Author Topic: Petra is the Holy City of Islam  (Read 4670 times)

quincy

• Apprentice
Re: Petra is the Holy City of Islam
« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2019, 08:06:36 AM »
Did the reconstruction of the fake kaaba/mecca actually happened after Hussein got murdered? Is it possible that those responsible for his death are also responsible for this great deception?
THE CREED OF ABRAHAM INCLINING TO TRUTH AND ABSOLUTE SUBMISSION TO THE MOST HIGH - THE LIVING AND ETERNAL GOD - THE CREATOR OF ALL

quincy

• Apprentice
« Reply #61 on: February 18, 2019, 02:06:48 PM »
Hussein: Grandson of the Prophet.
THE CREED OF ABRAHAM INCLINING TO TRUTH AND ABSOLUTE SUBMISSION TO THE MOST HIGH - THE LIVING AND ETERNAL GOD - THE CREATOR OF ALL

jkhan

• Truth Seeker
« Reply #62 on: March 14, 2019, 09:37:43 PM »
Peace....
Even when I was reading quran I knew long back that masjid Al Haram or Kaaba or whatever holiplaces mentioned QURAN is not current Day Macca....
Let me turn to topic.... Whether it is Petra or not but definitely not Macca the current one....
After all what is the importance for us the masjid Al haram.... Not at all in my belief... Quran addresses the people of the past and people it was revealed I mean the community of Mohamed be it Arabs or the people of the book and Quran address commonly to entire human and jinn regardless of when and where they are living.... Haj and masjid Haram  is totally irrelevant to me....
BTW the prophet Mohamed definitely lived in close proximity to isreal and where Lot lived and current Day Petra is much close to the truth.... After all it has only historical values... Nothing to do with our salvation.....
God guide us...

Peace Everyone...

We can take the below verse also to support that Israel is so close proximity to where Mohamed lived...

2:211 "Ask the Children of Israel how many a clear sign We gave them. Whoso changes God's blessing after it has come to him, God is terrible in retribution."

Where is Makka and Israel to ASK from the CHILDREN of ISRAEL... not at all ..... If PETRA then that is very reasonable if Israel was in fact not only the current day areas of Israel..which should be extended up to the borders of Petra and where Lut lived...
May God guide us..