Author Topic: Re: Maria the Copt and Ma Malakat Aymanakum  (Read 2863 times)

Fusion

• Apprentice
Re: Maria the Copt and Ma Malakat Aymanakum
« on: October 04, 2015, 10:46:25 AM »
Yes its the same name.

I do not believe in Slavery because it takes the dignity out of a man and a man with no honor is the worst of all things.
Yet history is full of example. I can only assume that God send his messages to abolish such ills of society and NOT to compliment it further with exceptions.

There are many Indonesians who come and work as maids in Arabia and God knows what happens to them in private but at the same time, these modern day slaves are the ones who voluntarily come and work  knowing the extent of sexual addiction of arabs in general.

Cheers

NO.

I disagree with such interpretation - I dislike it!

That's not exactly same like my understanding.

Whether GA Pervez is another name of GA Parwez?

ths

• Apprentice
Re: Racism
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2015, 11:15:27 AM »
knowing the extent of sexual addiction of arabs in general.

Ohh right yes because Arabs are monkeys who have 5x as much sex as other humans right?? Maybe they're not homosapiens but homoSEXpiens? I guess the Prophet couldn't hold himself from Maria since he's a horny Arab sexhound..

It's amazing they have the energy for all that sex when they're busy concocting the Great Arab Conspiracy® against Islam.

The casual racism in this forum against Arabs is ****ing annoying
فَاسْتَبِقُوا الْخَيْرَاتِ ۚ
So strive as in a race in all virtues!
5:48

Fusion

• Apprentice
Re: Re: Racism
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2015, 11:17:00 AM »
My goodness. I am sorry buddy if I have offended you. Peace. I take back my words then.

Ohh right yes because Arabs are monkeys who have 5x as much sex as other humans right?? Maybe they're not homosapiens but homoSEXpiens?

It's amazing they have the energy for all that sex when they're busy concocting the Great Arab Conspiracy® against Islam.

Osman

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2015, 11:24:36 AM »

Seriously, nothing has changed in the last 10 years! This was part of what caused the walk out I mentioned earlier THS.

Osman

• Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2015, 11:27:51 AM »
...these modern day slaves are the ones who voluntarily come and work  knowing the extent of sexual addiction of arabs in general.

Cheers

Wow Fusion...seriously...wow

Fusion

• Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2015, 11:33:26 AM »
Slip of a tongue buddy, please forgive me.

Wow Fusion...seriously...wow

Osman

• Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2015, 11:37:58 AM »
A slip of the tongue? :yeah:

NOTHING has changed here in 10 years, the same racism persists, I need to dig up some old threads to demonstrate.

Fusion

• Apprentice
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2015, 11:42:55 AM »
I am really sorry buddy. It was a bad remark and I apologize and I hope you would not think of me as a bad person, I should not have
said it in the first place.

Cheers

A slip of the tongue? :yeah:

NOTHING has changed here in 10 years, the same racism persists, I need to dig up some old threads to demonstrate.

ths

• Apprentice
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2015, 11:43:54 AM »
There's a member here called Jafar who has this as his signature:

The Arabs (al-arabu) are the worst in rejection and hypocrisy, and more likely not to know the limits of what God has sent upon His messenger
9:97

And yes it's written as Al-Arabu and not Al-Badawi or Badawiyun..
*For those who had a hard time accepting this fact..

You know most people put something deeply meaningful as their signature. Something that touches them or that they think is a key tenet of the religion. Jafar here thinks that the most important message he needs to tell people is that Arabs are the worst people on this planet. What sort of inferiority complex must this person have?

And if you tell him that it doesn't actually say "al-Arabu", but another word altogether, he will simply ignore you or tell you that "meanings in Arabic change over time". Ie: the Arabs strike yet again!

The mods don't give a damn and I've quoted to him over the past few years several times verses that talk about people who knowingly lie about God's verses. He doesn't care.

Then we have the guys who really love Aidid Safar and the Great Arab Conspiracy Against Islam. Let's ignore for a moment the fact that all 5 of the first hadith scholars were Persians and central Asians.  Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim, Sunan Abu Dawud, Sunan al-Tirmidhi, Sunan Ibn Maja - all written and compiled by Persians. Nevertheless it is an Arab bedouin conspiracy.

I left this forum for about 2 years and am beginning to remember why

Then we have the daily exhortations by people who don't even know the Arabic alphabet, that Arabs have conspired to twist the meaning of Quranic Arabic.

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2015, 12:02:59 PM »
That is right. There seems to be a very wide tolerance or acceptance of racism against Arabs. I pointed out the signature of that forumer, and some people seem not to have noticed or not to have deemed it of any importance, probably some may not have noticed since not all fo us read the signatures but I remember some time ago it was discussed and nothing chnaged in that signature. Recently I pointed it out again and the thread where I said it developed so that the moderator told us to use the button report to point out whatever we found objectinable. I used the button about that signatture to report and I have not seen that anything has changed.

I remember also when I was newer in the forum that as an Arab I was of course being pro Arab when I objected to some unwarranted antiarab expression. It seems that in order to be fair you have either to be against arabs or be blinded by proarabism in order to not accept Arabs being evil or outcast or whatever.

I do nto accept that any kind of people be branded this or that, but I suppose with Arabs I should be more "tolerant" of racism. Well I am not an Arab but I did sin attempting to be just fair to everybody.

That said, there is a member now who is right on many counts but who also has a tendency to point blames to south Asians, may be because he is Arab and is on the receiving end of some of that antiarabism. I do like the member but I am also annoyed by that point out to south asians. Hopefully we can discuss without grouping evil on any human group.

I am glad that some other people have brought this question up. It seems that for world people at large to be islamophobic is quite acceptable, and amongst muslims to be antiarab is also quite acceptable.

One may disagree with overarabisms in certain things or beliefs held by some people, be it regarding the holisation of the Arabic language or others things. But that is no reason to outcast them as an exception when we speak about respecting people and peoples.

I commend ths for her comments on the antiArab signature, they are well formulated.

Salaam

ths

• Apprentice
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2015, 12:11:51 PM »
the moderator told us to use the button report to point out whatever we found objectinable. I used the button about that signatture to report and I have not seen that anything has changed.

I've reported his comments perhaps 5 times over several years. No mod has ever indicated that they give a damn.

I wonder if I made my signature "The Iranians/Pakistanis are the worst in rejection and hypocrisy" how quickly would I be banned from the forum?

And guys, don't you know that the meaning of words has changed? Al-3arabu meant Arabs and Al-a3raabu referred to Asians! I swear! If only you were rightly guided by God to see the truth...

Osman

• Apprentice
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2015, 12:15:51 PM »
@THS

الأعراب is mistranslated on purpose all the time to say "Look even their book hates them!" and the verse in question is taken completely out context and doesn't show the subsequent verses which show that an entire people are not cursed by God.

@Huruf

Part of the problem is many contributors to this forum are so provincially-minded westerners who are set in their ways, it might benefit them to get out of their bedrooms to see the world, specifically the non-western world and start truly learning instead of getting all information from this and that online poster.

In the West I find Liberal racism is more subversive than Right Wing racism for MANY Liberals in their ignroance routinely spout a logic of "that ignorant Turk and his racism towards poor Kurds, that ignorant Arab and his racism towards those poor Jews and that ignorant Russian and his racism towards those poor Ukranians" and are yet convinced they are open minded non-racist people. If anyone thinks I'm constructing a straw man I will be happy to offer examples.

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2015, 12:43:57 PM »
I've reported his comments perhaps 5 times over several years. No mod has ever indicated that they give a damn.

I wonder if I made my signature "The Iranians/Pakistanis are the worst in rejection and hypocrisy" how quickly would I be banned from the forum?

And guys, don't you know that the meaning of words has changed? Al-3arabu meant Arabs and Al-a3raabu referred to Asians! I swear! If only you were rightly guided by God to see the truth...

Well I suppose nothing prevents us from having a good time by learning the course "how to make and unmoderable signature and get away with it".

Salaam 

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2015, 12:48:23 PM »
@THS

الأعراب is mistranslated on purpose all the time to say "Look even their book hates them!" and the verse in question is taken completely out context and doesn't show the subsequent verses which show that an entire people are not cursed by God.

@Huruf

Part of the problem is many contributors to this forum are so provincially-minded westerners who are set in their ways, it might benefit them to get out of their bedrooms to see the world, specifically the non-western world and start truly learning instead of getting all information from this and that online poster.

In the West I find Liberal racism is more subversive than Right Wing racism for MANY Liberals in their ignroance routinely spout a logic of "that ignorant Turk and his racism towards poor Kurds, that ignorant Arab and his racism towards those poor Jews and that ignorant Russian and his racism towards those poor Ukranians" and are yet convinced they are open minded non-racist people. If anyone thinks I'm constructing a straw man I will be happy to offer examples.

Yes, it is true, every penchant has its own resourceful brand of racism, also de criticism against racism is many times another brnad of racism. But it becomes accepted as kosher.

Salaam

Osman

• Apprentice
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2015, 12:53:25 PM »
Yes, it is true, every penchant has its own resourceful brand of racism, also de criticism against racism is many times another brnad of racism. But it becomes accepted as kosher.

Salaam

Why won't those nasty Arabs just leave those poor Jews alone?!??!??!!? :&

عوني

• Advanced Truth Seeker
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2015, 05:05:14 PM »
I agree with you ths. And racism towards Arabs from Muslims comes from Muslims living in the West who think that the West is a good example of Islam despite its attrocities (indeed they lack critical thinking) and also from non-Arab Muslims living in the GCC-countries that are enjoying the beautiful landscape while supporting their anti-Arab crusade outside the country. I saw this Indonesian that enjoyed bashing a Palestinian state and Palestinians while she enjoys living in a GCC country. And an example of those 'Western' Muslims is Maajid Nawaz who barely condemns the action of Israel and just condemns the actions of the Palestinians just to promote his 'moderate' ideology while he supports his indirect anti-Palestine crusade and while he enjoys pretending being neutral and liberal. Afterall how else are you going to promote your garbage ideology infront of right-wing Westerners if you are not making excuses for their miserable region?  Western Muslims like Maajid Nawaz in a nutshell: "ARAB WORLD IS EVIL, WEST IS GOOD EXAMPLE OF ISLAM". Boy, maybe he should have been sent back in time to his West, hopefully he can enjoy those rights of his. I have always suggested that these people be banned from the Arab countries, and I have always suggested that funds no longer go to Islam letalone any other religion but rather to the Arab countries themselves. It's just a matter of time before these people are removed from the Arab countries for good. Watch this political movement that took place in Qatar until the Qatari regime started to oppress it. Its goal was: Less authority for the ruling family; protection for oil workers; voting rights for citizens and the Arabization of the leadership.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qatar_National_Unity_Front

"The Qatar National Unity Front (Arabic: أمام الوحدة قطر الوطني‎) was a nationalist labor group formed in Qatar in April 1963.[1] It was established in reaction to the murder of a protester in a Pan-Arabism demonstration by a member of the ruling family.[2] The movement's establishment took place during a period of popular dissent with the ruling family's extravagant lifestyles, and increasing support of Pan-Arabism.[3]

Protests against the ruling family started taking place in the first half of the 1950s. One of the largest protests took place in 1956; it drew 2,000 participants, most of whom were high-ranking Qataris allied with Arab nationalists and dissatisfied oil workers.[6] In a protest in August 1956, the participants waved Egyptian flags and chanted anti-colonialism slogans.[7] In October, protesters tried to sabotage oil pipelines in the Persian Gulf by destroying the pipelines with a bulldozer. Hamad Al Attiya, who went on to co-found the movement, was blamed by the British for spearheading the sabotage.[7]

More demonstrations broke out on 18 April. These were organized by Arab nationalists who supported their countries' union with the United Arab Republic. They chanted support for Abdel Nasser and expressed disdain towards Hussein of Jordan, Saud of Saudi Arabia and European colonialism.[8] Some demonstrators held up pictures of Arab leaders and banners supporting oil workers in the Shell Company. The emir confined the demonstrations to the areas encompassing Al Tahrir Stadium, Fereej Al Hitmi, Freij Al Khulaifat and east Old Airport.[9] Most of the demonstrations on this day took place at football games. The demonstrations ended prematurely after protesters traveling from Al Tahrir Stadium were barred from entering Doha Stadium.[9]"

Qatar today can become a democratic paradise and it could even become better than the Scandinavian countries combined (it has the highest GDP per capita in the world) but thanks to DICTATOR Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani (who is destroying the country with his theocracy) along with the Western powers who are sugarcoating the regime that is never possible and the country is instead becoming the opposite.

What is the link to Arab conspiracy towards Islam?

ths

• Apprentice
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2015, 11:00:38 PM »
Salaam Aouni,

I can understand and empathize with a lot of anti-Arab sentiment amongst non-Arab Muslims, particularly those who live in the Gulf countries. I feel it too, but don't generalize it to all Arab populations. I think the root cause of this is an enormous sense of being let-down. The Arabs of the Gulf are meant to be the protectors of the religion, and proclaim and pretend to be the most righteous defenders of true Islam, when they are amongst the furthest from it. And everyone who isn't a Salafi can sense that. They feel let down also by the enormous resource wealth of these countries that they hoard jealously, and with which they have done almost nothing positive for the wider Islamic community.

So for these reasons many Asian, African, Iranian, and Turkish Muslims harbour a deep resentment that turns into anti-Arab attitudes. And they are not able to distinguish between general racist attitudes and being politically opposed to the politics of certain countries.

You can see these attitudes on virtually any English-language Islamic forum or discussion group on the internet. And what disappoints me, is that I expected more from Free-Minds users because I think it requires a certain level of critical thought to reject the sects and renounce the hadiths and traditions of our forefathers. But it seems that I was mistaken and this forum is also infested like any other with non-Arab Muslims blaming Arabs for every bad thing that has happened in the last 1500 years, as if the religion developed in a vacuum called Arabia and their own communities were totally innocent. And in the same breath as they blame Arabs for the misery of the Islamic community and their countries, they repeat the Quranic injunctions that everyone is responsible for himself and no one is blamed for the sins of others. It's a pathetically weak sort of hypocrisy.

Either way, we've been derailed from the original topic of the thread about Maria the Copt and the Prophet's wives and slaves. Perhaps a mod can cut away all the comments on racism and put them into another thread so that the original conversation can continue.

Peace

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2015, 12:05:06 AM »
All said, I still continue to find shocking that a signature so blatantly racist and manipulative of the Qur'an can be upheld forever. It portrays its holder but doesn't it also protray the forum. If there was no moderation, it wouldn't but since there is moderation, it does.

And it is not a matter that it would hinder freedom of expression, since in the posts anybody can express her or his mind, but in a signature it is indeed a statement of racism. As a poster suggested we might all start putting up signatures saying, for instance, "Jews are the wors in disbelief and hypocresy." I wonder how long it would take for the poster of that to receive a good lecture.

Salaam

ths

• Apprentice
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2015, 12:17:33 AM »
Peace Huruf,

A mod has woken up after several years and numerous reported comments and removed the signature. See here.

savage_carrot

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2015, 12:47:32 AM »
One can send a PM to ask instead of derailing topics. The matter was dealt with when it was reported, like other reports are dealt with. Want more information? Ask. Not satisfied? Ask. No one responding? Ask. Etc. Sending a message isn't anymore of a pain than posting on an unrelated topic. Even creating a relevant thread in an appropriate section, and if it hasn't been read by the concerned parties, to send a message with the link.
God has a plan, Gaius. He has a plan for everything and everyone.

Wakas

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
Re: Maria the Copt and Ma Malakat Aymanakum
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2015, 04:51:33 AM »
As part of the mod/admin team, I can tell you it is rare for members to actually report a post and cite a reason. However, it is relatively common for members to make such comments on the forum i.e. imply there is a problem but not actually report it.
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. My articles

www.studyQuran.org