Author Topic: Bakka/Mecca  (Read 52202 times)

runninglikezebras

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: Bakka/Mecca
« Reply #120 on: July 25, 2015, 03:16:31 PM »
You are only showing signs of prejudice when you are calling my arguments in that thread conjecture BEFORE even looking at them. 

Peace

OnlyOneGod

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #121 on: July 25, 2015, 03:19:34 PM »
"The first House (of worship) appointed for men was that at Bibakkata (Bakkah): Blessed and a guidance for all kinds of beings" 003.096

Psalm 84

84.1        How amiable are thy tabernacles, O LORD of hosts!
84.2        My soul longeth, yea, even fainteth for the courts of the LORD: my heart and my flesh crieth out for the living God.
84.3        Yea, the sparrow hath found an house, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may lay her young, even thine altars, O LORD of hosts, my King, and my God.
84.4        Blessed are they that dwell in thy house: they will be still praising thee. Selah.
84.5        Blessed is the man whose strength is in thee; in whose heart are the ways of them.

84.6        Who passing through the valley of Baca make it a well; the rain also filleth the pools.

Peace

And Bakah and mecca don't seem to ring a bell for you? Especially considering the fact that mecca lies within a valley? If 500 years down the line someone mentioned bombay, would we not associate that with mumbai of today?

runninglikezebras

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #122 on: July 25, 2015, 03:21:01 PM »
Lmao is that your argument seriously?  The M and B can be interchanged at will?  I guess that is how one who prays in the direction of a STONE would read Quran, aye!

It is not mecca.  Mecca was never called Baca.

Peace

runninglikezebras

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #123 on: July 25, 2015, 03:23:59 PM »
Baca is a known place in Jerusalem.  Mentioned in the Old Testament as well.  If both Quran and Old Testament refer to the same Baca wouldn't you agree it speaks about Baca and not Mecca?

Peace

hawk99

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #124 on: July 25, 2015, 03:25:55 PM »
Lmao is that your argument seriously?  The M and B can be interchanged at will?  I guess that is how one who prays in the direction of a STONE would read Quran, aye!

Peace

Peace runninglikezebras, which direction do you face during prayer?

God bless you

:peace:
The secret to monotheism can be found in the garden

OnlyOneGod

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #125 on: July 25, 2015, 03:26:12 PM »

Peace

Yes actually that is my argument because it makes sense if you've ever read history related to many cities in the world. I belong to Peshawar city, it was called Puruṣapura in ancient times and it is still called Pekhawar today by many people. Mumbai of today was bombay of just a decade ago. Names of places may change slightly. That is not something any historian worth his salt would ever disagree with. You are an amateur and trying to look at these issues through amaturish goggles. That is why you find issues where none actually exist.

OnlyOneGod

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #126 on: July 25, 2015, 03:30:38 PM »
Baca is a known place in Jerusalem.  Mentioned in the Old Testament as well.  If both Quran and Old Testament refer to the same Baca wouldn't you agree it speaks about Baca and not Mecca?

Peace

Baka of jerusalum was established in the late 19th century. And its official name is Geulim. So yea, I do not compare this place to Mecca or becca of the Quran.

runninglikezebras

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #127 on: July 25, 2015, 03:33:10 PM »
Peace runninglikezebras, which direction do you face during prayer?

God bless you

:peace:

Jerusalem.

runninglikezebras

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #128 on: July 25, 2015, 03:34:11 PM »
Even before I ever read Quran Jerusalem was like a magnet to me.   I hope you understand this confusion is inexplicable to me.

Peace

runninglikezebras

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #129 on: July 25, 2015, 03:35:39 PM »
Yes actually that is my argument because it makes sense if you've ever read history related to many cities in the world. I belong to Peshawar city, it was called Puruṣapura in ancient times and it is still called Pekhawar today by many people. Mumbai of today was bombay of just a decade ago. Names of places may change slightly. That is not something any historian worth his salt would ever disagree with. You are an amateur and trying to look at these issues through amaturish goggles. That is why you find issues where none actually exist.

Well you have a problem with conjecture but here you are making a conjecture yourself: find proof of mecca ever being called baca.  Once you find it, it stops being conjecture.

Peace