Author Topic: Was Muhammad a true prophet (part 2)  (Read 1321 times)

Nonmushrik

Was Muhammad a true prophet (part 2)
« on: May 27, 2015, 08:14:24 AM »
Peace of Christ be upon you all, part 2 presentation, please watch honestly, and intellectually, I pray you come into the hands of Christ, Amen.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=adJsacNFtp8

hicham9

• Advanced Truth Seeker
Your bubble is filled with bias!

Nonetheless, I say to you: It's the Message that matters, not the (mortal) messenger.

[1] G-D is enough for me (39:36).
(&) The Qurān is fār more superior than any putative "holy writ" out there (17:88).

So, deal with it*
I was not delivered in this world into defeat, nor does failure course my veins.
I'm not a sheep waiting to be prodded by my shepherd. I am a lion, and I refuse to talk, walk or sleep with the sheep.

Man of Faith

• Wise One / Burnout
Re: Was Muhammad a true prophet (part 2)
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2015, 10:13:35 PM »
Do you reject Quran as revelation? Note I hold Muhammad neutral and I am not Muslim per label and if I was in the old sectarian delusion I would probably be Christian (reverted) myself if I did not know better because the relayed quality of scripture is much more spiritual than Quran unless Quran is interpreted as intended by the author as then it is on par and even more extensive. Quran was a hijacked scripture, but so is the Biblical Gospels by misguided and confused Christian clerics and scholars except that the Gospels are actually translated more accurately than Quran.

Your view of Jesus is biased by the Christian doctrine and misconception about who he was. What he said in the Biblical Gospels is true (except translation inaccuracies), but one needs to interpret his words with an honest heart and with the right perspective. Christian clerics and scholars ignore many of the things he said such as "you will all be children of the Father (if you do like me)", "my will is not my own but of the one who sent me" (he was not the commander) and he acknowledged the Lord as above him and they are all in the very Gospels they read and relay. If you are honest you see the Christian perception is flawed and inaccurate and the true account is in the same text they claim to master since they claim to be clerics and Jesus talked about a symbiosis between the "Father" and "Son" which EVERYONE can achieve who grasp the nature of the phenomenon.

Salaam
Website reference: http://iamthatiam.boards.net

FreedomStands

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2015, 06:09:31 PM »
Peace of Christ be upon you all, part 2 presentation, please watch honestly, and intellectually, I pray you come into the hands of Christ, Amen.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=adJsacNFtp8
[/quote

What is a "True Prophet"?
Read these
Easy Religion in a Nutshell
http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-59014.html
This may answer many questions!
https://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-505254.html
Kindly email me: foxyfoxgames@gmail.com

Timotheus

• Truth Seeker
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2015, 08:09:17 PM »
you can retain your peace of Christ and i will retain my logical reasoning.

regardless of who is or isnt a prophet, God is The God, and his word is final, and anyone who has objectively investigated the Quran in depth will surely come to the conclusion that it is from God, while anyone who has objectively investigated the bible in depth will surely come to the conclusion that it either not from God, or its been severely distorted.

أَلَيْسَ اللَّهُ بِكَافٍ عَبْدَهُ ۖ وَيُخَوِّفُونَكَ بِالَّذِينَ مِن دُونِهِ ۚ وَمَن يُضْلِلِ اللَّهُ فَمَا لَهُ مِنْ هَادٍ

'is not The (one) God sufficient for His worshiper? but they threaten you with those beside Him. and who God has let stray, then for him there is not a guide' - 39:36
What could i say that is better than what God has already informed us of?
Follow God
Seek His guidance, the only guidance
Glory and Praise be to God, rabbil Aalameen

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2015, 12:53:34 AM »
you can retain your peace of Christ and i will retain my logical reasoning.

regardless of who is or isnt a prophet, God is The God, and his word is final, and anyone who has objectively investigated the Quran in depth will surely come to the conclusion that it is from God, while anyone who has objectively investigated the bible in depth will surely come to the conclusion that it either not from God, or its been severely distorted.

أَلَيْسَ اللَّهُ بِكَافٍ عَبْدَهُ ۖ وَيُخَوِّفُونَكَ بِالَّذِينَ مِن دُونِهِ ۚ وَمَن يُضْلِلِ اللَّهُ فَمَا لَهُ مِنْ هَادٍ

'is not The (one) God sufficient for His worshiper? but they threaten you with those beside Him. and who God has let stray, then for him there is not a guide' - 39:36

It is not even a question of the Biblebeing distorted. It is that the Bible itself presente itself as a collection of heterogeneous writings in which writings some word ar attributed to God, andmost of it is not attributed to God by the bible itslef but to humans. -s-aying that it is the word of God must be some shorschrift for saying that it contains some words of God, which is certainly possible.

Summing up, the Bible is simply a collection of hadith. Some hadith do purport to contain soem words of God.

Therefore there is no ground for discussion whether the Bible is the word of God. It is not, as er the bible itself and with this I amnot putting the Bible down or up but tating a mere fact, easily ascertainable.

Salaam 

scarface2890

• Beginner/Inquirer
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2017, 02:34:22 PM »
Muhammad from arabic is not existed