Author Topic: Why were we created?  (Read 7821 times)

OnlyOneGod

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
Why were we created?
« on: November 23, 2015, 11:46:54 AM »
Simple as that. Why did God create us and put us on this earth. Do we have any guidance on this issue from the Quran?

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +1/-1
Re: Why were we created?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2015, 01:22:41 PM »
51.56. I have only created Jinns and men, that they may worship Me.

Read the previous ayas and the ones after.

Salaam

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +111/-1
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2015, 12:55:29 PM »
Simple as that. Why did God create us and put us on this earth. Do we have any guidance on this issue from the Quran?

Because He will it so..

Man of Faith

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2015, 02:52:54 PM »
To grow the consciousness, create clones within on the "infrastructure". Just remember the dead are not alive, i.e. they do not exist (parable, reflect upon what I mean).

Be safe
Amenuel
Website reference: http://iamthatiam.boards.net

Timotheus

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2015, 03:01:50 PM »
'who created death and life to test you which of you is best in deed' (from memory)
What could i say that is better than what God has already informed us of?
Follow God
Seek His guidance, the only guidance
Glory and Praise be to God, rabbil Aalameen

hanslan

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2015, 06:49:49 PM »
Salam All

I think the answer lies within Bismi Allahi arrahmani arraheem. 

To create something and then requiring the created being to serve the creator can be misinterpreted as a weakness of the creator.  Hence, this will lead the created being/man to feel important given that without man and jinn the creator is somewhat helpless.  Ultimately man/jinn will just declare themselves God.  When the Creator appoints man as viceroy, it can be misinterpreted that mankind was elected as God on earth by the Creator.  Who else can be God on earth? as the Creator cannot approach earth without destroying it.

From the creation of God comes religion.  And here we are today, the world at a perennial struggle.

The act of creation to serve the creator is not a sign of weakness.  It is just a manifestation of the Creator's attributes.  And the main attributes that leads to creation is carried by the two names in bismillah. 

Each creation has a purpose or assigned a purpose. As humans we are assigned with many roles as part of the purpose of being human.  We do not need to look far for the answer.  We need to look at ourselves to find the purpose.  It is also not a scientific study nor an esoteric one.  We need to play our assigned roles fully and be committed to it (sollah), let our roles grow positively (zakat).

Look at yourselves now. Who are you?  That defines your role.  As a child, what is a child's role? To please the parents, to behave, to be good students, to be good brother or sister, to be good grandchildren etc. 
As a married adult, what are our roles?  Be a good husband/wife, be a good parent, be a good provider, be a good worker, be a good boss, be a good employer, be a good citizen, be a good leader etc.
If you are an adult, unmarried, no children, u still have roles to play.  Some roles are assigned automatically like being a child, a student etc without your control.  Some roles are due to our choices like marriage, children.

The Creator tells us to do good, to leave the bad, do not be oppressive, be fair, etc.  The Creator also says be committed and grow your roles.  Dont be dreamers! Dont do stupid stuff!  Use your brain, listen to your heart, combine the two, ask for guidance, read the Quran and get guidance from the  Creator etc.  If we do all these, it will be heaven on earth, and a better heaven after we die.

Thats the answer folks! 

hanslan

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2015, 07:04:26 PM »
Just to add:

I also dont believe in being like a priest ie abstain from sex or any form of abstention from anything Unless the Creator orders it.  That is not our purpose in being human.  Being thankful to the Creator is also appreciating his creation without modifying it unnecessarily.  Thus being human, one need to appreciate sex and all bodily functions but not to the extend it becomes an oppressive practice to one self or others.   

Man of Faith

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2015, 06:06:33 AM »
Just to add:

I also dont believe in being like a priest ie abstain from sex or any form of abstention from anything Unless the Creator orders it.  That is not our purpose in being human.  Being thankful to the Creator is also appreciating his creation without modifying it unnecessarily.  Thus being human, one need to appreciate sex and all bodily functions but not to the extend it becomes an oppressive practice to one self or others.   

That is quite misleading. The creation is a contradiction and not meant to be indulged in. One is not meant to be a Homo Sapiens but better than that.

That does not mean one has to become murderous towards the Body, but they must treat it as an animal and use wisdom in feeding and treating it. If it gets to choose itself then it will cause internal conflicts. It is like placing a neanderthal man in charge of a nuclear power plant with crucial controls he must use in order to operate the plant.

Be safe
Amenuel

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +1/-1
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2015, 07:13:40 AM »
Who says the body and whatever else are searate and not the same thing?

Thebody is an abstraction, just like te mind is an abstraction. Howcan you separate yourself from your body? That seems to me speculation or conjecture

Salaam

Man of Faith

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2015, 08:07:27 AM »
Thebody is an abstraction, just like te mind is an abstraction. Howcan you separate yourself from your body? That seems to me speculation or conjecture

No, it is neither conjecture nor speculation but how it works. Your being, your soul, the real you, is put inside of a Body, namely Homo Sapiens. That Body is nothing to be revered, but obviously ought to be treated with respect like any other animal. It is also a tool since it is your interface towards this World.

You are not permanently integrated into that Beast but its Body dies when it reaches its interim, however your soul does not die but lives on.

By separate means to hold a clear distinction between your Body and Soul in such extent that they are felt distinctly separate from each other. It is one step of importance towards becoming self-aware. When you control your Body so it does not give its impulses to your consciousness then you would appreciate what I am saying.

Be safe
Amenuel