News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

ABUSIVE HUSBAND? LEAVE HIM? KILL HIM?

Started by wrkmmn, December 19, 2015, 01:28:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wrkmmn

ABUSIVE HUSBAND? LEAVE HIM? KILL HIM?

Genesis 1:27 So God created man (humans) in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. 2:7 then Yhvh (the eternal) God formed man (the body) of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and became man a living being. 2:22 Then the rib which Yhvh God had taken from man He made into a woman (the body), and He brought her to the man. 23 And Adam said: ?this is now bone of my bone and flesh of my flesh...? 24 Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.
Surah 30:20 And among His wonders is this: He created you out of dust - and then, lo! you became human beings ranging far and wide.
Surah 16:72 And God has made for you mates out of yourselves". and has given you, through your mates, children and children's children, and has provided for you sustenance out of the good things of life. Will men, then, [continue to] believe in things false and vain, and thus blaspheme against God's blessings?
Matthew 19:4-6, 4 And he answered and said to them, ?have you not read that He who made them at the beginning, made them male and female, 5 and said, ?for this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh,? 6 so then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore, what God has joined together, let not man separate.?

He who abuses his other half is like a mad man who is throwing himself against a wall, for only a mad man can beat his own flesh. This kind of person has lost all sense of what is right, and is totally void of Gods guidance.

Surah 30:21 And among His wonders is this: He creates for you mates out of your own kind, so that you might incline towards them, and He engenders love and tenderness between you: in this, behold, there are messages indeed for people who think!

If this love and tenderness is not present in the husband heart, it means that he is an unbeliever and is negated of God?s guidance, for God does not bestow His grace on the iniquitous folk.

24:23 Surely, those who accuse chaste, unaware and believing women, they will be cursed in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have a painful retribution.

If the above is just for defaming, imagine what is awaiting those who beat and abuse the believing women. A man that is not behaving within the limits of what is right is to be considered an unbeliever, and a believing woman shall not stay married to an infidel.

(24:26) [In the nature of things,] corrupt women are for corrupt men, and corrupt men, for corrupt women just as good women are for good men, and good men, for good women. [Since God is aware that] these are innocent of all that evil tongues may impute to them,  forgiveness of sins shall be theirs, and a most excellent sustenance!

A believing woman shall not remain married to an abusive husband. However, first, the woman needs to seek help from the community, so that if she divorces him, no other woman will dare to marry that evil man. And, if the husband refuses to let her go, and continues mistreating, abusing, and oppressing her. Then, I do not see anything wrong if she liberates herself, by any means necessary. Maybe men will judge her wrong, but, will God judge her wrong?
42:39 And those who, when injustice befalls them, they seek justice.
42:41 And for any who demand action after being wronged, those are not committing any error.
42:42 The error is upon those who oppress the people...
2:217 ... oppression is more awesome than killing...

In the garden, man and woman were equal. However, everything changed after they disobeyed. Then, although husband and wife are one flesh, men shall be the head of the household.

Genesis 3:16 To the woman He said: ?I will greatly multiply the pains in your conception; in pain you shall bring forth children; your desire shall be for your husband, and he shall rule over you.
Sarah 4:34 MEN SHALL take full care of women with the bounties which God has bestowed more abundantly on the former than on the latter,  and with what they may spend out of their possessions. And the righteous women are the truly devout ones, who guard the intimacy which God has [ordained to be] guarded. And as for those women whose ill-will  you have reason to fear, admonish them [first]; then leave them alone in bed; then beat them;  and if thereupon they pay you heed, do not seek to harm them. Behold, God is indeed most high, great!

4:34 is the only verse that speaks about beating women, and is the verse that all of those in whose heart is disease use as an excuse for beating their wife for any reason. However, this verse does not give the right to beat woman for any reason. On the contrary, it shows the only case scenario in which a man is allowed to beat his wife, and that is after two previous steps that warn the woman of what is to come. The only, only, absolutely only case scenario that a man is allowed to beat his own flesh, his wife, is when she is not, ?guarding the intimacy which God has [ordained to be] guarded,? another translation, ?guarding what Allah would have them guard.?

What does God ordains to be guarded?
24:31 And tell the believing females to lower their gaze and keep covered their private parts, and that they should not reveal their beauty except what is apparent...
24:31 And tell the believing women to lower their gaze and to be mindful of their chastity, and not to display their charms [in public] beyond what may [decently] be apparent thereof...

The evidence shows that the only reason a husband is allowed to beat his wife, is that she is beginning to dress/behave lewd / vulgar. Like many of those women that nowadays claim to be Muslim, only because they have a scarf over their head, and sometimes not even that, and the rest of their dress have no difference from those of any vulgar westerner. Therefore, if a beating makes the wife reason and go back to the righteous path, God knows, maybe she will be grateful to her husband in the future. However, by beating I do not mean beating as a man fights a man, whoever does that is an animal that deserves death.  I mean punishment according to the books of God Torah/Quran, which is given in number of lashes. The Torah prescribes for minor offenses between 1 and 40, keep in mind that this is for criminals, so use your reason if you really fear God.

May God increase our knowledge and give us wisdom.

Man of Faith

It is scary that there is people who believe this.

Be safe
Amenuel
Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]

عوني

Quote from: wrkmmn on December 19, 2015, 01:28:17 PM

The evidence shows that the only reason a husband is allowed to beat his wife, is that she is beginning to dress/behave lewd / vulgar. Like many of those women that nowadays claim to be Muslim, only because they have a scarf over their head, and sometimes not even that, and the rest of their dress have no difference from those of any vulgar westerner. Therefore, if a beating makes the wife reason and go back to the righteous path, God knows, maybe she will be grateful to her husband in the future. However, by beating I do not mean beating as a man fights a man, whoever does that is an animal that deserves death.  I mean punishment according to the books of God Torah/Quran, which is given in number of lashes. The Torah prescribes for minor offenses between 1 and 40, keep in mind that this is for criminals, so use your reason if you really fear God.

Just shut up. Anybody who beats his partner is not civilized and must NOT be allowed to get away with it. And I'm not suprised that you use Jewish scripture when trying to prove that Domestic Abuse is allowed in Islam. True Islam opposes Domestic Abuse. Tfou Alekom for believing in Domestic Abuse. If your partner leaves you or religion or dresses differently, you are still NOT allowed in any way to abuse him/her. To abuse your partner is a crime. Domestic Abuse has no place in Islam.

Quote from: Man of Faith on December 19, 2015, 01:39:32 PM
It is scary that there is people who believe this.

Be safe
Amenuel

People like him is exactly the reason why I post anti-ISIS information on this forum. I know there are 'Muslims' who have Daesh/ISIS mindset and my posts are here to remind them that they will end up like ISIS terrorists if they keep acting like Daesh/ISIS terrorists.

wrkmmn

Peace:

What do you have against me people?, that I invite you to submit in obedience to the Most Merciful. Then, we shall wait for Allah to judge between us.
7:198And if you invite them to guidance, they do not hear; and you see them looking towards you, yet they do not see.

Please do not compare me in your ignorance to Isis, which is composed of people who follow their own desires just like you, and mercenaries. True Mujahideen do not cover their faces. ISIS is the brain child of the west, crated, supported, and fed by it; Al-qaeda 2.1. to destroy the image of Islam. And, calls it "Islamic state" in order to grow hate/fear in the hearts of people against that idea/phrase. Beacause, if true believers form a nation ruled by the books of God, they will have to call it a "Islamic state".

The wars in the middle east, and the persecution/oppression of the Muslims, has nothing to do with faith, but with the balance of power of those who wish to rule the world.

Invalid777

Quote from: wrkmmn on December 21, 2015, 03:20:00 PM

Please do not compare me in your ignorance to Isis, which is composed of people who follow their own desires just like you, and mercenaries. True Mujahideen do not cover their faces. ISIS is the brain child of the west, crated, supported, and fed by it; Al-qaeda 2.1. to destroy the image of Islam. And, calls it "Islamic state" in order to grow hate/fear in the hearts of people against that idea/phrase

Islamic State follow hadith books of Bukhari & Co and their perverted version of the Quran and it's the West's fault for IS to do what they do? Western politics is influenced by religious nutcases who believe by causing havoc in the Middle East, Jesus will descend from heaven and raise them back up. The West did not write the hadith books Muslims follow. It is these three "Abrahamic" religions that are messing the world right now and have been doing so for hundreds of years. They are all guilty.

. Beacause, if true believers form a nation ruled by the books of God, they will have to call it a "Islamic state".

Religous State=Religious apartheid. Just look at Israel and Saudi Arabia. Any state that spews religious BS and shoves it down peoples throats(like all religions do) in the name of their imaginary God is tyranny. The GOD is not a tyrant. Religion seeks to expand and recruit more "believers" AKA herd of sheep to gain more control. The GOD would never approve of religion. Religion is man-made and does not guide anyone. With this in mind, you can be certain that The GOD would never approve of a religious apartheid.

QuoteThe wars in the middle east, and the persecution/oppression of the Muslims, has nothing to do with faith, but with the balance of power of those who wish to rule the world.

It is a sectarian war. All credit goes to the three "Abrahamic" religions.
Religion is the world's most prolific mental illness

[url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJM5mipwebw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJM5mipwebw[/url]

wrkmmn

reel

"I fear that nothing will lead me to hell more than ḥadīth"-Hadith collector: Shu'ba Ibn al-Ḥajjāj

wrkmmn

Peace:
5:49 Hence, judge between them in accordance with what God has bestowed from on high, and do not follow their errant views; and beware of them, lest they tempt thee away from aught that God has bestowed from on high upon thee. And if they turn away , then know that it is but God's will to afflict them for some of their sins: for, behold, a great many people are iniquitous indeed.
(5:50) Do they, perchance, desire [to be ruled by] the law of pagan ignorance? But for people who have inner certainty, who could be a better law-giver than God?

Study

(24:26) [In the nature of things,] corrupt women are for corrupt men, and corrupt men, for corrupt women just as good women are for good men, and good men, for good women. [Since God is aware that] these are innocent of all that evil tongues may impute to them,  forgiveness of sins shall be theirs, and a most excellent sustenance!

A believing woman shall not remain married to an abusive husband. However, first, the woman needs to seek help from the community, so that if she divorces him, no other woman will dare to marry that evil man. And, if the husband refuses to let her go, and continues mistreating, abusing, and oppressing her. Then, I do not see anything wrong if she liberates herself, by any means necessary. Maybe men will judge her wrong, but, will God judge her wrong?

First point, a "good women" shouldn't marry a "corrupt man" in the first place. Sure she may have done so, out of ignorance, unaware of his real character. But that's why people should be given time in order to "learn" each other.
Probably something you wouldn't agree with, however I believe that this is only capable if they've have had a relationship for a certain amount of time (not implying a sexual relationship).

Second point,
what is a good believer? There is no clear definition. It is therefore our job to try and understand (figure it out for ourselves). Or so "I believe". Notice how I say I believe and not "that's fact"? I'm trying to be respectful to all that is, and of course to our creator, for WHO AM I? that I go around and say: This is definite/absolute.
There may be many women who call themselves followers of the Quran and yet still behave in a way that you may consider inappropriate. That doesn't mean that she doesn't believe, it shows that your beliefs differ.
Quite honestly, I find that you have a lack of empathy, I believe you can't think out of the perspective of a woman living in an abusive relationship with a man.
In many countries, seeking for help from the community is going to result in this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH1JHHQxd7g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jie1bXcBpk

42:39 And those who, when injustice befalls them, they seek justice.
42:41 And for any who demand action after being wronged, those are not committing any error.
2:217 ... oppression is more awesome than killing...

More awesome than killed?
Do you know what awesome means? You can't just translate akbaru like that.
Aside from the fact that this verse is about war, about oppressing people or being oppressed.
Not about how to lead a family live, or how to treat your wife.
You even translated it wrongly saying that oppression is awesome, which can't be right because in this verse we have
2:191 [...]waal-fitnatu ashaddu mina al-qatli [...]
ashaddu is translated as
(is) worse
stronger   
(with) greater
mightier   
(is) more severe   
superior
more difficult
Logic alone tells you that being oppressed is not stronger/greater/mightier/superior to being killed.

In the garden, man and woman were equal. However, everything changed after they disobeyed. Then, although husband and wife are one flesh, men shall be the head of the household.

Genesis 3:16 To the woman He said: ?I will greatly multiply the pains in your conception; in pain you shall bring forth children; your desire shall be for your husband, and he shall rule over you.
Sarah 4:34 MEN SHALL take full care of women with the bounties which God has bestowed more abundantly on the former than on the latter,  and with what they may spend out of their possessions. And the righteous women are the truly devout ones, who guard the intimacy which God has [ordained to be] guarded. And as for those women whose ill-will  you have reason to fear, admonish them [first]; then leave them alone in bed; then beat them;  and if thereupon they pay you heed, do not seek to harm them. Behold, God is indeed most high, great!

4:34 is the only verse that speaks about beating women, and is the verse that all of those in whose heart is disease use as an excuse for beating their wife for any reason. However, this verse does not give the right to beat woman for any reason. On the contrary, it shows the only case scenario in which a man is allowed to beat his wife, and that is after two previous steps that warn the woman of what is to come. The only, only, absolutely only case scenario that a man is allowed to beat his own flesh, his wife, is when she is not, ?guarding the intimacy which God has [ordained to be] guarded,? another translation, ?guarding what Allah would have them guard.?

What does God ordains to be guarded?
24:31 And tell the believing females to lower their gaze and keep covered their private parts, and that they should not reveal their beauty except what is apparent...
24:31 And tell the believing women to lower their gaze and to be mindful of their chastity, and not to display their charms [in public] beyond what may [decently] be apparent thereof...

At moments like these I wish I spoke arabic. (I will learn arabic, that's for sure.)
4:34 al-rij?lu qaww?m?na `al? al-nis?'i bim? faDDala al-lahu ba`Dahum `al? ba`Din wabim? anfaq? min amw?lihim faal-S?liH?tu q?nit?tun H?fiZ?tun lilgaybi bim? HafiZa al-lahu waall?t? takh?f?na nush?zahunna fa`iZ?hunna waahjur?hunna f? al-maD?ji`i waaDrib?hunna fain aTa`nakum fal? tabg? `alayhinna sab?lan inna al-laha k?na `aliyyan kab?ran

Before attacking me for translating something without knowing arabic. I know the meaning of the words to a certain degree and these are not my translations.

4:34[...]waall?t? takh?f?na nush?zahunna[...]
I believe means
Those who fear nush?z from their wife

And no nush?z does not mean "guarding the intimacy which God has [ordained to be] guarded".
nush?z is translated as "disloyalty and ill-conduct" by Yusuf Ali, "rebellion" by Pickthall and "desertion" by Shakir.
Neither nush?z nor any other word that derives from the same root that nush?z has (being ن ش ز) is used in 24:31

4:34[...]waaDrib?hunna[...]

Edip-Layth's work:
The second key word that is commonly mistranslated is iDRiBuhunna. In almost all translations, you will see it translated as "scourge," or "beat" or "beat (lightly)". The verb DaRaBa is a multiple-meaning verb akin to English ?strike? or ?get.? The Quran uses the same verb with various meanings, such as, to travel, to get out (3:156; 4:101; 38:44; 73:20; 2:273), to strike (2:60; 7:160; 8:12; 20:77; 24:31; 26:63; 37:93; 47:4), to beat (8:50), to beat or regret (47:27), to set up (43:58; 57:13), to give (examples) (14:24; 16:75; 18:32; 24:35; 30:28; 36:78; 39:27; 43:17; 59:21; 66:10), to take away, to ignore (43:5), to condemn (2:61), to seal, to draw over (18:11), to cover (24:31), and to explain (13:17). It is again interesting that the scholars pick the meaning BEAT, among the many other alternatives, when the relationship between man and woman is involved, a relationship that is defined by the Quran with mutual love and care (30:21).

Now let me just add this as well.
(You've quoted 24:31)
24:30 Tell the believing men to lower their gaze and keep covered their private parts, for that is better for them. God is fully aware of what you do.

And also, mind I also remind you, these are the very same Chapters that you've used.
4:128 waini amraatun kh?fat min ba`lih? nush?zan aw i`r?Dan fal? jun?Ha `alayhim? an yuSliH? baynahum? SulHan waal-SulHu khayrun wauHDirati al-anfusu al-shuHHa wain tuHsin? watattaq? fainna al-laha k?na bim? ta`mal?na khab?ran

4:128 And if a woman fears nush?z from her husband, or a desertion, then there is no sin for them to reconcile between themselves; and reconciliation is good. And the souls are brought by need. And if you are kind and do right, then God is expert over what you do.

Interestingly
nush?z when translated in context of men (4:128) and next to that in context of women (4:34)
MUHSIN KHAN                  cruelty - ill-conduct

So when men do something bad it's considered cruel (which is true) opposite would mean, they have to be nice
and when women do something bad it's considered ill-conduct, so the opposite should be well-conduct? Implying that there is a social expectation on how women have to behave.

PICKTHALL                       ill treatment - rebellion

So in other words ill treatment is the bad behaviour of men (makes sense), they have to treat women well, I so agree.
A women's bad behaviour is rebellion? She has to do as the husband says? Be obedient? Isn't that Unquranic? Doesn't the Quran tell us not to even follow our parents? Being Muslim is often times very equal to being a rebel, denying society, parents and everything else which can be very corrupt.
Your wife is NOT your slave.

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL   contempt - arrogance

Again, contempt is understandable, bad behaviour
Arrogance however again seems to imply that there is a certain expectation from women.
When is someone considered arrogant? The more open-minded and stronger the ego of a person is, the less arrogant other people will appear to him.
If we're talking about the rich saudis, arrogance to them is probably a women speaking in public.

SHAKIR                            ill usage  -    desertion

Women aren't allowed to desert their husbands? Seriously what kind of a religion is this? The men can marry up to 4 wives and the wife has to stay with him no matter what?
why does nush?z have such a different meaning when it applies to women?

YUSUF ALI                        cruelty for men - disloyalty and ill-conduct for women

Yeah right, because when a men has fun with other people it does not count as disloyal, and I've explained the ill-conduct part before.

Point that I'm making is. People translate these verses however they see them fit into their own ideologies. They have certain expactations of women and they misuse quranic verses so that these expectations are met.
Don't be a victim of your own desires. You may believe to be above a women, but I'm pretty sure that out there, there are women who would destroy you (and me) when it comes to intellectual achievements.

Bender

Hi,

And if the husband begins to dress/behave lewd / vulgar?
Alhamdu lillahi rabbi al-alameen

wrkmmn

Peace study:
QuoteDo you know what awesome means? You can't just translate akbaru like that
awe?some  (?′səm):
adj.     inspiring awe:an awesome sight.
         showing or characterized by awe.
         Slang Terms[Slang.]very impressive:
Synonyms:
Sense: Inspiring awe awe-inspiring,formidable,imposing,exalted,grand,impressive,astonishing,amazing,redoubtable,huge,massive,mighty,overwhelming
Sense: Outstanding, wonderful,remarkable,impressive,outstanding,excellent,great,cool (slang).

However, none of the words in the verses are my translation, but if you think you know more arabic/english than the translators I used, Mohamad Asad, Sahid international, monoteist group, Julio Cortez, etc. knew, then change it.
QuoteAside from the fact that this verse is about war, about oppressing people or being oppressed.
oppression is oppression if you but understand the meaning of words.

QuoteQuite honestly, I find that you have a lack of empathy
I do not follow my own desires like you.

QuoteSeriously what kind of a religion is this?
You are not even Muslim. Peace Study, I am warned about  arguing with the ignorant folk.

Invalid777

Quote from: Bender on February 08, 2016, 04:19:11 PM
Hi,

And if the husband begins to dress/behave lewd / vulgar?

Nothing happens. It is impossible for a slave owner to "disobey" or treat his slaves the wrong way. However, if the slaves disobey then the slave owner can take action and punish his slaves for disobeying. wrkmmn has demonstrated that logic. That is what the hijackers of Quran(Islam) has done. It is no surprise since this is the nature of religion. To feed the ego and make you feel better than other people. It wasn't long ago before some religious people used holy books to defend the enslavement of fellow humans based on their melanin. Muslims now seem to do the same but based on your genitals.
Religion is the world's most prolific mental illness

[url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJM5mipwebw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJM5mipwebw[/url]

Man of Faith

The funniest comment I have heard to someone who replies to someone who says one has no empathy. To combat one's own desire (instinct) and Satan is to have empathy/care, and it does not really have to do with bodily emotionalism. And the best display of that detachment from desire is to be able to care for those not of your kin/kind, so wrkmmn exposes himself quite well here of being deficient.

Be safe
Amenuel
Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]

Study

Quote from: wrkmmn on February 13, 2016, 01:31:06 PM
Peace study:awe?some  (?′səm):
adj.     inspiring awe:an awesome sight.
         showing or characterized by awe.
         Slang Terms[Slang.]very impressive:
Synonyms:
Sense: Inspiring awe awe-inspiring,formidable,imposing,exalted,grand,impressive,astonishing,amazing,redoubtable,huge,massive,mighty,overwhelming
Sense: Outstanding, wonderful,remarkable,impressive,outstanding,excellent,great,cool (slang) .

However, none of the words in the verses are my translation, but if you think you know more arabic/english than the translators I used, Mohamad Asad, Sahid international, monoteist group, Julio Cortez, etc. knew, then change it
So you are saying that the Quran contradicts itself by stating that
1) To be oppressed/to oppress is awesome
2)Oppression is worse than death?

Aside from that, what I was trying to imply is that a word for word translation will change the meaning. Different languages have different syntax and semantics.

So you can not just simply translate each and every word, you have to translate the meaning of sentences, which in turn makes all translations subjective (interpretations), that's why caution is always needed when working with translations.

oppression is oppression if you but understand the meaning of words.
Yes oppression is oppression, forcing a woman psychologically to staying with you trough violence is oppression as well.
No need to tell me that you aren't going to beat her like in a "beating as a man fights a man".
You do not even need to punch, slaps alone can suffice in order to psychologically corner a person in such a way as for them to not dare to run away.
I'd know because I've lived in an abusive relationship, never got "beat up physically" only mentally.
Try talking with experts (psychologists) but hey, they're not muslim according to your definition of being muslim, so they're of the ignorant folk, right?

You are not even Muslim. Peace Study, I am warned about  arguing with the ignorant folk.

We all follow our own desires, it's important to not deny that we have certain desires, then recognize them and then try to counter them.
Only by understanding your errors can you change them.
To state that you don't follow you desires simply suggests that you are blocking out the fact that you do.

If being Muslim means being one of those who stone women to death and blindly following religious leaders, then I'm glad to not be one.

"ignorant folk"? I'm not part of any folk, my folk is humanity.
I believe in One God, The God.
And I hope to achieve more good, then that I do evil. So that I will have nothing to fear in the afterlife.
Peace upon you as well, I wish you only good.

BTW, simply saying: May God increase our knowledge and give us wisdom.
Will not widen your chest. You need to be more open minded and allow communication (listening without prejudice) to other people with differing opinions. Otherwise you may wonder through life with the same knowledge that you have right now.

Wouldn't it be sad if you died and asked God: "God, why did you leave me wandering through life, an ignorant man who believes in lies?"
And God's answer would be that he (God) had confronted you with ideas to develop yourself (hence, perhaps these comments) and you simply decided to ignore them.

wrkmmn

Peace Study:

QuoteIf being Muslim means being one of those who stone women to death and blindly following religious leaders, then I'm glad to not be one.
They are not Muslims. But, for you to be it too, you question too much the commandment of the Most Merciful. Muslim=Submitted-one, One who is submitted to a master does not question his commandments. You are wrong because you judge things trough the glass of your own life experience, and not by the word of God.

QuoteTo state that you don't follow you desires simply suggests that you are blocking out the fact that you do.
If I were my own God/follow my desires, I will give death penalty to all those who dare to abuse a believing woman, with evidence and witnesses. Because if they are capable of doing that to their own flesh, which they are supposed to love, what is this kind of people capable of doing to those they do not love? having the opportunity, rape, murder, God knows. But I am not my own God you ignorant people. I only obey what descended from The Knowing, The Wise, The Only God.

Quotean ignorant man who believes in lies?" And God's answer would be....
stating that you know what God will answer shows who is the ignorant.

those who defend violent relationships have a decease in their heart, just as those who stay in one. They are masochist.

wrkmmn

Peace manoffaith:
In your case I made an effort to see things from your perspective: It must be frustrating to be stumbling in the darkness, and not knowing what is hitting your head, and how to avoid it.

You people think yourselves wise because you are reasoning about the why?s and how?s of God commandments, when you should simply obey them. You reason about that which you should not reason, and you do not reason about that which you should reason. Because if you were to reason you will come to the conclusion that there is an all Knowing, Wise God, whose laws/rules are perfect, because He knows His creatures perfectly, and you will submit in complete obedience to Him. Then you will be guided, and will stop counting months to know the best time to kill/abort your children, calculating the day of judgment, saying that Quran is in mathematical code instead of ?clear Arabic?, etc.

5:45...And they who do not judge in accordance with whatGod has revealed - they, they are the evildoers!

5:49Hence, judge between them in accordance with what God has bestowed from on high, and do not follow their errant views; and beware of them, lest they tempt thee away from aught that God has bestowed from on high upon thee. And if they turn away [from His commandments], then know that it is but God's will [thus] to afflict them for some of their sins: for, behold, a great many people are iniquitous indeed. (5:50) Do they, perchance, desire [to be ruled by] the law of pagan ignorance? But for people who have inner certainty, who could be a better law-giver than God?

(7:86) And do not lie in ambush by every road [that leads to the truth , threatening and trying to turn away from God's path all who believe in Him, and trying to make it appear crooked. And remember [the time] when you were few, and,[how] He made you many: and behold what happened in the end to the spreaders of corruption!

(7:87) "And if there be some among you who have come to believe in the message which I bear, the while the others do not believe, then have patience in adversity till God shall judge between us [and them]: for He is the best of all judges!"

39:14 Say: "God alone do I worship, sincere in my faith in Him alone (39:15) and [it is up to you, O sinners, to] worship whatever you please instead of Him!" Say: "Behold, the [true] losers will be they who shall have lost their own selves and their kith and kin on Resurrection Day:for is not this, this, the [most] obvious loss?

39:39Say: "O My people! Work according to your way, I am working. Then you will come to know,

I do not follow any religious leader. God is my only teacher. I am the only Muslim I know where I live.

Believing women, be grateful that God left this matter to the discretion of your husbands: how much you are allowed to show of your adornments. Because, if you dislike it this way, then you will hate it if this matter had been left to the discretion of the judges of the law, and the punishment to be performed in the middle of the town with all people watching. Then you would really renegade of God, and you would not only speak against it, as the hypocrite are doing now, but you would become open disbelievers, fervent enemies of Islam.

Man of Faith

Wrong. There is more to them than simply obey commandments. It is good to know why you do not commit trespasses. One should contemplate their application and not reinforce their strictness.

Study

Quote from: wrkmmn on February 20, 2016, 12:57:53 PM
Peace Study:

They are not Muslims.

That's not for you to decide.

But, for you to be it too, you question too much the commandment of the Most Merciful.

I question your interpretations.
You're saying your interpretations (or at least the translations you've read) are what the most merciful intended.
"stating that you know what God [intended] shows who is the ignorant." - your words

Muslim=Submitted-one, One who is submitted
to a master does not question his commandments.

Your personifying God. I don't know what God is, nothing in my understanding (or anyone elses) can explain God. I submitt my life into seaking good, as I've been ordered by the Quran.

You are wrong because you judge things trough the glass of your own life experience, and not by the word of God.

Of course I'm going to judge through the glass of my own experience, that's what we are responsible for. You willingly ignore other people's experiences saying that even "thinking" about them is bad/wrong.
Our task is to widen our knowledge/horizon.
17:36 Do not uphold what you have no knowledge of. For the hearing, eyesight, and mind, all these are held responsible for that.

If I were my own God/follow my desires, I will give death penalty to all those who dare to abuse a believing woman, with evidence and witnesses. Because if they are capable of doing that to their own flesh, which they are supposed to love, what is this kind of people capable of doing to those they do not love? having the opportunity, rape, murder, God knows. But I am not my own God you ignorant people. I only obey what descended from The Knowing, The Wise, The Only God.

What makes you think you know what God wants?
You've read the Quran? So what?
You didn't even understand what I meant, why do you believe you'll understand what God wrote when you can't comprehend simple statements like mine?

stating that you know what God will answer shows who is the ignorant.

I've never said that that's how God would respond, what I wrote was a hypothetical scenario.
However your literary understanding is so limited that you're having trouble comprehending it.
How do you plan on understanding the Quran if you couldn't even understand my intentions?

those who defend violent relationships have a decease in their heart, just as those who stay in one. They are masochist.

Did God tell you so?
Why play God?

Just in case if you didn't understand: This statement was pulled out of your life experiences.

God is giving you more than enough opporunities to increase your own knowledge, you're just not using them.
scholar.google.com/
Everything you could ever want to learn is probably already documented. You're living in the golden age of knowledge.
Linguistics, Medicine, Astronomy, Mathematics, any type of Sciences.
You could start reading introductory works and get familiar with the terminologies used in each and every single field of expertise.
Yes may God help you/me/everyone else, help us in beating the laziness inside ourselves, help us not be deluded by the devil into not researching and enrichening ourselves in knowledge.

wrkmmn

Peace:

QuoteThat's not for you to decide.
4:94O you who have believed, when you go forth in the cause of Allah , investigate; and do not say to one who gives you [a greeting of] peace "You are not a believer," aspiring for the goods of worldly life; for with Allah are many acquisitions. You [yourselves] were like that before; then Allah conferred His favor upon you, so investigate. Indeed Allah is ever, with what you do, Acquainted.
It is for me to decide, and to stay away from the false.

Quotenothing in my understanding (or anyone elses) can explain God. I submitt my life into seaking good
You are too arrogant to assume that everyone is as ignorant as you are.
How do you know what Good is if you do not know God?

QuoteYou didn't even understand what I meant, why do you believe you'll understand what God wrote when you can't comprehend simple statements like mine?
God's word is perfect, and yours is only nonsensical contradicting statements.

QuoteEverything you could ever want to learn is probably already documented
I guess many ignorant people of the dark ages made the same statements. Your human gods have documented many things, except the truth, which only those upon whom Allah bestows His mercy will get..

QuoteGod is giving you more than enough opporunities to increase your own knowledge, you're just not using them.
scholar.google.com/
Everything you could ever want to learn is probably already documented. You're living in the golden age of knowledge.
Linguistics, Medicine, Astronomy, Mathematics, any type of Sciences.
You could start reading introductory works and get familiar with the terminologies used in each and every single field of expertise.
Yes may God help you/me/everyone else, help us in beating the laziness inside ourselves, help us not be deluded by the devil into not researching and enrichening ourselves in knowledge.

I will recommend you the same, but look in different sources not just in one, so that you can see, God willing, that everything rest in lies/human theories. And dig deep, don't be lazy in your search, and I will not name specific fields, just look in everything there is to see.

The mercy bestowed upon me by my Lord from the holy books is not the beginning of my search for knowledge/truth, but the most valuable price that anyone searching for it could get after a long journey.

Scrappy-doo

Quote from: Invalid777 on December 21, 2015, 04:55:07 PM
Islamic State follow hadith books of Bukhari & Co and their perverted version of the Quran and it's the West's fault for IS to do what they do? Western politics is influenced by religious nutcases who believe by causing havoc in the Middle East, Jesus will descend from heaven and raise them back up. The West did not write the hadith books Muslims follow. It is these three "Abrahamic" religions that are messing the world right now and have been doing so for hundreds of years. They are all guilty.

Religous State=Religious apartheid. Just look at Israel and Saudi Arabia. Any state that spews religious BS and shoves it down peoples throats(like all religions do) in the name of their imaginary God is tyranny. The GOD is not a tyrant. Religion seeks to expand and recruit more "believers" AKA herd of sheep to gain more control. The GOD would never approve of religion. Religion is man-made and does not guide anyone. With this in mind, you can be certain that The GOD would never approve of a religious apartheid.

It is a sectarian war. All credit goes to the three "Abrahamic" religions.

:jedi:
Non illigitimus carborundum