Author Topic: Man of Faith  (Read 4313 times)

theNabster

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
Man of Faith
« on: June 29, 2015, 12:43:28 AM »
Peace

This deservedly belongs in the trash, after a heated exchange with Man of Faith, the Flat Earth pazuzu thread got rightly locked by Brother Layth, as a result, and still boiling with anger I presume, Man of Faith sent me this message, but blocks me from answering it in Private  ;D

I find it hilarious so share this here, and my answer I couldn't post him :)

MoF said:

What can I say... your Pride is breath-taking, you remind me of Satan  >:D
---

Rather having pride than being like sheep who follow others fabrications without reflection.

Your behavior is appalling and you have to change it because you are focused on entirely the wrong things. I am not intending to be your enemy while we were having a discussion on the forum but actually responding that you eventually would apply your brain instead of following what you have learned and think it true. You have to "relearn what you have learned" when something makes better sense than what you believe.

Even if we put everything about doctrines aside as per details then you cannot miss that behavior is the most important detail and you fail miserably when you are unfriendly in your counter with me or anyone else for that sake. Even if they are unfriendly to you that does not warrant you the right to be unfriendly towards them.

Be well

I said:

I am glad to make you furious, that might trigger an enlightenment vector for you to ride on ;)

You say it is not even my own story, of course it isn't, I absolutely concur.

It is Allah's story, and we are mere participants.

The sooner you realise and accept that, the better for you.

Peace

41:53 We will show them Our Signs in the universe, and in their own selves, until it becomes manifest to them that this (Qur'an) is the truth.

Samira1234

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: Man of Faith
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2015, 01:29:41 AM »
Hello theNabster,

I understand your fury and problems with MoF. I am sure the exchanges haven't been good for either of you. So I hope you both please calm down, take a drink of water, and... sit back :)

After that, perhaps each of you can ponder over the other's words, and see if there is anything worth taking, even if in small bit. For me personally though, I give more priority with what connects with me in my heart and intuition than written words in a Scripture, since words can be sometimes the most unreliable form of communication, even if it seems the most straightforward form. Words can be manipulated, changed, or even if true, cannot contain the totality of the reality of the picture, since human language can be pretty limited. Our feelings and instincts give more hint to reality than just written words. We have to consult our "inner messenger" in order to verify outside truth. Just my two cents.

Have a good day :)

Peace.
Inner space is as infinite as outer space.

Where there is life there is hope.

Religion is A box; Spirituality is a golden spiral.

A.W

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2015, 01:49:41 AM »
Salaam theNabster

I suppose he believes his thinking and interpretation is flawless - hence the pride. Best not to say anything at all in such cases.

theNabster

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2015, 02:11:56 AM »
Hello theNabster,

I understand your fury and problems with MoF. I am sure the exchanges haven't been good for either of you. So I hope you both please calm down, take a drink of water, and... sit back :)

After that, perhaps each of you can ponder over the other's words, and see if there is anything worth taking, even if in small bit. For me personally though, I give more priority with what connects with me in my heart and intuition than written words in a Scripture, since words can be sometimes the most unreliable form of communication, even if it seems the most straightforward form. Words can be manipulated, changed, or even if true, cannot contain the totality of the reality of the picture, since human language can be pretty limited. Our feelings and instincts give more hint to reality than just written words. We have to consult our "inner messenger" in order to verify outside truth. Just my two cents.

Have a good day :)

Peace.

Peace

At the risk of showing pride, I feel very calm, and relaxed, it is Man of Faith who got agitated :)
41:53 We will show them Our Signs in the universe, and in their own selves, until it becomes manifest to them that this (Qur'an) is the truth.

FreedomStands

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2015, 03:01:18 AM »
It can be thought of another way too though, that Man of Faith cares enough to give you consistent and lengthy enough responses, so is genuinely trying to help and stuff. It can be thought of as a nice gesture too.

Other people on here might just stop or give up or something and basically say to hell with it and the person instead of trying repeatedly to get them to think the same way.

It might be annoying seeming when the views differ, but it can be thought of as a nice thing too though.

In the case of Man of Faith it is simply a matter of realizing he does not follow mainstream standards of dealing with the words but has discovered a method of word translation that others have not really ever used before, which is the cause of much of the conflicts.

Besides that though, the views of Man of Faith are relatively simple to understand. Mind over Matter in a sense, overcome your fleshy carnal desires through discipline and achieve mastery over yourself to ascend to a higher level of God consciousness. It is a kind of old message found throughout Greek philosophy like in Stoicism, and also in Buddhism, some Hindu sects, and Christianity.

Even if the translation technique is not mainstream or accepted, one can at least agree to not letting impulses or chemical reactions over rule righteousness or self control.
Read these
Easy Religion in a Nutshell
http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-59014.html
This may answer many questions!
https://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-505254.html
Kindly email me: foxyfoxgames@gmail.com

theNabster

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2015, 03:18:54 AM »

When all is said and done... we die, are cremated, or eaten by maggots...

FreedomStands

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2015, 03:26:27 AM »
When all is said and done... we die, are cremated, or eaten by maggots...

Yeah. I guess its nice if we can't secretly feel it. What if we are just stuck unable to move or say anything and we feel it all still, that would be really terrible.
Read these

theNabster

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2015, 03:35:31 AM »
Yeah. I guess its nice if we can't secretly feel it. What if we are just stuck unable to move or say anything and we feel it all still, that would be really terrible.

The Sunnis believe in something called the torment of the grave for the wicked, and they do make it sound really terrible indeed, though no Quranic evidence to it ;)

FreedomStands

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2015, 03:53:27 AM »
The Sunnis believe in something called the torment of the grave for the wicked, and they do make it sound really terrible indeed, though no Quranic evidence to it ;)

Haha yeah, I was thinking of that while writing it. I don't believe in it, but it could be true. Things are so crappy that one might as well add some torment to the grave while we're at it.
Read these

FreedomStands

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2015, 03:56:16 AM »
so many of these things barely have any taste! It isn't a problem with my taste buds, which are very keen, some things totally have taste, its just that its like they don't even care about these products and are just selling stuff with barely any taste because the customers mean nothing to them!
Read these