are supposed to live as humans in the way He ordered us.

QuoteOkay, there is prevention from doing that, i.e. to be in His image, which is the contradictory World that likes no less than to consume you utterly.

Although it is taught that Rabb is greater as Rabb encompasses everything.

It is up to the one who can understand.

Wa elaykam al-selam

Be safe
Amenuel
tbh this kind of knowledge is above me, and I think I will never encompass this, but I guess that is my loss.

Salaam,
Bender
Alhamdu lillahi rabbi al-alameen

fye

Yes and no he lived up to his name. His name was his test in this life also we has glass which is made from sand and with metal we can record moments of life and watch them on that glass tv cellphones we have rock's and pieces of metal that talk and show is pictures.
I like this posted topic the messengers and prophets like Solomon with his hang builder and David with his bulletproof vest seem to be rna turning the physical materials of this world in amazing new compounds and machines.
We make no difference between one and another and I don' t think the world will end until we are done with fiber optics and are just using optics(lights). Then we'll bring the day of judgement and hell upon ourselves, you are enough to punish you.
Praise be to ALLAH
my friend and only friend

Furqan

Salam

Yes because they thought mankind to get out of ideology and interact with reality.
Magic/wizard/witch nonsense stuff

Hence Thomas Edison was the product of their(prophets) guiding mankind from zulm/darkness/idoleology into reality/al-Haq and light-nur