Author Topic: Do you take the Qur'an literally?  (Read 25836 times)

Recluse

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: Do you take the Qur'an literally?
« Reply #80 on: January 09, 2015, 06:51:27 PM »
In life, we will be that to which we are destined. My parents arrived to the US from Mexico just a couple of months before my birth, and I was meant to be nothing more than a person who submits to the will of God, a Muslim. That was and is God's destiny. Praise be to God.

There really is no such thing as predestination in the Qur'an, God gave us free will. Nobody is destined to become this or that, they choose their own path.

FreedomStands

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #81 on: January 09, 2015, 06:56:41 PM »
There really is no such thing as predestination in the Qur'an, God gave us free will. Nobody is destined to become this or that, they choose their own path.

I'll share my recent email with you (but I will say now, that there is "Free Will", but you'll see whose that is):

4:79 Often people use that verse to say that whatever harm befalls a person is due to their own sins and crimes, but then in the Biblical Book of Job we see that Job has not done anything and God freely does whatever God wills, which is the message throughout most of the Qur'an as well, so what then could the meaning of this verse be?

To me it seems clear that it means what it seems to say, and also has an extended meaning which can be seen in other verses.

Wow! Let us go back even one verse behind that one and see what it says:

4:78
"Wherever you may be, death will overtake you - even though you be in towers raised high. "Yet, when a good thing happens to them, some [people] say, "This is from God," whereas when evil befalls them, they say, "This is from thee!?

Say: "All is from God."

What, then, is amiss with these people that they are in no wise near to grasping the truth of what they are told?"

So that is a relief, that I have not been misspeaking all this time!

A few verses later it says:

4:82
Do they not then meditate on the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy.

Luckily, in my view, this is not at all a discrepancy, but a meditation for one to realize!

So Allah says to say "All is from God", then says right after "evil is from yourselves", then says "you would find a discrepancy, don't you meditate?" haha

To me it means that Allah is doing everything ("All is from God"), and that by their own hands will evil befall them, that the good and the bad both come from Allah, but (any or all of the following):

1. That by their own hands and actions will Allah lead them to evil results.

68:44
So [Prophet] leave those who reject this revelation to Me: We shall lead them on, step by step, in ways beyond their knowledge;

69:45
We would indeed have seized him by his right hand
Then, We would have severed his life-line.
And not one of you would have withheld us from him.
But verily this is a Message for the God-fearing.

9:14
"Fight them, Allah will punish them by your hands and bring them to disgrace, and assist you against them and heal the hearts of a believing people."
It appears that Allah is saying that by the hands of people and the actions of people, Allah is doing these things and controlling these matters directly as "Allah has power over all things", bringing punishment to some, mercy to some, harm to some.

15:39
He said: My Lord! because Thou hast made life evil to me, I will certainly make (evil) fair-seeming to them on earth, and I will certainly cause them all to deviate
or
He said: my Lord! because Thou hast led me to err I will surely make things fairseeming unto them on the earth and will surely seduce them all:

6:39
And they who reject Our communications are deaf and dumb, in utter darkness; whom Allah pleases He causes to err and whom He pleases He puts on the right way.

2:26
Lo! Allah disdaineth not to coin the similitude even of a gnat. Those who believe know that it is the truth from their Lord; but those who disbelieve say: What doth Allah wish (to teach) by such a similitude? He misleadeth many thereby, and He guideth many thereby; and He misleadeth thereby only miscreants;

8:30
And when those who disbelieve plot against thee (O Muhammad) to wound thee fatally, or to kill thee or to drive thee forth; they plot, but Allah plotteth; and Allah is the best of plotters.

4:142
The hypocrites seek to deceive God, while He is deceiving them; and if they attend to the contact-method, they do so lazily, only to show the people; they do not remember God except very little.

42:48-
But if they turn away, then We did not send you as their guardian. You are only required to deliver. And when We let the human being taste mercy from Us, he becomes happy with it, and when adversity afflicts them because of what their hands have done, the human being becomes rejecting.
God holds control over Heaven and Earth; He creates anything He wishes. He bestows a daughter on anyone He wishes and bestows a son on anyone He wishes;
Or He mingleth them, males and females, and He maketh barren whom He will. Lo! He is Knower, Powerful.
And it was not (vouchsafed) to any mortal that Allah should speak to him unless (it be) by revelation or from behind a veil, or (that) He sendeth a messenger to reveal what He will by His leave. Lo! He is Exalted, Wise.
And thus have We inspired in thee (Muhammad) a Spirit of Our command. Thou knewest not what the Scripture was, nor what the Faith. But We have made it a light whereby We guide whom We will of Our bondmen. And lo! thou verily dost guide unto a right path,

2:286
God places not a burden on a soul beyond its capacity. For it is what it earned and against it is what it deserved. Our Lord! Take us not to task if we forgot or made a mistake. Our Lord! Burden us not with a severe test like that which Thou hadst burdened those who were before us. Our Lord! Load us not such that we have no energy for it and pardon us and forgive us and have mercy on us. Thou art our Defender so help us against the folk, the ones who are ungrateful.

7:178
Whomever God guides, then, he is one who is truly guided. And whomever He causes to go astray, then, those, they are the ones who are losers.

2. That because of what they are made to be, evil will befall them. ("Many...we have made for the hellfire")

7:179
And certainly We have created for hell many of the jinn and the men; they have hearts with which they do not understand, and they have eyes with which they do not see, and they have ears with which they do not hear; they are as cattle, nay, they are in worse errors; these are the heedless ones.

(lol wow I'm amazed that I just ended that section above at that point of 7:178 and the next verse is the one I was going to talk about (which I had written about and then saw its the very next verse!)

7:180
The most beautiful names belong to Allah: so call on him by them; but shun such men as use profanity in his names: for what they do, they will soon be requited.

98:6
Lo! those who disbelieve, among the People of the Scripture and the idolaters, will abide in fire of hell. They are the worst of created beings.

(This is to say that, they were "made or created to experience the evil or as one that will experience whatever" so in a sense "it is because of yourselves" or "what you are" or "what you are made to be")

So even with the usual understanding that people have, that what bad happens to a person is because of what the person has done, it is still Allah who is in control of such, and Allah who created the person that way to experience that, just like Allah created for the hell certain jinn and humans, this whole life is "making manifest" or "proving" or "being" exactly what Allah has made us to be. In their life, the evildoer will discover that they were created by Allah to be a bad person whose habitation is hell, just like Allah created fish for water.

So it says "All is from God", the good and the evil, the harm and the benefit, and that what good comes it is from Allah, and what evil comes, it is:

1. Done through you, through your own actions.
and/or
2. Because of what you are made to be, so due to what you are made to experience.

and certainly this does not apply to everything, because it is Allah who sends a storm that might horribly injure someone, or cause a fire that burns and maims a child, and it can't be said to be "from them" that such things occurred, as they didn't create the storm (or truly any of the circumstances ever).

So even if it is saying what the usual understanding is, that "people get what they deserve" or "because of misdeeds people have done they are punished", those misdeeds, step by step, were being controlled entirely by Allah, there is no Will operative other than the will of Allah, even if it appears our own will or thoughts, that is just information Allah created for that person. Such might be the clue even in the verse, that it says to say "All is from God" then the next verse says "yourselves" to show perhaps that Allah is the one operating the person and operating their will (though other verses make that more clear anyway) and what evil befalls them and the steps that lead to it are from Allah even when it is through what appear to be their own actions that lead them step by step into harm and error and trouble. Allah is the one operating in people, even our very life belongs to Allah, Allah is animating us and breathed life into us, is encompassing our vision and all the information that we consider "our self", which was also created by Allah.

50:16-
We verily created man and We know what his mind whispereth to him, and We are nearer to him than his jugular vein.
When the two receivers receive, placed on the right and on the left.
not even a word can he utter but there is a witness with him, ever-present.

41:22
Ye did not hide yourselves lest your ears (receivers right and left) and your eyes (receivers right and left) and your skins should testify against you, but ye deemed that Allah knew not much of what ye did.

3. Evil actions are committed by the jinn and mankind, meaning that the sun and the moon and the trees and whatever else can't do evil, evil is something from people, that people do (even though Allah created such a thing and wills whatever to be so), but this I mean "Allah created this thing called "evil" or "wrongdoing" which is something that jinn and mankind do, while it is not something plants, animals, or anything else in nature other than the jinn and mankind are made to do). Likewise, Allah created a thing such as "justice" and "recompense" and all these ideas like "covenant" and "covenant breakers" and whatever else.

22:18-
Seest thou not that to God bow down in worship all things that are in the heavens and on earth,- the sun, the moon, the stars; the hills, the trees, the animals; and a great number among mankind? But a great number are (also) such as are fit fo r Punishment: and such as God shall disgrace,- None can raise to honour: for God carries out all that He wills.
These two antagonists dispute with each other about their Lord: But those who deny (their Lord),- for them will be cut out a garment of Fire: over their heads will be poured out boiling water.

33:70-
O ye who believe! Fear Allah, and (always) say a word directed to the Right:
[whereupon] He will cause your deeds to be virtuous, and will forgive you your sins. And [know that] whoever pays heed unto God and His Apostle has already attained to a mighty triumph.
Lo! We offered the trust unto the heavens and the earth and the hills, but they shrank from bearing it and were afraid of it. And man assumed it. Lo! he hath proved a tyrant and a fool.
So that Allah will torment the hypocritical men and the hypocritical women and the associators and the associatoresses and Allah will relent toward believing men and the believing women; and Allah is ever Forgiving, Merciful

(Allah proves what we are by making us exist and "be" whatever Allah wills, to "make manifest" whatever it is Allah wants to "make manifest" as information)

8:8
so that He might prove the truth to be true and the false to be false, however hateful this might be to those who were lost in sin.

21:35
Every soul is going to taste of death, and We shall prove you with evil and good as a temptation; and unto Us ye shall be returned.

67:2
Who hath created death and life that He might prove you, as to which of you is excellent in work. And He is the Mighty, the Forgiver.

6:165
And He it is Who hath made you successors in the earth, and hath raised some of you over others in degrees, that he might prove you by that which He hath vouchsafed unto you. Verily thy Lord is swift in chastising, and verily He is Forgiving, Merciful.

2:155-
And We will surely prove you with aught of fear and hunger and diminution in riches and lives and fruits; and bear thou the glad tidings unto the patient;
Who, when a misfortune befalls them, say: Surely we are Allah's and to Him we shall surely return.
It is they upon whom their Sustainer's blessings and grace are bestowed, and it is they, they who are on the right path!

47:31
And of a surety We shall prove you all until We know the strivers among you and the steadfast, and We shall prove your states.

(That is, to make the information manifested, thus to "know" and to "believe". If the information is not created in any form, it is non-existent, it is not "proved", it is not "made" or "made manifest")

47:32
Surely those who disbelieve and turn away from Allah's way and oppose the Messenger after that guidance has become clear to them cannot harm Allah in any way, and He will make null their deeds.

In other terms, Allah is writing the story, writing the "scroll" that is this existence and all our experiences, that is reciting this "book" which is what we are, our character. Allah created Firon the opponent of Musa, and wrote about him in the Qur'an extensively, each of these are characters created by Allah, information made entirely by Allah, none of them wrote their own stories, Allah is the one who is reciting this tale in every detail, the technology we have (such as ships and phones, able to travel and communicate now from such long distances), the thoughts we have, our whole story:

31:22-
Now whoever surrenders his whole being unto God, and is a doer of good withal, has indeed taken hold of a support most unfailing: for with God rests the final outcome of all events.
And whosoever disbelieveth, let not his disbelief afflict thee (O Muhammad). Unto Us is their return, and We shall tell them what they did. Lo! Allah is Aware of what is in the breasts (of men).
We give them comfort for a little, and then We drive them to a heavy doom.
31:25
If thou shouldst ask them: Who created the heavens and the earth? they would answer: Allah. Say: Praise be to Allah! But most of them know not.
(This is also how one deals with the Atheist, since the answer is always Allah. For example, if you give the definition "whatever all information is generated by and animated by" which is basically "Whatever created the universe and the Earth" they will designate some term for that, and they will be talking about Allah if the definitions match up properly)
Unto Allah belongeth whatsoever is in the heavens and the earth. Lo! Allah, He is the Self-Sufficient, the Owner of Praise.
31:27
If all the trees on earth were pens, and the sea [were] ink, with seven [more] seas added to it, the words of God would not be exhausted: for, truly, God is The Mighty, The Wise.
[For Him,] the creation of you all and the resurrection of you all is but like [the creation and resurrection of] a single soul: for, verily, God is all-hearing, all-seeing.
Art thou not aware that it is God who makes the night grow longer by shortening the day, and makes the day grow longer by shortening the night, and that He has made the sun and the moon subservient [to His laws], each running its course for a term set [by Him] and that God is fully aware of all that you do?
Thus it is, because God alone is the Ultimate Truth/Reality (Al-Haqq), so that all that men invoke instead of Him is sheer falsehood; and because God alone is exalted, truly great!
Art thou not aware how the ships speed through the sea by God?s favour, so that He might show you some of His wonders? Herein, behold, there are messages indeed for all who are wholly patient in adversity and deeply grateful [to God].

18:109
Say: "If the ocean were ink (wherewith to write out) the words of my Lord, sooner would the ocean be exhausted than would the words of my Lord, even if we added another ocean like it, for its aid."

I hope you enjoyed this message!

To recap:

I don't really think that people produce anything themselves, but that Allah produces everything, even what the people do, and everything is from Allah ultimately, even down to the actions that people do.

Allah causes suffering to anyone Allah wills, and Allah can make that suffering come from the actions of the individual or from some other information, but it is all coming from Allah, and it can be done regardless of any injustice a person might have done, and it can be done in response to injustice the people have done, and what they do, is what Allah wills them to do.

32:13
If We had so willed, We could certainly have brought every soul its true guidance: but the Word from Me will be proved true, "I will fill Hell with Jinns and men all together."

6:148
Yet if God had so willed, they would not have ascribed divinity to aught beside Him; hence, We have not made thee their keeper, and neither art thou responsible for their conduct.

25:45
Have you not considered (the work of) your Lord, how He extends the shade? And if He had willed He could certainly have made it stationary; then We have made the sun an indication of it

5:48
And We have revealed to you the Book with the truth, verifying what is before it of the Book and a guardian over it, therefore judge between them by what Allah has revealed, and do not follow their low desires (to turn away) from the truth that has come to you; for every one of you did We appoint a law and a way, and if Allah had willed He would have made you (all) a single people, but that He might prove you in what He gave you, therefore strive with one another to hasten to virtuous deeds; to Allah is your return, of all (of you), so He will let you know that in which you differed;

9:51
Say: Nothing will afflict us save what Allah has ordained for us; He is our Patron; and on Allah let the believers rely.

6:59
With Him are the keys of the unseen, the treasures that none knoweth but He. He knoweth whatever there is on the earth and in the sea. Not a leaf doth fall but with His knowledge: there is not a grain in the darkness (or depths) of the earth, nor anything fresh or dry (green or withered), but is (inscribed) in a record clear (to those who can read).
And He it is who causes you to be [like] dead at night, and knows what you work in daytime; and He brings you back to life each days in order that a term set [by Him] be fulfilled. In the end, unto Him you must return: and then He will make you understand all that you were doing [in life].
He is the Absolute Master over His slaves. He sends angels to watch over you. Then when death comes to one of you, Our messengers take him, and they do not fail in their task.
Then are they restored unto Allah, their Lord, the Just. Surely His is the judgment. And He is the most swift of reckoners.
Say: Who delivereth you from the darkness of the land and the sea? Ye call upon Him humbly and in secret, (saying): If we are delivered from this (fear) we truly will be of the thankful.
Say: "God [alone] can save you from this and from every distress - and still you ascribe divinity to other powers beside Him!"
Say: "It is He [alone] who has the power to let loose upon you suffering from above you or from beneath your feet, or to confound you with mutual discord and let you taste the fear of one another." Behold how many facets we give to these messages, so that they might understand the truth.

May Allah bless you for reading all this, and may Allah make us both excellent in our understanding and religion!
Read these
Easy Religion in a Nutshell
http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-59014.html
This may answer many questions!
https://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-505254.html
Kindly email me: foxyfoxgames@gmail.com

Recluse

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #82 on: January 09, 2015, 07:08:19 PM »
deleted

Recluse

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #83 on: January 09, 2015, 07:25:18 PM »
I appologize for picking a slightly older post  to respond. I felt this post was not adequately discussed...

is theoretically possible for one to be atheist and Mu'min (faithful) and muslim at the same time. There are even Qur'anic examples of such people.

Peace Arman,

If you know some of those verses please share.

Recluse

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #84 on: January 09, 2015, 07:32:20 PM »
I worship the Lord of Evil, Master of Good, who creates whatever and does whatever and is not bound to anything, not bound to justice, not bound to law, all these things are creations of Allah which all can do whatever Allah wants to do with them, and we can't help it or fight it, and that is surrender in my opinion. Even in hating Allah passionately and what Allah may do, we know that we can not fight Allah or win against Allah and try our best to get good from Allah rather than bad (and know that even that desire is from Allah, and the ability to achieve it or the failure to achieve it is all from Allah).

I'm sorry but that is totally wrong FreedomStands, I mean it's not true.

Allah clearly says that He is bound to justice, mercy and certain laws (Sunnatulluah). There are very clear verses in the Qur'an.

Recluse

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #85 on: January 09, 2015, 07:36:26 PM »
Salaam Arman,
Really good post! I feel enlightened.. Have to admit, that line of thinking makes a lot more sense  :peace:
Keep up the good work.

Peace.

I know a Turkish Islamic scholar who says the same, he says belief in God doesn't mean anything and doesn't benefit anyone either, "it's just a hollow assertion. God will Judge our actions", he argues.

FreedomStands

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #86 on: January 09, 2015, 07:42:55 PM »
I'm sorry but that is totally wrong FreedomStands, I mean it's not true.

Allah clearly says that He is bound to justice, mercy and certain laws (Sunnatulluah). There are very clear verses in the Qur'an.

Show me the verses that say Allah is "bound" and is not the controller of all harm (and please read my entire post since I already showed many verses in that above).

5:17
ndeed, the truth deny they who say, "Behold, God is the Christ, son of Mary." Say: "And who could have prevailed with God in any way had it been His will to destroy the Christ, son of Mary, and his mother, and everyone who is on earth-all of them? For, God's is the dominion over the heavens and the earth and all that is between them; He creates what He wills: and God has the power to will anything!"

5:64
And the Jews say, "God's hand is shackled!" It is their own hands that are shackled; and rejected [by God] are they because of this their assertion. Nay, but wide are His hands stretched out: He dispenses [bounty] as He wills. But all that has been bestowed from on high upon thee [O Prophet] by thy Sustainer is bound to make many of them yet more stubborn in their overweening arrogance and in their denial of the truth. And so We have cast enmity and hatred among the followers of the Bible, [to last] until Resurrection Day; every time they light the fires of war, God extinguishes them; and they labour hard to spread corruption on earth: and God does not -love the spreaders of corruption.

57:24
Such persons as are covetous and commend covetousness to men. And if any turn back (from God's Way), verily God is Free of all Needs, Worthy of all Praise.

10:107
And if Allah should afflict you with harm, then there is none to remove it but He; and if He intends good to you there is none to repel His grace; He brings it to whom He pleases of His slaves; and He is the Forgiving, the Merciful.

5:118
Shouldst Thou torment them, then verily they are Thine slaves; and shouldst Thou forgive them, then verily Thou! Thow art the Mighty, the Wise.

Allah does as Allah wills and is not bound by anything, but chooses to be merciful or just, but is not bound to these things and can do whatever Allah wills and none can stop him and there is no authority other than Allah:

5:40
Knowest thou not that to God (alone) belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth? He punisheth whom He wills, and He forgiveth whom He wills: and God hath power over all things.

57:22
[Hence,] vie with one another in seeking to attain to your Sustainer?s forgiveness, and [thus] to a paradise as vast as the heavens and the earth, which has been readied for those who have attained to faith in God and His Apostle: such is the bounty of God which He grants unto whomever He wills - for God is limitless in His great bounty.
Naught of disaster befalleth in the earth or in yourselves but it is in a Book before we bring it into being - Lo! that is easy for Allah -
So that you may not grieve for what has escaped you, nor be exultant at what He has given you; and Allah does not love any arrogant boaster:

17:13
And every human being's destiny have We tied to his neck; and on the Day of Resurrection We shall bring forth for him a record which he will find wide open;

44:24
and leave the sea becalmed [between thee and Pharaoh?s men]: for, verily, they are a host destined to be drowned!?

3:154
Then after sorrow He sent down security upon you, a calm coming upon a party of you, and (there was) another party whom their own souls had rendered anxious; they entertained about Allah thoughts of ignorance quite unjustly, saying: We have no hand in the affair. Say: Surely the affair is wholly (in the hands) of Allah. They conceal within their souls what they would not reveal to you. They say: Had we any hand in the affair, we would not have been slain here. Say: Had you remained in your houses, those for whom slaughter was ordained would certainly have gone forth to the places where they would be slain, and that Allah might test what was in your breasts and that He might purge what was in your hearts; and Allah knows what is in the breasts.

3:156
O you who have attained to faith! Be not like those who are bent on denying the truth and say of their brethren [who die] after having set out on a journey to faraway places or gone forth to war, "Had they but remained with us, they would not have died," or, "they would not have been slain" - for God will cause such thoughts to become a source of bitter regret in their hearts, since it is God who grants life and deals death. And God sees all that you do.

3:145
Nor can a soul die except by Allah's leave, the term being fixed as by writing. If any do desire a reward in this life, We shall give it to him; and if any do desire a reward in the Hereafter, We shall give it to him. And swiftly shall We reward those that (serve us with) gratitude.

7:179
And most certainly have We destined for hell many of the jinn and men who have hearts with which they fail to grasp the truth, and eyes with which they fail to see, and ears with which they fail to hear. They are like cattle -nay, they are even less conscious of the right way: it is they, they who are the [truly] heedless!

39:42
It is Allah that takes the souls (of men) at death; and those that die not (He takes) during their sleep: those on whom He has passed the decree of death, He keeps back (from returning to life), but the rest He sends (to their bodies) for a term appointed verily in this are Signs for those who reflect.

7:34
For all people a term has been set: and when [the end of] their term approaches, they can neither delay it by a single moment, nor can they advance it.

10:49
Say: "I have no power over any harm or profit to myself except as Allah willeth. To every people is a term appointed: when their term is reached, not an hour can they cause delay, nor (an hour) can they advance (it in anticipation)."

15:4
Never did We destroy a population that had not a term decreed and assigned beforehand.
Neither can a people anticipate its term, nor delay it.

10:24
The likeness of this world's life is only as water which We send down from the cloud, then the herbage of the earth of which men and cattle eat grows luxuriantly thereby, until when the earth puts on its golden raiment and it becomes garnished, and its people think that they have power over it, Our command comes to it, by night or by day, so We render it as reaped seed; produce, as though it had not been in existence yesterday; thus do We make clear the communications for a people who reflect.

Read these

FreedomStands

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #87 on: January 09, 2015, 07:48:44 PM »
Thank you recluse for trying to correct me. It would assist me greatly if you could read all that I have written in this thread, and then produce your evidence to assert that Allah is not free to do as Allah wills, that Allah is not the source of everything (good and bad), that Allah does not decree a thing ahead of time or fix a term that is predetermined, that Allah is bound by things or bound at all and thus those things which bind Allah have more authority and have power over Allah and influence Allah.

Otherwise, please reconsider your position based on all the evidence I have presented, and join me in my religion, which is the tremulous fear of Allah and acknowledgement of absolute surrender to Allah who can do anything, and no one is safe, Allah is free to do as Allah wills.
Read these

Recluse

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #88 on: January 09, 2015, 08:10:33 PM »
Show me the verses that say Allah is "bound" and is not the controller of all harm (and please read my entire post since I already showed many verses in that above).

There are many others, but here is an example;

6:54 If those who acknowledge Our signs come to you, then say, "Peace be upon you, our Lord has decreed mercy upon Himself, that any of you who commits sin out of ignorance and then repents afterwards and reforms, then He is Forgiving, Compassionate."

If you mean, Allah could commit injustice, of course He could, but He won't.

I have to say you have a wrong perception of Allah, but I will come back to that later, insha'Allah.

Peace

FreedomStands

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #89 on: January 09, 2015, 08:29:21 PM »
There are many others, but here is an example;

6:54 If those who acknowledge Our signs come to you, then say, "Peace be upon you, our Lord has decreed mercy upon Himself, that any of you who commits sin out of ignorance and then repents afterwards and reforms, then He is Forgiving, Compassionate."

If you mean, Allah could commit injustice, of course He could, but He won't.

I have to say you have a wrong perception of Allah, but I will come back to that later, insha'Allah.

Peace

Yes, I know that verse, and Allah can choose mercy, and my point was that Allah is free to do as Allah wills, so please share with me how I have the wrong perception of Allah, especially considering how many things I quoted above, please read all my posts in this thread or click my username on the side and view all my posts and tell me how and why I am wrong.
Read these