News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Do you think Ali was a Prophet or, perhaps, God himself?

Started by Islamo-Aleikum, February 13, 2015, 04:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Islamo-Aleikum

I am a Muslim, disciple of Muhammad and Ali, believer in the Oneness of God, in the Oneness of Prophet Ali.

I think I need to elaborate more on my belief in Ali as a Manifestation of God. Ali was infallible because of his divine attributes, he was God manifested in flesh onto this Earth.

A Manifestation of God is the esoteric concept of the Shi'i belief that the intermediary between God and mankind, which are a series of personages, such as Jesus and Muhammad, who reflect the attributes of the divine into the human world for the progress and advancement of human morals and civilization In expressing God's intent, these Manifestations of God are seen to establish the Submission to God in the world.

Contrary to popular beliefs, the Manifestations of God are not seen as incarnations of God, but are instead understood to be like a perfect mirror reflecting the attributes of God onto this material world.

Ali said: "I am the Face of God. I am the mirror of God.? - Imām ?Alī ibn Abī Ṭālib

Here are some proofs from authentic Hadeeth:

http://ismailignosis.com/2012/08/15/the-eternal-imam-songs-of-krishna-sermons-of-ali/

How is this not Allah himself manifested onto the body of a human being that is Ali? I also showed the Hadith that says when Muhammad met God, he saw the face of Ali and heard the voice of God - yet another reason why to think Ali's face is that of God.

?I am the Sign of the All-Powerful. I am the Gnosis of the Mysteries. I am the Threshold of Thresholds. I am the companion of the radiance of the divine Majesty. I am the First and the Last, the Manifest and the Hidden. I am the Face of God. I am the mirror of God, the supreme Pen.? - Imām ?Alī ibn Abī Ṭālib

I think he was a Prophet, a man unified with God, the last Prophet to have tasted death.

Yamibato

Lol you gotta be kidding me  :laugh:

Ali, Muhammad, Hussein, Hasan, Abu Bakir, Othman, Omar, Fatima, Ayesha, Zahra, Khadija..etc (With my respect to all) they were all humans, end of the line.

Islamo-Aleikum

Quote from: Yamibato on February 13, 2015, 04:59:54 PM
Lol you gotta be kidding me  :laugh:

Ali, Muhammad, Hussein, Hasan, Abu Bakir, Othman, Omar, Fatima, Ayesha, Zahra, Khadija..etc (With my respect to all) they were all humans, end of the line.
You don't sound like a Muslim. Muhammad was divine, Jesus was divine, Ali was divine.

JavaLatte

Isn't the word "divine" only appropriate to describe God?

I suppose we should not use the word "divine" for other than Allah, but I don't really know all meanings of that word (I'm not expert in English).
[33:72] Verily, We offered the trust to the heavens and the earth and the mountains, but they refused to bear it and they were afraid of it; but man bear it - verily, he was transgressing, ignorant.

Man of Faith

Please do not exaggerate who Ali was. It is wrong what the Shia are doing with their "Ya Ali" stuff.

Everyone who was a prophet was "a mirror of God" so this is just the same mistake in perception as Christians do about Jesus. There is no distinction to be made when it comes to God.

Salaam
Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]

Jafar

Quote from: JavaLatte on February 13, 2015, 08:55:28 PM
I suppose we should not use the word "divine" for other than Allah, but I don't really know all meanings of that word (I'm not expert in English).

Many people use this word without any knowledge on what the word "Divine" actually means..
From Latin Divo, Persian Div and proto indo-european / sanskrit word Deeva/Dewa.. the word actually means "Shining"..

For those who 'viewed' God as human (personified) the word mean "Gods/Goddesses" who "Coming down to Earth"..
For those who 'do NOT viewed' God as human the word mean "Those who bring forth enlightenment", "Teacher", "Those who excel at something and bring inspiration to others"...

Man of Faith

Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]

hafeez kazi

Peace

QuoteAli said: "I am the Face of God. I am the mirror of God.? - Imām ?Alī ibn Abī Ṭālib

Here are some proofs from authentic Hadeeth:

http://ismailignosis.com/2012/08/15/the-eternal-imam-songs-of-krishna-sermons-of-ali/

The only authentic proof is Quran rest is all bull shit.

why the authentic narrations are found in the Shite hadith and why not in Sunni hadith?

Every sect have their own version of hadith and all are worth throwing in the dust bin.

Recite unto them the tale of him to whom We gave آيَاتِنَا   Our messages / verses / revelations / commands, but he فَانسَلَخَ   detached himself from them; so Satan pursued him, and he الْغَاوِينَ   became one of deviators. And if We had willed, we could have elevated him thereby, but he adhered [instead] to the earth and followed his own desire. So his example is like that of the dog: if you chase him, he pants, or if you leave him, he [still] pants. That is the example of the people who كَذَّبُوا belied بِآيَاتِنَا   in Our messages / verses / revelations / commands. So relate the stories that perhaps they will give thought 7:175/176

And Hellfire will be brought forth لِلْغَاوِينَ for the deviators And it will be said to them, "Where are those (Bukhari and Co.) you used to serve Other than Allah? Can they (Bukahri and Co.) help you or help themselves So they will be overturned into Hellfire, وَالْغَاوُونَ and the deviators (Bukhari and Co.), and the hosts of Iblees, all together 26:91/92/93/94/95

The Muslims have long back abandoned the message AND BECAME DEVIATORS and are not following their own desires but following the desires of Al Tabari, Bukhari and co. and are paying the consequences.

And the Day the wrongdoer will bite on his hands [in regret] he will say, "Oh, I wish I had taken with the Messenger a way Oh, woe to me! I wish I had not taken that one as a friend. He (SATAN) أَضَلَّنِي   DIVERTED me from الذِّكْرِ    the message /revelation (Quran) after it had come to me. And ever is Satan, to man, a deserter Then the Messenger will say: "O my Lord! Truly إِنَّ قَوْمِي   my people اتَّخَذُوا   took هَٰذَا الْقُرْآنَ   this Qur'an مَهْجُورًا   as an OBSOLETE 25:27/28/29/30

Islamo-Aleikum

Quote from: Man of Faith on February 13, 2015, 11:19:27 PM
Please do not exaggerate who Ali was. It is wrong what the Shia are doing with their "Ya Ali" stuff.

Everyone who was a prophet was "a mirror of God" so this is just the same mistake in perception as Christians do about Jesus. There is no distinction to be made when it comes to God.

Salaam
I don't think Ali was or is a God, but I do think he was a Manifestation of God, a Prophet of God, the Rightful Guardian of the Ummah and he was unified with God, just like everyone else - I am also assured of that he was an Incarnation of God.

But not God, not God incarnate - He was still a normal human being. I think you misunderstood Ali's claim of being divine, in the same way Jesus has been misunderstood.   

Man of Faith

Salaam brother,

Incarnation is a wrong choice of word. I am among the few who understand what you are saying, but you choose the wrong definitions.

God is God, and you cannot place yourself equal to the Creator, or Father as Jesus put it. You can see that Jesus clearly showed that the Father (Creator) was way beyond himself. However, since God is the only entity in existence you must place yourself under its "umbrella" and be realized in Allah (which is called 'Son of God' in the Biblical Gospels, read below).

The personal address for God is 'Rabb' and that is to call upon the foundation.

A 'Son' as the Biblical Gospels say, is a person who absorbed into Allah and so is merged into the foundation or realm/kingdom as Jesus put it. It is no biological offspring in question at all since our beings are just as saying 'be' and we are. So in that terminology you are a Son of God even if this is not sounding appropriate.

Salaam