News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

"Al Tawratu" is another name for "Al Quran"

Started by Nonmushrik, March 29, 2015, 05:04:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Man of Faith

And one part of that majority follows Quran.
Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]

Adam The Warner

Quote from: Furqan on October 17, 2016, 01:57:11 AM
So you are following other people's ideology that Injeel=bible and Taurat=Torah and so on....
Quote:Quran Do not follow of that which you have no knowledge indeed the hearing the sight and hearts/emotions all will be questioned
Quote:Quran o people of the book/scripture(singular) you are not on anything until you establish the taurat....
Quote: Quran if you/one follows MAJORITY they will lead you off the straight path

The arabic word "Injeel" is a translated in english to "Gospel". The arabic word "Taurat" is translated in english to "Law etc.".

The Bible is a compilation of Scriptures and Revelations to Prophets, Messengers, Kings, the Messiah etc.

May He the Hearer grant us victory in the worldy life, and Hes abundance of Light on the Day of Judgement, and may He the King of kings grant us the eternal Paradise. Peace.

Furqan

Peace Adam

Is there any possibility that certain ayaat of Al-Kitab when unveiled in certain order to the messenger Jesus could be attributed/named INJEEL ? After all it never says book/Kitab/writing/scripture by it self for ANY of following:
Taurat,Injeel and Zubr.
Al-Quran the reading
Al-Furqan the criterion
Al-Mizan the scale
   Why aren't the above three and many more (attributes of al-Kitab) books?
   Why is it that just Taurat and Injeel and Zubr are other separate books, and not Furqan and Mizan and Quran?
   Could it be possible that those Jewish books TORAH and BIBLE and PSALM be translation of Al-Kitab/The scripure and later generations translated from already translated material(translate from translation) and some hearsay?

Furqan

Peace ManofFaith

And the majority شرك/mix دون/vile with Al-Mighty and His كلام/word

Adam The Warner

Quote from: Furqan on October 21, 2016, 01:12:21 AM
Peace Adam

Is there any possibility that certain ayaat of Al-Kitab when unveiled in certain order to the messenger Jesus could be attributed/named INJEEL ? After all it never says book/Kitab/writing/scripture by it self for ANY of following:
Taurat,Injeel and Zubr.
Al-Quran the reading
Al-Furqan the criterion
Al-Mizan the scale
   Why is it that just Taurat and Injeel and Zubr are other separate books, and not Furqan and Mizan and Quran?
   Could it be possible that those Jewish books TORAH and BIBLE and PSALM be translation of Al-Kitab/The scripure and later generations translated from already translated material(translate from translation) and some hearsay?

Dude, i don't know who is teaching you that ideology. But i know one thing well, stay away from it.

You are denying the Torah that was send to Moses, the Psalms that were sent to David, the Gospel that was send to Jesus, son of Mary, the Messiah, and all other Revelations, to Solomon, Job, Jona, Abraham, Noah, Ilasiah, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

What you do, is twist the meaning of words, and try to confince people that it was only the Quran that was send to Moses, David, Jesus, Son of Mary, the Messiah, Solomon, Job, Jona, Abraham, Noah, Ilasiah, etc.

So no, the Quran was send to Mohammed, the Torah to Moses, the Psalms to David, the Gospel to Jesus, Son of Mary, the Messiah, and all other Revelations to all other prophets, messengers etc.

Really, stop listening to this guy who tells you that there is no Torah, but that the Torah is actually the Quran, and that there are no Psalms, but that the actuall Psalms are the Quran, and that there is no Gospel, and that the actuall Gospel is the Quran etc.

Really, you are twisting the words, misguiding people, denying previous revelations etc.

The Torah is in Hebrew, the Psalms in Hebrew, the Gospel in Greek, the Quran in Arabic. How can you say that the Hebrew Torah is the Arabic Quran? How can you say that the Hebrew Psalms are the Arabic Quran? How can you say that the Greek Gospel is the Arabic Quran?

An English translation of the Quran - 2:41 And believe in what I have sent down, authenticating what is with you, and do not be the first to disbelieve in it! And do not purchase with My revelations a cheap gain, and of Me you shall be aware.

So we learn from 2:41 that there was already a revelation from our Lord with us before the Quran.

An English translation of the Quran - 21:105 And We have written in the Psalms: "After the remembrance, that the earth will be inherited by My servants who do good."

We learn from 21:105 that the Psalms say "After the remembrance, that the earth will be inherited by My servants who do good". So according to your believe you want to misguide people by telling them to read the Quran to find that written part of the Psalms and not read the Psalms because you say the Psalms are contained in the Quran and so do you do with all other Revelations..

Read what's written in the Psalms in an English translation - Psalm 37:29 The righteous will inherit the land and dwell in it forever.

An English translation of the Quran - 17:55 And your Lord is fully aware of who is in the heavens and the earth. And We have preferred some prophets over others, and We gave David the Psalms.

Really, watch out for that preacher who tells you that the Torah, the Psalms, the Gospel, etc. are not really the Torah, the Psalms, the Gospel but the Quran. You should read the Torah, the Psalms, the Gospel and the Quran instead of following such people.
May He the Hearer grant us victory in the worldy life, and Hes abundance of Light on the Day of Judgement, and may He the King of kings grant us the eternal Paradise. Peace.

Adam The Warner

Quote from: Furqan on October 21, 2016, 01:12:21 AM
Peace Adam

Taurat,Injeel and Zubr.
Al-Quran the reading
Al-Furqan the criterion
Al-Mizan the scale

1: "Where do you get TORAH from"

An English translation of the Quran - 5:46 And We sent in their footsteps Jesus, son of Mary, authenticating what was present with him of the Torah. And We gave him the Gospel, in it is a guidance and a light, and authenticating what was present with him of the Torah, and a guidance and a lesson for the righteous.

An English translation of the Quran - 5:47 And let the people of the Gospel judge with what God has sent down in it. And whoever does not judge with what God has sent down, then these are the wicked.

An English translation of the Gospel - Matthew 5:17 ?Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

An English translation of the Gospel - Matthew 5:18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

An English translation of the Gospel - Luke 24:44 He said to them, ?This is what I told you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms.?

An English translation of the Gospel - John 7:19 Has not Moses given you the law? Yet not one of you keeps the law. Why are you trying to kill me??

An English translation of the Gospel - Acts 15:21 For the law of Moses has been preached in every city from the earliest times and is read in the synagogues on every Sabbath.?

An English translation of the Torah - Exodus 16:34 As the Lord commanded Moses, Aaron put the manna with the tablets of the covenant law, so that it might be preserved.

An English translation of the Torah - Deuteronomy 31:9 So Moses wrote down this law and gave it to the Levitical priests, who carried the ark of the covenant of the Lord, and to all the elders of Israel.

An English translation of the Torah - Deuteronomy 31:24 After Moses finished writing in a book the words of this law from beginning to end,

2: Psalms

An English translation of the Quran - 4:163 We have inspired you as We had inspired Noah and the prophets after him. And We had inspired Abraham, and Ishmael, and Isaac, and Jacob, and the Patriarchs, and Jesus, and Job, and Jonah, and Aaron, and Solomon; and We gave David the Psalms.

An English translation of the Quran - 17:55 And your Lord is fully aware of who is in the heavens and the earth. And We have preferred some prophets over others, and We gave David the Psalms.

An English translation of the Quran - 21:105 And We have written in the Psalms: "After the remembrance, that the earth will be inherited by My servants who do good."

An English translation of the Psalm 37:11 But the meek will inherit the land and enjoy peace and prosperity.

An English translation of the Gospel - Luke 20:42 David himself declares in the Book of Psalms: ??The Lord said to my Lord: ?Sit at my right hand 43 until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet.??

An English translation of the Psalm - 110: 1 The Lord says to my lord: ?Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet.?

3: Gospel

An English translation of the Quran - 3:3 He sent down to you the Book with the truth, authenticating what is between his hands; and He sent down the Torah and the Gospel.

An English translation of the Quran - 3:48 And He teaches him the Book and the Wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel.

An English translation of the Quran - 3:65 "O people of the Book, why do you debate with us regarding Abraham when the Torah and the Gospel were not sent down except after him? Do you not comprehend?"

An English translation of the Quran - 5:46 And We sent in their footsteps Jesus, son of Mary, authenticating what was present with him of the Torah. And We gave him the Gospel, in it is a guidance and a light, and authenticating what was present with him of the Torah, and a guidance and a lesson for the righteous.

An English translation of the Quran - 5:47 And let the people of the Gospel judge with what God has sent down in it. And whoever does not judge with what God has sent down, then these are the wicked.

An English translation of the Quran - 5:66 And if they had upheld the Torah and the Gospel, and what was sent down to them from their Lord, they would have been rewarded from above them and from beneath their feet. From among them is a pious nation, but most of them only do evil.

An English translation of the Quran - 5:68 Say: "O people of the Book, you are not upon anything until you uphold the Torah and the Gospel and what was sent down to you from your Lord." And for many of them, what was sent down to you from your Lord will only increase them in transgression and rejection. So do not feel sorry for the rejecting people.

An English translation of the Quran - 5:110 God said: "O Jesus, son of Mary, recall My blessings upon you and your mother, that I supported you with the Holy Spirit; you spoke to the people in the cradle and middle-age; and I taught you the Book and the wisdom, and the Torah, and the Gospel; and you would create from clay the shape of a bird, then blow into it and it becomes a bird with My permission; and you would heal the blind and the leaper with My permission; and you would bring out the dead with My permission. And I have restrained the Children of Israel from you, that you came to them with proofs; but those who rejected among them said: 'This is clearly magic!'"

An English translation of the Quran - 7:157 "Those who follow the Gentile messenger prophet whom they find written for them in the Torah and the Gospel; he orders them to kindness, and prohibits them from vice, and he makes lawful for them the good things, and he makes unlawful for them the evil things, and he removes their burden and the shackles that are upon them. So those who believe in him, and support him, and help him persevere, and follow the light that was sent down with him; these are the successful ones."

An English translation of the Quran - 9:111 God has purchased from the believers their very lives and their wealth, that they will have the Paradise; they fight in the cause of God so they kill and are killed; a promise that is true upon Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur'an. And whoever fulfills this pledge with God, then have good news of the pledge which you are concluded with. Such is the great triumph.

An English translation of the Quran - 48:29 Mohammed is the messenger of God, and those who are with him are severe against the rejecters, but merciful between themselves. You see them kneeling and prostrating, they seek the blessings and approval of God. Their distinction is in their faces, as a result of prostrating. Such is their example in the Torah. And their example in the Gospel is like a plant which shoots out and becomes strong and thick and it stands straight on its trunk, pleasing to the farmers. That He may enrage the rejecters with them. God promises those among them who believe and do good works a forgiveness and a great reward.

An English translation of the Quran - 57:27 Then We sent in their tracks Our messengers. And We sent Jesus, son of Mary, and We gave him the Gospel, and We ordained in the hearts of his followers kindness and mercy. But they invented Monasticism which We never decreed for them. They wanted to please God, but they did not observe it the way it should have been observed. Consequently, We gave those who believed among them their recompense, while many of them were wicked.

An English translation of the Gospel - Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

An English translation of the Gospel - Matthew 26:13 Truly I tell you, wherever this gospel is preached throughout the world, what she has done will also be told, in memory of her.?

An English translation of the Gospel - Mark 8:35 For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me and for the gospel will save it.

An English translation of the Gospel - Mark 10:29 ?Truly I tell you,? Jesus replied, ?no one who has left home or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or fields for me and the gospel 30 will fail to receive a hundred times as much in this present age: homes, brothers, sisters, mothers, children and fields?along with persecutions?and in the age to come eternal life.

An English translation of the Gospel - Mark 13:10 And the gospel must first be preached to all nations.

An English translation of the Gospel - Mark 14:9 Truly I tell you, wherever the gospel is preached throughout the world, what she has done will also be told, in memory of her.?

An English translation of the Gospel - Mark 16:15 He said to them, ?Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.

An English translation of the Gospel - Acts 8:25 After they had further proclaimed the word of the Lord and testified about Jesus, Peter and John returned to Jerusalem, preaching the gospel in many Samaritan villages.

An English translation of the Gospel - Acts 8:40 Philip, however, appeared at Azotus and traveled about, preaching the gospel in all the towns until he reached Caesarea.

An English translation of the Gospel - Acts 14:7 where they continued to preach the gospel.

An English translation of the Gospel - Acts 14:21They preached the gospel in that city and won a large number of disciples. Then they returned to Lystra, Iconium and Antioch,

An English translation of the Gospel - Acts 15:7 After much discussion, Peter got up and addressed them: ?Brothers, you know that some time ago God made a choice among you that the Gentiles might hear from my lips the message of the gospel and believe.

An English translation of the Gospel - Acts 16:10 After Paul had seen the vision, we got ready at once to leave for Macedonia, concluding that God had called us to preach the gospel to them.

An English translation of the Gospel - Romans 1:1 Paul, a servant of Christ Jesus, called to be an apostle and set apart for the gospel of God?

An English translation of the Gospel - Romans 1:2 the gospel he promised beforehand through his prophets in the Holy Scriptures

An English translation of the Gospel - Romans 1:15 That is why I am so eager to preach the gospel also to you who are in Rome.

An English translation of the Gospel - Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

An English translation of the Gospel - Romans 1:17 For in the gospel the righteousness of God is revealed?a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written: ?The righteous will live by faith.?

An English translation of the Gospel - Romans 2:16 This will take place on the day when God judges people?s secrets through Jesus Christ, as my gospel declares.

An English translation of the Gospel - Romans 11:28 As far as the gospel is concerned, they are enemies for your sake; but as far as election is concerned, they are loved on account of the patriarchs,

An English translation of the Gospel - Romans 15:16 to be a minister of Christ Jesus to the Gentiles. He gave me the priestly duty of proclaiming the gospel of God, so that the Gentiles might become an offering acceptable to God, sanctified by the Holy Spirit.

An English translation of the Gospel - Romans 15:19 by the power of signs and wonders, through the power of the Spirit of God. So from Jerusalem all the way around to Illyricum, I have fully proclaimed the gospel of Christ.

An English translation of the Gospel - Romans 15:20 It has always been my ambition to preach the gospel where Christ was not known, so that I would not be building on someone else?s foundation.

An English translation of the Gospel - Romans 16:25 Now to him who is able to establish you in accordance with my gospel, the message I proclaim about Jesus Christ, in keeping with the revelation of the mystery hidden for long ages past,

An English translation of the Gospel - 1 Corinthians 1:17 For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel?not with wisdom and eloquence, lest the cross of Christ be emptied of its power.

An English translation of the Gospel - 1 Corinthians 9:12 If others have this right of support from you, shouldn?t we have it all the more? But we did not use this right. On the contrary, we put up with anything rather than hinder the gospel of Christ.

An English translation of the Gospel - 1 Corinthians 9:14 In the same way, the Lord has commanded that those who preach the gospel should receive their living from the gospel.

An English translation of the Gospel - 1 Corinthians 9:16 For when I preach the gospel, I cannot boast, since I am compelled to preach. Woe to me if I do not preach the gospel!

An English translation of the Gospel - 1 Corinthians 9:18 What then is my reward? Just this: that in preaching the gospel I may offer it free of charge, and so not make full use of my rights as a preacher of the gospel.

An English translation of the Gospel - 1 Corinthians 9:23 I do all this for the sake of the gospel, that I may share in its blessings.

An English translation of the Gospel - 1 Corinthians 15:1 Now, brothers and sisters, I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you, which you received and on which you have taken your stand.

An English translation of the Gospel - 1 Corinthians 15:2 By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain.

An English translation of the Gospel - 2 Corinthians 2:12 Now when I went to Troas to preach the gospel of Christ and found that the Lord had opened a door for me,

An English translation of the Gospel - 2 Corinthians 4:3 And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing.

An English translation of the Gospel - 2 Corinthians 8:18 And we are sending along with him the brother who is praised by all the churches for his service to the gospel.

An English translation of the Gospel - 2 Corinthians 9:13 Because of the service by which you have proved yourselves, others will praise God for the obedience that accompanies your confession of the gospel of Christ, and for your generosity in sharing with them and with everyone else.

An English translation of the Gospel - 2 Corinthians 10:14 We are not going too far in our boasting, as would be the case if we had not come to you, for we did get as far as you with the gospel of Christ.

An English translation of the Gospel - 2 Corinthians 10:16 so that we can preach the gospel in the regions beyond you. For we do not want to boast about work already done in someone else?s territory.

An English translation of the Gospel - 2 Corinthians 11:4 For if someone comes to you and preaches a Jesus other than the Jesus we preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the Spirit you received, or a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it easily enough.

An English translation of the Gospel - 2 Corinthians 11:7 Was it a sin for me to lower myself in order to elevate you by preaching the gospel of God to you free of charge?

An English translation of the Gospel - Galatians 1:6 I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you to live in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel? 7 which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ.

An English translation of the Gospel - Galatians 1:8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God?s curse!

An English translation of the Gospel - Galatians 1:9 As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under God?s curse!

An English translation of the Gospel - Galatians 1:11 I want you to know, brothers and sisters, that the gospel I preached is not of human origin.

An English translation of the Gospel - Galatians 2:2 I went in response to a revelation and, meeting privately with those esteemed as leaders, I presented to them the gospel that I preach among the Gentiles. I wanted to be sure I was not running and had not been running my race in vain.

An English translation of the Gospel - Galatians 2:5 We did not give in to them for a moment, so that the truth of the gospel might be preserved for you.

An English translation of the Gospel - Galatians 2:7 On the contrary, they recognized that I had been entrusted with the task of preaching the gospel to the uncircumcised, just as Peter had been to the circumcised.

An English translation of the Gospel - Galatians 2:14 When I saw that they were not acting in line with the truth of the gospel, I said to Cephas in front of them all, ?You are a Jew, yet you live like a Gentile and not like a Jew. How is it, then, that you force Gentiles to follow Jewish customs?

An English translation of the Gospel - Galatians 3:8 Scripture foresaw that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, and announced the gospel in advance to Abraham: ?All nations will be blessed through you.?

An English translation of the Gospel - Galatians 4:13 As you know, it was because of an illness that I first preached the gospel to you,

An English translation of the Gospel - Ephesians 1:13 And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit,

An English translation of the Gospel - Ephesians 3:6 This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus.

An English translation of the Gospel - Ephesians 3:7 I became a servant of this gospel by the gift of God?s grace given me through the working of his power.

An English translation of the Gospel - Ephesians 6:15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace.

An English translation of the Gospel - Ephesians 6:19 Pray also for me, that whenever I speak, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel,

An English translation of the Gospel - Philippians 1:5 because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now,

An English translation of the Gospel - Philippians 1:7 It is right for me to feel this way about all of you, since I have you in my heart and, whether I am in chains or defending and confirming the gospel, all of you share in God?s grace with me.

An English translation of the Gospel - Philippians 1:12 Now I want you to know, brothers and sisters, that what has happened to me has actually served to advance the gospel.

An English translation of the Gospel - Philippians 1:14 And because of my chains, most of the brothers and sisters have become confident in the Lord and dare all the more to proclaim the gospel without fear.

An English translation of the Gospel - Philippians 1:16 The latter do so out of love, knowing that I am put here for the defense of the gospel.

An English translation of the Gospel - Philippians 1:27 Whatever happens, conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ. Then, whether I come and see you or only hear about you in my absence, I will know that you stand firm in the one Spirit, striving together as one for the faith of the gospel

An English translation of the Gospel - Philippians 2:22 But you know that Timothy has proved himself, because as a son with his father he has served with me in the work of the gospel.

An English translation of the Gospel - Philippians 4:3 Yes, and I ask you, my true companion, help these women since they have contended at my side in the cause of the gospel, along with Clement and the rest of my co-workers, whose names are in the book of life.

An English translation of the Gospel - Philippians 4:15 Moreover, as you Philippians know, in the early days of your acquaintance with the gospel, when I set out from Macedonia, not one church shared with me in the matter of giving and receiving, except you only;

An English translation of the Gospel - Colossians 1:5 the faith and love that spring from the hope stored up for you in heaven and about which you have already heard in the true message of the gospel

An English translation of the Gospel - Colossians 1:6 that has come to you. In the same way, the gospel is bearing fruit and growing throughout the whole world?just as it has been doing among you since the day you heard it and truly understood God?s grace.

An English translation of the Gospel - Colossians 1:23 if you continue in your faith, established and firm, and do not move from the hope held out in the gospel. This is the gospel that you heard and that has been proclaimed to every creature under heaven, and of which I, Paul, have become a servant.

An English translation of the Gospel - 1 Thessalonians 1:5 because our gospel came to you not simply with words but also with power, with the Holy Spirit and deep conviction. You know how we lived among you for your sake.

An English translation of the Gospel - 1 Thessalonians 2:2 We had previously suffered and been treated outrageously in Philippi, as you know, but with the help of our God we dared to tell you his gospel in the face of strong opposition.

An English translation of the Gospel - 1 Thessalonians 2:4 On the contrary, we speak as those approved by God to be entrusted with the gospel. We are not trying to please people but God, who tests our hearts.

An English translation of the Gospel - 1 Thessalonians 2:8 so we cared for you. Because we loved you so much, we were delighted to share with you not only the gospel of God but our lives as well.

An English translation of the Gospel - 1 Thessalonians 2:9 Surely you remember, brothers and sisters, our toil and hardship; we worked night and day in order not to be a burden to anyone while we preached the gospel of God to you.

An English translation of the Gospel - 1 Thessalonians 3:2 We sent Timothy, who is our brother and co-worker in God?s service in spreading the gospel of Christ, to strengthen and encourage you in your faith,

An English translation of the Gospel - 2 Thessalonians 1:8 He will punish those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus.

An English translation of the Gospel - 2 Thessalonians 2:14 He called you to this through our gospel, that you might share in the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

An English translation of the Gospel - 1 Timothy 1:11 that conforms to the gospel concerning the glory of the blessed God, which he entrusted to me.

An English translation of the Gospel - 2 Timothy 1:8 So do not be ashamed of the testimony about our Lord or of me his prisoner. Rather, join with me in suffering for the gospel, by the power of God.

An English translation of the Gospel - 2 Timothy 1:10 but it has now been revealed through the appearing of our Savior, Christ Jesus, who has destroyed death and has brought life and immortality to light through the gospel.

An English translation of the Gospel - 2 Timothy 1:11 And of this gospel I was appointed a herald and an apostle and a teacher.

An English translation of the Gospel - 2 Timothy 2:8 Remember Jesus Christ, raised from the dead, descended from David. This is my gospel,

An English translation of the Gospel - Philemon 1:13 I would have liked to keep him with me so that he could take your place in helping me while I am in chains for the gospel.

An English translation of the Gospel - 1 Peter 1:12 It was revealed to them that they were not serving themselves but you, when they spoke of the things that have now been told you by those who have preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven. Even angels long to look into these things.

An English translation of the Gospel - 1 Peter 4:6 For this is the reason the gospel was preached even to those who are now dead, so that they might be judged according to human standards in regard to the body, but live according to God in regard to the spirit.

An English translation of the Gospel - 1 Peter 4:17 For it is time for judgment to begin with God?s household; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who do not obey the gospel of God?

An English translation of the Gospel - Revelation 14:6 Then I saw another angel flying in midair, and he had the eternal gospel to proclaim to those who live on the earth?to every nation, tribe, language and people.

4: "Revelations in plural"

An English translation of the Torah - Deuteronomy 29:29 The secret things belong to the Lord our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may follow all the words of this law.

An English translation of the Psalm -  106:33 for they rebelled against the Spirit of God, and rash words came from Moses? lips.

An English translation of the Gospel Matthew 4:4 Jesus answered, ?It is written: ?Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.??

An English translation of the Quran - 18:109 Say: "If the sea were an inkwell for the words of my Lord, then the sea would run out before the words of my Lord run out;" even if We were to bring another like it as an extension.

Man of Faith

Quote from: Furqan on October 21, 2016, 01:38:34 AM
Peace ManofFaith

And the majority شرك/mix دون/vile with Al-Mighty and His كلام/word

Yes, but then the question is what is vile.

I cannot comment the translation anymore and I will not and I do not care.

Be well
Amenuel
Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]

Furqan

Peace Adam
If you insist that that The Lord authorized other books that that's belief.
Give Me on proof from AL-KITAB that Moses got Torah????

Adam The Warner

Quote from: Furqan on October 21, 2016, 09:46:12 PM
Peace Adam
If you insist that that The Lord authorized other books that that's belief.
Give Me on proof from AL-KITAB that Moses got Torah????

Follow the Guidance and the Light:

1: "Where do you get TORAH from"

An English translation of the Gospel - Matthew 5:17 ?Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

An English translation of the Gospel - Matthew 5:18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

An English translation of the Gospel - Luke 24:44 He said to them, ?This is what I told you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms.?

An English translation of the Gospel - John 7:19 Has not Moses given you the law? Yet not one of you keeps the law. Why are you trying to kill me??

An English translation of the Gospel - Acts 15:21 For the law of Moses has been preached in every city from the earliest times and is read in the synagogues on every Sabbath.?

An English translation of the Torah - Exodus 16:34 As the Lord commanded Moses, Aaron put the manna with the tablets of the covenant law, so that it might be preserved.

An English translation of the Torah - Deuteronomy 31:9 So Moses wrote down this law and gave it to the Levitical priests, who carried the ark of the covenant of the Lord, and to all the elders of Israel.

An English translation of the Torah - Deuteronomy 31:24 After Moses finished writing in a book the words of this law from beginning to end,