News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

GOD CONTROLS EVERYTHING: What do you think? Please speak freely here!

Started by FreedomStands, July 08, 2015, 08:20:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreedomStands

I'd like to post a version of this in the TRASH area so that people can comment freely here without being too worried about their reputations, what do you think of this?

My reason for posting this information from an earlier post here, is to witness your reactions to what I've written here. I'll also post a version in the Trash where you can act or speak more freely. I am actually putting them here so more people, like guests, end up looking at it and seeing it. Please, whether you are a guest or a user with an account, please try to post here or contact me at foxyfoxgames@gmail.com. I'd like to know what you think, and I also want to see how some expose themselves by their responses. I want everyone exposed clearly and sorted if possible by how they view the things presented here, whether they accept it or reject it, and how and why, their reasoning or justifications. Most importantly, I'd like everyone to inspect themselves and wonder why, if at all, certain things may seem averse or against what you want or desire or feel or any variety, or to see if these things actually make you happy like they might for some people, or if you think them true or lies, etc. Please explain also whatever you might think, and please be so kind as to take the time to read it all thoroughly and carefully, multiple times if necessary, I know it is long. Please don't be the kind who might just say "bad translations" and just throw it all out the window, I've provided verse numbers too, but I'm not interested in wrangling much about intricacies of language, but more about concepts in general or in broad form.

Quote from: Wakas on July 08, 2015, 09:47:12 AM
I have a question:

Can you link us to a few example posts wherein you feel you have provided some insight into Al Quran?

Thanks.

Thank you Wakas! I may not bring anything particularly "new" to the table here, but noticed that some people might seem to kind of forget aspects of the Qur'an or go towards ideas which actually make it more difficult to believe because there is too much going on which seems to make them seem false, whereas I try to present ideas which, though they might seem distasteful to some people, are meant to correspond well with the ancient scriptures and much more importantly the reality we all seem to live in and deal with. Beyond that, it is also to give people a sense of relief and peace in some cases, to Surrender to the Struggle that we were born into and not hiding and pretend suffering and evil doesn't even exist or has any excuse really or justification.

So even though some of the stuff I say may seem radical, none of it is really new, and it is meant to make people's beliefs more firm than ever before. That even if you hate God, you understand the Surrender. To say provocative seeming things and show how with good explanations, even certain things people might shun can be harnessed potentially for our own good.

Quote from: Wakas on July 08, 2015, 09:47:12 AM
Can you link us to a few example posts wherein you feel you have provided some insight into Al Quran?

That might be difficult, since I have so many posts, but instead I can just copy paste some verses of the Qur'an that point out things I am usually saying, which people might tend to dispute or deny from what I consider important and "paradigm shifting" potentially:

4:78
Wherever you are, death will overtake you, though you are in lofty towers, and if a benefit comes to them, they say: This is from Allah; and if a misfortune befalls them, they say: This is from you. Say: All is from Allah, but what is the matter with these people that they do not make approach to understanding what is told (them)?
(The good from Allah, the evil from oneself, All is from God).

57:22
No evil befalls on the earth nor in your own selves, but it is in a decree before We bring it into existencep; surely that is easy to Allah:

28:68
Thy Lord bringeth to pass what He willeth and chooseth. They have never any choice. Glorified be Allah and Exalted above all that they associate (with Him)!

76:30
But you cannot will it unless God wills: for, behold, God is indeed all-seeing, wise.

81:29
But you cannot will it unless God, the Sustainer of all the worlds, wills.

28:56
Truly, thou hast not guided whom thou hast loved but God guides whomever He wills. And He is greater in knowledge of the ones who are truly guided.

17:18
Whoever should desire the immediate We hasten for him in it what We will to whom We intend. Then We have made for him Hell, he will burn disgraced rejected.

28:41
And We made them leaders inviting to the Fire, and (on the) Day (of) the Resurrection not they will be helped.

32:13
If We had so willed, We could certainly have brought every soul its true guidance: but the Word from Me will come true, "I will fill Hell with Jinns and men all together."

6:112
Thus have We appointed unto every prophet an enemy - devils of humankind and jinn who inspire in one another plausible discourse through guile. If thy Lord willed, they would not do so; so leave them alone with their devising;
(But Allah wills that they DO so, and made it so, who controls everything)

6:128
In the day when He will gather them together (He will say): O ye assembly of the jinn! Many of humankind did ye seduce. And their adherents among humankind will say: Our Lord! We made profit from one another, but now we have arrived at the appointed term which Thou appointedst for us. He will say: Fire is your home. Abide therein for ever, save him whom Allah willeth. Lo! thy Lord is Wise, Aware.

7:179
And certainly We have created for hell many of the jinn and the men; they have hearts with which they do not understand, and they have eyes with which they do not see, and they have ears with which they do not hear; they are as cattle, nay, they are in worse errors; these are the heedless ones.

4:88
How is it that you have become two parties regarding the hypocrites, when Allah has returned them to kufr for what they did? Do you desire to guide people Allah has misguided? When Allah misguides someone, you will find no way for him.

2:26
God does not hesitate to set forth parables of anything even a gnat. The believers know that it is the truth from their Lord, but those who deny the truth say, "What does God mean by such parables?" In fact, by such parables God misleads and guides many. However, He only misleads the evil doers. (Those who ARE supposed to BE "evildoers", a particular creation that "wills evil", "does evil", and is "made for hell").

14:4
We have not sent any Messenger except with the language of his people so he can make things clear to them. Allah misguides anyone He wills and guides anyone He wills. He is the Almighty, the All-Wise.

4:133
If He wills He can take you away O people, and bring others. And Allah is over that All-Powerful.

6:133
Thy Lord is the Absolute, the Lord of Mercy. If He will, He can remove you and can cause what He will to follow after you, even as He raised you from the seed of other folk.

35:16
If He so pleased, He could blot you out and bring in a New Creation.
35:17
nor is this difficult for God.

43:60
if it had been Our will, We could have made you angels, succeeding one another on earth.

47:4
So when you meet in battle those who disbelieve, then smite the necks until when you have overcome them, then make (them) prisoners, and afterwards either set them free as a favor or let them ransom (themselves) until the war terminates. That (shall be so); and if Allah had willed He would certainly have exacted retribution (without you), but that He may try some of you by means of others; and (as for) those who are slain in the way of Allah, He will by no means allow their deeds to perish.

9:30
And the Jews say: Uzair is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!

63:4
Now when thou seest them, their outward appearance may please thee; and when they speak, thou art inclined to lend ear to what they say. [But though they may seem as sure of themselves] as if they were timbers [firmly] propped up, they think that every shout is [directed] against them. They are the [real] enemies [of all faith], so beware of them. [They deserve the imprecation,] "May God destroy them!" How perverted are their minds!

47:8
But those who reject (Allah),- for them is destruction, and (Allah) will render their deeds astray

3:141
and that God might purge/manifest/prove/render pure of all dross those who have attained to faith, and bring to nought those who deny the truth.

49:17
They impress on thee as a favour that they have embraced Islam. Say, "Count not your Islam as a favour upon me: Nay, Allah has conferred a favour upon you that He has guided you to the faith, if ye be true and sincere.

3:20
Thus, [O Prophet,] if they argue with thee, say, "I have surrendered my whole being unto God, and [so have] all who follow me!" - and ask those who have been vouchsafed revelation aforetime, as well as all unlettered people, "Have you [too] surrendered yourselves unto Him?" And if they surrender themselves unto Him, they are on the right path; but if they turn away - behold, thy duty is no more than to deliver the message: for God sees all that is in [the hearts of] His servants.

6:39
And they who reject Our communications are deaf and dumb, in utter darkness; whom Allah pleases He causes to err and whom He pleases He puts on the right way.

53:43
and that it is He alone who causes [you] to laugh and to weep;

27:19
So he smiled, laughing at her speech; and he said: "O my Lord! so order me that I may be grateful for Thy favours, which thou hast bestowed on me and on my parents, and that I may work the righteousness that will please Thee: And admit me, by Thy Grace, to the ranks of Thy righteous Servants."
qala: rabbi awziAAnee an ashkura niAAmataka allatee anAAamta AAalayya waAAala walidayya waan aAAmala salihan tardahu waadkhilnee birahmatika fee AAibadika alssaliheena

2:216
Is prescribed upon you [the] fighting while it (is) hateful to you. But perhaps [that] you dislike a thing and it (is) good for you; and perhaps [that] you love a thing and it (is) bad for you. And Allah knows while you (do) not know.

49:7
And know that God?s Apostle is among you: were he to comply with your inclinations in each and every case, you would be bound to come to harm [as a community]. But as it is, God has caused [your] faith to be dear to you, and has given it beauty in your hearts, [/b]and has made hateful to you[/b] all denial of the truth, and all iniquity, and all rebellion [against what is good]. Such indeed are they who follow the right course

61:3
Grievously odious is it in the sight of Allah that ye say that which ye do not.

3:120
If good fortune comes to you, it grieves them; and if evil befalls you, they rejoice in it. But if you are patient in adversity and conscious of God, their guile cannot harm you at all: for, verily, God encompasses [with His might] all that they do.

43:36
And he whose sight is dim to the remembrance of the Beneficent, We assign unto him a devil who becometh his comrade;
43:37
And most surely they turn them away from the path, and they think that they are guided aright:

7:27
O Children of Adam! Let not Satan seduce you as he caused your (first) parents to go forth from the Garden and tore off from them their robe (of innocence) that he might manifest their shame to them. Lo! he seeth you, he and his tribe, from whence ye see him not. Lo! We have made the devils protecting friends for those who believe not.

8:12
When your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.

3:151
Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the Fire: And evil is the home of the wrong-doers!

33:26
And He brought those of the People of the Scripture who supported them down from their strongholds, and cast panic into their hearts. Some ye slew, and ye made captive some.

59:13
Ye are more awful as a fear in their bosoms than Allah. That is because they are a folk who understand not.

59:2
[n]He it is who turned out of their homes[/b], at the time of [their] first gathering [for war], such of the followers of earlier revelation as were bent on denying the truth. You did not think [O believers] that they would depart [without resistance] - just as they thought that their strongholds would protect them against God: but God came upon them in a manner which they had not expected, and cast terror into their hearts; [and thus] they destroyed their homes by their own hands as well as the hands of the believers. Learn a lesson, then, O you who are endowed with insight!
(Pray that never are you made to do or be evil in the slightest! Never with your own hands, and to protect you from all harm!)

9:14
Fight them, Allah will punish them with your hands and bring them to disgrace, and assist you against them and heal the hearts of a believing people.

3:153
When ye climbed (the hill) and paid no heed to anyone, while the messenger, in your rear, was calling you (to fight). Therefor He rewarded you grief for (his) grief, that (He might teach) you not to sorrow either for that which ye missed or for that which befell you. Allah is Informed of what ye do.
3:154
Then, after grief, He sent down security for you. As slumber did it overcome a party of you, while (the other) party, who were anxious on their own account, thought wrongly of Allah, the thought of ignorance. They said: Have we any part in the cause? Say (O Muhammad): The cause belongeth wholly to Allah. They hide within themselves (a thought) which they reveal not unto thee, saying: Had we had any part in the cause we should not have been slain here. Say: Even though ye had been in your houses, those appointed to be slain would have gone forth to the places where they were to lie. (All this hath been) in order that Allah might try what is in your breasts and prove what is in your hearts. Allah is Aware of what is hidden in the breasts (of men).

17:16
yet whenever We want to wipe out some town, We order its high-livers so they act depraved in it; thus the Sentence about it is proven to be right and We utterly annihilate it.

2:11
Whenever someone tells them: "Don?t act so depraved on earth," they say: "We are only improving matters!"

59:5
Whatever [of their] palm trees you may have cut down, [O believers,] or left standing on their roots, was [done] by God?s permission, and in order that He might confound the iniquitous.

2:102
And they followed what the Shaitans chanted of sorcery in the reign of Sulaiman, and Sulaiman was not an unbeliever, but the Shaitans disbelieved, they taught men sorcery and that was sent down to the two angels at Babel, Harut and Marut, yet these two taught no man until they had said, "Surely we are only a trial, therefore do not be a disbeliever." Even then men learned from these two, magic by which they might cause a separation between a man and his wife; and they cannot hurt with it any one except with Allah's permission, and they learned what harmed them and did not profit them, and certainly they know that he who bought it should have no share of good in the hereafter and evil was the price for which they sold their souls; had they but known this.

15:27
And the jinn We created it before (the human race) from fire scorching.

34:12
And to Sulaiman, the wind - its morning course (was) a month and its afternoon course (was) a month, and We caused to flow for him a spring (of) molten copper. And [of] the jinn who worked before him by the permission (of) his Lord. And whoever deviated among them from Our Command, We will make him of (the) punishment (of) the Blaze.

72:14
"'Yet [it is true] that among us (Jinn) are such as have surrendered themselves to God (Muslims) - just as there are among us such as have abandoned themselves to wrongdoing. Now as for those who surrender themselves to Him - it is they that have attained to consciousness of what is right;

41:29
And those who disbelieve will say: Our Lord! Show us those who beguiled us of the jinn and humankind. We will place them underneath our feet that they may be among the nethermost.

72:1
SAY: "It has been revealed to me that some of the unseen beings gave ear [to this divine writ], and thereupon said [unto their fellow-beings]: "'Verily, we have heard a wondrous discourse,

72:10       
And that we do not know whether some evil has been intended in respect of those people who are in the earth, or their Lord intends some good for them.

72:11       
And that amongst us are some who are pious and there are also some (evil) exceptions amongst us. We were (following) different ways.

72:19
when Gods servant stood up to pray to Him, they pressed close to him in great numbers, almost stifling him.
(If you have dealt with jinn personally, you know they are not immaterial, but appear gaseous and cloud-like and swarm and crowd and can can be suffocating and pressuring, they can easily be photographed, found, communicated with, etc, visible by the eyes, the video, recorded normally and heard clearly on recordings, and can also be seen clearly on heat vision, here is me with a jinn for example)
http://www.filedropper.com/jinn
(The following is not towards anyone specifically, just general: That is why when you are all gathered together saying absolutely stupid things about the jinn just because you have not dealt with them personally, even though the Qur'an describes them and their activities well, down to their base material, you are just wasting your time with your disbelief. Go meet a jinn and shut up with lying and talking ignorantly about things when you disbelieve them just because of your lack of experience. You are disbelievers, that is why you seek out interpretations which make less sense and do not match up and can barely be justified at all, because you simply don't believe in something even when it is easy to find, like ridiculous things for example or repeating any of the garbage you all tend to repeat, thinking that if you shout a lie that you want to believe enough times, it might come true, same goes to your "postive thinking" crap. It is like saying there is no such thing as "cats" and "cats are immaterial" and "cats are humans" or any number of stupid things just because you've never seen cats before or dealt with cats before.)

9:107
And as for those who chose a place of worship out of opposition and disbelief, and in order to cause dissent among the believers, and as an outpost for those who warred against Allah and His messenger aforetime, they will surely swear: We purposed naught save good. Allah beareth witness that they verily are liars.

34:14
And when We decreed death for him, nothing showed his death to them save a creeping creature of the earth which gnawed away his staff. And when he fell the jinn saw clearly how, if they had known the Unseen, they would not have continued in despised toil. (jinn don't know the Unseen, nor do are they immaterial or spiritual or conceptual, that they should toil and work in the physical world doing physical things, they are not magical, nor are they human beings, nor are they all "disbelievers").

2:106
Any message which, We annul or consign to oblivion We replace with a better or a similar one. Dost thou not know that God has the power to will anything?

2:106
Whatever communications We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, We bring one better than it or like it. Do you not know that Allah has power over all things?

4:85
Whoever recommends and helps a good cause becomes a partner therein: And whoever recommends and helps an evil cause, shares in its burden: and Allah controls all things.

67:1
Blessed is He in whose hand is the Kingdom: He has power over all things;

3:83
Seek they other than the religion of Allah, when unto Him submitteth whosoever is in the heavens and the earth, willingly or unwillingly, and unto Him they will be returned.

13:15
And unto Allah falleth prostrate whosoever is in the heavens and the earth, willingly or unwillingly, as do their shadows in the morning and the evening hours.

7:143
When Moses came to the place appointed by Us, and his Lord addressed him, He said: "O my Lord! show (Thyself) to me, that I may look upon thee." Allah said: "By no means canst thou see Me (direct); But look upon the mount; if it abide in its place, then shalt thou see Me." When his Lord manifested His glory on the Mount, He made it as dust. And Moses fell down in a swoon. When he recovered his senses he said: "Glory be to Thee! to Thee I turn in repentance, and I am the first to believe."
(God is Not see-able, because God is not information, God is the Power that generates and controls the information. God demonstrated what God is, the Annihilation of information (the atomization of the mountain, Death and Destruction), and again by Musa falling unconscious where sleep is likened to death, and death is non-information so skipped. Then Musa wakes up and says "Subhanaka", the word Subhan means "Nothing" and "Void", You are Nothing! in the sense of being pure Annihilation with generative power to manifest information. Many people imagine "light" sometimes, but if they thought carefully about even "light" they would understand that light itself can not be seen, only the reflection of light can be seen, that is why we can see through light in a lit up room rather than being blinded and can only see it reflected on the walls, likewise, God can not be seen at all except through information reflecting God's power and manipulation which is over every detail whatsoever.)

39:62
GOD is the Creator of all things, and He alone has the power to determine the fate of all things.
(All things means all things, from your thoughts, to your actions, to even your "will" and desires, all of it is "information" and God is the creator of it actively, all of it, we are completely helpless before God and in a state of surrender, willingly or unwillingly, and that is just the fact of the situation and the reality of life. That doesn't mean we just drop down and die, but we realize that whatever we do, good or bad, is God doing it, even the prayers we utter from our mouth or our curses, and whether it is good for us later or not, is also God, and if God harms anyone or benefits anyone, that is God's will which is entirely Free, the only "Free Will")

Allah is the Creator of all things, and He is, over all things, Disposer of affairs.

God is the Creator of all things, and He is in Charge of all things.
(Anyone who wants to dispute this, is just someone who doesn't believe God has all the power, they are thus saying that others have some power to do things or even to save themselves, and this can perhaps be extended into a form of "shirk" which can mean "sharing (of power)". So instead of disputing, why don't people look back at themselves and wonder why they want to deny it and dispute it, what is it that bothers them so much about it, is it that they fear they would not worship God if God were the cause of their troubles? They should put themselves to the test, in my case, it only enhances the firmness to know that Hate God or Love God, it is all the same, you are but a slave to the Master of all things, and no one has authority over the Magnificent Triumphant.)

33:27
And He made you heirs to their land and their dwellings and their property, and (to) a land which you have not yet trodden, and Allah has power over all things.

3:29
Say: ?Whether you hide what is in your breasts or make it known, Allah knows it, and He thoroughly knows what is in the heavens and what is in the earth. And Allah has mighty control over everything.?

36:83
So glory to Him in Whose hands is the dominion of all things: and to Him will ye be all brought back.

2:148
for, every community faces a direction of its own, of which He is the focal point. Vie, therefore, with one another in doing good works. Wherever you may be, God will gather you all unto Himself: for, verily, God controls everything.
(The idea of trying to out do each other in goodness, and adapting all the goodness from anywhere we can, and exceeding it, is a prescription repeated in the Qur'an)

3:26
Say: O God! The One Who is Sovereign of Dominion, Thou hast given dominion to whom Thou hast willed, and Thou hast torn away dominion from whom Thou hast willed. Thou hast rendered powerful whom Thou hast willed, and Thou hast abased whom Thou hast willed. In Thy hand is the good. Truly, Thou art Powerful over everything.

5:120
God holds control over Heaven and Earth, as well as whatever lies within them. He determiner of everything!
(It would not matter me at all if the Qur'an didn't say it, or if a book came from the sky which said that there is no Ultimate. This is the logical truth, that there is only the Ultimate which is responsible for everything, and whatever is responsible for everything is what we call the Ultimate, God.)

16:79
Do not they see towards the birds controlled in the midst (of) the sky? None holds them up except Allah. Indeed, in that (are) Signs for a people who believe.

22:41
[well aware of] those who, [even] if We firmly establish them on earth, remain constant in prayer, and give in charity, and enjoin the doing of what is right and forbid the doing of what is wrong; but with God rests the final outcome of all events.

42:12
He is in complete control of heaven and earth; He gives abundantly to whoever He wills and gives sparingly to whoever He wills. He has full knowledge of all things.

10:49
Say: I do not control for myself any harm, or any benefit except as Allah wills (for me of harm or benefit); every nation has a term; when their term comes, they shall not then remain behind for an hour, nor can they go before (their time).

33:17
Say: Who is it that can withhold you from Allah if He intends to do you evil, or He intends to show you mercy? And they will not find for themselves besides Allah any protector or helper.
(I get irritated thinking back on the people, even on here, who tried to say misleading things and make a person feel guilty or bad for speaking the truth regarding Allah. May they be utterly cursed, to know finally what the reality is. That indeed, we are all in the same plight, whether we know it or not, accept it or deny it. That is how suffering can teach too, so that you know the fear, and thus such a curse can be a blessing too, if Allah uses it to make one aware, but it is better if one understands through compassion and simulation rather than waiting for suffering, or the worst, utter doom.)

10:106
Do not implore anyone other than Allah. No one (but Allah) can grant you any benefits, nor cause you any harm! Otherwise, you surely would be among the evil doers.

7:188
Say: I do not control any benefit or harm for my own self except whatever Allah wills (for me); and had I known the unseen I would have had much of good and no evil would have touched me; I am nothing but a warner and the giver of good news to a people who believe.

24:21
O You who have attained to faith! Follow not Satan?s footsteps: for he who follows Satan?s footsteps [will find that], behold, he enjoins but deeds of abomination and all that runs counter to reason. And were it not for God?s favour upon you and His grace, not one of you would ever have remained pure. For [thus it is:] God who causes whomever He wills to grow in purity: for God is all-hearing, all-knowing.

33:70
O you who have attained to faith! Fear God, and [always] speak with a will to bring out [only] what is just and true -

59:18
O ye who believe! Fear Allah, and let every soul look to what (provision) He has sent forth for the morrow. Yea, fear Allah: for Allah is well-acquainted with (all) that ye do.

4:1
O mankind! Fear your Lord, who created you from a single soul. He created its mate from it and from the two of them spread countless men and women [throughout the earth]. Fear God, in whose name you appeal to one another, and be mindful of your obligations in respect of ties of kinship. God is always watching over you.[4]

3:102
O ye who believe! Fear Allah as He should be feared (and all Fear is due to Him Alone), and die not except in a state of Islam.

9:119
O those who believed! Fear God and be with the ones who are sincere.

3:200
O ye who believe! Endure, outdo all others in endurance, be ready, and observe your duty to Allah, in order that ye may succeed.
(To be a Ninja is to Endure)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoAzpa1x7jU

(False hope is attributed to your enemies, the ones who tell you not to be afraid, that everything is going to be fine, that there is nothing to fear at all)

47:25
Indeed, those who return on their backs after what (has) become clear to them (of) the guidance, Shaitaan enticed [for] them and prolonged hope for them.

5:35
Believers, fear God and seek ways to come closer to Him and strive for His cause, so that you may prosper.

6:32
And not (is) the life (of) the world except a play and amusement; but the home (of) the Hereafter (is) best for those who Fear God. Then, will you not reason?

3:185
Every soul will taste of death. And ye will be paid on the Day of Resurrection only that which ye have fairly earned. Whoso is removed from the Fire and is made to enter paradise, he indeed is triumphant. The life of this world is but comfort of illusion.
(The word "soul" tends to confuse people, the word means "self" as in "an individual". There is no "soul" except the "ruh" which is what gives us "animation" "consciousness" "experience" that we receive information, and God is animating whatever is animated and controlling all information everywhere. There are no spirits in people, no ghosts, no "souls" in how people tend to imagine them, there is only information, and if there is some "invisible form" or anything, it is just "information" too, and when I say there is no "soul" I mean there is no "immortality" or that people are "automatically immortal, we can't die" and the other lies people comfort themselves with, your life and your death, all the information you experience and receive is determined by God, and no matter the details, all you ever are is your experience, information, never anything more than information, because there is Nothing else, if you know what I mean!)

57:20
Know that the life of the world is only play, and idle talk, and pageantry, and boasting among you, and rivalry in respect of wealth and children; as the likeness of vegetation after rain, whereof the growth is pleasing to the husbandman, but afterward it drieth up and thou seest it turning yellow, then it becometh straw. And in the Hereafter there is grievous punishment, and (also) forgiveness from Allah and His good pleasure, whereas the life of the world is but matter of illusion.

3:178
And let not those who disbelieve imagine that the rein We give them bodeth good unto their selves. We only give them rein that they may grow in evildoing. And theirs will be a shameful doom.
(To all those wicked and non-compassionate people who have said that "Why is it then that the Believers suffer? If they were right, they would be rich, or rulers, or unhurt in the world.")

2:214
Or think ye that ye will enter paradise while yet there hath not come unto you the like of (that which came to) those who passed away before you? Affliction and adversity befell them, they were shaken as with earthquake, till the messenger (of Allah) and those who believed along with him said: When cometh Allah's help? Now surely Allah's help is nigh.

60:5
Our Lord! Make us not a prey for those who disbelieve, and forgive us, our Lord! Lo! Thou, only Thou, are the Mighty, the Wise.

39:54
Turn unto your Lord repentant, and surrender unto Him, before there come unto you the doom, when ye cannot be helped.

2:49
When We rescued you from Pharaoh?s household, they had been subjecting you to the worst torment, slaying your sons and sparing your women. That meant such awful testing by your Lord!
(It is not "testing" in the way people might imagine, but rather "proving" or "making manifest" what God is creating and bringing about, which is whatever at all God wills, however terrible it may be)

22:1
O mankind! fear your Lord! for the convulsion of the Hour (of Judgment) will be a thing terrible!

If one asks me questions, and listens to the religion I am teaching here, then they may increase themselves in goodness and can confidently consider themselves Muslims and close followers of the Qur'an.

Why shouldn't anyone want to adopt and accept what I've posted here?

Anyone who rejects it, may soon know, as life is short and Death is always near at hand.

Lord Mara, Lord Maha Shiva, Lord Maya, Lord Vishnu, Lord Para Brahman. There is only One Ultimate, and it is God alone who is the Death, Horror, Fear, and Judgment. God alone who is the Auspicious giver of boons and gifts. God alone who is the Power of Evil, Black Magic, Sihr, Illusion. God alone to whom we Surrender, and God alone who is the Ultimate Reality and Truth.

Allah who is Mahakal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb13ynu3Iac

Wikipedia: "According to Hinduism, Mahakal refers to lord Shiva as he is the destroyer of all elements. There is nothing beyond him, no element no dimensions not even time(kaal). That is why he is maha(greater) kaal(time). Kaal is the time of death so it can also be reference as bringer of the greatest time of death, death of all that is."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgGUEdF_8WI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMElZrqF3WQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTL4Nx_FJc4

Biblical version for those interested:

Please read all of the following, from the bottom up if you will. It clearly shows that God is the one doing it all, all of it is from God, nothing at all is not God's doing, nothing at all is not caused by God, God is doing every single bit of it, even if a person imagines it is themselves it is really God doing it. These verses demonstrate that. You will see it is God who makes people believe, God who makes people disbelieve, God who deforms people, God who burns them, God is responsible for all bad things, God is responsible for all good things, God is the one doing every single aspect, everything that happens is what God is doing, if a person believes and does good it is by God alone making them do it, and if God hardens a person they can never believe, God sends all our thoughts, all delusions, everything is from God alone. Everything means everything (it does not mean some things, or exclude some things like your thoughts or your will or your decisions or your actions, it means everything absolutely), even your so-called will, even your thoughts are manipulated and at the mercy of God, your life, your death, your conduct, every single thing and I have shown you here many verses confirming this from just this Scripture, all the other scriptures also say this. Please read the following completely and with an open mind to make sure your theology falls into place with the scripture, it will give you a scarier and greater realization of what is happening and make you a better devotee of God I think if you are allowed to understand it:

2 Corinthians 1:21
Now it is God who makes both us and you stand firm in Christ. He anointed us,
1 Corinthians 1:8
He will also keep you firm to the end, so that you will be blameless on the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Matthew 4:4
Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.'"
Exodus 4:11
The LORD said to him, "Who gave human beings their mouths? Who makes them deaf or mute? Who gives them sight or makes them blind? Is it not I, the LORD?
Romans 9:19
Well then, you might say, "Why does God blame people for not responding? Haven't they simply done what he makes them do?"
Job 9:12
If he snatches away, who can stop him? Who can say to him, 'What are you doing?'
Daniel 4:35
All the peoples of the earth are regarded as nothing. He does as he pleases with the powers of heaven and the peoples of the earth. No one can hold back his hand or say to him: "What have you done?"
2 Thessalonians 2:11
For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie
Judges 9:23
God stirred up animosity between Abimelek and the citizens of Shechem so that they acted treacherously against Abimelek.
Ezekiel 14:9
"'And if a prophet is deceived into giving a message, it is because I, the LORD, have deceived that prophet. I will lift my fist against such prophets and cut them off from the community of Israel.
1 Kings 22:23
"So now the LORD has put a deceiving spirit
2 Chronicles 18:22
"So now the LORD has put a deceiving spirit in the mouths of these prophets of yours. The LORD has decreed disaster for you."
Isaiah 45:13
I will raise up Cyrus in my righteousness: I will make all his ways straight. He will rebuild my city and set my exiles free, but not for a price or reward, says the LORD Almighty."
Isaiah 46:11
From the east I summon a bird of prey; from a far-off land, a man to fulfill my purpose. What I have said, that I will bring about; what I have planned, that I will do.
Isaiah 48:15
I, even I, have spoken; yes, I have called him. I will bring him, and he will succeed in his mission.
Lamentations 1:15
"The Lord has rejected all the warriors in my midst; he has summoned an army against me to crush my young men. In his winepress the Lord has trampled Virgin Daughter Judah.
Romans 1:24
For this reason, God delivered them to sexual impurity as they followed the lusts of their hearts and dishonored their bodies with one another.
Romans 1:26
This is why God delivered them over to degrading passions. For even their females exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones.
Romans 1:28
And because they did not think it worthwhile to acknowledge God, God delivered them over to a worthless mind to do what is morally wrong.
Job 23:16
"It is God who has made my heart faint, And the Almighty who has dismayed me,
Isaiah 45:7
The One forming light and creating darkness, Causing well-being/good/benefit/prosperity and creating calamity/evil/harm/disaster; I am the LORD who does all these.
2 Kings 19:25
"'Have you not heard? Long ago I ordained it. In days of old I planned it; now I have brought it to pass, that you have turned fortified cities into piles of stone.
Isaiah 47:11
Disaster will come upon you, and you will not know how to conjure it away. A calamity will fall upon you that you cannot ward off with a ransom; a catastrophe you cannot foresee will suddenly come upon you.
Lamentations 3:38
Is it not from the mouth of the Most High that both calamities and good things come?
Nehemiah 7:5
So my God put it into my heart to assemble the nobles, the officials and the common people for registration by families. I found the genealogical record of those who had been the first to return. This is what I found written there:
Proverbs 2:6
For the LORD gives wisdom; from his mouth come knowledge and understanding.
2 Corinthians 8:16
Thanks be to God, who put into the heart of Titus the same concern I have for you.
2 Corinthians 2:14
But thanks be to God, who always leads us as captives in Christ's triumphal procession and uses us to spread the aroma of the knowledge of him everywhere.
Revelation 17:17
For God has put it into their hearts to accomplish his purpose by agreeing to hand over to the beast their royal authority, until God's words are fulfilled.
Proverbs 16:4
The LORD works out everything to its proper end-- even the wicked for a day of disaster.
Ecclesiastes 7:13
Consider what God has done: Who can straighten what he has made crooked?
Ezra 7:27
Blessed be the LORD, the God of our fathers, who put such a thing as this into the heart of the king, to beautify the house of the LORD that is in Jerusalem,
Exodus 36:2
And Moses called Bezaleel and Aholiab, and every wise hearted man, in whose heart the LORD had put wisdom, even every one whose heart stirred him up to come unto the work to do it:
Isaiah 49:8
This is what the LORD says: "In the time of my favor I will answer you, and in the day of salvation I will help you; I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people, to restore the land and to reassign its desolate inheritances,
Isaiah 65:9
I will bring forth descendants from Jacob, and from Judah those who will possess my mountains; my chosen people will inherit them, and there will my servants live.
Ezekiel 36:26
I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.
Job 2:10
He replied, "You are talking like a foolish woman. Shall we accept good from God, and not trouble?" In all this, Job did not sin in what he said.
Jeremiah 32:42
"This is what the LORD says: As I have brought all this great calamity on this people, so I will give them all the prosperity I have promised them.
Psalm 39:9
I was silent; I would not open my mouth, for you are the one who has done this.
Ecclesiastes 7:14
When times are good, be happy; but when times are bad, consider this: God has made the one as well as the other. Therefore, no one can discover anything about their future.
(God can do whatever God wills to do and is bound by nothing, not time, nor promises, nor justice, nor love, totally the only Free-Mind and Will to Power)
1 Kings 11:14
Then the LORD raised up against Solomon an adversary, Hadad the Edomite, from the royal line of Edom.
1 Kings 11:23
And God raised up against Solomon another adversary, Rezon son of Eliada, who had fled from his master, Hadadezer king of Zobah.
Ezra 1:5
Then God stirred the hearts of the priests and Levites and the leaders of the tribes of Judah and Benjamin to go to Jerusalem to rebuild the Temple of the LORD.
Haggai 1:14
So the LORD stirred up the spirit of Zerubbabel son of Shealtiel, governor of Judah, and the spirit of Joshua son of Jozadak, the high priest, and the spirit of the whole remnant of the people. They came and began to work on the house of the LORD Almighty, their God,
Isaiah 41:2
"Who has stirred up one from the east, calling him in righteousness to his service? He hands nations over to him and subdues kings before him. He turns them to dust with his sword, to windblown chaff with his bow.
Romans 9:20
But who are you, a human being, to talk back to God? "Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it, 'Why did you make me like this?'"
Isaiah 45:9
"Woe to those who quarrel with their Maker, those who are nothing but potsherds among the potsherds on the ground. Does the clay say to the potter, 'What are you making?' Does your work say, 'The potter has no hands'?
Isaiah 64:8
Yet you, LORD, are our Father. We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand.
Jeremiah 18:6
He said, "Can I not do with you, Israel, as this potter does?" declares the LORD. "Like clay in the hand of the potter, so are you in my hand, Israel.
Romans 9:21
Does not the potter have the right to make out of the same lump of clay some pottery for special purposes and some for common use?
Romans 14:4
Who are you to judge someone else's servant? To their own master, servants stand or fall. And they will stand, for the Lord is able to make them stand.
Romans 9:18
Therefore God has mercy on whom he wants to have mercy, and he hardens whom he wants to harden.
Exodus 4:21
The LORD said to Moses, "When you return to Egypt, see that you perform before Pharaoh all the wonders I have given you the power to do. But I will harden his heart so that he will not let the people go.
Exodus 7:3
But I will harden Pharaoh's heart, and though I multiply my signs and wonders in Egypt,
Exodus 9:12
But the LORD hardened Pharaoh's heart and he would not listen to Moses and Aaron, just as the LORD had said to Moses.
Exodus 10:1
Then the LORD said to Moses, "Go to Pharaoh, for I have hardened his heart and the hearts of his officials so that I may perform these signs of mine among them
Exodus 10:20
But the LORD hardened Pharaoh's heart, and he would not let the Israelites go.
Exodus 10:27
But the LORD hardened Pharaoh's heart, and he was not willing to let them go.
Exodus 11:10
Moses and Aaron performed all these wonders before Pharaoh, but the LORD hardened Pharaoh's heart, and he would not let the Israelites go out of his country.
Exodus 14:4
And I will harden Pharaoh's heart, and he will pursue them. But I will gain glory for myself through Pharaoh and all his army, and the Egyptians will know that I am the LORD." So the Israelites did this.
Exodus 14:17
I will harden the hearts of the Egyptians so that they will go in after them. And I will gain glory through Pharaoh and all his army, through his chariots and his horsemen.
Deuteronomy 2:30
But Sihon king of Heshbon refused to let us pass through. For the LORD your God had made his spirit stubborn and his heart obstinate in order to give him into your hands, as he has now done.
Joshua 11:20
For it was the LORD himself who hardened their hearts to wage war against Israel, so that he might destroy them totally, exterminating them without mercy, as the LORD had commanded Moses.
John 12:40
"He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts, so they can neither see with their eyes, nor understand with their hearts, nor turn--and I would heal them."
Romans 9:16
It does not, therefore, depend on human will or effort, but on God's mercy.
Ephesians 2:8
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-
Romans 9:15
For he says to Moses, "I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion."
Romans 9:17
For Scripture says to Pharaoh: "I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth."
Exodus 9:16
But I have raised you up for this very purpose, that I might show my power and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.
Jeremiah 10:16
But the God of Israel is no idol! He is the Creator of everything that exists, including Israel, his own special possession. The LORD of Heaven's Armies is his name!
Jeremiah 51:19
But the God of Israel is no idol! He is the Creator of everything that exists, including his people, his own special possession. The LORD of Heaven's Armies is his name!
Acts 4:24
When they heard this, they raised their voices together in prayer to God. "Sovereign Lord," they said, "you made the heavens and the earth and the sea, and everything in them.
Nehemiah 9:6
You alone are the LORD. You made the heavens, even the highest heavens, and all their starry host, the earth and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them. You give life to everything, and the multitudes of heaven worship you.
Acts 14:15
"Friends, why are you doing this? We too are only human, like you. We are bringing you good news, telling you to turn from these worthless things to the living God, who made the heavens and the earth and the sea and everything in them. (Everything, means Everything, even your thoughts whenever you have them, there is nothing that anyone creates, only God creates and everything whatsoever is the creation of God Only, you are not a partner in creation, nor do you choose anything, you do nothing, God does everything, even whatever you do is only God's creation, will, and power)
Revelation 10:6
And he swore by him who lives for ever and ever, who created the heavens and all that is in them, the earth and all that is in it, and the sea and all that is in it, and said, "There will be no more delay!
Isaiah 44:24
"This is what the LORD says-- your Redeemer, who formed you in the womb: I am the LORD, the Maker of all things, who stretches out the heavens, who spreads out the earth by myself,
Isaiah 43:14
This is what the LORD says-- your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: "For your sake I will send to Babylon and bring down as fugitives all the Babylonians, in the ships in which they took pride.
Zechariah 12:1
A prophecy: The word of the LORD concerning Israel. The LORD, who stretches out the heavens, who lays the foundation of the earth, and who forms the human spirit within a person, declares:
Isaiah 44:24
This is what the LORD says--your Redeemer and Creator: "I am the LORD, who made all things. I alone stretched out the heavens. Who was helping me when I made the earth?
Isaiah 45:18
For this is what the LORD says-- he who created the heavens, he is God; he who fashioned and made the earth, he founded it; he did not create it to be empty, but formed it to be inhabited-- he says: "I am the LORD, and there is no other.
Proverbs 30:5
Every word of God proves (makes manifest) true. He is a shield to all who come to him for protection
Deuteronomy 8:3
Yes, he humbled you by making you go hungry and then feeding you with manna, a food previously unknown to you and your ancestors. He did it to teach you that people do not live by bread alone; rather, we live by every word that comes from the mouth of the LORD.
Romans 8:30
And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified.
1 Corinthians 2:7
but we speak God's wisdom in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God predestined before the ages to our glory;
Isaiah 26:12
LORD, you establish peace for us; all that we have accomplished you have done for us.
Isaiah 25:1
O LORD, you are my God! I will exalt you in praise, I will extol your fame. For you have done extraordinary things, and executed plans made long ago exactly as you decreed.
Psalm 40:5
Many, LORD my God, are the wonders you have done, the things you planned for us. Nothing can compare with you; were I to speak and tell of your deeds, they would be too many to declare.
Ephesians 1:11
In him we were also chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will,
Ephesians 1:5
he predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will--
Philippians 2:13
for it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose.
Romans 8:14
For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God.
Jeremiah 15:2
And if they ask you, 'Where shall we go?' tell them, 'This is what the LORD says: "'Those destined for death, to death; those for the sword, to the sword; those for starvation, to starvation; those for captivity, to captivity.'
Jeremiah 16:4
"They will die of deadly diseases. They will not be mourned or buried but will be like dung lying on the ground. They will perish by sword and famine, and their dead bodies will become food for the birds and the wild animals."
Jeremiah 24:10
I will send the sword, famine and plague against them until they are destroyed from the land I gave to them and their ancestors.'"
Jeremiah 43:11
He will come and attack Egypt, bringing death to those destined for death, captivity to those destined for captivity, and the sword to those destined for the sword.
Ezekiel 5:12
A third of your people will die of the plague or perish by famine inside you; a third will fall by the sword outside your walls; and a third I will scatter to the winds and pursue with drawn sword.
Ezekiel 12:11
Say to them, 'I am a sign to you.' "As I have done, so it will be done to them. They will go into exile as captives.
Ezekiel 33:27
"Say this to them: 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: As surely as I live, those who are left in the ruins will fall by the sword, those out in the country I will give to the wild animals to be devoured, and those in strongholds and caves will die of a plague.
Zechariah 11:9
So I said, ?I will not be your shepherd. What is to die, let it die. What is to be destroyed, let it be destroyed. And let those who are left devour the flesh of one another.?
Revelation 13:10
Anyone who is destined for prison will be taken to prison. Anyone destined to die by the sword will die by the sword. This means that God's holy people must endure persecution patiently and remain faithful.
Isaiah 48:5
Therefore I told you these things long ago; before they happened I announced them to you so that you could not say, 'My images brought them about; my wooden image and metal god ordained them.'
Isaiah 44:8
Do not tremble, do not be afraid. Did I not proclaim this and foretell it long ago? You are my witnesses. Is there any God besides me? No, there is no other Rock/Stable Thing; I know not one."
Job 1:22
In all this, Job did not sin by charging God with wrongdoing.
Job 19:10
He tears me down on every side till I am gone; he uproots my hope like a tree.
Job 12:14
What he tears down cannot be rebuilt; those he imprisons cannot be released.
Job 37:7
So that everyone he has made may know his work, he stops all people from their labor.
Job 12:15
If he holds back the waters, there is drought; if he lets them loose, they devastate the land.
Job 12:16
To him belong strength and insight; both deceived and deceiver are his.
Job 12:17
He leads rulers away stripped and makes fools of judges.
Job 12:19
He leads priests away stripped and overthrows officials long established.
Job 12:20
He silences the lips of trusted advisers and takes away the discernment of elders.
Job 17:4
You have closed their minds to understanding; therefore you will not let them triumph.
Job 12:22
He reveals the deep things of darkness and brings utter darkness into the light.
Job 12:23
He makes nations great, and destroys them; he enlarges nations, and disperses them.
Job 12:24
He deprives the leaders of the earth of their reason; he makes them wander in a trackless waste.
Job 12:25
They grope in darkness with no light; he makes them stagger like drunkards.
Job 38:36
Who gives the ibis wisdom or gives the rooster understanding?
Job 38:39
"Do you hunt the prey for the lioness and satisfy the hunger of the lions
Job 38:41
Who provides food for the raven when its young cry out to God and wander about for lack of food?
Job 39:17
for God did not endow her with wisdom or give her a share of good sense.
Job 39:26
"Does the hawk take flight by your wisdom and spread its wings toward the south?
Job 39:27
Does the eagle soar at your command and build its nest on high?
Job 40:14
Then I myself will admit to you that your own right hand can save you.
Job 41:11
Who has a claim against me that I must pay? Everything under heaven belongs to me.

Romans 11:35
"Who has ever given to God, that God should repay them?"
1 Corinthians 10:26
for, "The earth is the Lord's, and everything in it."
Deuteronomy 10:14
To the LORD your God belong the heavens, even the highest heavens, the earth and everything in it.
Job 9:5
He moves mountains without their knowing it and overturns them in his anger.
Job 42:2
"I know that you can do all things; no purpose of yours can be thwarted.
Job 42:3
You asked, 'Who is this that obscures my plans without knowledge?' Surely I spoke of things I did not understand, things too wonderful for me to know.
Job 42:7
After the LORD had said these things to Job, he said to Eliphaz the Temanite, "I am angry with you and your two friends, because you have not spoken the truth about me, as my servant Job has.
Job 42:8
So now take seven bulls and seven rams and go to my servant Job and sacrifice a burnt offering for yourselves. My servant Job will pray for you, and I will accept his prayer and not deal with you according to your folly. You have not spoken the truth about me, as my servant Job has."

God does everything, and if you read Job you will understand that as well. God is the tormentor, the cause of disease, the deceived and the deceiver are his doing, he is the cause of all delusion, we are at the mercy of God, God can in an instant turn us away and destroy us, and God answers to no authority, God does whatever God wants to do. So please don't ignore the scripture, please understand that there is nothing but God's will in action, you can not do anything, it is God doing it all ultimately.

Job 9:32
"God is not a mortal like me, so I cannot argue with him or take him to trial.

Job 9:34
The mediator could make God stop beating me, and I would no longer live in terror of his punishment.

Job 9:35
Then I could speak to him without fear, but I cannot do that in my own strength.

Job 10:7
though you know that I am not guilty and that no one can rescue me from your hand?

Job 10:8
"'You formed me with your hands; you made me, yet now you completely destroy me.

Job 9:22
It is all the same; that is why I say, 'He destroys both the blameless and the wicked.'?

Some letters do have meanings attached to them based on how they were used as symbols, for example in Greek, Alpha and Omega had meanings associated with them, which were not necessarily "First and Last" exactly, since Alpha was the letter which meant total negation and Omega had its own different meaning:

1 A ? alpha, the first letter of the Greek alphabet. 1/a (alpha) is used as a prefix (called its "privative use") and typically means "no" or "not" (= "un-," "without").

[Greek words, whose first letter (of the root) is alpha, can not take an "alpha-privative" to negate them, so the only way to express their "antithesis" is using a negative particle before them (e.g. mē, ou).]

Its the same as "Subhan" really, meaning The Nothing, the Unlike Anything, Non-Information.

(Its the letter "a" in Greek by the way, so not "Alpha" if you were feeling any urge to start adding A+L+P+H+A and whatever meanings you have associated to each of those letters, it is just "a")

Omega, which is just "o" in Greek (not O+M+E+G+A which is just an English transliteration for word referring to the single letter) seems to mean "Unbounded" and "Limitless" and "Infinite" or "Ongoing" or "Endless" or "Continuing Forever" and so "The Not That Is Forever" or "The Nothing that is Everlasting".

"5598 Ō (long ō, originally formed by pronouncing two short o's/omikrons together, cf. Zodhiates, Dictionary) ? the final letter of the Greek alphabet; (figuratively) God's infinity (endlessness), in contrast to alpha ? the first letter of the Greek alphabet which represents the Lord as the unoriginated originator of all life and all that is eternal.

In the NT, 5598 ("Ōmega") is always used of the glorified Christ (Rev 1:8, 21;6, 22:13), referring to His absolute limitlessness to meet all the needs of finite (limited) people."

Thank you for the question!

24:35
Allah is the light of the heavens and the earth; a likeness of His light is as a niche in which is a lamp, the lamp is in a glass, (and) the glass is as it were a brightly shining star, lit from a
Read these
Easy Religion in a Nutshell
[url="http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-59014.html"]http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-59014.html[/url]
This may answer many questions!
[url="https://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-505254.html"]https://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-505254.html[/url]
Kindly email me: [email]foxyfoxgames@gmail.com[/email]

huruf

You have done here commendable compiling work.

I have not read everything, but some and I think what I have read is the foundation of your fundamental contentions with the forum: Everything comes from God. I agree.

But still people ar under the empire of morality, fitra, or whatever you want to call it. And people, even if it harms them recognize things as just or equitative or as the opposite and even if they do cling to something inequitable because "it is to their advantaage, they do know that it is not equitable even at the same time they try to tell themselves that it is equitable, because if they convince themselves of it, they will feel mor eocmfortable and will not spoil their fun with conscience or guilt.

By this I mean, the mnoral disgrace, no matter what God makes happen, is still possible for people. And they know it. and God knows it. So even if everything comes from God, our God given conscience also comes from God. In fact our task is not so much to be happy in this world as to balance our accounts in it. Thos are our accounts, not God's accounts, even if He has set the rules and will do whatever He wills, and oes whatever He wills. Of what He does we are not responsible, but of our accounts, we are responsible, That is we may be, we will be brought to account. Punshiment, hell is like an account settlement the esecutive way like when a mortgage is executed. For that there is no postponement, no excuse, no sustitute social work or whatever, unelss God wills, of course He may will, or He may not. Or He can chose to make us all good and conscientious of a go or not.
When our accounts are balanced then we will be in peace, safe, sane. That is what the Qur'an says about the mizaan. Every thing He created with the mizaan.

About God's horror... yes, we better clear ourselves of his names of Power or constriction, and the best way to keep us safe from them is to worship with our deeds those names of Mercy and beauty. Be merciful, be patient, be forgiving... very obvious, even if we find it difficult to do all the time. We should court those things that we do nto want that they be inflicted on us, because if we are cold to the needy, to those who suffer, we will get coldness on our suffering an needs in the balance.

As to "bad" things hapenning to people, in one of the ayas you have quoted, I point out that bad, and evil is not the same. Bad things can occur to people because God wills, but that is not evil. It is God who defines evil from his majesty. what He wills by definition cannot be evil even if it can be real bad and painful. Evil is for human usage to mean precisely what draws us away from God deliberately.

Salaam

FreedomStands

Quote from: huruf on July 08, 2015, 09:05:34 PM
You have done here commendable compiling work.

I have not read everything, but some and I think what I have read is the foundation of your fundamental contentions with the forum: Everything comes from God. I agree.

But still people ar under the empire of morality, fitra, or whatever you want to call it. And people, even if it harms them recognize things as just or equitative or as the opposite and even if they do cling to something inequitable because "it is to their advantaage, they do know that it is not equitable even at the same time they try to tell themselves that it is equitable, because if they convince themselves of it, they will feel mor eocmfortable and will not spoil their fun with conscience or guilt.

By this I mean, the mnoral disgrace, no matter what God makes happen, is still possible for people. And they know it. and God knows it. So even if everything comes from God, our God given conscience also comes from God. In fact our task is not so much to be happy in this world as to balance our accounts in it. Thos are our accounts, not God's accounts, even if He has set the rules and will do whatever He wills, and oes whatever He wills. Of what He does we are not responsible, but of our accounts, we are responsible, That is we may be, we will be brought to account. Punshiment, hell is like an account settlement the esecutive way like when a mortgage is executed. For that there is no postponement, no excuse, no sustitute social work or whatever, unelss God wills, of course He may will, or He may not. Or He can chose to make us all good and conscientious of a go or not.
When our accounts are balanced then we will be in peace, safe, sane. That is what the Qur'an says about the mizaan. Every thing He created with the mizaan.

About God's horror... yes, we better clear ourselves of his names of Power or constriction, and the best way to keep us safe from them is to worship with our deeds those names of Mercy and beauty. Be merciful, be patient, be forgiving... very obvious, even if we find it difficult to do all the time. We should court those things that we do nto want that they be inflicted on us, because if we are cold to the needy, to those who suffer, we will get coldness on our suffering an needs in the balance.

As to "bad" things hapenning to people, in one of the ayas you have quoted, I point out that bad, and evil is not the same. Bad things can occur to people because God wills, but that is not evil. It is God who defines evil from his majesty. what He wills by definition cannot be evil even if it can be real bad and painful. Evil is for human usage to mean precisely what draws us away from God deliberately.

Salaam

Thank you, I hope you find some time to read it all.

I use the word "evil" to mean "harm", just based on English etymology:

"In Old English and other older Germanic languages other than Scandinavian, "this word is the most comprehensive adjectival expression of disapproval, dislike or disparagement" [OED]. Evil was the word the Anglo-Saxons used where we would use bad, cruel, unskillful, defective (adj.), or harm (n.), crime, misfortune, disease (n.). In Middle English, bad took the wider range of senses and evil began to focus on moral badness. Both words have good as their opposite. Evil-favored (1520s) meant "ugly." Evilchild is attested as an English surname from 13c.

The adverb is Old English yfele, originally of words or speech. Also as a noun in Old English, "what is bad; sin, wickedness; anything that causes injury, morally or physically." Especially of a malady or disease from c. 1200. The meaning "extreme moral wickedness" was one of the senses of the Old English noun, but it did not become established as the main sense of the modern word until 18c."

Even in that sense though, "God created everything" "God creates everything", meaning that even the disbelief, the lies, the moral wickedness people think of and the performance, all of it are the creations of Allah specifically as they occur in every detail. So if "Jack rapes Jane" the specific way in which that rape occurs, Jack's intention to do it, all his thoughts, Jane's suffering, and Jack's immorality and "evilness" is all the creation of Allah and it was also God who made it so, if God had not willed it, Jane never would have been raped, nor would Jack have ever thought of it. Jack has no power on his own, nor does Jane have any power to prevent the calamity or disaster or evilness of being raped by Jack. The rape of Jane was the will of God, and the will of God was thus that Jack does evil, and that Jane suffers evil, and every element of that experience both of them had in whatever ways they had it is "information" which Allah created, there simply is not other creator of information or concepts or anything. We hope that God will do whatever is most pleasant, but God does whatever God wills.

Yes, what I wrote contains my general issues with much of the forum and much of the world, since most people these days seem to believe strongly that God is not really the sole power, but that there are other determiners and little powers at least who do this or that and "change" the course of events by their own will and power.

I believe people should behave as though they have a "free will" and thus to choose what they deem most right and best that will help them in the most in the end, but in truth, I don't believe they have anything except the "appearance of Free Will" that what they imagine is their will, is actually the will of God, be it good for them or bad for them, and that God makes some evildoers, and makes other good, and God determines their livelihood and God determines their birth, and God determines their death, and God determines every moment of their existence and how they experience anything and what they experience and where they walk and where they sleep.

Like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56Vgv2wej8w

Our thoughts, speech, actions, food, decisions, will, code, morality, religion, place of origin, place of living, what we wear, what we see, what we pray, how we pray, our sensation, All is from God, the good and the evil, the harm and the benefit, the winning and the losing, the laughter and the tears, and not one can prevent it, change it, earn it, sell it, cleanse it, or do anything at all against any of it good or bad except Allah.

There is no strength, save in Allah:

18:39
If only, when thou enteredst thy garden, thou hadst said: That which Allah willeth (will come to pass)! There is no strength save in Allah! Though thou seest me as less than thee in wealth and children,

25:2
To Whom belongs the Kingdom of the heavens and the earth, and He has not taken to Him a child, and He has no associate in the Kingdom; and He created everything, so He has determined it an (exact) determination.

35:15
O man! It is you, who stand in need of God, whereas He alone is self-sufficient, the One to whom all credit/praise is due.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXvzzTICvJs

Read these
[url="http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-59014.html"]http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-59014.html[/url]
[url="https://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-505254.html"]https://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-505254.html[/url]

huruf

Again, all that agreed, God does everything, no problem there, but God does that we are moral and accountable, we are a piece of creation which in itself is complete and us such as he has created us are accountable. I do not give a damn about the discussion on free will, it is hopeless and it does not matter at all, because it is not a a universal law but a conundrum that we set up for ourselves. That we are accountable we understand because it is a fact of life. Sometimes we are brought to account, some other times we aren't, but as far as God is concerned, he is not uhnclear, we will be brou8ght to account. The question seems to be is if God does everything why are we brought to account. Because we are not God and God is God and he has made everthing and has made it the way He wants it and we have done nothing. Only we find ourselves allready made and with no choice as to being accountable or not. We are, which is a nuisance, but that is the way it is. On the other hand when God speaks to us, he also tells us of the  many rewards of accountability. So we are the donkey with the carrot and the stick, but we will not be behind forever. We will get one or the other or both one after the other. Alhamdulillah, because his Mercy for us is greaater than his wrath whatwver wrath, being of God is.

Salaam

FreedomStands

For me, it is just a matter of being like a bird singing a song. If you benefit from it, or if it leads you to harm, I am just like a bird, singing my song.

13:13
and the thunder extols His limitless glory and praises Him, and [so do] the angels, in awe of Him; and He [it is who] lets loose the thunderbolts and strikes with them whom He wills. And yet, they stubbornly argue about God, notwithstanding [all evidence] that He alone has the power to contrive whatever His unfathomable wisdom wills!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltK5c60nBHQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wi6kIpqmuak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnLB04yPptk

The Controlled Descent to Hell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMUDVMiITOU

Read these

FreedomStands

Quote from: huruf on July 08, 2015, 10:09:07 PM
Again, all that agreed, God does everything, no problem there, but God does that we are moral and accountable, we are a piece of creation which in itself is complete and us such as he has created us are accountable. I do not give a damn about the discussion on free will, it is hopeless and it does not matter at all, because it is not a a universal law but a conundrum that we set up for ourselves. That we are accountable we understand because it is a fact of life. Sometimes we are brought to account, some other times we aren't, but as far as God is concerned, he is not uhnclear, we will be brou8ght to account. The question seems to be is if God does everything why are we brought to account. Because we are not God and God is God and he has made everthing and has made it the way He wants it and we have done nothing. Only we find ourselves allready made and with no choice as to being accountable or not. We are, which is a nuisance, but that is the way it is. On the other hand when God speaks to us, he also tells us of the  many rewards of accountability. So we are the donkey with the carrot and the stick, but we will not be behind forever. We will get one or the other or both one after the other. Alhamdulillah, because his Mercy for us is greaater than his wrath whatwver wrath, being of God is.

Salaam

Though it may be part of the experience of anyone that they are made to feel responsible or held in a trial, the entire trial is an "experience" made of "information". It is like the accountability of a character in a book, where it is written that they did such and such and then such and such happened, and they were brought to trial", yet it is the author who wrote what the character did, not the character, the character is really "nothing" except what the author makes it to be. So if God says that a person God makes kill someone should also receive punishment, then it will be so, and if God says that a person who has not done anything wrong should be born and die and live again all in suffering, it will be so. God can do whatever God wills, and none can stop God or put an end to any of it.

We dread the Author, and pray that the Writer of our Book which is our life and being, makes us the best and most good character, and gives us the best and most good account and book and history and livelihood, and gives us all the good and none of the evil ever in any experience.

The Author has at any moment the power to change the story, and that is easy. In a second it can be written that such and such experiences madness or delusion or goes astray. That is God's will, the Author can write freely, nothing controls the Author's writing but the Author alone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HicTVsANFMA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgxACD-rL5c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0s-YdkJqpM

* This one if only one video will be watched for this set: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXvejBDkdu8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orn-wx1bJ8o
Read these

good logic

Peace FreedomStands.

GOD created everything , to GOD belongs everything, GOD does whatever HE wishes....

But GOD is fair,just, the truth, does no injustice, ....

This same idea is here:

http://www.masjidtucson.org/publications/videos/vid.php?vid=ospZqOXEAGc

Which GOD?
What is a true believer?  Do we have a choice? How far can we go with our choices?
A lot to ponder!!!
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/[/url]

Man of Faith

FreedomStands,

So if God says that a person God makes kill someone should also receive punishment, then it will be so, and if God says that a person who has not done anything wrong should be born and die and live again all in suffering, it will be so. God can do whatever God wills, and none can stop God or put an end to any of it.

That is a twisted view of everything. The Sustainer can surely do whatever, but there is a frame of free will or otherwise the test would be pointless. It would be like someone playing with voodoo dolls. People who believe in predestination never reflect sufficiently upon what it is they propagate. The test would be redundant if it was so. The Sustainer created an independent intelligence that can operate on its own just like an advanced Artificial Intelligence. The aware person does not acknowledge this type of life though but merges with his or her Sustainer. He or she is still a subconsciousness within a grand consciousness however.

If a person kills then that is from himself or herself that does that or else it would be pointless to be aware of any commandment not to kill in the first place.

The Sustainer intelligently plans a scheme and executes influence on people, particularly lifeless people, but all the time the choice to execute an action lies on the actual person.

For example, I feel inspiration (influence) from the Sustainer to continue on this reinterpretation work on the Quran and I continue to do so even though if I consciously wanted I could quit doing it at any time, and it is tedious and requires a lot of my time to the extent that it becomes tiring. And sometimes I wonder why I am doing it for some thankless bunch of people who only complain about my discoveries and who say I am only inventing meanings and who knows what. Some days I feel I would do just like Jonah and give a damn about it. But then I remind myself that I actually know there is an ancient prophecy of Isaiah that still needs to be fulfilled.

Be well
Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]

huruf

Quote from: FreedomStands on July 08, 2015, 10:33:03 PM
Though it may be part of the experience of anyone that they are made to feel responsible or held in a trial, the entire trial is an "experience" made of "information". It is like the accountability of a character in a book, where it is written that they did such and such and then such and such happened, and they were brought to trial", yet it is the author who wrote what the character did, not the character, the character is really "nothing" except what the author makes it to be. So if God says that a person God makes kill someone should also receive punishment, then it will be so, and if God says that a person who has not done anything wrong should be born and die and live again all in suffering, it will be so. God can do whatever God wills, and none can stop God or put an end to any of it.

We dread the Author, and pray that the Writer of our Book which is our life and being, makes us the best and most good character, and gives us the best and most good account and book and history and livelihood, and gives us all the good and none of the evil ever in any experience.

The Author has at any moment the power to change the story, and that is easy. In a second it can be written that such and such experiences madness or delusion or goes astray. That is God's will, the Author can write freely, nothing controls the Author's writing but the Author alone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HicTVsANFMA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgxACD-rL5c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0s-YdkJqpM

* This one if only one video will be watched for this set: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXvejBDkdu8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orn-wx1bJ8o

Yes, God invented murder and many awful things... whatever, but God also set some laws which we know because the apply to the material world and to the abstract domain and wh has given us a fitra, so it is not a matter of arbitrariness, we have a godgiven framework, God given parameters, God given foreknowledge. God may kill us for being merciful, yes He may, but He has already told us how the course runs.

Now you may say why should those that He makes evil suffer because He made them like that. If they are responsible for their evilness they will have to make the balance some way. They are accountable and you might say non guilty because if God had wanted He would have made good, but He did not make them good... YET, and still they are accountable at the end of this run, and if they are guilty, by doing evil deriberately, you may disagree that God should not have made them that way, but He did, and the question is whether God would wrong someboyd. He says He would not He will not. So nobody will be wrong but God has created what he has willed and since everything will turn out right, no reason to complain or to be discomfitted. May be we suffer, yes, but suffering is not evil, it is not wrong, it is just a way to return to Him. So it is good.

Sallam

FreedomStands

Quote from: good logic on July 08, 2015, 10:52:31 PM
Peace FreedomStands.

GOD created everything , to GOD belongs everything, GOD does whatever HE wishes....

But GOD is fair,just, the truth, does no injustice, ....

This same idea is here:

http://www.masjidtucson.org/publications/videos/vid.php?vid=ospZqOXEAGc

Which GOD?
What is a true believer?  Do we have a choice? How far can we go with our choices?
A lot to ponder!!!
GOD bless you.
Peace.

I feel that I quoted sufficiently enough to demonstrate at least what the mainstream translations of a great deal of verses from the Qur'an and Bible tend to say. Besides that though, even an Atheist could understand it based on the apparent "facts of life" they are faced with, if they think.

The Qur'an depicts the polytheists or disbelievers as the ones who say "if only we had done something else, then such and such might have lived" lol, no, such and such could never have lived, nor could they have done anything else.

The extent to which it goes is "to the max". If you go by Science, if you go by the Qur'an, if you go by the Bible, if you go by common sense that looks deeply into the chain of apparent causation, there is just no way around doing whatever at all any of us do.

It is only that people want to say certain things like "God is not unjust" etc etc that this becomes a problem, just like they want to say "God has a son though!", but God is the creator of all injustice, God determines whatever is Justice and is the Judge of All, God makes the Laws.

In some city, the law may be to murder children, and they call it justice, so they can say "King so and so is just, because he kills many children".

Islam is the acceptance that God determines everything, down to our insanity and customs however terrible. There is not "Justice over God binding God" but Justice is a concept God creates and manipulates. So if God says God is just, who can stop God? God creates even the opposing voices. Surrender is realizing that only the Ultimate is the power, not anyone can even turn their face except by God turning their face. What power is there to alter God's will? No, it is God's will, otherwise another Power is suggested, known as "Chance", and thus it is left up to "Chance" which controls all things, but "Chance" is only another name of God alone, as there is no other Power, and nothing is let loose from God's mighty grasp.
Read these