Author Topic: The Dangers of Censorship  (Read 5456 times)

Man of Faith

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: The Dangers of Censorship
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2015, 07:38:05 AM »
The 6 million number is a proven lie and myth - that is a fact.

However are you saying there was no execution of Jews?

I would say there is quite hard evidence that a number of Jews were killed there, but they were not alone but there were a lot of disabled, mentally ill, gypsy etc people there as well who were "undesired" to have in the 'Third Reich'.

Be safe
Amenuel
Website reference: http://iamthatiam.boards.net

Osman

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2015, 09:15:50 AM »
I would say there is quite hard evidence that a number of Jews were killed there, but they were not alone but there were a lot of disabled, mentally ill, gypsy etc people there as well who were "undesired" to have in the 'Third Reich'.

Be safe
Amenuel

The 6 million figure was used well before WW2 as Zionist propaganda for many false genocides occurring all over the place, the figure itself is an important one in Zionist mythology. The Nazis, like their Zionist counterparts were a nasty bunch whichever way you look at it and, as you say there were murdering all kinds of people - disabled, mentally ill and gypsies but the whole thing has now turned into a Jewish industry.

reel

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-1
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2015, 04:57:04 PM »
Reel do you admire Hitler??? It seems you are making excuses for his behavior.
I disapprove his racism and all that superiority mumbo jumbo. Germany suffered a lot after WW1 and civil war. I don't think it could have got rid of the economic crisis without his policies. But the reason why I can't criticize him is because leaders of my country aren't so different than him. He didn't kill 3,000 of his own people just for businesses. He didn't send his country's jobs overseas to help his rich buddies. My country killed far more people than him if we combine all the wars. And experimentation on humans is also pretty much alive here. He didn't do anything to cause problem for his own soldiers like my country. 90,000 American veterans are still fighting today to get compensation for being affected by agent orange herbicide in Vietnam.

And formula of his media is used in our media also. They spoke about how bad the jews were. And our American media speaks about how bad the Muslims are. Same marketing techniques. Same kind of script. If this is not solved then I have no right to speak ill about him.
"I fear that nothing will lead me to hell more than ḥadīth"-Hadith collector: Shu'ba Ibn al-Ḥajjāj

Man of Faith

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2015, 07:22:21 AM »
He didn't send his country's jobs overseas to help his rich buddies

Of course he did not. He was an ultra-nationalist. But he did help those he liked to have a high rank within the fascist government that erupted. And to move factories and such abroad had not become a trend yet in the 1930s to 1940s. The moving of factories abroad is the capitalist counteraction against the unions that arose in the West making their factories less profitable and then employing poor Asians was their move. Everything is about capitalism. It is amazing that people have not understood that the factories have been moved in order to find cheaper workforce by evading the unions. The consequence is unemployment in our nations which does not affect those who have a lot of money and which can import wares from their factories in Asia which they are part-owners in and were the employed do not have any unions and where unions often are banned from existing.

In the 1930s and 1940s the employers still had partial control over setting the salary or had not understood yet that they could simply move the factories far far away for greater profit. And the world was not yet as globalized as it is today. When the manufacturers saw the possibilities in moving the factories to nations with a cheap workforce then they took the opportunity. They lost a lot of problems with the unions in our nations and could pay way less per item produced. For the people in Asia it is almost a modern slavery.

If the companies had kept their factories in our nations then we would not have the rampaging unemployment that we have. And today we could perhaps had cleaner air too since we care more about emissions. But where there is profit...

My country killed far more people than him if we combine all the wars.

Your country's influential people are smarter than Hitler's ultra-nationalist ideas. But Adolf Hitler was not active during more than a couple of decades albeit he caused a lot of killing under a few years.

Your country's ruling class (Rothschild & company) are actually the real controllers of your nation. They participate in your nation's secretive meetings that they hold every now and then which is quite suspicious. Documentaries can clearly show that these meetings take place and I saw myself those people arriving in large limousines with tinted windows since the filmmakers got them on tape when disembarking from them.

These people do not have to do much officially since they control the industry in the United States of America and own the banks and can just order something "from up the chain". That is the exploit of hierarchy. Normal employees are just puppets even if they are representatives of the corporation. If there is a scandal those take the hit and have to step down. However, usually the CEO and their closest have the same mindset as their owners and are loved by the owners so they show up elsewhere. Often the CEO is some already wealthy person too.

Since elections and media are controlled by these deceptive corporations they basically can control elections too and make sure that they brainwash people into the right choice without much intervention. They simply buy people. If people disobey they "make them disappear", perhaps hire a gun and let them assassinate the undesired person. It may be that John F. Kennedy was killed because he was "becoming a problem". The real criminals never get busted though because they send the orders from several stories above and are very careful about themselves and avoid mistakes.

And formula of his media is used in our media also. They spoke about how bad the jews were. And our American media speaks about how bad the Muslims are. Same marketing techniques. Same kind of script. If this is not solved then I have no right to speak ill about him.

Well, you see what a trample Mr. Trump is in your country. He must be the most incompetent person I have seen to rule a nation yet it appears like he is going to be the representative of the Republicans. The reason for his success is due to the circumstances and your capitalist friends of Rothschild and company take the advantage and pump in billions of dollars to his presidential candidate campaign. If Trump becomes the president of the United States of America this will be good for their agenda.

However, I think that they lie about how liked Mr. Trump is in their opinion polls. I cannot believe that even the American people is that stupid as to buy his insane P.R. tricks. Or perhaps the Americans truly are that scared by the Daesh threat so that they vote against all rationality?

Be safe
Amenuel
Website reference: http://iamthatiam.boards.net

Kingkreem

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2015, 08:49:02 AM »
Yes Osman. At least there was no planned mass execution. Some jews even fought for the Wehrmacht. And no gas chambers have been found until today...

reel

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-1
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2015, 10:49:20 AM »
Of course he did not. He was an ultra-nationalist. But he did help those he liked to have a high rank within the fascist government that erupted. And to move factories and such abroad had not become a trend yet in the 1930s to 1940s. The moving of factories abroad is the capitalist counteraction against the unions that arose in the West making their factories less profitable and then employing poor Asians was their move. Everything is about capitalism. It is amazing that people have not understood that the factories have been moved in order to find cheaper workforce by evading the unions. The consequence is unemployment in our nations which does not affect those who have a lot of money and which can import wares from their factories in Asia which they are part-owners in and were the employed do not have any unions and where unions often are banned from existing.

In the 1930s and 1940s the employers still had partial control over setting the salary or had not understood yet that they could simply move the factories far far away for greater profit. And the world was not yet as globalized as it is today. When the manufacturers saw the possibilities in moving the factories to nations with a cheap workforce then they took the opportunity. They lost a lot of problems with the unions in our nations and could pay way less per item produced. For the people in Asia it is almost a modern slavery.

If the companies had kept their factories in our nations then we would not have the rampaging unemployment that we have. And today we could perhaps had cleaner air too since we care more about emissions. But where there is profit...
Sending jobs overseas is inhuman and unpatriotic. I believe those who did it should also be deported. It did nothing good. Quality of most products has declined. But when I think of the German stuffs, they are still of very superior quality which I believe is a big plus point and tradition they should uphold. I suppose even Hitler knew it. We did have the crisis that Germany went through before he took over. The one brought on by Mr Bush. It was tremendously bad. People lived eating whatever they could find in $1. The unemployment benefit here is not  much. Its not enough to feed an entire family and at the same time pay for utilities and rent. An entire sector is completely gone. Bush just brought an end to industrial revolution. All we have now is the knowledge sector. But there are less employers than job candidates in the market. And this has brought down the wage rate. So things are not yet that good. Obama tried his best and I give him credit for it. Some states are in a state of emergency because they don't have money left because of too much borrowing. They don't have jobs. The only option they have is to get out. Interestingly, these are mainly the states that vote for republicans.

Your country's influential people are smarter than Hitler's ultra-nationalist ideas. But Adolf Hitler was not active during more than a couple of decades albeit he caused a lot of killing under a few years.
Don't you think he didn't get enough time? Our influential people only think for themselves.

Your country's ruling class (Rothschild & company) are actually the real controllers of your nation. They participate in your nation's secretive meetings that they hold every now and then which is quite suspicious. Documentaries can clearly show that these meetings take place and I saw myself those people arriving in large limousines with tinted windows since the filmmakers got them on tape when disembarking from them.
True, but Rothschilds have taken over Europe also.

These people do not have to do much officially since they control the industry in the United States of America and own the banks and can just order something "from up the chain".
Don't forget the Rockefeller.

That is the exploit of hierarchy. Normal employees are just puppets even if they are representatives of the corporation. If there is a scandal those take the hit and have to step down. However, usually the CEO and their closest have the same mindset as their owners and are loved by the owners so they show up elsewhere. Often the CEO is some already wealthy person too.
CEO's are usually chosen from college fraternities. So don't expect anything good to come out of these people.

Since elections and media are controlled by these deceptive corporations they basically can control elections too and make sure that they brainwash people into the right choice without much intervention. They simply buy people. If people disobey they "make them disappear", perhaps hire a gun and let them assassinate the undesired person. It may be that John F. Kennedy was killed because he was "becoming a problem". The real criminals never get busted though because they send the orders from several stories above and are very careful about themselves and avoid mistakes.
When will this come to an end? Its really hard to take it all. That's one of the reasons why I don't vote.

Well, you see what a trample Mr. Trump is in your country. He must be the most incompetent person I have seen to rule a nation yet it appears like he is going to be the representative of the Republicans. The reason for his success is due to the circumstances and your capitalist friends of Rothschild and company take the advantage and pump in billions of dollars to his presidential candidate campaign. If Trump becomes the president of the United States of America this will be good for their agenda.
At this point, I would go with whatever he is doing no matter how hurtful it is. He is not what he shows. His plan is something else. Its same as what Mr Bukhari, Shafi and other persians did to Islam. But here the objective is a little different. Islam is replaced with Republican party  ;)
"I fear that nothing will lead me to hell more than ḥadīth"-Hadith collector: Shu'ba Ibn al-Ḥajjāj

عوني

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2015, 08:41:47 PM »
BTW Germany is still anti-semitic up until this day. If Germany wants a really good advice on how to oppose Nazism then for starters Germany can stop exporting products that actually orginated during Nazi rulership (e.g Hugo Boss products, Hugo Boss made the Nazi uniforms) and boycott these companies. But Germany would never do this because it is one of the reason to why it managed to recover so fast after WW2. Pro-Nazi people did bring technology some of which Germany still sells today only under different people. Germany can also stop selling and gifting weapons to the Israeli regime who are killing Palestinians that descend from semitic peoples unlike EUROPEAN Jews.

Many European right-wing political parties orginate from Nazism as well as Fascism. Scandinavia is filled with them except these political parties enjoy pretending to be anti-Nazi as a way to attract supporters and as a way to look civilized but their id?as is so Nazi-like and their history is full of their leaders taking part of Nazism during WW2. In Sweden there is a Muslim-hating political party called the Swedish Democrats. Ironically in that political party there is this European Jew (Kent Ekeroth) that enjoys associating himself with the European far-right, the same people that killed six million European Jews. Now he actually has a Youtube video and the first video is titled "Anti-semitism in Malm?", all these people were only shouting Free Palestine which he considers to be anti-semitic but him involving himself with a political party that has a strong origin in Nazism and Fasicsm is not considered anti-semitic. It is not suprising that there are European Jewish Zionists who support political parties whom have their origin in Nazism. European Jews have a long history of collabrating with Nazis/terrorists: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Jewish_Nazi_collaborators Meanwhile Eastern-European Muslims saved Jews who were escaping European attrocities (both Nazi and Soviet).