Author Topic: Petra is the Holy City of Islam  (Read 12784 times)

tutti_frutti

• Apprentice
  • Karma +1/-0
Re: Petra is the Holy City of Islam
« Reply #70 on: January 03, 2021, 11:28:54 AM »
salam wakas

thank uou for your atticles (i had already looked through them before i will again more closely)

however i must disagree eith you a out the Quran being vague about the location

i think the Quran has clues about where the Sacres Temple is and one must ask The God knoweldge and permission to know the location and hope The God would want to teach us

1) some clues about location of the templs may include:

it is located in a valley

uncultivated land

near a mother of cities

in a secure land

war all around it but it has not suffered from it

2) some clues about the town of mohamed :

mother of cities

mention of dinar and quintar in the Quran (were they currencies or some form of money used in the town of mohamed?)

maybe near the sea? (as The God mentions how sea food is permissible however i do not know if mention of the permission was in general only or both in general and a clue to the people of mohamed as they perhaps lived by the sea)

children of israel are there as well as nazarenes

i think a place occupied by romans or romans attempting to occupy

near the people of lot

- there are clues to the whom the people of lot where:

they perhaps domesticated or hunted elephants
in a known route
the top of the city became its lowest
hit by rocks of clay

also if one thinks that jacob did not emigrate and stayed in same land as abraham ... perhaps a land that is not far from egypt? as jospeh’s brothers went back and from from where jacob was egypt

also, as i read the Quran i sometimes get the feeling that the holy land is actually in egypt
i get feeling children of israel inherited egypt

however some arguments against egypt:

1) i understand the second qibla was not jeruslame but actually their homes in egypt (10:87) so if the temple was in egypt maybe the qibla would have been the temple unless a test from The God for future generations

2) children of israel emigrated to egypt through hospeh and his brothers so i an not sure about that

... then sometimes i think its syria/lebanon
but then everyone says jerusalem so i get confused :)

anyways i am confused lol and everything i said above might be wrong

thank you for the articles

may The God please guide us and that we may with His permission worship Him at the Sacred Temple

peace

Wakas

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +14/-2
« Reply #71 on: January 03, 2021, 01:32:07 PM »
I appreciate you compiling such a list but it seems to me you have conflated/mixed things.

My articles are very heavy with info sometimes so it can be a lot to take in. I usually start threads for each article I write. You can take a look at those to see how much of what I wrote was shown to have errors, disproven, or how many actually answered the questions/issues I raised therein. The most common response I get (from someone who holds a different view) is "yeah I read your article..........." (and they remain silent about the issues/questions).
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. My articles

www.studyQuran.org

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +6/-2
« Reply #72 on: January 04, 2021, 03:54:45 AM »
Peace tutti-frutti.

Do not worry if you disagree with others or not understand their view/s. What is important is to go with your own intuition/understanding.
Everyone has questions and false understanding to sort out. Confirmation bias gets into the mix of researching properly.

Who among us think they have all the answers?
Should our aim and intention be other than to search for the truth?

What use is ramming our truth down people s throats serve?  Should we force our views to inflate our ego and boast?
Having the truth is personal and f to use for our own interest ,not to" beat "others with it!

We are all on a journey of investigation , it is better to concern ourselves with our own questions and issues .
If someone is offering views,challenges,good research/conclusions or even asking the right questions,then they should humbly accept that folks can use it as they see fit and hope that some folks will benefit from it, others won t and some may ignore it altogether.

Our duty of searching is to ourselves ,do not worry brother as long as you start on the straight path-GOOD deeds /good morals- the rest is your own journey independent of anyone else and their views/conclusions/issues,only dependent on GOD Alone.
Go your own pace
Relax and keep searching at your own pace.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/