News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

PROPHET ESA WAS SENT ONLY TO THE ISRAELITES

Started by Hizbullah, May 31, 2015, 12:13:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hizbullah

Quote from: noshirk on June 02, 2015, 10:09:42 AM
it depends on what bani israel means. it can mean many things but certainly not what bani Israel means actually.

Can you elaborate further?

Quote from: noshirk on June 02, 2015, 10:09:42 AM
if you read carefully quran, it seems that quran speaks much more to bany Israel than to "bani Ismaeel"
Is Muhammad also sent to Bani Israel ?

Yes, the Quranic Muhammad was sent to all people including the "hybrid" Israeli - the Nasara.

Q:02:32 - They said, "Exalted are YOU; we have no knowledge except what YOU have taught us. Indeed, it is YOU who is the Knowing, the Wise."

noshirk

Quote from: Hizbullah on June 02, 2015, 10:08:49 PM
Can you elaborate further?

Yes, the Quranic Muhammad was sent to all people including the "hybrid" Israeli - the Nasara.

Nassara are opposed to yahood and never to bani israel.
if fact nassara/actual supporters are "the last guided when Quran was revealed" and Yahood are old guided. it is more clear with "allathina hadou" expression

Bani israel is a generic term. Isra means trip/secret. 3-93 shows Israel was a "Mufti". And 17-3 shows that bani israel are "children" of who was with Noe, that is not prophets. Israel point for me to people feeded by priests. And Israel point to clergy.
Muslims are now bani Israel.

Peace
noshirk=trying to never mix teachings of The unique Rabb with other teachings, and specially any kind of clerical teachings.

Pazuzu

Thank you all for your inputs.

Quotearabic etymology of khadija and fatima are very funny also.

Yes, it's funny how all the names of the women who allegedly lived around Muhammad were indicative of birth / fertility / stars.

I am now looking into the crying rituals that the Shias do in Karbala, to commemorate the death of Hussein, and I have found some very startling stuff. These traditions find their roots in the ancient religions, wherein we find evidence of such weeping and self-flagellations with both Isis of Egypt and Ishtar of Iraq.

If you ask the Shias why they do this, they will say it is Sunna of Muhammad, as related by the Imams of his household. The question is: which Muhammad do they mean?

More stuff to come.

Hizbullah

Quote from: Pazuzu on June 03, 2015, 07:41:51 PM

The question is: which Muhammad do they mean?[/size]

More stuff to come.

Salam Bro,

Very good question....and cannot wait for the stuff to come  :eat:

Also, the so called "Ahlil Bait" stuff, another craps found in Iran and Yemen, their connection are very strong since the 3rd Century?

Salam

Q:02:32 - They said, "Exalted are YOU; we have no knowledge except what YOU have taught us. Indeed, it is YOU who is the Knowing, the Wise."

Man of Faith

I have never understood the mourning for Hussein and his family allegedly over thousand years after his death and he should surely not be suffering anymore. I also find it lame to excessively commemorate humans at all who have been dead for ages, even if they are named Jesus or Muhammad and did something good and Jesus even acknowledged his will was not his own. Their legacy is in what they left behind. They did good, but they are not the only ones who ever did something good and they were not infallible in their respective bodies and its bias. They said anyone who do like them are as they, not that they are above others. Both Jesus and Muhammad would have liked to be one among the people and not treated like gods or idols.

Christians call Jesus lord while he would certainly not have liked being called that. He did not accept someone calling him good so how logical is it with people calling him god. Savior is also a wrongful perception. The only help he offered was for people to help themselves and teaching them a spiritual perception.

Be well
Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]

GODsubmitter

Quote from: Pazuzu on June 03, 2015, 07:41:51 PM
Thank you all for your inputs.

Yes, it's funny how all the names of the women who allegedly lived around Muhammad were indicative of birth / fertility / stars.

I am now looking into the crying rituals that the Shias do in Karbala, to commemorate the death of Hussein, and I have found some very startling stuff. These traditions find their roots in the ancient religions, wherein we find evidence of such weeping and self-flagellations with both Isis of Egypt and Ishtar of Iraq.

If you ask the Shias why they do this, they will say it is Sunna of Muhammad, as related by the Imams of his household. The question is: which Muhammad do they mean?

More stuff to come.

Thank you.
Looking forward to it very much...
God has no Religion!

God is running everything.

Peace begins with me.