0 (0%)
They make themselves so
3 (37.5%)
They are not smart
5 (62.5%)
Other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: WHY ARE JEWS SO SMART?  (Read 4120 times)

• Truth Seeker
WHY ARE JEWS SO SMART?
« on: December 13, 2015, 08:32:38 AM »

Invalid777

• Apprentice
Re: WHY ARE JEWS SO SMART?
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2015, 08:53:02 AM »
Make all idiots convert to Judaism= No more idiots in the world.     Oh, forgot, Goys(derogative term like kuffar to make a fellow human less human) can never become Jews.

Religion is awesome, especially when it is passed on through the mother. After all, that's the only way you can become a Jew.
Religion is the world's most prolific mental illness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJM5mipwebw

عوني

• Advanced Truth Seeker
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2015, 08:54:01 AM »
I can not stop from helping to suggest how stupid this post is (No offense) especially since the author seem to probaly believe that there is a corelation between intelligence and Jews (adherents of religion). Some Jews aren't smart, and those that are often grew up in the West like Einstein. Their religion did not bring them where they are but rather the countries they grew up in. Many Jews also avoid becoming religious (and become atheists/agnostics instead of 'Jews') since they know that it will get them nowhere. I have seen Rabbi Jews saying some very primitive things. Many like to point out the fact that Muslims don't contribute anything of value (despite how incorrect this is) while Jews do. Do take into consideration that the majority Muslims still live in countries with terrible education, ethics and morals. But many Muslims in the West seem to do very well. So you see it is how good the country you live in is.

This explains your post very well:

عوني

• Advanced Truth Seeker
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2015, 09:03:29 AM »
Make all idiots convert to Judaism= No more idiots in the world.     Oh, forgot, Goys(derogative term like kuffar to make a fellow human less human) can never become Jews.

Religion is awesome, especially when it is passed on through the mother. After all, that's the only way you can become a Jew.

oy vey goyim

Invalid777

• Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2015, 09:08:47 AM »

There is no religion without arrogance. Supremacy is the backbone of religion. Kuffars(non-Muslims) and Goys(non-Jews). There would be no religion if everyone saw each other as fellow humans and not look down at each other and not see each other as Kuffar and Goys who are going to burn in hell for eternety. Religion makes its followers feel special. If religion does not makes its followers feel special, they'll all dump religion. People need something to feed their ego.

Muslims: KUFFAR!!!! YOU WILL BURN IN HELL FOR EVER! ALLAH MADE PARADISE FOR MUSLIMS!! YOU MUST BE A MUSLIM OR BURN IN HELL FOR ETERNITY!!!

Jews: GOYS!!!!!! WE ARE GODS CHOSEN PEOPLE!! GOD CHOSE US AND GAVE US THIS LAND!! I CAN CHARGE YOU INTEREST! I AM BETTER THAN YOU GOYS! GOD MADE PARADISE FOR JEWS!!!! YOU MUST BE A JEW OR BURN IN HELL FOREVER YOU SUBHUMANS!!! GOD CREATED YOU FOR ME!!

Christians:
YOU INFIDELS!!!!! TAKE JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR OR BURN IN HELL FOR ETERNITY!!! WE ARE GODS CHILDREN!!! JESUS LOVES US!!!
HEAVEN IS FOR CHRISTIANS!!!!! !!
Religion is the world's most prolific mental illness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJM5mipwebw

عوني

• Advanced Truth Seeker
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2015, 03:06:15 AM »
I can not stop from helping to suggest how stupid this post is (No offense) especially since the author seem to probaly believe that there is a corelation between intelligence and Jews (adherents of religion). Some Jews aren't smart, and those that are often grew up in the West like Einstein. Their religion did not bring them where they are but rather the countries they grew up in. Many Jews also avoid becoming religious (and become atheists/agnostics instead of 'Jews') since they know that it will get them nowhere . I have seen Rabbi Jews saying some very primitive things. Many like to point out the fact that Muslims don't contribute anything of value (despite how incorrect this is) while Jews do. Do take into consideration that the majority Muslims still live in countries with terrible education, ethics and morals. But many Muslims in the West seem to do very well. So you see it is how good the country you live in is.

This explains your post very well:

Forgot to continue this - Black: .. if they remain as Jews.

عوني

• Advanced Truth Seeker
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2015, 03:06:50 AM »
There is no religion without arrogance. Supremacy is the backbone of religion. Kuffars(non-Muslims) and Goys(non-Jews). There would be no religion if everyone saw each other as fellow humans and not look down at each other and not see each other as Kuffar and Goys who are going to burn in hell for eternety. Religion makes its followers feel special. If religion does not makes its followers feel special, they'll all dump religion. People need something to feed their ego.

Muslims: KUFFAR!!!! YOU WILL BURN IN HELL FOR EVER! ALLAH MADE PARADISE FOR MUSLIMS!! YOU MUST BE A MUSLIM OR BURN IN HELL FOR ETERNITY!!!

Jews: GOYS!!!!!! WE ARE GODS CHOSEN PEOPLE!! GOD CHOSE US AND GAVE US THIS LAND!! I CAN CHARGE YOU INTEREST! I AM BETTER THAN YOU GOYS! GOD MADE PARADISE FOR JEWS!!!! YOU MUST BE A JEW OR BURN IN HELL FOREVER YOU SUBHUMANS!!! GOD CREATED YOU FOR ME!!

Christians:
YOU INFIDELS!!!!! TAKE JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR OR BURN IN HELL FOR ETERNITY!!! WE ARE GODS CHILDREN!!! JESUS LOVES US!!!

Agreed.

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2015, 05:18:06 AM »

Christians:

You are correct on highlighting the similarities between the religion of the Semites, or religion who are originated / founded on Semitic culture.
However, not all religion are 'supremacist'.

The next question will be: Why and How the semitic religion turned into supremacist ideology?

On the not so serious note:
If you're a muslim and jew and christian, then automatically you will have your seat in heaven more secured.. compared to other people  :rotfl: :rotfl:

Taro Hiroshi

• Truth Seeker
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2015, 06:33:30 AM »
Peace Invalid777 and everyone, 

...the Quran is the only spiritual/sacred text in the world that states that the followers of other religions can be rewarded with paradise in the next life. This suggests that islam is a just, tolerant and inclusive deen (way of life). In my view, islam is the most just, tolerant and inclusive deen (way of life) in the world. The teachings of the Quran seems to surpass the teachings of all other spiritual/sacred texts in the world.

The Quran suggests that the followers of others religions/faiths and spiritual systems (e.g. new age) can be rewarded with paradise in the next life.

Quran 2:62 VERILY, those who have attained to faith [in this divine writ], as well as those who follow the Jewish faith, and the Christians, and the Sabians - all who believe in God and the Last Day and do righteous deeds - shall have their reward with their Sustainer; and no fear need they have, and neither shall they grieve.

Quran 3:113-115 They are not all the same, from the people of the book are an upright nation; they recite God's signs during parts of the night and they prostrate. They acknowledge God and the Last day, promote recognized norms and deter from evil, and they hasten in goodness; these are of the reformed ones. What they do of good will not be turned back, and God is aware of the conscientious.

Quran 3:199 Among the people of the book are those who acknowledge God, what was sent down to you and what was sent down to them. They revere God and they do not purchase with God's signs a cheap price. These will have their reward with their Lord.and all who believe in God and the Last Day - these it is unto whom We shall grant a mighty reward.

Quran 5:65-66 If the people of the book only would have acknowledged and been aware, We would have cancelled for them their sins and admitted them to gardens of paradise. If they had upheld the Torah, the Injeel, and what was sent down to them from their Lord, they would have been rewarded from above them and below their feet. From among them is a pious nation, but many of them commit evil.

Noon waalqalami

• Advanced Truth Seeker
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2015, 10:14:19 PM »
Smoking will lead to generations of moron.

His two prized possessions were his violin and his pipe, and his reliance on the latter "bordered on dependency". When forbidden from smoking by his doctor he would sneak out and collect cigarette "dog-ends" from the street to fill his pipe. "It's a rather sad anecdote," said Peter Smith, the author of the biography Einstein.