News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Introduction

Started by TheAfricanLamb, December 27, 2015, 05:33:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheAfricanLamb

May the Peace be with you.

Greetings from your brother in the Netherlands.

Peace.
God Alone we should serve, and seek for help.

Invalid777

:welcome: brother

The rabbit hole goes very deep. If you feel confused, The Source of Knowledge is always there.
Religion is the world's most prolific mental illness

[url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJM5mipwebw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJM5mipwebw[/url]

TheAfricanLamb

Quote from: Invalid777 on December 27, 2015, 06:17:14 PM
:welcome: brother

The rabbit hole goes very deep. If you feel confused, The Source of Knowledge is always there.

May the Peace be with you.

He the Alive, does not get Tired nor Sleep. He is the One, and Only, Nothing can be compared to Him. The Wise, the Knower, the Hearer, the Aware, the King. May God guide me, and increase my Knowledge and re unite me with the Prophets, the Martyrs and the Believers in the Highest in Hes Company.

At the moment i am learning Hes Language. I am thirsty.

Peace.

God Alone we should serve, and seek for help.

Taro Hiroshi

Hi TheAfricanLamb,

Welcome man.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

There is very little information about you in your first post in this thread. Are you African?

Peace.

Sadia Afrin

Hello africanlamb Salam :)
Great to have you.You will see some  thought provoking works here.I found all the regular members giving their genuine effort.I just read allthe posts normally that get shared,never really participating because my caliber is not upto the level.I personally found brother Aymaan's work really helpful regarding faith related issues like hajj and salat and zakat and with specific dates too.May i suggest, if your interested in history like myself,then  do read the  posts of bro Pzuzu.They are hugely awesome.
Greetings from Bangladesh  :welcome:
"Be steadfast,enjoin kindness , avoid ignorance and bear with patience what ever befalls you" 7:199