News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Re: Maria the Copt and Ma Malakat Aymanakum

Started by Fusion, October 04, 2015, 01:46:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fusion

Yes its the same name.

I do not believe in Slavery because it takes the dignity out of a man and a man with no honor is the worst of all things.
Yet history is full of example. I can only assume that God send his messages to abolish such ills of society and NOT to compliment it further with exceptions.

There are many Indonesians who come and work as maids in Arabia and God knows what happens to them in private but at the same time, these modern day slaves are the ones who voluntarily come and work  knowing the extent of sexual addiction of arabs in general.

Cheers

Quote from: JavaLatte on October 03, 2015, 07:31:21 PM
NO.

I disagree with such interpretation - I dislike it!

That's not exactly same like my understanding.

Whether GA Pervez is another name of GA Parwez?
Best Regards,

ths

Quote from: Fusion on October 04, 2015, 01:46:25 PM
knowing the extent of sexual addiction of arabs in general.

Ohh right yes because Arabs are monkeys who have 5x as much sex as other humans right?? Maybe they're not homosapiens but homoSEXpiens? I guess the Prophet couldn't hold himself from Maria since he's a horny Arab sexhound..

It's amazing they have the energy for all that sex when they're busy concocting the Great Arab Conspiracy? against Islam.

The casual racism in this forum against Arabs is ****ing annoying
فَاسْتَبِقُوا الْخَيْرَاتِ ۚ
So strive as in a race in all virtues!
5:48

Fusion

My goodness. I am sorry buddy if I have offended you. Peace. I take back my words then.

Quote from: ths on October 04, 2015, 02:15:27 PM
Ohh right yes because Arabs are monkeys who have 5x as much sex as other humans right?? Maybe they're not homosapiens but homoSEXpiens?

It's amazing they have the energy for all that sex when they're busy concocting the Great Arab Conspiracy? against Islam.

Best Regards,

Osman

Quote from: ths on October 04, 2015, 02:15:27 PMIt's amazing they have the energy for all that sex when they're busy concocting the Great Arab Conspiracy? against Islam.

Seriously, nothing has changed in the last 10 years! This was part of what caused the walk out I mentioned earlier THS.

Osman

Quote from: Fusion on October 04, 2015, 01:46:25 PM...these modern day slaves are the ones who voluntarily come and work  knowing the extent of sexual addiction of arabs in general.

Cheers

Wow Fusion...seriously...wow

Fusion

Slip of a tongue buddy, please forgive me.

Quote from: Osman on October 04, 2015, 02:27:51 PM
Wow Fusion...seriously...wow
Best Regards,

Osman

A slip of the tongue? :yeah:

NOTHING has changed here in 10 years, the same racism persists, I need to dig up some old threads to demonstrate.

Fusion

I am really sorry buddy. It was a bad remark and I apologize and I hope you would not think of me as a bad person, I should not have
said it in the first place.

Cheers

Quote from: Osman on October 04, 2015, 02:37:58 PM
A slip of the tongue? :yeah:

NOTHING has changed here in 10 years, the same racism persists, I need to dig up some old threads to demonstrate.
Best Regards,

ths

There's a member here called Jafar who has this as his signature:

QuoteThe Arabs (al-arabu) are the worst in rejection and hypocrisy, and more likely not to know the limits of what God has sent upon His messenger
9:97

And yes it's written as Al-Arabu and not Al-Badawi or Badawiyun..
*For those who had a hard time accepting this fact..

You know most people put something deeply meaningful as their signature. Something that touches them or that they think is a key tenet of the religion. Jafar here thinks that the most important message he needs to tell people is that Arabs are the worst people on this planet. What sort of inferiority complex must this person have?

And if you tell him that it doesn't actually say "al-Arabu", but another word altogether, he will simply ignore you or tell you that "meanings in Arabic change over time". Ie: the Arabs strike yet again!

The mods don't give a damn and I've quoted to him over the past few years several times verses that talk about people who knowingly lie about God's verses. He doesn't care.

Then we have the guys who really love Aidid Safar and the Great Arab Conspiracy Against Islam. Let's ignore for a moment the fact that all 5 of the first hadith scholars were Persians and central Asians.  Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim, Sunan Abu Dawud, Sunan al-Tirmidhi, Sunan Ibn Maja - all written and compiled by Persians. Nevertheless it is an Arab bedouin conspiracy.

I left this forum for about 2 years and am beginning to remember why

Then we have the daily exhortations by people who don't even know the Arabic alphabet, that Arabs have conspired to twist the meaning of Quranic Arabic.

فَاسْتَبِقُوا الْخَيْرَاتِ ۚ
So strive as in a race in all virtues!
5:48

huruf

That is right. There seems to be a very wide tolerance or acceptance of racism against Arabs. I pointed out the signature of that forumer, and some people seem not to have noticed or not to have deemed it of any importance, probably some may not have noticed since not all fo us read the signatures but I remember some time ago it was discussed and nothing chnaged in that signature. Recently I pointed it out again and the thread where I said it developed so that the moderator told us to use the button report to point out whatever we found objectinable. I used the button about that signatture to report and I have not seen that anything has changed.

I remember also when I was newer in the forum that as an Arab I was of course being pro Arab when I objected to some unwarranted antiarab expression. It seems that in order to be fair you have either to be against arabs or be blinded by proarabism in order to not accept Arabs being evil or outcast or whatever.

I do nto accept that any kind of people be branded this or that, but I suppose with Arabs I should be more "tolerant" of racism. Well I am not an Arab but I did sin attempting to be just fair to everybody.

That said, there is a member now who is right on many counts but who also has a tendency to point blames to south Asians, may be because he is Arab and is on the receiving end of some of that antiarabism. I do like the member but I am also annoyed by that point out to south asians. Hopefully we can discuss without grouping evil on any human group.

I am glad that some other people have brought this question up. It seems that for world people at large to be islamophobic is quite acceptable, and amongst muslims to be antiarab is also quite acceptable.

One may disagree with overarabisms in certain things or beliefs held by some people, be it regarding the holisation of the Arabic language or others things. But that is no reason to outcast them as an exception when we speak about respecting people and peoples.

I commend ths for her comments on the antiArab signature, they are well formulated.

Salaam