Author Topic: Why didn't God guide the Quran believing Muslims away from the hadith?  (Read 4133 times)

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
For me "shirk" is relying on any other creation to provide "good" or fearing  "Bad" (harm) from any creation- for both your physical and spiritual self-.
 Or to have other than the ultimate "frame of mind" to rely only on your creator for everything you require,even if it is provided ,indirectly, by the created.
To have the belief that only your creator has the utmost power ,control and care in your life and everything else s lives.
GOD bless you.
Peace.

thanx for this reply and its helpful too

interestingly i encounter somewhat similar situations in which i generate inside fear , that started from exams of school , then horrible people who have partially control on us like , teachers, elders

after that fear of finding suitable job, career

although God already told us that he will test us through fear so be patient..

interestingly God bring totally favorable result from which we suffer
the FEAR is a future outcome that possibly not exist

but we need more insight on this particular issue of "SHIRK" as we know its a gross sin and it must be way complicated compared to the inherited understanding we have..

big things are more complicated not that simple how we understand..

God bless you

ade_cool

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: Why didn't God guide the Quran believing Muslims away from the hadith?
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2019, 08:21:19 AM »
Peace everyone,

What I am asking is, If all the Sunni's, Shia, Sufis have, and do believe in the Quran, then why didn't that help them in rejecting the Hadith.

Why didn't God help them, since after all they did believe(and still do) in the Quran?

Salam Ervin,

[6:112] And as such, We have permitted the enemies of every prophet— human and Jinn devils—to inspire each other with fancy words  in order to deceive. Had your Lord willed, they would not have  done it. You shall disregard them and their fabrications.
[6:113] And that will be listened to by the minds of those who do not believe in the Hereafter, and they will accept it, and they will  take of it what they will.

God has allowed shahih hadith books to "happen" to distinguish those who truly believe in hereafter and those who say they believe in hereafter.

Wassalam,
Ade