Author Topic: On intuition and false prophets  (Read 11094 times)

Man of Faith

• Wise One / Burnout
Re: On intuition and false prophets
« Reply #140 on: July 04, 2015, 10:48:24 PM »
Hi FreedomStands,

Personally I clearly believe that Pharaoh is a Semitic origin word. If one searches like I did for the roots they see the meaning of his name. It refers to being high or highborn. The ending 'nun' ن in his name is not part of the root and refers to his integrity as a person, i.e. he was highborn, probably not referring to that he was of this world but likely referring to the position as god that he believed about himself. The High House was not referring to this world, and probably why the Egyptians in their sepulchers (pyramids) made a channel through the top of the pyramid that beams of light hit the chamber where the mummified corpse of the Pharaoh was.

"The earliest instance where pr-aa is used specifically to address the ruler is in a letter to Amenhotep IV (Akhenaten), who reigned circa 1353–1336 BC, which is addressed to 'Pharaoh, all life, prosperity, and health!.[6] During the eighteenth dynasty (16th to 14th centuries BC) the title pharaoh was employed as a reverential designation of the ruler. About the late twenty-first dynasty (10th century BC), however, instead of being used alone as before, it began to be added to the other titles before the ruler's name, and from the twenty-fifth dynasty (eighth to seventh centuries BC) it was, at least in ordinary usage, the only epithet prefixed to the royal appellative.[7]

In my theoretical mindworks Moses lived around 1500 BC. I think the Pharaoh was called Pharaoh before it is attested in any discovered text. I have made an estimation of 28 generations (based on a traditional account) between Jesus and Abraham. The average age may have varied, but I take it that prophets in general lived healthily and long lives of about 65-75 years on average and that becomes about 2000 years meaning Abraham lived about 2000BC. Taking that into consideration, when Moses lived may very well have been in the 16th century BC like you posted in the information from historical sources.

Apparently the Pharaohs did not learn their lesson with the drowned Pharaoh and kept calling themselves Pharaoh despite that.

"The name "Haman" was not known until the decoding of Egyptian hieroglyphics in the 19th century. When the hieroglyphics were decoded, it was understood that Haman was a close helper of the Pharaoh and was "the head of the stone quarries.""

I think it is quite clear Mesr was Egypt personally.

Be well
Website reference: http://iamthatiam.boards.net

FreedomStands

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #141 on: August 03, 2015, 06:53:48 PM »
Oh wait a second! Atlantis!
Read these
Easy Religion in a Nutshell
http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-59014.html
This may answer many questions!
https://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-505254.html
Kindly email me: foxyfoxgames@gmail.com

truthseeker11

• Truth Seeker
« Reply #142 on: August 08, 2015, 08:54:56 AM »
Hello Samira,

Wow, I am loving the new and improved Samira 2.0 :)

Been a while since I have been last active. Anyway, I found this really interesting video by Teal Swan, a famous American spiritual teacher, whose other videos I have been watching had blown my mind in several ways, and wanted to share with you guys. This video deals with false prophets, personal intuition, God energy within us, etc. Also how ideas from the Universe into a person are translated in the person's mind, and translations mean interpretations, and interpretations depends on the person's perspective. Hence to get a more authentic perspective of the universe, we get it mainly through collective perspectives from different people. Please watch this video and hope you become a little more enlightened on the matter as I have been :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_DpoLmfyAY

Thank you for sharing this video.

When I came across her at first, I judged her a lot, starting from her sensual appeal, her way of speaking, the fact she makes money out of it too, etc. That too I hardly read her work that time. I avoided her for a few months. Later I came across her videos, and in several videos I watched on her YouTube channel, most of what she said resonated deep within me, and the ones that didn't, I am either unsure about or don't agree with her perspective, which is okay, since we have different perspectives.

I am glad you were not judgmental and focused on the message rather than the messenger! No one is perfect and no one will resonate with you 100%. We should take what resonates with us and discard what doesn't. The law of free will is one of the most precious gifts given to us by source.

The truth is within all of us, due to all of us being an extension of source; we just have to discover it. When something resonates with us on a deeper level, it is because it resonates with the already present truth within us, and we recognize it as the truth. This is why the most important thing is reflection, meditation, self-discovery, and communication with source to discover the truth within us. This process of self-discovery is how we communicate with source, since we are all tiny physical and spiritual manifestations of source itself. This is why al-quran stresses the importance of inner conscience (30:30), using mind/logic (numerous verses), knowledge (17:36), and real world evidence (41:53), to discover the truth.

This process of self-discovery will make you realize the purpose of your current existence/incarnation, and why you made the choices about yourself that you made before this existence, and why you FREELY chose to be born in this existence. Pay close attention to the catalysts occurring in your life to aid you in the process of self-discovery and to understand what areas of your life need to be worked on for the purpose of expansion (spiritual progress). Those catalysts were programmed by you before you came into this existence, to help you in expansion/harvest (spiritual progress).

This is also known as shadow work:

http://tealswan.com/articles/what-is-shadow-work.

Please also take a look at "the law of one":

http://www.llresearch.org/library/the_law_of_one_pdf/the_law_of_one_pdf.aspx

It says almost the same things as Teal Swan says, from a slightly different perspective, plus some other new information. I am sure it will blow your mind also!

I am sure it will help you resolve the following:

I am still figuring out myself on these matters. And why God would set up a universe like this and still call Itself most compassionate, merciful, wise and just.

It will also give you some mind blowing information about where the biblical teachings (and indirectly al-quran) originated from which will resolve a lot of your questions.

I think you guys heard my criticism regarding the Quran earlier. Here is another verse deserving criticism of this god who apparently sent the Quran. This god is by no way Most Compassionate, Merciful, Wise and Just, because there are many people who are apparently better than this god. We are like toys to this god, to be rewarded and punished according to His will (or whims, the way I am seeing it).

I know a God does have an outmost power like this, and for many of us who are unaware if the grand design do feel like this about the world. Hence this is another reason why I keep searching for spiritual truths which hopefully resonate with me somehow. One thing though, just saying, I do not trust the Quran's current standard translation. I dont know which person can read such verses and feel uplifted, except to think "well its all a test anyway, and the Hereafter is the real world" or "we should be grateful for the existing love and blessings in this life". The second point I agree with myself, but not in the context of accepting the Quran the way it is written as well.

What I meant is that the way the Quran has been translated, or it's current method of translation on relying on Arabic dictionaries, produce meanings of verses which one time says one thing, another time something else. Which is why I don't trust it when mainstream Arabic dictionaries are being used.

Have you considered the possibility that instead of translation issue, the current quraanic text might not be identical to the original text of al-quran channeled to Muhammad by positive sixth dimensional entity by the name of Gabriel? That there could be additions/deletions/omissions from the original text, which could be the result of negative channeling by the negative higher dimensional entities (for the purpose of furthering their agenda of "service to self" by control and establishing a hierarchical structure), just like they did in the case of Moses.

This is why I am eagerly awaiting the archeological discovery of the original text of al-quran but not too optimistic because "the ones in power" will not make it publicly available just like in the case of Sana'a manuscripts, because it will expose their agenda.

For all those who disagree with whatever I said above, please feel free to discard it if it doesn't resonate with you. Eventually all of us will discover the truth and return to source.

May the infinite creator (source, sustainer) guide us all to the truth.
6:116 And if you obey the majority of those on Earth they will lead you away from God’s path; that is because they follow conjecture, and that is because they only guess.

10:36 Most of them only follow conjecture. While conjecture does not avail against the truth in anything. God is aware of what they do.

2:170 And if they are told: “Follow what God has sent down,” they say: “No, we will follow what we found our fathers doing!” What if their fathers did not understand anything and were not guided?

28:75 And We will extract from every nation a witness, then We will say: “Bring forth your proof.” They will then realize that all truth belongs with God, and what they had invented will abandon them.

FreedomStands

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #143 on: August 08, 2015, 10:06:31 AM »
If you're loving these people, I know a place you'll find great company!
Read these
Easy Religion in a Nutshell
http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-59014.html
This may answer many questions!
https://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-505254.html
Kindly email me: foxyfoxgames@gmail.com

Timotheus

• Truth Seeker
« Reply #144 on: October 15, 2015, 11:43:20 PM »
We dont need any spiritual teachers/guides, thats what God is for
What could i say that is better than what God has already informed us of?
Follow God
Seek His guidance, the only guidance
Glory and Praise be to God, rabbil Aalameen

Man of Faith

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #145 on: October 16, 2015, 01:58:49 PM »
But if a prophet was there you would still listen to him, would you not?

That argument is so naive because I think no one would refrain from listening to someone coming with a good piece of advice. Or perhaps you are right, and that is why the prophets were so unheeded.

Be safe
Amenuel

Timotheus

• Truth Seeker
« Reply #146 on: October 16, 2015, 06:20:11 PM »
Muhammad was the last prophet, after Him i believe Rashad Khalifa was a messenger. let me rephrase 'we dont need any spiritual guide/teacher who does not realy know what hes talking about and follows nothing but conjecture'
Follow God

Man of Faith

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #147 on: October 17, 2015, 07:35:16 AM »
'we dont need any spiritual guide/teacher who does not realy know what hes talking about and follows nothing but conjecture'

Like the inventors of Islam knew what they were talking about :rotfl:

Be safe
Amenuel

Timotheus

• Truth Seeker
« Reply #148 on: October 17, 2015, 07:40:26 PM »
Like the inventors of Islam knew what they were talking about :rotfl:

Be safe
Amenuel

they obviously knew more than you do, because at least they recognized we need to SUBMIT to and believe in God.
Follow God